It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychometry Exersize

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

No problem. I replied to your thread.

Do come back and let us know when you figure it out though. Nice to hear from you again...

Hows the survival thing going?

edit on 6-6-2011 by maya27 because: ???

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Reader

Thanks for posting up a picture

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

I was planning to go to Ayr beach the next afternoon, but the weather went a bit unpredictable.

If you're heading "doon the water" then go to Prestwick beach, easier (and free) parking, and transport links (if coming by bus or train) a far nicer promenade, a kids indoor playcentre and outdoor park (if you have young kids) and a mancini's ice cream parlour on the prom, with loads of great chippies and bars etc very close by on the main street)and of course the sand dunes, which are awesome to explore, and a really nice walk from the dunes to the old salt pans along the prom (and if the tide is out some brilliant rock pools at the salt pans end, yet again if you have young kids and a fishing net). I live in Ayr now but grew up in prestwick and I'd say prestwick beach is better

But yeah the weather lets us down

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

I would probably be getting a lift in a friend's RAM.
But going by train is quite pleasant.

I have friends in Ayr who I plan to visit. Big house across from the tennis courts in Cromwell. My Grandfather was an Ayrshire man

I did my intensive driving lessons one very hot July years ago, he made me drive to and around Prestwick all day. Haven't been back since.

I always like to go out to the Heads of Ayr when I get the chance

Do you go to Glasgow much? I'm West End. Close to Kelvingrove Park.

Arran is my first choice when I get an opportunity to go away for more than a day.
Eskdalemuir/Samye Ling good too.

Are you going to join in and do reading after your reading has been done?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

I love Arran, have been on so many camping trips there, Glen Rosa is my favourite! Heads of Ayr and the Carrick hills are awesome and if you venture south, Loch doon and the galloway forest (complete with wild goats are amazing) though the neds have ruined loch doon somewhat and have forced parking restrictions in the best bits and of course, as with Arran, the midges are killers...far worse than the bucky swilling, tracksuited neds!

Sorry to hear about your driving experiences in Prestwick, I had an awful one in Glasgow trying to turn right into to St enochs car park and got stuck in the yellow crosshatch... two lanes of angry glesga bus drivers bearing down on me...shudder...and I was just learning to drive...I'll never chance a yellow crosshatch again
But I do love the glasgow nightlife, though it's been a while since I've been up the west end...good night out though, I should do it again soon!

I'm not sure if I'd be any good at a reading, I'm very intuitive, but don't know if I've got the ability to read from a random picture, and think I'd do better with pics of people rather than objects, but I might give it a go!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

You should give it a try. Also, pictures of people are a bit of a distraction, and then you are not sure whether you have "cold read" rather than receive information.

This is an exercise thread. Good for learning and experimenting and finding what works for you.

So, I would say go for it. And feel free to ask other members for advice and feedback.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

I know that when I meet people I instinctively know stuff about them, and am always right, and am not sure about doing it from a picture...but hey, why not, yes I'll give it a go and if I'm totally wrong, well it just means I'm no good at reading people from pictures of themselves or their objects.

Am looking forward to your (and others) reading of my pictures though.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
reply to post by maya27

I know that when I meet people I instinctively know stuff about them, and am always right, and am not sure about doing it from a picture...but hey, why not, yes I'll give it a go and if I'm totally wrong, well it just means I'm no good at reading people from pictures of themselves or their objects.

Am looking forward to your (and others) reading of my pictures though.

No, it just means you need to practice. Some people are naturals, and others can learn to develop.

I wasn't going to read this week. So busy and tired. But will give it a shot since we don't seem to have many offering to read.
Least I can do for a fellow Scot. So don't give out any more info about yourself til results are in.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Hiya. I have been out most of the day running around chasing my tail. I have another busy day tomorrow. I will try to sit down and devote some tine on the pics tomorrow nite. Sorry for the delay... Again folks.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

No problem, I know what it's like when you're busy

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hey Finity, Maya, & all the new minds,

Wow, it's crazy to see how much this thread has developed since my last post. I wish I could have gotten back sooner; these last couple of months have been a pretty hard time for me emotionally, so I haven't been as active as I usually am. I definitely sensed your energies while I was away, Maya's in particular for some reason.

I'm excited to be back. This whole exercise has literally changed my life over the last month. I have some amazing things to share with you about my experiences, but I thought: before I share with you, why not just post a picture connected to what I've been going through, and see what everyone can pick up from it? I think that negative emotions/energies are the most potent, and it would be interesting to see the results of everyone's read, especially our newcomers. What do you think, Finity?

-Sam

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

I know that finity and maya have a lot going on in their lives at present, but maya has agreed to read my pics this week and has asked if I would attempt a reading. I know I can read people when i see pics of them (or video) or meet them, but she thinks I should be able to do the same with pics of random objects belonging to them, I'm not sure that I can, but I've agreed to give it a go. No promises, as I really don't know if I can do this, but am willing to give it a try!

Am still waiting for my anaysis but that's ok as I know they are both very busy, but yes do post your pic and I will do my best...please think about the most important factor in the pic that you are posting though and keep thinking about it periodically and in the original rules of the thread I will U2U you by next Wednesday (15th) and I apologise in advance if I'm way off...but as a previous visitor to this thread you will be aware how important it is to focus on what you've posted and attempt to transmit it to me (btw my avatar is a pic of me...so try to send it into my head..lol)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Hey Sam, Destination Now.
Good idea, go for it. Stars for you both. But, yes, please do it in U2U, and Sam, don't post the results til next week plz. Give finity and myself time to catch up with Destination Now's read and yours.

Love your new Avitar

So Sam. If you can spare the time, can you join in and do a reading for Destination Now?

Desti N.... I'm still running around and running behind with everything. Got a bad headache too. Yesterday and today. I think it's this crazy weather here in Scotland.

edit on 9-6-2011 by maya27 because: Because mistakes happen!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Yes, weather awful...is it really June....that must be the global warming

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hi everyone, glad to see your back Sam
I'm also behind but will u2u the read tonight. I'd be happy to read for you sam. Hope all is well maya.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
U2U sent

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Reading sent.

Weather dire. Was going to drive to Ayr this weekend.
Am looking for a dog. Glasgow cat & dog homes are full of Staffies and Rotti's, poor souls, but not for me. Hansome smart collie or even woolf is more my type.

It is pouring down here, and so cold.Time to put central heating back on..

How many readers did you get so far?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by finitydream

Hiya, so tired, but am getting there.

The weather here is so disappointing for June.

Have you survived your move?

Oh, BTW. Congratulations on Meta's reading. You did really well.Pity we have both been too busy to discuss it further.

I need a break from regular reading. I'm glad to see Sam back and offering to do reading exercises.

Hopefully it won't be too long before we have an average of 4 readers a week.

If we get organised enough, lol, we could try different ways and techniques each week.

See post below to Sam
edit on 11-6-2011 by maya27 because: Last line.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Sam. I want to experiment. If finity agrees...

Can you post an image of a flower for me to read from. It can be anything off the internet. Artwork, a photo, something like that, Just something that instantly resonates with you and has enough detail for me to scry with. Coloured, with good detail would be nice. You could throw in an number also.

If finity doesn't want it on the thread, just U2U it to me.

Since this is an exercise thread, I thought you would be the perfect guinea pig, as you asked for a read based on your recent life events. And you have been around since the beginning. I think that's fair enough in this case to make an exception

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Reply sent! Finity also sent a reading...Both are very accurate! I really enjoyed reading both.

Weather was lovely first thing today but has clouded over and got quite cold, so I think I'll put my heating on as well!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join