It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mega-Earthquake Predicted for Good Friday April 22nd 2011. Many Hardcore Signs.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If this prediction for tomorrow comes true, I will confess here some of my big mistakes, weaknesses and sins I've made. I am a failure of a person and I'm not interested in people thinking highly of me because of predictions and disasters.

I know many people are waiting for the world to bring danger and excitement to them, but really it's for the best if I turn out to be wrong, even though it might be very unpleasant to have ones religious expectations jerked around like this.

My job could only be to point out what needs to be done and show what may be coming. But really I am not the right person for such a job.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The Dow Jones closed at it's high of the day of 12506.

PLEASE TAKE PROPER PRECAUTIONS. The last sign I predicted seems to have come true!!!

To be precise the Dow closed at 12505.99 and the day's high was 12506.06 which is a negligible difference of less than 1/10th of a point.

see: www.bloomberg.com...:IND

The odds of me correctly predicting the exact minute the stock market reaches it's 777+ day high From the Point I gave the prediction on April 9th: are 1 in 3510 (the stock market has been opened for 3510 minutes since April 9th.)

The odds of correctly predicting the exact minute of the high from Feb 18th are much higher.

The S&P500 index did not make a new high though, so you may cut the odds in half. But I don't think that matters that the S&P500 didn't make a new high. The Stock market dropped a record 777 in the DOW. and bounced off 666 in the S&P500.

YES, I AM NOW SERIOUSLY WORRIED ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE HAPPENING IN THE USA, NOW THAT THE DOW CLOSED BEFORE THE START OF THE HOLIDAY'S AT IT'S FINAL MINUTE AT THE 777+ DAY HIGH.

HOWEVER, I cannot exclude the possibility that highly paid investment bankers at Goldman Sachs' have read my posts and decided it would be a funny joke to throw 60 million dollars at the stock market to manipulate the Dow to reach's it's high. So you people have to decide for yourself based on these odds what chance you want to take, knowing that such a possibility exists.

SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

I first wrote about this "last sign" on February 18th in the following post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
"A few weeks ago I thought of a potential warning sign that could be presented slightly earlier by the stock market. It is very difficult to predict five months or even two months in advance the exact day the stock market will reach a new high. It seems that in the case the stock market rally is to be smashed on Good Friday when the stock market is CLOSED for the holidays, that this stock market rally that has lasted since March6/2009 would reach it's high point at the close the day before at 4:00pm Thursday April 21st. It's just a thought."

I reiterated this warning on April 9th:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
"Personally, there are two things I will watch for: 1) If the stock market rise/economic rebound is to last 777 days ending on Good Friday a day when the stock markets are closed for the holidays, it stands to reason that the stock markets might reach their final high point(highest point since the March 6th "666" day) at 4:00pm Thursday April 21st at the final moment the Stock Market is open before the 777 day period ends."

edit on 21-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If you are right about the things you have stated down here, then you are on to something. And we could all be in for something. Excellent work you have presented.

To be precise the Dow closed at 12505.99 and the day's high was 12506.06 which is a negligible difference of less than 1/10th of a point. The odds of me correctly predicting the exact minute the stock market reaches it's 777+ day high From the Point I gave the prediction on April 9th: are 1 in 3510 (the stock market has been opened for 3510 minutes since April 9th.) The odds of correctly predicting the exact minute of the high from Feb 18th are much higher. The S&P500 index did not make a new high though, so you may cut the odds in half. But I don't think that matters that the S&P500 didn't make a new high. The Stock market dropped a record 777 in the DOW. and bounced off 666 in the S&P500. YES, I AM NOW SERIOUSLY WORRIED ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE HAPPENING IN THE USA, NOW THAT THE DOW CLOSED BEFORE THE START OF THE HOLIDAY'S AT IT'S FINAL MOMENT AT THE 777+ HIGH.

edit on 21-4-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Well now you have me interested, I do like a good predicition thread.

The best part is it's almost tomorrow.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/470da9dc6f21.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
when i log in to ats tomorrow, most likely i will forget, but if i don't, i will come on this thread and flame the living #!*T out of you.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
when i log in to ats tomorrow, most likely i will forget, but if i don't, i will come on this thread and flame the living #!*T out of you.

fair enough.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Wow... I'm going to be a bit nervous for the next couple days!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Today, the Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P 500 went up 77.12 points total. Does that mean anything?

edit on 21-4-2011 by Wookiep because: deleted an "and"

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I just read your thread..............Its well thought out and backed by your belief.....
.......eventually someone is going to be right about this.......many prediction threads taking different angles of what will eventually come…………..And yours is as good as any….....If your wrong, no bashing here from me………Your just another soul attempting to warn in good faith of things that may come……….

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Today, the Dow, Nasdaq, and and S&P 500 went up 77.12 points total. Does that mean anything?

Could be, but it's not substantial enough for me to include.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Bummer, thought I might have been on to something.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Bummer, thought I might have been on to something.

Well, maybe you were and tomorrow I'll think differently. Hopefully nothing happens tomorrow though, otherwise things will get bad for everybody me included.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Here's something interesting to consider too about tomorrow:

April 22, 2011
4/22/2011
4/22(2+2=4)/2011(2+1+1=4)
4 month/4 day/4 year

Symbolism * The first divine woman.

General * Length in "mir" cubits of the "Temple of the Beauty" built in Egypt 11 thousand years before J.-C. According to the medium Edgar Cayce, very few vestiges of this temple would be found in the future.

Gematria * Number of Lilith, female demon of Assyrian legend.
* "The Tables" of the law, in Hebrew, lou'hot, gives as numerical value 444: lamed, waw, heth, tav; 30+6+8+400 = 444.
* By using as the correspondence table A=6, B=12..., we find that "Jesus" and the French words "Dieu Un" ("God One") give 444. Occurrence
* The word "queen" is used 44 times in the OT and 4 times in the NT, giving 444 by concatenation.

www.ridingthebeast.com...

444 is a number of healing and great blessings. It is basically, "infusing the Spirit into the physical." and remembering that the Spiritual exists in the physical and this is what gives life and "animates" all living things. You are tuned into a vibration that is about inspired "physical manifestation" The Spirit world is saying, "remember who You are!" "You are a powerful Spiritual being in a human body and are on earth to create." The 4 way of creativity must follow the rules of earth, however, and so there is also the requirement to become aware of the way things work; cause and effect and the laws of process that any successful venture has to follow. "Time" is a great tool of the 4 path as it is a law that governs all creation on earth. "For everything, there is a season... for every purpose under Heaven". This number is made up of 3, 4's which is "practical creative expression" and includes the master number 44 which is the number of "Practical Wisdom". The number 44 is about using self-consciousness (awareness) in your daily practice in order to control the mental, physical and emotional energies to the extent that your spiritual being can grow at an accelerated pace and physical manifestation on earth is attained. It's not unusual for them to occur at deeply significant times or during very relaxed states for I believe they are there to "wake us up" to create "self-remembering" for a moment in our lives. It's probably best to allow it and work with it by really bringing yourself present to your environment and your feelings whenever you see these combinations of 4. Meditation would be very beneficial as well as the Spiritual world seems to be "calling" you to be aware of it for some purpose.

www.sun-angel.com...

Last year, a terrorist attack against the Sears Tower in Chicago was averted on April 19th, 2004 when it was exposed on the Internet; www.breakfornews.com... The attack was supposed to take place on April 19th, 2004, which was 911 hours after the day of the Madrid Train Bombings(3/11/2004). When you add up the number of days after April 19th, 2004 and end with todays date, July 7th, 2005.
April 20th, 2004 --> July 7th, 2005 = 444 Days
the result is 444 days.
The number 444 is part of a phenomena tied to the number 11:11;
www.spiritual-path.com...
According to the numerologists, 3/11 and 9/11 are also part of this
11:11 phenomena;
www.anomalousreality.com...
If you recall; there were 911 days BETWEEN the day of the 9/11 Attacks
and the Madrid Train Bombings;
www.infowars.com...
So today's attacks in London, which are very similar to the Madrid train
bombings, were totally staged attacks carried out by the Globalists.
This conclusion is based on the "444" numerology linked to the time
window between the averted Sears Tower attack on April 19th, 2004 and
the attacks in London.

www.infowars.com...

Plus, you will notice above regarding the London bombings 7/7/2005(5+2=7) =777

Another linking of 777 with 444

edit on 22-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: Adding more text

edit on 22-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
just out of curiosity would this mass earthquake in U.S.A effect the likes of Vancouver(Canada)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I am commenting so I can keep an eye on your thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
My cousins are flying to Las Vegas today for holiday, i hope nothing bad happens.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
We've only been on this earth for half a million years... And you want me to believe that out of the entire Earth's lifetime, we are the ones who are going to experience the end of times? And of all things, you are using digital "non physical" data from the DOW... How can cyber data cross into the earth's crust and start an earthquake?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
The God may be a mathematical alien cabala,the parasitic business model, satanist symbology,points to one family and one agenda ,everything is planned in advance nothing is random..We are a planned race.Nothing is to chance.
You ever pick lottery numbers

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
My cousins are flying to Las Vegas today for holiday, i hope nothing bad happens.

Of course nothing bad is going to happen, people create threads like this in order to get attention. I've seen so many "predictions" on this site and not one has been right.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Now this is how a post should be structured. Bravo! This should be an example for all ats members on how to properly source your claims. Thanks for sharing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join