It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychometry Exersize

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysic

Hiya Metaphysic, How are you getting on with your 20 posts now?
I just looked at your profile, a bit to go yet.

Hopefully you will be able to use your U2Us by the time the next readings are due to be sent.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

S up Maya. Ill post few more replys to be able to send u2u...i hope that other users will post pictures for us to excercise

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yes, lets hope someone is willing to offer to be this weeks subject and post their picture.

So, will you be offering if we don't get anyone? LOL.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

I can if no one else has volunteered!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pyrodude

Well that would be Great. Anytime after midnight Saturday will do.

I'm pleasantly surprised that you are still taking an interest here, as you stated that you won't be reading.

Thanks.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Thank you for moderating this thread. It is my favorite of course

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya27
reply to post by pyrodude

Well that would be Great. Anytime after midnight Saturday will do.

I'm pleasantly surprised that you are still taking an interest here, as you stated that you won't be reading.

Thanks.

HEY! Just cuz I'm not gifted doesnt mean I'm not interested!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
hi Metaphysic and pyrodude

good to have you both in on the experiment, whatever capacity it is in.
i also dont class myself as "gifted" but just very curious to see what comes out of it from my own perspective.
this weeks reading was my first on this thread, and i must say, i am overly curious of the results, and cant wait for them to get posted up.

maya, i wont ever be posting a picture for the experiment, as in other threads, i have mentioned a little about my past, and my personal life, so it wouldnt be hard for someone to make a fake reading from me. i am also around on other websites, so a little research would probably churn out more that i havent posted on here.
i aint saying any more than that, but as you can see, it is good enough reason not to be posting a picture for the experiment.

being that i am relatively new to this site, i dont know anyone here, and i resisted looking into any details of this weeks reading. i just focused on the picture, and let my mind talk to me.

Metaphysic, will you be around on this thread for a while, or are you just doing it for the one week out of curiosity? ooh, thats a question that requires a response and 1 more post to get added to your count ;-) lol

really looking forward to the weekends now... saturday for results, and sundays for a fresh pic... ooh, i cant handle all this suspense hehehehe

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Meta, Your welcome. BTW It's finity's thread.

Pyro, Everyone is gifted, you just need to learn to tap in. We will all work together in supporting each other.

DJyorkie, I absolutely agree, I did stumble onto one of ur threads. Yes it's difficult. But, anyone who goes out looking for info, is really just cold reading. Ultimately they will not develop any skills. And they will be fooling themselves.

Well, results should be soon.

edit on 20-5-2011 by maya27 because: yyyyyyyyy

edit on 20-5-2011 by maya27 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
U2U sent, thanks for waiting for my behind self.....lol
I may have started it but really it's everyone who would like to participate thread.
Looking forward to the results too

Do we have another picture volunteer for this Sunday?

Is everyone ready to discuss last weeks read while we wait for this weeks results?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sorry for the delay in posting, I'll get the results up over the course of the night and tomorrow morning

First I'll post Finity's:

Who's the teenage mail on the skateboard?

That would probably be my teenage stepson although, he was in a nasty accident a few years ago and can no longer do that

I see a swing ride like what would be in an amusement park. It's not lit and not in motion?

I have a really silly side to me and this is exactly the sort of thing I like to go on

Then a male brindle dog being walked. It's a sturdy looking dog like a bull mix maybe.

Unfortunately I don't own a dog but I had a friend that did.

I see a certificate/diploma but it feels specialized like something specific in addition to diploma?

My history and politics degree on my wall as well as the part time certificate I did in Air Cabin Crewing alongside my first year of university. I was proud that I achieved both so they're up there

Is this a high school play I'm seeing. The stage is not in a gymnasium like other schools but has it's own place.

My daughter loves being in school plays and this year she's in high school so it's in a proper theatre area of the school. The building is brand new, only opened this year and the theatre was a specific add on to that school so that they didn't have to perform in the hall/gym any more.

I also see an emblem of some kind for this school. The primary color is blue, royal blue maybe with cream in borderlines.

That's my daughter's uniform!

I see a male on your side and almost standing by your side, he's just a fraction behind, caty-corner. I feel he did it to himself and feels like suicide????

Then i get a night time picture with a clear feeling of during or close to the time he did this there was some kind of social party or gathering.

I'm afraid I don't know anyone who committed suicide. Sorry.

You don't have to wonder anymore?
I'm warm

This isn't ringing any bells for me either

Who's mom is a nurse maybe, medical field

My mum isn't a nurse, but I did want to be one very much when my daughter was younger.

Connor- Male

The middle name of my boy who didn't make it.

Beth is friend and feels like cousin i see 3rd

This doesn't ring in for me, sorry!

Lynn maybe.... she's the aunt and feels past

I had an aunt Eileen who hated the name and always said we should call her Lynn instead

He stands on the side of your bed at night. Tall and lanky,
I see the bed in the background of the picture, on my left he stands on that side. Feels like interest in you.

I don't know who that is but I'd definitely like to find out!

I'm being shown a glass cup with water in it and feel something happened out of ordinary with it......

The only unusual thing I've had happen with a glass is when I was washing one up and it literally shattered for no reason and left me a big cut...

An older lady she feels like grandmother to me a little taller than average, thin and strong, she isn't unfamiliar with the paranormal either, in her house too. It all feels so close together i cant tell if its two places or all in one.

It could be my nana. She always said she didn't really believe but if it was real, she'd find a way to let us know. She loved reading up on the paranormal though!

I heard it's the ladies of the line and felt like all of the women experience paranormal.

Can you clarify this any further? I'm not sure what you mean

I believe i'm seeing rock candy............

I'm currently arguing with my children over a couple of pieces of rock candy shaped like dummies that I've had for over 2 years and not eaten and they want it!

It was pretty cool that you were close on most of that stuff so thankyou! I appreciate you taking the time

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metaphysic
So here are my thoughts:

You are a very positive person full with confidence and much passion.
You like hangin out but you preffer male friends company rather than females because you dont trust them.
Although you dont trust the females you have a strong female figure as a role model. Its your grandma or aunt maybe.
You are kind of a alternative girl but your extremely feminine characteristics were never put behind.
(sorry for my english i dont know the exact expressions). You should be an attorney!

Peace

So what about my reading of the picture?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

it can take a while to get the full results up from all readings, as it is a bit of a lengthy process to give feedback to each point, and also, it can sometimes get emotional for the person whos picture is getting read, so you also have to allow for extra time for that. she will get round to your reading soon enough, we just need to be patiant...
my ass is making buttons for the reults lmao

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Now Maya's:

1/ Tomboy - one of the boys. Do you have two sons close in ages. Or male mates who are like brothers to you?
---Daddy's girl. You look like your father?

I am absolutely one of the boys and when I was younger, I adopted a dad and his son is like a brother to me and we regularly have a laugh and try to outdo each other in the gross out stakes

Since I adopted his dad as mine, I've definitely become a daddy's girl and get away with blue murder

You're right in that I look like my biological father although there are times I wish I didn't!

2/ Boxing/ Thai Kick Boxing. Both you and ex? in the past?

Ok, that's uncanny. I met my now husband at kickboxing club although he taught karate. He used to deal with the fitness parts of my training and for a while, he did become my ex as we had a brief split before getting back together.

3/ Are you into home renovations in a big way? I see you with a drill in your hand. A recently painted room with a Sand or Lemon colour.

Although I loathe renovating, my landlord has asked me to redecorate so it's very much on my mind right now. I'm trying to decide what kind of paint I want in which room.

4/ You expend too much energy sometimes, then exhausted.
Say yes to too many tasks, and favours for others? Learning to say NO. You allow others to rely on you too much.

You're spot on about that too. I don't like saying no to people because I think it's letting them down but I'm working on it

5/ Talk about blood tests: Aenemia/blood sugar levels/Thyroid? - Again energy levels over the last year.

I just had a blood test on monday because I was getting bad pains in my stomach again and they think I might have an internal infection so they took the bloods to confirm or deny it. My energy levels have been at an all time low too since my diagnosis and I'm hoping that now surgery is done, they'll rise again

6/ Young at heart, but also can be very serious. Can come across as superficial, as you don't readily show your much deeper side, passion. There would seem to be two distinct sides to you. To the point where people will notice it. Just a defense mechanism.

Bang on. Seriously. I literally do have two sides to me, a defence mechanism from childhood so I very rarely let people see the serious side to me and instead let my slightly silly, childish side be on show so that nobody pays too much attention.

7/ You carry other family members troubles on your shoulders. Tension in neck/shoulders.

Again true, there's been a lot of family trouble and I've been the rock that people crash against

8/ Argument with sister, or a close female. Not resolved.

My daughter is going through that teenage phase and argues with me constantly. I'd like to be able to walk away but teenagers know just how to get under your skin

9/ Making an effort to heal yourself. In learning mode. Going within for answers this time.

Again you're dead right. After the last conventional method of healing didn't solve the problem, I've been looking for alternative ways of healing myself

10/ Lack of strength/weakness down one side, you or family member?

I had my right ovary removed because a cyst had melted it and for a very long time, I was weak on that side. Still am but am getting better slowly

11/ Secretarial work. - Change of direction/self employed- would involve travelling/driving. Stress about a bill. Don't worry.

I've always worked in admin or customer services and am trying to decide whether or not to go for the job I've dreamed about for a long time

[

12/ Of an Ex: He was stupid! Made a big mistake?

My husband and I made a lot of mistakes during our marriage which is why he became an ex at one point and I held a grudge for the longest time but I've let it go. Stupid was one of the nicer things I said to him during that time

Thankyou so much for the reading Maya! You were spot on, on so many things I got chills reading it!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Metaphysic's reading now:

So here are my thoughts:

You are a very positive person full with confidence and much passion.

Absolutely! I always say that if you don't feel confident at first, fake it until you do and it's always worked well for me. As for passion... *goes bright red* I DEFINITELY have that!

You like hangin out but you preffer male friends company rather than females because you dont trust them.

It's not so much that I don't trust them, I just don't relate well to girly things and feel a bit strange doing things like shopping so I tend to hang around the guys more.

Although you dont trust the females you have a strong female figure as a role model. Its your grandma or aunt maybe.

My mum is my role model. She's seen, done and been through so much, it's impossible not to admire the strength of will she has. I love my mum.

You are kind of a alternative girl but your extremely feminine characteristics were never put behind.
(sorry for my english i dont know the exact expressions).

I definitely prefer alternative things to mainstream. Things that are a little bit out there and not considered as worthy of notice. I do like girly things but I always feel clueless as to what I should be doing with them so I just use accessories to show off that part of me

You should be an attorney!

Peace

My children say that to me! They like to tease me by saying dictators have nothing on my iron will and stubborn determination to get to the truth!

Thankyou so much for taking the time to do a reading for me, it's very much appreciated

edit on 20-5-2011 by sephrenia because: randomness

edit on 20-5-2011 by sephrenia because: randomness

edit on 20-5-2011 by sephrenia because: Forgot to put Metaphysic's name!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by djyorkie

it can take a while to get the full results up from all readings, as it is a bit of a lengthy process to give feedback to each point, and also, it can sometimes get emotional for the person whos picture is getting read, so you also have to allow for extra time for that. she will get round to your reading soon enough, we just need to be patiant...
my ass is making buttons for the reults lmao

If it's alright djyorkie, I'll post yours in the morning as I'm really quite tired right now and I want to get some sleep. I do want to say thank you though for doing the reading, It was awesome

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
no problem. take your time.
its better to be awake and give a proper analysis, rather than being dog tired, and brief, just to get it over with lol.
it will give me something to look forward to.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by djyorkie

Ewwww, saving the best for last me thinks. Sounds as though you have done well.

I'm sure you won't have to wait long.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by finitydream

Finity, well done.
That was a nice result from Sephrenia's reading.

I noticed you had come on line, but I was half way through making some food.
You still there?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Congratulations.
You did very well.

And you didn't even have to wait.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join