Hi everyone, hopefully everyone is enjoying the weekend
Here's the results from this weeks picture.
There really isn't much to say about the picture I posted except that it's me, so with out further ado here's the first read I received. It was
1. i have a feeling that there is a great fondness of cats. you could even consider yourself to have a strong bond, and if you could return as any
animal, it would be a cat.
*Not really i'm allergic to cats. I do have one though that I don't really touch or play with, he belong to my children's dad. Coming back as a cat
wouldn't be my first choice but if I did it would be a top predator feline
2.you have been contemplating purchasing, or have very recently purchased something that is purple/blue.it is extra special to you, and even if you
havent got it yet, it is your aim to get it very very soon.
*I don't know anything purple/blue and extra special that I really want to purchase.
3. you are very resourceful, and can achieve everything you put your mind to. if you were stranded in the middle of no-where,like on a desert island,
you may complain about it, but you would certainly feel comfy getting by.
*That's definently me, I'm a stubborn, bullheaded, never quit pita....lol And the thought of being stranded on a deserted island has always
intrigued me, I would revel in it!
4.you have a strong fear of rejection. you regularly feel that you need to live up to expectations, even when you are doing a grand job.
*Again as much of a contradiction this is, yes this is me.
5. i am sensing that there is a scar on the left knee
*I do it's part of a set I got from a biking accident when I was 12/13, Road rash scars.
6. i sense that in childhood years, particularly during your teens, there was some difficulty relating to your father. i can sense conflict. not sure
if it was your actual father, or someone trying to be a father figure.
*My father died when I was a little girl and my mom never remarried. It was my mom, 2 brothers and myself. We were all we had and surprisingly for our
age difference we got along great.
7. when you left school and education, you had a great dream that didnt actually get fullfilled. i sense that you still think about that particular
goal, and thinking of maybe giving it another go in a few years time.
* That would be costal living. I was seriously contemplating taking what I had saved buying a ticket to Hawaii and making a life for myself. Recently
I've been thinking about moving to the Carolina's
8. i can see shoes... lots of shoes... well, actually, lots of shoes is an understatement.you really cant seem to throw them away, even if you havent
worn them in such a long time. you tend to hoard things... especially the shoes.
* Until recently I had shoes from when I was 15 still and some clothes as well. I wore them from time to time. But I didn't own lot's maybe 6 pairs
now I'm down to 3. Not much of a hoarder either, I moved a lot as a child so I don't tend to hang onto or attach to much. Now my mother on the other
hand......lol I've spent a lot of time with her lately............
9. actually, its not just about the shoes, i am picking up on joking around in bed because you have such cold feet.it is something that you seem to
have a lot, and i am picking up on a lot of complaining about it, in a joking fashion.
*again i'm leaning more towards my mother, she always has cold feet and rubs her feet together when she sleeps. We all laugh and tease her about it.
I most definently don't have cold feet. I go out barefoot or in sandles in the dead of winter
10. i can sense a jewelry box, or place where you keep your jewelry. for some reason, you have a single ear ring in there. you lost the other one ages
ago, but for some strange reason, you keep the other one, even though it will never get used.it feels special to you, but that is just you kidding
yourself as an excuse not to get rid of it.
* I don't have a jewelry box but I do have a purse with a zipper compartment inside that has one earing inside.
I bought these earrings when I was still in high school because they were close to the ones I got as a little girl during a special summer.
11. diet is a big issue in your life. you feel you need to get more iron into your body.dont panic, things really are not as bad as you feel they are.
there is no need to feel conscious about your weight,so please, stop panicing about it.
* I've always been weight conscious but have never dieted. I'm more of a workout push yourself past your limits kind of person. I don't see the
point in starving or not being able to enjoy a treat here or there. My iron levels fluctuate from 10 to close to twelve.
12.going back to the jewelry, i am also picking up on a broken watch, or one where the battery has run out.the watch is special to you, so treat it
that way. get it working again, and you will be so happy that you did.
*So funny!!! I spent the weekend before I put the picture up at my moms. While I was there she pulled out my very first expensive watch I got in high
school from her jewelry box and gave it back to me. I know it sounds stupid but it's important to me and I have been wearing it on and off since she
gave it to me. It needs a battery as it doesn't tell time...lol
13.the children in your life keep you busy busy busy, and i am picking up that at times, it is all too much.but i sense you are doing a grand job, and
your children, deep down, are very happy. you just need to make the most of that meditation time you take out for yourself. the bath, with candles,
the calming music, it all helps you to just escape for that little while and relax. your doing the right things.
* I wish I could still. This was always a favorite way to get away for a while but due to the problems with my back I don't get to hardly.
14. i am not picking up on the loss of any very close family. i do not feel any close spirits around you. not sure if its because i cant fully tune in
due to not being able to take my time on this read, but i really am not picking up on anything on that side of things, which is really making my read
so much harder lol.
* with time and practice I'm sure this will progress. I do have close family that have passed on that stop by and very occasionally I call on.
15. for some reason, i am picking up on horses again... what is it with you women and horses. there was horses in my last read, but again, i am
picking it up pretty strong with you, like within the last week.
* I don't have or own a horse, my back would hate me. But in the town where my mom lives it's common to see the horse and buggies on the road as
well as towns people riding their horses on the less busy streets. And since some of your previous read I believe involved my mom, I think this is
16. i am seeing a little red sports car, and a man with a tattoo on his left arm. very short, dark coloured hair.
*Hmmmmmm no clue but change the short to tall and maybe make him look like Eric Balfour.......yummy Lol
17, mary is very close to you. maybe your mum or a motherly figure? there have been a few concerns over her health, but all is good now
* I don't know anyone named Mary, my mother's name starts with a p and I don't consider anyone to be a motherly figure than my mom.
18. i can see berries, like blackberry. have you been picking fruit recently? i can see a child with berry juice all over their face and hands...
* I picked up some blackberries from the market because last year we picked them where we lived
19. being house proud is not top of your priorites. sure, the dusting and hoovering dont get done as often as you would like,but as long as everyone
else in the house is happy, that is more important. spending quality time together is more important than running round the house with duster and
hoover etc. you like to try and keep some sort of tidyness and order around the house, but it never works out that way.
* I compare all houses to my mother. She was unbelievable meticulous and going by her standards I'm lax but I'm not going to move my furniture 2
times a week or redo the pictures on the wall a couple times a month. I dust, sweep, mop etc but I'm not going to do it every other day like mom did.
I'd rather spend that time with family and friends.