It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychometry Exersize

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by finitydream

Thankyou for the tips and advice

I 'll have a look at the flower and Sam's avatar

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenTara

Well seeing as I didn't give out too much info in the thread on my readings, why don't you try a reading on my pics? The ones of the rocking horse a couple of pages back...

Obviously you still can't U2U,,but I'm okay with you posting what you think on the thread and I'll U2U back with the results...and I'll do the same with the previous reads and give general feedback on the results on the thread.

Do you want to give it a try?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by finitydream
reply to post by Agkelos

Let's face it my result's pretty much whomps! At this point I'm frustrated, I've never been off. I've always been able to lock on the person and read for them as in the first post in this thread. Now I'm having difficulty locking in on the person.

With yours the read started with the water and boys and went from there. With the first read I felt like I was getting the land and people associated with it. Then I just clicked over to a male and his connections. I picked up on someone whether they popped in the thread and had a look see at it or I got someone on the forum it's self.
Typically for me it's like a movie I see it before me and feel. Like night terrors except it's not horrific but I can see feel and touch what I see. I've always been able to read the person their family friends connections etc....
A lot of what I see is past tense, I do get present and future but for me I see past. I'm guessing it has a lot to do with the dead connection.

On the second read I got into it with the two guys drinking beer and one of them holding a shotgun that belonged to another man who felt like a father type to me and it went from there. Again it's like living a movie or that moment on time. I see various events/time frames and I feel whats felt then. And with deceased I can feel, hear and see what their trying correlate. Sometimes their strong in their presence and have something to say and I get everything but it feels pushed because they want it said. Other times it can be hard it's jumbled/whispered or both. I don't know why that is, my best guess is the strength of the deceased and if they want the contact. Because yes there are those that do not like it, My very first ever read was an object picture was posted. The deceased was contacted numerous time by others for this person and didn't want this to continue.

I'm sorry I didn't do better for you but hopefully that will change. I've adjusted what was changed after the first read in this thread. Hopefully this is what the problem is if not........hell I don't know.

If what I read belongs to someone from this forum I apologize for the intrusion. I mean no disrespect nor would I publicly post your business. If it' is alright with you, you don't have to go into specifics other than to say this is you and leave it at that.

I think I answered what questions you had, if I didn't or you have more let me know. I rambled much.....sorry so I may have left out some answers to questions.

Hope everyone had a Great Mothers Day!!!

I think Agkelos misunderstood the task and posted ANY kind of photo he or she had taken anywhere. You should specify that what's in the photo needs to BELONG to the poster, not just be some random street scene you photographed while driving by, as he/she obviously did with the first picture. I also don't think a picture of an insect would cut it... no wonder you've been off.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What happened to this thread, by the way? It seems it was a really good one... and then suddenly abandoned?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
An unfortunate misunderstanding

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This thread was awesome

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Is anybody still interested in doing this? I would love to post a picture and participate!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by csuldm

I would be willing to do a read for you.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Just discovering this thread. Is the party still going? I would love to have a reading done...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Sorry haven't checked checked in on this thread in a long while. Pictures can still be posted and are welcome. we'll stay with the original outline of one picture posted at a time. I don't know who all is still wanting to read the pictures but everyone is welcome to take part.

For anyone who needs a refresher on how this exercise works or is new the first post maps it out. With the exception of the pictures really need to belong to the poster no random street shots etc.. like suggested by Slyvie Go ahead and post a picture

edit on 29-3-2013 by finitydream because: Added an addendum to the original exercise outline regarding pictures

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarjetman
Just discovering this thread. Is the party still going? I would love to have a reading done...

Go ahead and post a picture if you still want to and we'll wait it a day to give the readers a chance to get on board.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This thread has really piqued my interest so I thought I would post a image and see if anyone wanted to take a read

edit on 18/4/1313 by jholt5638 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Thanks for posting a picture.

All those who are participating remember to reply with the word reader and only message your findings to the person who posted the picture and not in the thread please. We'll wait 24hrs to give everyone who wants to participate time to reply.

Thanks Again and Good Luck To All

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Reader

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Looks like there's no other reader jholt so I'll take a look at the picture you posted tonight or tomorrow and u2u my reading to you.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Thats too bad from reading this thread seemed really interesting. I've never really tried to read objects before

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This house was not only my childhood but also my father's as well. The house itself has been in my family from 1960 till 1995 but the home itself is over 100 years old and is due to be torn down soon.

I see a man and young teenish girl standing beside each other.
Like father / daughter. The daughter has a decent size cut on her arm from a kitchen knife.
I believe this refers to my Grandfather and Aunt

I see a tan/brown leather belt doesn't feel like a mans belt feels original purpose was something else. Used as paddle it was used to hit.
My father said my grandparents used a brown belt to paddle with

white stuffed animal in between the walls.
As a child I had a stuffed bear and it went missing over the years

A bonfire.
Not at the house but my family has a camper and we always build huge fires

High school Party feels like kids from 2 schools present.
Me and my siblings never finished school but my father and aunt are 4 years apart possibly my aunt finishing high school and finishing 8th starting 9th

See a high school girl go into a back door that is raised out. Then I see an older walk in. feels like followed. He feels like he works in like a radio shack type place in a plaza.
Not sure of this one

Looking past the house and past the picture there's a school that way.
Yes the grade school my grandmother, father, and myself attended is less than a block and the high school is about 1/2 mile

A football goal post post specifically painted tri color. See red blue
not sure

Patriots
my grandparents were leaders in unions standing up for peoples rights

See what looks like mascot image male with hat on
unknown

School parking lot black four door hard top jeep.
not sure

Feel an accident see the guardrail but don't see a vehicle.
My father did drive his car over guardrail

White graduation gowns
the high schools gowns are white

On the left side of the house go down the roe i See a man sitting at a computer desk looking at the screen that is on with words in paragraphs on it. he's holding a gun with his right hand to his head. The room is brightly lit by the sun, feels like afternoon. The next image of him is with his head laying down facing his right hand that is still holding the gun but laying on the desk too. His eyes are closed. I don't see any blood and don't feel dead more like intent.
don't know anything fitting that but in this neighborhood I could see it.

Is there some kind of g gang/posse...Home invasion
My father was attacked in the home ended up with a broken neck but he is still alive and is still walking and everything

Jewelry was given at a restaurant feels like a country pride/big boy feel. i see a wall that has tables and a booth across from them but all infront of me that has wood connected around on it like its on a main isle way where i feel im standing. feels like ring but see a box and don't hear a proposal just him holding it out to her like he's telling her something.
nothing I personally experienced but with the age of the house and all

Now it's a yellow jeep front end in creek on a down slope. I'm standing above on the road looking down and diagnal. to my left i feel like there's a ridge/overpass and look left and see a yellow diamond road sign.

Green military uniform with triangle patch on upper arm cant see face but feel male. Feels like ranger/specialized unit and see riffles.
My father served in the Marine Corp during Vietnam

See a military carrier and here Regan
drawing blank here

Was there a rally/memorial held on a high school football field.
nothing I remember

Young killed in combat.
again nothing

See school door i'm standing in the parking lot feels like high school with kids behind me and air born water/filled balloons in front of me.
nothing

A white lamb

A woman feels like mother and making fish? Like its a family favorite/special.
That would probably be my grandmother

Carter.
Family is democratic so I am sure they campaigned for him as Union leaders

A different older woman smaller thicker feels like sassy italian saying Understand huh.
That describes my mother.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Over all there were more hits than misses and some of the others could very well be true I would have to ask my father and aunt about them. So thanks for a great reading

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jholt5638
Over all there were more hits than misses and some of the others could very well be true I would have to ask my father and aunt about them. So thanks for a great reading

Your More than welcome glad to have a picture posted. Maybe when the next picture is posted you"ll join in and give a shot at reading

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
This weeks picture is finished if anyone would like to post the next picture feel free to do so. First come first serve, also anyone who wants to read the pictures posted feel free.Just reply with reader in the text.

Picture posters please keep in mind this is an exercise thread so the reads do vary as people join in and learn.
Thanks again to all

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join