It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychometry Exersize

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
That sounds cool, Hopefully that turns out great for you. For as many "psychics" as there is around where I live there aren't any classes or groups that get together, which is ok I'm not sure I would be comfortable in a face to face group atmosphere. I did try an online community to learn more and it was really cliquish and rude. Truly disappointing but I guess you'll have that. What do you think of the term Psychic? I don't know why but I don't really care for it, maybe because it's been so over used..... I just don't see myself that way. I'm just me and this is something I can do.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Today is Sunday and so begins our next exercise. The next person to post their picture will be the one read for this round. We'll stick with fifteen readers on a first come first serve basis. Remember to post reader in the body so we know to count you in, All reads are due in by Wednesday and results will be posted by Sunday. Best wishes to all and thanks for taking part

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
READER

Now all I need is a picture to be posted

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b12f7117b83.jpg[/atsimg]
hope this embeds 1st time doin it
refresh and save image to veiw the whole pic

edit on 24-4-2011 by cut3ypie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cut3ypie

Hiya Cut3ypie, thank you for posting your picture. Here's hoping some of the others join in.

Happy Ostara day to everyone.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Sweet! Thanks Cut3Pie
Reader

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by finitydream

I understand what you are saying about the term "Psychic". When you have come from a "natural" ability background, I think you are less inclined to know all the terminology, and all the categories of the different phenomena et.c. Also, I am less inclined to compartmentalize the different aspects of my abilities, than someone who has trained and studied.

Yes, there does seem to be a fair bit of competitiveness and ego with some of them. What's that about??? I would say that my "abilities come through all the more because of my compassion for other beings, a humility. Also, it's not always easy having the ability to know things in advance. Especially when there aren't many of others around who understand what it is like.

Would I change if I had the choice? No, just like I wouldn't chose to get rid of any of my other senses.

I believe the veil is lifting. Hopefully many more will soon begin to tap into their "Psychic" and "Mediumistic" abilities.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Your post also brings up another good topic. Who does and does not have abilities and from childhood to adulthood.
I personally think everyone has abilities to some degree. I don't think it's selective but I also think how we change from childhood to an adult plays a part as well. There are a lot of stories of children, imaginary friends and so on....
But it seems when reaching adulthood it's "putting away of childish things" and societies views.

It's great that there is becoming a little more openness / acceptance to this but for every step that's taken, it's two steps back with these crank ghost hunter shows. Maybe I'm being harsh on the shows but it seems in a lot of way it's very sensationalized and here comes spin offs for notoriety and money.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I don't really watch TV, but I get your drift. I would hope most people would see these types of shows for what they are.

Most people probably would realize and develop their psychic skills if they weren't assaulting their brains with constant stimulus from television and texting and all the other distractions.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hey Finity, Maya.
Sorry guys. Life is kicking my ass right now.
Just looked at everything I missed. Wow! I did better than I expected... Nice. Thanks for encouraging me to give it a shot!

By the way, I do meditate about 20-30 minutes everyday. I usually just focus all my energies toward my third eye. I achieve out-of-body experiences this way sometimes. I didn't know it could also help with telepathy. Very interesting. I'm gonna continue to practice and make sure I didn't just get lucky.

READER.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

Sam! Glad you came back.

Meditation is always good, no matter what you are doing. Open your heart chakra - generate compassion. That should help. Yes, you did really well on that last reading.

Yeah, if it's studying, then don't spend too much of your time on ATS.

Okay smarty, do share how you get the huge text link in your signature??? LOL

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
There's still time to join in this session. Reads are due by midnight today.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Easy man, just type (size=5)TEXT(/size) around your link text

so the whole thing would look like this:

(url=WEBSITE.COM)(size=5)TEXT(/size)(/url)

But instead of parentheses, use brackets

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

U2U Reading sent

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

Thanks Sam. I will try it over the next few days. I'm real technophobic and computer illiterate , so your instructions just went Whoosh, over my head!

LOL.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

OMG, maya you are just so right its scarey

i will reply to all that sent me a reading later today(as i,ve got 2 kids under 4 years old running round!!!)once my kids go to bed,maya i will do the post as you said in your u2u and put a yes no next to number

thank you so much to all that read you were all pretty much on the money

til later my friends

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Take your time and reflect on all the replies. You have until Sat/Sun. You can go over one or two per night.

Yes, I have no problem with you not going into details on any of your personal info.

Just a bit of feedback on whether I was on track or not, is helpful enough for me.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well what can i say but wow,SAM this is your reading i will only breifly answer but send you a u2u tomorrow.Right this pic is the 1st photo to be taken of me and my girls in 4 years,yes thats rite i never sew them for 4 whole years,they went to live with their dad,i was in a very dark place and couldn,t look after myself let alone them.Back and forwards to court,fighting for contact with them.so this picture means alot to me,oh and before you ask the pic is 4 years old and they even stay the nite at mine now so all good.
on with the readings.

fake fraud
Alot of lies were told to courts and there was a move that sew my girls move 130miles away,i was told a lot of lies around that and maybe thats what your picking up.

therapy treatment hospital
As i said i was in a dark place,i.m still in treatment and ongoing therapy

abandonment.I keep feeling a strong "deception" or "being lied to"
When i let my girls go you could say i abandoned them but in the end when they moved i felt abandoned so both ways really.

i tried to focus on your husband, it feels like you were blocking me out..
I will u2u you regarding this bit but if youwere on about the girls farther you,d not get anything out of my head as he,s not in or in control of my mind no more

warehouse-bone marrow-crystal-washington
I am still trying to see where these fit in but up til now they mean nothing.......but in a few years....who knows

miscarriage
I was 2 week pregnant in this pic so if your seeing a fetous,then this could be why...i also had a misscarriage before i had the girls.

a single mountain-fear of flight-judge-many acres of land
i think that single mountin means my ex partner(the girls dad)As he was the only one stood in the way of me and them.............fear of flight..yes i am,never flown but dont want to.I.m also one of them flight or fight people so could refer to that posible.........judge of the courts who so kindlee said no she will have contact with her girls..........................................last and not least many acre of land.....the miles that is between me and my girls 130 miles i live in uk so thats a long way in our book lol.
wow sam truely amazing and bang on apart from them few words but as i said who know in a few years i may beable to tell you what they ment??!!!! thank you for taking the time to read for me and like i said i will u2u you tomorrow with a bit more info on the pic,but its porsonal but the one bit bout i was blocking you,i may shad sum lite on that in my u2u.good job

edit on 28-4-2011 by cut3ypie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thanks Sam for the bbc code, I was able to enlarge the link......Woo Hoo

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

1/ Sacrifices made ...in Teens?
yes,lots,made to grow up way to fast!!!

2/ Separation from father.
we can take this two ways
1I grew up without my father but met him again when i was 14.
2if your on about my girls dad yes we did split and thats how i never sew them for 4 years,as he kept putting things in my way to stop/delay me making contact with them again and they were so young there was not much i could do.

3/ Losses in the past, but making up for it now.
i sure am,got 2 boys now and doing everything i should of 1st time round
they are 2 and 3.my girls also come and see me for holidays and slept for the 1st time a few weeks ago.I.ll tell ya waking up with them all in the same house was a buzz i,ve never had before

4/ Little Gem/Gemma/Gemini???
At 1st you stumped me on this one!!!!Until my boyfriend came and read it and was like"I,m gemini,my star sign"!!!!!!!He is the person resonsable for this pic EVER happening.As when i met him i was not fighting for them at all,didn,t even know where they,d moved and in my dark hour i thought"the girls are better off without me,i.m useless and waste of space"(the relationship between me and the girls dad was abusive pysical/mental).
But my bf made me see that i,m they,re mum and they need me so i got clean and fought like mad

5/ A crucifix - given by Gran or mother.
This spooked me out!!!!As monday evening i was on about a picture my nans got its of god knocking on the door of your heart(light of the world its called)I,ve always loved this picture and was saying when my nan does go to higher places i want it as all the other grandchildren were all scared of it bar me.I take comfort from the story behind it and warms me.my nan would say "thats jesus knocking on the door of your heart,will you let him inn?".......still brings a smile to my face

6/ Relative with a blood disorder has caused concern, but is okay.
wow my mum was told 2 years ago she had diabeties but the type that can be controled by diet and it is okay as shes got it sorted now with just minding what she eats

7/ Sisters children treated like your own. Or vice versa. 7B (Do you mother a child that isn't yours).
I did try to stop my sister giving up her daughter back in 1996 and even had the child for her(at the time i was 16 and hadn,t a clue)But i am always the nanny so to speak.When ever i,m with friends,im the one that keeps an eye on all the kids...often found digging for worms or picking flowers
come on it is for the kids

8/ More independent now than in the past.
For sure,i use to hate being alone.But once i left my ex i took time out and built my home into a home and got to know myself instead of being what everyone wanted me to be!!!!!!.

9/ Catching up on Life/Education. A time of learning.
Spot on,only been saying the last few weeks that i,d like to go back to collage once boys start fulltime schooling,to train as a midwife

10/ Done too much for others in the past, future is about addressing your needs. Overall I would say CHANGES for the better was the main thrust of what I got from the pic you posted.
Full marks to you maya27.Its my time soon and like i said above once my boys are in school then i WILL make something of my life.its time to better myself now.I will always be a person that likes to help others and thats why i thought being a midwife would be spot on for me.
Thank you for taking the time to read for me. oh one last thing.

I forgot to add "Stay on the water". ????
I,ve always been tee total my drink of choise is coffee,but of late i,ve been having the odd glass of wine or 2,3,4.so i think this could be saying to stick to what i know best(which ain,t wine lol)so i think i,ll start taking my coffee like i use to,thanks for the warning
great job hun,really enjoyed it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join