It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mega-Earthquake Predicted for Good Friday April 22nd 2011. Many Hardcore Signs.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
so todays nearly over here in the uk...its now 10pm...nothings happened yet so this can go in the hoax/BS bin with all the other predictions that have failed to come true.

I know your a few hours behind us here in the UK but im very doubtful anything will happen at all.

You got a load of stars and flags for nothing....well done
Maybe i should start producing prediction threads...could have 365 a year...loadsa stars and flags

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
so todays nearly over here in the uk...its now 10pm...nothings happened yet so this can go in the hoax/BS bin with all the other predictions that have failed to come true.

I know your a few hours behind us here in the UK but im very doubtful anything will happen at all.

You got a load of stars and flags for nothing....well done
Maybe i should start producing prediction threads...could have 365 a year...loadsa stars and flags

That's it. I've spent all this time and energy for flags and stars that have zero value in real life. Any moderator is free to set my stars and flags from every post and thread of mine to zero. I will not object.

UK time is of no concern to North America.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
No Earthquakes scheduled for today HAARP staff are on Easter holidays...

Happy Easter everybody!

Today should be about Christ and the suffering which he endured for ALL mankind.
Not fearing false prophets claims of doom.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I will be giving away $500 or more away to be divided amongst around ten people. It's the best I can do.

I will give the money to those most effected by my threads. It will be paid no matter what happens between now and midnight. Naysayers need not apply.

If more than 10 people apply I will choose the ten I feel are most deserving.

For that reason, you should explain your situation in regards to exposure to my prediction.

If you apply with no explanation, I will take any posts you've made up to now on my threads into consideration.

post your claim for the cash in this thread.

You will need to have/get a paypal account to receive payment.

And you will need to U2U me the email address associated with the paypal account.

Payment will be sent on Monday evening April 25th.

Do not let others discourage you from applying.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I don't think that the moderators will like your last comment when they see it....

By the way... anything strange happened in the usa today ?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
failed prediction should be a ban or a warning which can contribute to a ban

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

That's soft. Shouldn't we be calling for a hanging or drawn n quartered or the brazen bull or some other punishment that fits this hideous crime against humanity?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Wow, who would've thunk it. Another date specific prediction on here fails to happen. I wouldn't be more surprised if I woke up and my head was sewn to the carpet.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

failed prediction should be a ban or a warning which can contribute to a ban

I don't agree at all. The OP was sincere in his feeling of presage, imo. To punish that sincerity is wrong.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
I will be giving away $500 or more away to be divided amongst around ten people. It's the best I can do.

I will give the money to those most effected by my threads. It will be paid no matter what happens between now and midnight. Naysayers need not apply.

If more than 10 people apply I will choose the ten I feel are most deserving.

For that reason, you should explain your situation in regards to exposure to my prediction.

If you apply with no explanation, I will take any posts you've made up to now on my threads into consideration.

post your claim for the cash in this thread.

You will need to have/get a paypal account to receive payment.

And you will need to U2U me the email address associated with the paypal account.

Payment will be sent on Monday evening April 25th.

Do not let others discourage you from applying.

Bro, don't be ridiculous. Don't give anyone a penny. For what? Don't do it, you don't owe anyone money!

This is the INTERNET, thousands of people make thousands of predictions everyday.

*If anyone actually hits this guy up for money, then you are scum*

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I do believe that we are on the cusp of a major catastrophe in the world, but I believe it will be a correlation between natural disaster and how the world attempts to deal with Israel-not the stock market and Good Friday. You must remember, Phantomfire707, that the Creator does not work on time tables involving holidays like Easter. His son was crucified on Passover, rose on the weekly Sabbath, and sanctified the first resurrected believers on the Feast of First Fruits. On top of this, He works on a calendar based upon the sighting of the new moon in Jerusalem with the new year of this calendar beginning when the new moon is sighted in a month when the barley in Israel has just reached maturity. Therefore, even the current Jewish calendar which is based upon Rabbinic calculations -not new moon sightings-is frequently wrong as to the proper day to celebrate Passover.

You are right to feel as though something terrible is about to come upon us- because it is. I think everyone can sense the world coming apart at the seams. If I were to make a guess - and this is a guess only because I'm not a prophet-I'd say that if the US goes along with a declaration of a Palestinian state in September you will see something happen with the super volcano in Yellowstone. How's that for a catastrophe!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
No one wants your money.....keep it and get yourself a holiday, you can look back and reflect on your so called predictions.

Anyone can make a prediction...and millions of people do each and every day of the year. This is why its not used by nations as a defense against disasters...99.999999% of all predictions are rubbish....the other 0.000001% get it right but thats pure coincidence.

I think if someone cant prove they can make actual REAL predictions after 5 threads in this forum, they should be banned from taking up any more bandwidth in said forum. There should also be a forum called the "fear mongering" forum for all these predictions to end up in, as thats all these predictions amount to. Like hoax but a lil bit different

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have a tatto of the earth (nondescript earth/water). I just noticed a feeling of rupturing skin (weird feeling) and looked down and picked off a half off scab and some blood started coming out. I cannot think of where this came from and I know I didnt have it as of this morning. The blood is perfectly on the thin black of one of the coastlines. Is this a prediction?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KnowledgeIsPowre

Could we see a picture of that please??

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KnowledgeIsPowre

It is a sign!
You have leprosy!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Yes yes but when does DOOM strike ?

When least expected...

2 hours left where I'm at, doom still on.

OP put away your wallet (or purse
) for a little longer.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

No, ATS should not warn or ban people for making failed predictions. . A failed prediction is just a failed prediction. Honestly, the OP should not feel so bad about it he feels the need to compensate people for it.

We all know predicting anything is imperfect, and in this case I have little doubt the OP was genuine in his/her belief in what he/she was predicting. It falls under the heading of "stuff happens, get over it." I sincerely hope people who have a strong feeling something might happen feel free to post about it. Even if they happen to be wrong, I dont mind being a little more alert some days just to be on the safe side.

OP. No one is perfect, and your heart was in the right place.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Reply to post by Phantomfire707

Well, nothing happened.

Get a life, doom kiddies.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Heya, can't speak for anyone but me but I considered your thread insightful and impressive overall as far as prediction and prophecies go... But chill out, you should be glad no quake has struck yet, not disappointed that you were wrong. Oh, and you know the irony of the Universe will drop a quake at 0:01am the next day just to spite the prediction.

I consider predictions like yours as valuable information even if they don't come to pass exactly as predicted, keep up the good work and don't hesitate to try again.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Prediction threads should be prohibited until further notice.

They do not serve the interests of most readers and are usually fodder for "doom kiddies".

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join