It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychometry Exersize

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Hey Maya,
I'd be me than happy to try a reading. This will be my first time, so I hope it goes well.
I'll be waiting for a picture.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

Hi Sam, Glad to hear that you are keen to give it a try..

All we need now is someone willing to be our subject, and post their picture.

I think we need to give feedback to each other on our experiences of doing the exercise.

To both finitydream, and Sam: Having had time to think further about your readings, has anything else come to mind?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da7b3f588893.jpg[/atsimg]
The picture is larger than it shows here, left click and view image to see the whole thing.
edit on Mon, 18 Apr 2011 16:01:10 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Thankyou for posting your picture TKDRL.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Wow, not sure if it is related to this experiment, but I swear I just felt someone trying to get into my head.... Followed by a panic attack. That was strange, only time I ever got panic attacks before was from smoking pot.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

LOL! Maybe that was me. Don't worry, I'm not that scary!

Yes, I was looking at your pic, and getting a few bits of info coming through at that time frame.

Just relax and project thoughts on what you want us to pick up on. But, don't give out any info until after the exercise is over on Sunday.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Sweet! Thanks for the picture. Reader

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

As far as the pic I havent looked at it again. I still foud myself second guessing what I was getting. But i've gotten better at going with what I get.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by finitydream

Hiya again finitydream. As you know, I haven't tried this particular way of reading before. I'm glad you started this thread, it offers an opportunity to learn, play and understand the mechanics of your abilities from a bit of a different angle.

In some ways it's easier, which surprised me. Also, you get the opportunity to get a much clearer go at it without wondering if you are "second guessing" from visuals.LOL.

For me, the slight downside on Sam's reading, was the fact that it wasn't a case of having a person right in front of you, where you just focus, do it, then close. So, information came and went, I was busy and didn't take down notes and forgot some. Also, I thought some of it was information about my son, who has been very much on my mind this past few weeks. So I found it interesting when Sam said he was 19 years old, Same age as my son. That made a lot of sense in retrospect.

It's always being said, time and again. Don't try to analyse, or over think it, just say what you get! Easier said than done sometimes!

Because I didn't have the energy of his voice, or touch to gain information from, I suppose it is similar to when I have often had a new client that I have not yet seen or ever spoken to, booked in for an Aromatherapy treatment. Around an hour or so before they are due in, I will start to receive information on health conditions, and essential oils that always turn out to be spot on, that has always just happened quite naturally. It's not like setting out to focus and gain information.

I found Sam a joy to read. Really warm, nice energy there. And I think he has reached a point in his life where he is expanding his consciousness further in this area. Learning to "hear" Source more directly in his life.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

U2U Reading sent.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
U2U sent with many spelling errors, sorry. I clicked send before I went back and fixed my spelling mistakes.
Thanks for the picture and to those that have read the picture. Tonight's the cutoff for reads to be sent. Feel free once you get the reads to put together your post and post it when your ready and before Sunday is fine I believe I only counted three readers for this session.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Got 3 of them so far, I will count anymore I get before I log on tomorrow. Seems like a fun exercise, I scanned them a little so far, brain is fried now, will look at them fresh tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

You can take your time. I think Sunday is the deadline.

Looking forward to seeing the results, so don't make us wait toooo loooooong!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So while were waiting for results let's chat about what everyone one does to prepare for reading.
I know it sounds silly, for me I think it's more a mental relaxer but I like to make a cup of tea or coffee and relax myself for a few minutes before I read. I think it's more of slowing myself down from the grind that is life. Is it necessary, I really don't know but the ocd part of me can't relax enough to do it with out my drink....lol

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by finitydream

When I do my readings on a one to one, it is usually preceded by a meditation and "Opening Up, then afterwards, "Closing down".

So, I think, similarly, I will be a bit more strict with myself on here, as I noticed I was getting info here and there, and didn't always manage to jot it all down at the time!.

Next time I do it, I will do a short meditation, open up, allocate a set amount of time, 20 mins aprox, then close it down.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ok first one is from maya27

Hi there TKDRL, So here is what I got from the picture you submitted.
1)The container on the right has strong attachments.
2)Your family were surprised by a choice (occupation) you made. Like it came out of leftfield.
3)You were influenced by a brother or close male friend.
4)Grandfather - Much loved family elder -Mariner, Mothers side?
5)Navy, overseas travel.
6)Are you, or are there twins in your family?
7)A Lake - Dakota?? A longing, memories of that place.
8)Computer graphics.
9)Getting back to a previous level of health & fitness. Physical activity is important priority now.
10)Change, and new beginnings. New job, new home, newly weds, wedding list, or new arrival. Or thinking of a present for someone.
11)YOU TUBE??? I don't know why that came up. LOL.

1)Well, it is the pack I use to carry my smokes. I roll my own to save a bunch of money. Strong addiction.
2)Right now I am doing what everyone expects me to do, but I think maybe my future... I am starting a survival website in a month or two, see if I can make some money online off of it. I am going to get a whole lot of pages typed and finished before I actually launch it.
3)Not sure about this one. No brothers, and growing up, I was that kid that was the bad influence really lol.
4)My grandfather on my mother's side is a mason worker. My grandfather on my father's side was a lobster fisherman when he was in canada, before he moved to the states and became a carpenter.
5)I only know one person that was in the Navy, my uncle. He spent more time in the brig than actually serving though lmao.
6)There are 4 sets of twins in my family alive at this time.
7)Only lakes I can think of are lake george, and candlewood lake in CT. I spent almost every weekend at candlewood when I was a kid. Lake geaorge we did in the winter at least once a year on the snowmobiles.
8)One of my hobbies. You can barely see it, but my graphic tablet is under the notebook, you can see a bit of it at the top of the picture.
9)Been trying to for about 2 years, it's hard as hell though. I never have any energy...
10)Going to try out a new job next week, gonna be a laborer.... #ty job, but better than nothing I guess, plus I will earn my stamps for the winter.
11)Well, my new website is going to have it's own youtube channel.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Next up is finitydream:

1)Older Military man, presents self like the older male from tv. I can't remember show but you'll know?

2)Tall beautiful long hair brunette
She's not Abby?

3)Girl and boy on rope swing that swings into lake, I see the wood walkway on lake. Feels close to swing.

4)Argument, looks like camaro car in background. In shopping plaza parking lot, she's walking away.

5)Buster - nickname

6)Sitting in hospital, feels like waiting for someone to die, feels like friend - teenage male Died in high school?

7)Metal music- he's wearing metal shirt, black with artwork for band
Metallica, Sabath, megadeath Motorhead feels like yours

8)Music is important, he's letting me know

9)Concerts, female was at one feels like more for you, being with you?

10)Dorm room, Sturgy Hall - something s________ Hall Fire there

11)I see people going down the hall to leave Then I see a male in room, sitting in one person cushion chair Then a girl in boxer running to stairwell, at the end is a big window in front of me and the stairwell to the side. Feels like more than just fire, like someones coming. Is there seperate incidents?

12)Science Lab - Science Major

13)Wow - did someone pick flowers from a yard- their neighbor.

14)Texas High School - cheerleader there
Megan

15)I'm in wooded area and in front of me I see calm water, but then i get scene of water currents like white water rafting.

16)Instructor/lifeguard feels familar I think from female like relationship connection?

17)Older lady feels old world, came over by large ship on new york side of ocean. Feels like a pass through into country there. Ship name have an a name, more than one a.....

18)Older military man again and solviet
Crocker square or an equivilent? Big stoned courtyard with big round fountain.

19)At that time solviet now feels like c____ croatia maybe after split. Part of conflict, tanks coming through, more than one.

20)Is someone reading a book or document that involve some one with the ending sound vich in the name? He authored it.

21)Back to tall beautiful brunette again, she feels involved in music or a club. She has a music feel connection.

22)Is that why?

1)Never really was into TV much, only show I can vaguely remember was MASH.
2)Know quite a few of those, none named abby though.
3)Sounds like the rope swing at candlewood. Lots of fun times there.
4)Only person I know that had a camaro was pops, he had a nice one before I was born.
5)Doesn't ring a bell.
6)Know a few guys that died in HS, but all were DOA.
7 and 8)I do love all kinds of music, metal is my favorite though. I use it to vent a lot.
9)I used to go to a lot of concerts and festivals when I had the money. Never brought any girls with me though, I usually hooked up with some there.
10 to 22)Nothing really sounds familiar to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
And last SamTGonzalez:

Man with a goatee

A single mother

“..Don’t really last..”

Green eyes

Wisconsin

Hazelnut

Corn fields

Light blue pickup truck

Old wooden fence

Innocence lost (bad vibes)

Carol, Caroline, Cocaine, Chicago

Invasion of security (confused vibes)

Man with goatee, green eyes could be me.

Single mother, wisconsin, and green eyes would be a good online friend of mine. Carol is my mom's name, coc aine used to be a infrequent drug of choice.

I suppose innocence lost could describe what someone else might say about my childhood, but I have no regrets.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Great Job! Thanks for posting the picture and to the readers

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join