It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mega-Earthquake Predicted for Good Friday April 22nd 2011. Many Hardcore Signs.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
You may be shocked at what you are about to read.

The unusual signs indicate a day of extreme dread is coming to the mighty U.S.A. on Good Friday of this year.

That day is April 22nd, 2011.

This is not a joke. The evidence is fairly hardcore and can be easily verified for accuracy.

---------------

The first sign occurred on the Feast day of Angels.

On the Feast Day of Angels, September 29/2008, the Stock Market closed down a record of 777 points in the most significant stock market index(Dow Jones Industrial average).

The number 777 can represent the number of God or the number of the Holy Trinity.

Also in Revelations the number seven is connected to God's punishment poured upon the earth at the end of times. The Book of Revelations mentions 7 Spirits of God, 7 Angels pouring out 7 bowls of God's wrath, 7 seals of the apocalypse, 7 trumpets of the apocalypse, and the 7 last plagues sent by the 7 angels.

As depicted in Revelations, it is the Angels that pour out God's judgement upon mankind...therefore the sign of 777 occurring on the feast day of the Archangels Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and all the angels....is relevant. The simple interpretation of this first sign is that God will send his angels to collapse the world economy(by means of natural disaster) and begin the chastisement.

Wikipedia link exhibiting that the 777 point drop of September 29th is the largest daily point loss to occur in the Dow Jones:
en.wikipedia.org...

Link confirming the feast day of the top Angels Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and "All Angels" is on September 29th the same day as the 777 point drop:
en.wikipedia.org...

The following link states that 777 is not the number of God, so there is plenty of room for debate:
sites.google.com...

-----------------

The second sign AGAIN occurred in the stock market.

This time involving the number of the devil.

The economic collapse had stopped and reversed right at 666 in the second most significant stock market index(the S&P500).

At no point during the market cycle did the market fall below 666. The Market has been in rally mode(going up) ever since landing and launching right off 666 on March 6th, 2009.

The simple interpretation is that godless rulers of this Earth have attempted (and for a short time succeeded) in interfering with the destruction and bringing about false hope in this falsified economy.

Check the following link to see the March 6th low of 666:
ca.finance.yahoo.com...^GSPC&a=00&b=3&c=1950&d=02&e=7&f=2009&g=d

Here's an article referring to the March 6th's 666....12-year low(now 14 year low) in the S&P500 index:
ezinearticles.com...!-Can-666-Be-the-Low-on-the-SPX?&id=2180182

---------------------

The Third Sign.

This Third Sign is where it begins to get interesting in regards to predicting the future.

From the day the 666-sign appeared in the stock market on March 6th(2009), an exact countdown of 777 days--(remember the number 777 seems to be associated with God and God's Judgement)--ends up precisely on GOOD FRIDAY. a VERY RELIGIOUS DAY. THE DAY DEDICATED TO JESUS BEING CRUCIFIED BY HUMAN LEADERS for the ultimate sacrifice.

Do you see the religious significance of a 777 day period ending on Good Friday?

Do you see the significance of a 666-stock market rally lasting for 777 days and being fatally injured at the end of the 777 days?

Check the next link to see that there are 777 days from the March 6th(666 day) and Good Friday April 22nd:
www.timeanddate.com...

------------------

The Fourth and Fifth Signs.

The 777 day period ALSO SIMULTANEOUSLY ENDS on ANOTHER ESPECIALLY SIGNIFICANT DAY...

This April 22nd Good Friday........is also Earth Day!

In the run-up to Good Friday the world has been witnessing earthquakes in a place called ChristChurch, a place that holds religion in it's name.

And two days AFTER the start of Lent 2011 an earthquake at Japan's coast caused an ominous nuclear disaster.

...while two days BEFORE the end of Lent is both Good Friday and earth Day.

An earth-shattering earthquake from God on Earth Day/Good Friday for a mankind that pollutes it's earth and curses its crucified Christ.

It will be the first time that Good Friday and Earth Day have happened on the same day. Earth Day was founded in 1970.

Check the following link to determine that Good Friday and Earth Day have never happened on the same day before:
www.timeanddate.com...

-------------------------------

The Sixth Sign.

The singular most powerful earthquake in America's recorded history, in 1964 Alaska, at a Magnitude of 9.2 on the Richter scale,.... occurred on of all days: GOOD FRIDAY.

Quoting wikipedia ( en.wikipedia.org... ):
"The 1964 Alaska earthquake also known as...the Good Friday Earthquake...began at 5:36 P.M. AST on Good Friday...Lasting nearly four minutes, it was the most powerful recorded earthquake in U.S. and North American history..."

--------------------------------

The Seventh Sign:

I made this discovery of the "777 period span" that initiates on the 666 stock market day and ends on Good Friday 2011......exactly 777 days after first sign in which the stock market dropped 777 points in the Dow Jones.

When I discovered this coincidence/sign I realized I needed some visual evidence so I captured a screenshot of my Google Chrome browser's history that displays evidence that I was in the process of using calendar counting websites on November 15th for over half an hour during which I discovered the 777 day span unto Good Friday and that the November 15th I was doing such research was precisely 777 days after the September 29th 777 point drop day.

See the following two links for the image of my browser history on November 15th at the 11th hour and for the evidence that the span between Sept 29th to the November 15th discovery date is 777 days:

img715.imageshack.us...

www.timeanddate.com...

--------------------

OTHER IMPORTANT MENTIONABLES:

1) Although the 777 point drop is the largest daily "point" drop in it's history. The drop of 7 per cent that day was ranked the 20th largest "percentage" drop in it's history.

The largest daily percentage drop in the dow was a collapse in one day of 22% in 1987. The 2nd biggest percentage drop was nearly 13% one day in 1929.

verify:
en.wikipedia.org...

2) the intra-day/intra-decade low on March 6th of 666 was accompanied by a March 6th close price of 683, the only day in the last 14 years to have a close price lower than March 6th was three days latter on March 9th with a close price of 672:
ca.finance.yahoo.com...^GSPC&a=00&b=3&c=1950&d=02&e=10&f=2009&g=d

3) Others have seen my Feb 17th post about an April 22nd economic collapse/earthquake in the "Dreams of the New Madrid Fault" Thread and may have used that information to start their own spin-off prediction thread related to a time-frame involving Good Friday for disaster. I'm simply saying beware of the copycat.

My Feb 17/2011 post in the "Dreams of the New Madrid Fault" Thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Between NOW through April 21st, something might happen that will indicate in advance that the Good Friday disaster is coming.

Personally, there are two things I will watch for:

1) If the stock market rise/economic rebound is to last 777 days ending on Good Friday a day when the stock markets are closed for the holidays, it stands to reason that the stock markets might reach their final high point(highest point since the March 6th "666" day) at 4:00pm Thursday April 21st at the final moment the Stock Market is open before the 777 day period ends.

If the American Stock Market closes at it's 777 day high at 4:00/4:05? pm April 21st.......watch out.

2) A certain false prophet/potential true prophet has my attention. He predicted a 13 day warning for America before a nuclear disaster destroys a major American City.

According to the unnamed potentially false prophet:
13 days after the day of Israel's troubles(surrounded and/or blamed for a high profile assassination) the nuclear destruction occurs.

If Israel is blamed in April for a very high profile assassination or Israel is bombed directly by an Arab State or Russia sends its troops to Israel's border in April....I will give full credit to that person and promote that person and their prophecy in unity with this Good Friday information.

You see, today is the 13th day before Good Friday therefore based on this other persons prophecy, the destruction of a major city by nuclear destruction will not happen on Good Friday. But it's possible that Japan's quake/nuclear disaster combo was an omen and a Good Friday earthquake in the United States results in a slow motion meltdown that ends a week or two latter with a nuclear explosion. I don't know anything about the mechanics of such nuclear possibilities.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I've made false predictions in the past about this. And I've not been always so precise in expectations as to think an earthquake would occur. I've made comments before and after it appeared disaster would happen on Good Friday. Here are my past postings about this subject:

A)

Sept 12, 2009:
I'm waiting for a 3rd sign in the stock market. This may freak people out, if they don't know it yet.
The first sign was on Sept 29/2008: The Dow had it's largest daily point loss in it's plus 100 year history!!! And the number of points it dropped was the number that represents the numerical signature of God: 777 points....Sign #2: On March 6....
...Now, I wait to see *IF* a "3rd MAJOR turning point" in the market provides a sign that the 666-rally is over and followed by the biggest stock market crash in American history. Maybe the rally lasts 666 days? or 6m6w6d: 6 months 6 weeks and 6 days??
Another thing: I do not for 1 second consider this 9605(Sept11) to be a 3rd sign."

B)

Sept 13, 2009:
I don't have a window into the future. However, if my beliefs are accurate in regards to the "forces" involved with these "signs" we are in for an epic collapse of the stock market, and thus the collapse of the global economy.
This does not mean that the collapse would begin this coming week....for instance it may not begin until 666 days after the March 3rd turning point which is January 2011....and what about 777 days latter... While October 21st(give or take a day) is the "6 months + 6 weeks + 6 days" point from March 3rd...on the other hand this coming week is the last week of the Jewish year which may hold significance due to the 777.7 market closing having occurred just hours before the current Jewish year started.
I really have no hard evidence that the plan to drop-kick the stock market/economy will occur on an expedited schedule. I just have competing idea's....some suggesting the market will peak and fall soon, while other ideas suggest the market will keep inside the 11,100 and 6400 range until 2011.
I should mention, if the market (Dow) goes above 11,100--where it was just before the drop of 777.7--I'll probably stop paying attention to these stock market numbers. Going over 11,100 would signify to me that the divine powers probably aren't involved....the message becoming 666 overpowers 777: "Satan defeats God"...then it would be just the wealthy Satanists playing games I guess. There's also the possibility that it's all simply one hell of coincidence....However, Until I'm proven otherwise the evidence with the stock market and other things that I know about have me mostly convinced that these things are being controlled by forces not made of flesh and bone.

C)

Sept 13, 2009:
"I'm of the mind that President Obama would instruct his financial team to keep the stock market from collapsing at all costs. So it should take something huge and market shocking to bring down the system. A deadly mutation of the h1n1 virus? China and Japan refusing to buy any more American debt? A major terrorist attack? A high ranking whistleblower reveals the Fed/banking system is bankrupt? A rogue derivatives player single handedly bankrupts one of the biggest banks on a leveraged bet? The deadliest and costliest earthquake in a century? The unknown factor?....I have no idea which event would send the market into the spiral of death, only time will tell, if it happens at all.

D)

Sept 11, 2009:
If we are heading towards a great depression I would not expect the Dow to reach 11,100 ever again(above last years Sept 29th day that had the Dow drop 777.7 points), with the likely turning point anywhere between 9500 and 10,700.

E)

April 21, 2010:
If I am to be greedy, I would also like to see the American stock market's 80% "false hope" rally that began at 666 in the S&P500 index, to come to an end on May 13th. A collapsed world economy also seems necessary to bring about the Fatima predicted events.

-----

1)

Feb 17, 2011:
!!!A major post about this subject that contains many of the things I've just stated in this thread.
That thread was also the second one that I posted my warning about "Good Friday".

2)

2012forum.com...
November 17, 2010:
This was the first thread, 5 months ago, that I posted pertaining to the "Good Friday Warning."

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I do not want to be blamed after the fact, for not sounding the warning loud enough if the events materialize and the disaster happens.

I get dream warnings, but so far my dreams have not demonstrated any kind of accurate precognitive peeks into the future.

And don't blame me if this is all a compilation of coincidences and an illusion which could very well be the case, God knows I've seen enough coincidences before that turned out to be nothing. This could be that bigger than usual coincidence that comes around once in a while.

You are responsible for weighing the pro's and cons of your actions carefully.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
I've made false predictions in the past about this.

Between NOW through April 21st, something might happen that will indicate in advance that the Good Friday disaster is coming.

I do not want to be blamed after the fact, for not sounding the warning loud enough if the events materialize and the disaster happens.

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously after stating that your past predictions have been wrong? What are you expecting people to do, evacuate? You say "something might happen that will indicate in advance that the Good Friday disaster is coming"... c'mon you gotta give a little more than that. Or maybe this warning of yours is that "something"? Rest assured you will not be blamed for your efforts trying to sound a loud warning, but you may be blamed for hyping up yet another random coincidence of numbers and dates. S+F if something happens in the next 13 days and there is an earthquake somewhere in the US on 4/22.
edit on 4/9/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Are you saying god is a business man?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I don't know if you are familiar with the Crystalinks website, but on the blog today Ellie Crystal is predicting something big happening on April 22nd also! Scary. Love the post, it flows smoothly and is well presented and documented. Good job.
Nana

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
nope....not shocked....i imagine this one will probably go in the same file as all the other ones that were wrong.

Its no biggie, it will give you another chance to prove you can see the future...

Roll on the 23rd

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Wow I really hope and pray you are wrong. Your post makes a whole lot of sense in the way God does things.

Thank you for the warning!!! Thank you and God bless you for all your hard work.

Things getting hot in Israel right now with all the Arabs freaking out doesn't make things look to good.

www.jpost.com... The latest, I don't think Israel is going to be so willing to back down this time.
edit on 9-4-2011 by Sky watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It's an interesting prediction and I can see the basis for it is reasonable.

Whether true or no will be seen in just a few days, I suppose. It does fit into a timeline that I am looking at, as well, so we shall see!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well,
As you are fully aware,. Nearly all predictions fail here.
A poster had a dream about a Great Japan quake and it happened.
AS it has been stated,. we dont have long to wait.
But,. like the girl that left the area of the "fault zone" in her failed video,.
you could be very wrong,.
Yes,. we will see.
Props for admitting your failures.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
this must be true because of that rebecca black's song.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The strongest evidence is Rebecca Black predicting something on BLACK FRIDAY www.abovetopsecret.com...

How can you deny this?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Is Good friday a super shopping day in america?
It may just be that the money changers get a whuppin on that day.....its happened before....
Its called black friday?
Why?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
They adopted the name Black Friday for the day after thanksgiving... the reason being that apparently that is the day when retailers began operating in the black on their balance sheets.

The original Black Friday was the day that Jesus was crucified. The name was later revised to Good Friday... well, because it sounds better.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by scojak
How can you expect anyone to take you seriously after stating that your past predictions have been wrong? What are you expecting people to do, evacuate? You say "something might happen that will indicate in advance that the Good Friday disaster is coming"... c'mon you gotta give a little more than that. Or maybe this warning of yours is that "something"? Rest assured you will not be blamed for your efforts trying to sound a loud warning, but you may be blamed for hyping up yet another random coincidence of numbers and dates. S+F if something happens in the next 13 days and there is an earthquake somewhere in the US on 4/22.
edit on 4/9/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

My statement that "I've made false predictions in the past about this" actually refers to the one following comment which I already posted on this thread(originally posted on Sept 13, 2009). Here is the false prediction again: "I should mention, if the market (Dow) goes above 11,100--where it was just before the drop of 777.7--I'll probably stop paying attention to these stock market numbers. Going over 11,100 would signify to me that the divine powers probably aren't involved."

That was stated more than a year before the 777/Good Friday/Earth Day/earthquake pieces of the puzzle emerged.

If that is good enough reason for you to dismiss the evidence posted in this thread, that's your right and I won't tell you that you should believe otherwise.

Nothing is certain about this puzzle until the targeted date is in the past. By then it will be clear if the prediction is 100% correct or 100% wrong. Either way I will not be winning. So I apologize in advance if I am wrong. And I apologize in advance if this prediction is right because I don't have what it takes to take the risk and effort to truly sound the alarm.

Neither do I want to tell people how to prepare for earthquakes that potentially may happen. I do not believe in moving to the caves though, in my opinion that's going way overboard.

It should also be noted that I made such predictions about Good Friday (documented with time-stamp on another forum) in November 2010 before the torrent of recent earthquake predictions. (link was already provided in this thread).

edit on 10-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I've come to learn through this website and life experience that NO ONE CAN PREDICT ANYTHING. Jesus CHr*st, can't we get some positive vibes flowing through this website. These end of the world/doomsday scenarios have seriously gotten old.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
But,. like the girl that left the area of the "fault zone" in her failed video,.
you could be very wrong,.

She was basing her prediction on "a feeling"? I'm basing my prediction on things appearing in reality, such as the stock market falling 777.7 points--its verifiable anybody can check the facts--and a 777 day span between the 666 stock market signal and Good Friday/Earth Day, etc.

But yes I could be very, very, very, very, very, very, extremely, maybe a little bit wrong
as well. I know this. And I know the track record of such specific predictions. April 22nd/2011 for one the the worst earthquakes in the planets history to hit the United States and fatally wound the global economy. What kind of insane person would stick their neck out predicting such a specific low probability event?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Wow I really hope and pray you are wrong. Your post makes a whole lot of sense in the way God does things.

I hope I'm wrong too. I want to believe/see the existence of God through signs, but not at this extreme cost. Maybe I will be wrong.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
What does 777 has to do with 4/22/2011??

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join