It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychometry Exersize

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I,d be very interested to post a pic to let you holme your skills as it were.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It was pretty interesting indeed.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Hiya TKDRL. Interesting readings you got there.

Are you said to be very like your Great Grandfather, on your fathers side, both in looks and personality? Someone who died youngish, before you were born. And possibly work was connected to the sea?

Also, both finitydream and I picked up on a Lake. I saw a lake with rolling hills, dark hills? Maybe revisit your memories of family times as a youth. May be a link/connected to your survival site? Good luck with that, and getting fit. And send us a link when you have it all up and running.

Funny I picked up onthe container on the right hand side. I am currently trying to stop smoking! Again, LOL...

I think Sam was pretty spot on, a natural!

Are you going to give reading a try?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Actually, I have been told by older members of my family, that I am a lot like my father's uncle, he was in the canadian army I believe, died at 20something in a war.

I will give it a shot next round, I have never attempted anything like it before. Sounds like an interesting thing to do though.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Good to hear you are open to giving it a try.

And thanks for having posted your pic and been a subject.

PS. I have Googled both the Lakes you mentioned. Candlewood looks like the one I was seeing.
edit on 22-4-2011 by maya27 because: To add a P.S.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hi I thought I'd get everyones opinion on this idea. Cut3pie has volunteered to post a picture for everyone to read. Would it be alright if this picture is posted today? I was thinking maybe with it being earlier in the weekend we might have a few more participants. And seeing as how we don't at the moment, having the picture posted a day earlier wouldn't hurt. We'll keep the cut off the same on Wednesday. What's everyones thought on this..........

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by finitydream

I don't see why not. That is fine for me.

Well, I wonder how many readers we will have this week?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Sweet! Hopefully a few more

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cut3ypie

Hi Cut3Pie thanks for volunteering a picture. Whenever your ready feel free to post your picture

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Did you send Cut3pie a U2U to let them Know, and ask if they are still keen to post a pic?

I noticed you have tagged this thread under your signature. Good idea, be better though if you made the font larger and changed the colour though, as it is hard to notice and make out clearly.

I would add it to my sig if I knew how, but I don't have the spare time right now to figure it out .LOL.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Great Idea
I just u2u'ed Cut3Pie. Unfortunately I don't know how to make it big like a lot of the others. I just copied the first pages address and pasted it in my signature. I'll keep trying to figure it out though.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So, what did you make of the results of the last read? I think we both picked up on a few similar points there.

I can see you are having as much success as I am at changing the size and colour of the thread link in signature.

I cant even get my chosen time zone to come up correctly.Text GreenTextText

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Yeah we were on it on a few points but for myself I don't know. I know what I got but I don't know who I got. There was another there the whole time and it made it ruff to get the read. Hopefully the next is better. But you and Sam did awesome!

Yeah this bbcode thing is kicking my rear.......lol They need to have a generator on this sight for people like me. I've been at it for what an hour now and I'm no closer.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

You did okay. Anyway, that is what this thread is about, fine tuning and experimenting. Do you meditate?

I thought Sam would be a natural, and he was.

Congrats, U did it. I got your U2U, and I did try to link the thread to my sig, using your link, while munching on a creme egg! No luck. I will try again tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Not in the traditional sense, I meditate to music, for me it's easier that way than in silence. I think because music is big with me, it puts me in various moods even relaxed. I tried a lot of methods of meditation that just didn't work for me. The only things I do quietly are healing, chakra workings and the psychometry exercise.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Yes, I agree, whatever works. There are many different tools an techniques. Lots of people use music.

I use music in my Aromatherapy, obviously. But I use a healing mantra to help get me into Theta.

I often get info come through in dreams, but also, I get info while awake.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Same I equate it to an antenna because honestly I don't know what else to, seems right. I will get people in the store where I'm at but with that I think it's more on them than me. But the closer I get or the more I hang out with people the more I get and see.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Both of my children, especially my son, are also Psychic/Mediumistic to some degree. However, it still used to kind of annoy them.

I do try not to pick up from people close to me, that's one of the reasons I now do exercises, learning how to control it, keep it under control.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

I definently don't try which leads me to a question. I have to say I'm not versed in certain areas but you said you had done readings for people. I've read conflicting stories as to if a person can ask a specific question about something in their life and the reader can answer it. ie. Will so and so marry me, so and so told me this is it true etc. Is that possible.

I've heard so many people go to psychics for reading with specific questions and the results are mixed. When I do Psychometry I get what I get, that may be more because I'm not focusing on any one particular thing but just letting it flow. It's not something I've tried. Is it possible to answer specific questions whether it's past present or future?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Good question. I don't personally do those types of specifics in readings. The only times I get what I consider to be specific future information is from precog dreams. But I have only been doing these Mediumship development exercises for aprox 6 months. I don't always manage to go along, but I am a natural.

If you are a natural too, then you will possibly understand when I say that I'm still kind of wrestling with whether I should continue going along to the open group. i guess I could benefit from learning to fine tune and direct things.
I am going to go to a colour workshop to develop Aura awareness.

To be honest, I initially went along to meet with others who had similar ability to mine. But, it hasn't quite happened that way. And I have no intention of becoming a Medium at the church. I will say that there are quite a few therapists, other than myself, who also go along.

My main hope was to find others who have precog dreams, and experience "inter dimensional travel and beings" .

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join