It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mega-Earthquake Predicted for Good Friday April 22nd 2011. Many Hardcore Signs.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Interesting postulate. I am not much for numerology, but interesting none the less.

I will say a couple of things though:

I am a Christian, and believe we are PROBABLY nearing the beginning of the "end times", so your thread is interesting to me and is at least plausible. Even if it's not an earthquake on the 22nd....I have this feeling that SOMETHING is going to happen soon. It may not be directly divinely inspired, but the world seems to be coming to some sort of "climax".

You also mentioned Russian Troops on the Israel's border. I haven't seen info on that, and it would be hard to hide. However; if so, it sets up nicely a situation for the war of Ezekiel 38 and 39.

Guess we will know on or about the 22nd, at least your earthquake theory............

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

At least you admit that you've been wrong (several) times in the past. That said.....come on, really???? Tring to connect all of those numbers to a future earthquake is absolutely absurd and borderline insane. Will revisit this shortly after Good Friday passes without incident.....

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by EarlyDurban

Yeah but what good would that do since the numbers will just get reworked and a new date will be picked it is an endless cycle. I really wish people would learn that any type of data can be listed and manipulated to prove almost anything. For instance i have proof that barney the dinosaur is satan.

1) Start with the given: CUTE PURPLE DINOSAUR

2) Change all U's to V's (which is proper Latin anyway): CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR

3) Extract all Roman Numerals: C V V L D I V

4) Convert into Arabic values: 100 5 5 50 500 1 5

5) Add all the numbers: 666

edit on 10-4-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: typo

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

- YEAH BUT -

Yeah but, I didn't make up the fact that Good Friday is also Earthquake-Day. I mean Earth Day. First time in history too.

yeah but, it surely wasn't in my imagination that a major earthquake hit Japan on the first day of Lent then 2 days latter on the FIRST FRIDAY of Lent the worst earthquake in Japan's history hit Japan's nuclear reactors creating a radiation cloud that spread to North America. The earthquake in Japan was very real and sad and destructive and predicted in advance on ATS. I'm concerned that the first Friday of Lent foreshadows the last Friday of Lent(Good Friday) with a similar but much worse outcome.

yeah but.........After I predicted the Good Friday earthquake on ATS on February 17th (here: www.abovetopsecret.com... ), an earthquake occurred at ChristChurch physically damaging their prized ChristChurch Cathedral. The earthquake disturbed me for the reason that my mind was already thinking in terms of Christ + possible Good Friday earthquake. The ChristChurch earthquake was in my mind pointing itself directly towards Good Friday, yet I stayed my tongue and said nothing.

YEAH BUT....There is also the "sign or coincidence" of my discovery of the "777 day period unto Good Friday" occurring on the 11th hour of the 777th day from the day the Dow dropped 777 points. That coincidence(?) is there it exists and I have to live with it's presence whether it's just a coincidence or not. Not to mention another smaller coincidence that I choose to omit. There were only two stock market signs and both of them became associated to a "777 day period." Meanwhile the whole thing started with the Stock Market closing down a record 777 points on the Feast Day of Angels.

YEAH BUT...the worst earthquake in American history occurred on Good Friday.

All this information seems fairly straightforward in connecting Good Friday of 2011 to Earthquakes/Economic Crash/and Divinity. Your example connecting Barney to Satan is not so straight-forward in your multiple steps.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

There is also the "sign or coincidence" of my discovery of the "777 day period unto Good Friday" occurring on the 11th hour of the 777th day from the day the Dow dropped 777 points

So this mega quake will occur on the 11th hour. Which time zone? Will it be 11am or 11pm? Where will the quake hit?
Why are you only using numbers from the American stock exchange, when there are other world markets? What makes these numbers so special?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979

So this mega quake will occur on the 11th hour. Which time zone? Will it be 11am or 11pm? Where will the quake hit?
Why are you only using numbers from the American stock exchange, when there are other world markets? What makes these numbers so special?

No, I'm saying that at 11:30pm to 11:59pm local time on November 15th/2010 is when I discovered that there was a span of 777 days between March 6th/2009(the day of the 666 low in the S&P500) and Good Friday/Earth Day of 2011.

And shortly after that discovery, probably around 12:30am, I discovered that the November 15th date just mentioned was 777 days from the September 29th/2008 day that witnessed the Dow ending down 777 points.

Sure it could have simply been an unlucky coincidence to make such a discovery on Nov 15th. Half hour latter and it would have been the 778th day and not a coincidence of interest.

But how can I know it wasn't much more than a coincidence? I won't know for sure until Good Friday is in the past, then I'll know 100% for certain if it was a coincidence or not.

Early on I was only curious about approximate general time frames, quickly counting by hand on the calendar I knew 777 days reached somewhere around April but not until November 15th did I figure out the Good Friday connection. For sure I was bound to discover eventually such details about the exact date in April, within a four month period around November 15th. As time drew nearer I would care to figure out these precise details.

----------------------------------------------

777 and 666 happened in the American Stock exchange indices, so that is where I focus. Superpower USA, there is no equal. When the American economy gets sick it drags down everyone else. An earthquake/nuclear meltdown in Japan can't even interrupt Obama and the Federal Reserve's power to buoy the global economic engine. A mega earthquake in the #1 consumer nation/#1 global superpower can cut down the global economy at the knee's in a single day. Stock Market signs happened in the States, so that is where I predict things. And again, the most powerful earthquake in the USA's history happened on Good Friday.

Time zones? Pacific, Eastern, Central, where else but American time zones.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Ok well thanks for the respons, and I guess we will just have to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Hello again Phantomfire. As you well know, I believe a major earthquake is going to hit the New Madrid Fault this year, and that is why I started my thread "Dreams of the New Madrid?" www.abovetopsecret.com...

I really dont know when it will happen, but all that you have laid out in your OP is very very interesting, and could be very plausible. In my thread you said that I probably would not be working on Good Friday, but we start back to mowing next Monday the 18th, so we will be working on Good Friday for sure.

All the dreams I had of the New Madrid were really frightening, but I haven't had any lately. I can only hope that what I saw in those dreams were just dreams and not a preview of things to come, but I really feel that they weren't mere dreams. Never in my life have I had re-occurring dreams over and over for nearly two months on the same subject.

Thanks for coming out with this thread to clarify yourself. I have been waiting to see you post something about this for a while now, and I knew you finally would. Now we wait to see what happens Good Friday, and the rest of the year.....S&F

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The reality of your thread is no one can say Ureka. Then jump up and haul butt. Even as a full on believer, all I can do is wait and see. Wait and see if there are those, counted worthy, as Lot and Noah were and if me and mine are amoung them. As someone who hopes to see God someday, this seems so plausible. But it isn't like
having an Angel at your front door Telling you to bug out. And don't look back. Although glory to God I belioeve
that is also a possibility. Just never know about our father. There's always another twist he can apply. If you follow my meaning? That's why just when you think, you have him all figured up, for that fastball down the middle.
Ohh change up ! You've finished your swing and the ball hasn't even crossed the plate yet. Our father is great
Pitcher.

SnF
edit on 10-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Scojak

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously after stating that your past predictions have been wrong? What are you expecting people to do, evacuate? You say "something might happen that will indicate in advance that the Good Friday disaster is coming"... c'mon you gotta give a little more than that. Or maybe this warning of yours is that "something"? Rest assured you will not be blamed for your efforts trying to sound a loud warning, but you may be blamed for hyping up yet another random coincidence of numbers and dates. S+F if something happens in the next 13 days and there is an earthquake somewhere in the US on 4/22

Objection your honor ! Badgering the witness !

edit on 10-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Mega-Earthquake prediction fail for Good Friday April 22nd 2011. Many hardcore signs.

I guess we'll have to wait and see....again.
edit on 10-4-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

Hello again Phantomfire. As you well know, I believe a major earthquake is going to hit the New Madrid Fault this year, and that is why I started my thread "Dreams of the New Madrid?" www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi Kennylee, welcome to this thread. Your recurring earthquake dreams are an interest to me.

As you can understand, I cannot really exclude the possibility of an earthquake occurring in the West Coast or at the New Madrid fault line. So until proven otherwise I will think of your dreams as a warning to you about a super powerful earthquake occurring in the USA in general.

Regardless, you are warmly welcomed to describe in this thread, as is, any of your relevant dreams that may occur over the next two weeks, if they indeed start up again.

Best Regards.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I like how you connected the thoughts. I'm going to have decline though on the good friday since..i'm an athiest

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I completely forgot until this morning. Today I recalled.

Regarding the identifier "phantomfire707" I choose to tack on that number 707 at the end mainly because of the number 777 having appeared in the stock market which I viewed as a number connected to God. The exact number 777 seemed a little too much for my style, so I switched the middle 7 for a 0.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

April 22, 2011 is the day of the Warning. Check out CatholicPlanet.com.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
What made you believe that the number 777 meant days until earthquake? Is it not possible that it could be for any measure of Time such as weeks months or years. I just don't see anything in your data that would automatically make you count it as 777 days from that event.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ill follow this because you never know.......and also because I love ridiculing people if they are wrong. I have a prediction of my own too, (check out signature)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
What made you believe that the number 777 meant days until earthquake? Is it not possible that it could be for any measure of Time such as weeks months or years. I just don't see anything in your data that would automatically make you count it as 777 days from that event.

Excellent question.

On sept 28th, 2008, the average person believed the world economy was doing just peachy fine.

A day latter, the stock market plunged down a record 777 points. From that day forward people quickly became aware of the economic conditions.

A mere two weeks from that day, discussion about economic doom was on everybody's lips.

I view that first "777" sign as being attached to the current economic cycle. I view that first sign as being attached to a pivotal starting point for the economic collapse unfolding within the current economic cycle.

-----

Answering your question:

The 777 day period expires within the current economic cycle.

777 months(64 years) from now does not relate to the current economic cycle.

777 weeks(15 years) from now does not relate to the current economic cycle.

----

Same with the stock market bouncing off 666 on March 6th(2009) and thereby kick-starting a two year rally. That particular "666" sign was directly attached to the current economic cycle even more so than the first sign.

---

Considering that there were only 5 months between the first and second sign, 777 months(15 years) between the 2nd and a potential third sign would seem to me to be unreasonably disproportionate.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply, I just was curious why you used days for measuring. I hope you can see my point as to inquering as to way that measure of time was used.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
With all these aftershocks hitting the Japan region in the last few days, I'm starting to seriously wonder whether Japan would also have it's worst earthquake on record on April 22nd eclipsing the March 11th quake.

Both the US and Japan on the same Earth Day.

But of course if such a thought pops into my head, I'll think about how it relates to the numeric/calendar/religious information put forward in this thread.

This next prediction is VERY WEAK considering four have already happened, and very weak considering that the number seven is much more common than the number 777...but still....

The first major earthquake at Japan occurred on the first day of Lent. 7 major earthquakes at Japan of magnitude 7.0 or higher during Lent, with the 7th occurring on Good Friday, and being worse than the March 11th mega-quake. Four have already occurred. Two more would be required to happen over the next 9 days by the end of April 21st. The 6th quake would probably happen inside the 19th to 21st.

Here's a list of earthquakes in Japan:
en.wikipedia.org...
March 9th: magnitude 7.2
March 11th: magnitude 9.0
March 11th: magnitude 7.1
April 7th: magnitude 7.1

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Over 60 earthquakes of magnitude 6.0 or greater have happened already in the Japan region since the first day of Lent. I've stored the list of earthquakes occurring since March 9th, to my computer from the USGS website, in case this information becomes pertinent late next week(ie: the 77th quake to occur on GF).

------------------------------------------------------------

On a lengthy side note:

Due to certain expectations based on prophecies pertaining to the area of my expertise, I've predicted over the last several years that Russia's President Medvedev would NOT step down to make way for Vladimir Putin's return to the Presidency in 2012. The prediction was really about a war that would emerge from Medvedev's attachment to the presidency.

Today, Medvedev has stated that he will decide on the matter very soon (whether he will refuse to step aside for Putin). The news article => www.reuters.com...

I've even mentioned on ATS the second of two dreams I've had about Medvedev going against Putin. Posted Jan 31st: www.abovetopsecret.com...

For quite some time it seemed that political pundits were nearly unanimous in believing that Medvedev was a puppet that would undoubtedly step aside for Putin to return in 2012. Two months ago it seemed that Medvedev was still Putin's stooge. Around Sept/Oct 2010 it seemed Medvedev was stepping out of Putin's shadow but then he dove back in.

Thus if Medvedev declares BEFORE April 22nd that he will NOT seek re-election, it should be considered a mark against me and this thread, it will also indicate that at least two of my dreams were wrong, and my theory about Medvedev being the new Tsar Nikolas II that shall also make a great military blunder that brings about dire consequences for all of Russia and beyond because of his relationship to RasPUTIN....was wrong....

Dreams of mine regarding three different subject matters will be proven either dead wrong or quite accurate before we reach mid May, it seems. These three dream subjects relate to matters involving events to occur in the world. With one relating to Medvedev, one unmentioned dream relating to the subject matter of this thread, and one unmentioned dream relating to a Filipino I'm as of yet undecided on.

edit on 12-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join