It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet ELEnin Decoded - The Awakening, The 3rd Dimension, and Revelations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
i didnt watch your videos or visit your links

how is a comet or even a planet suppose to effect our way of thinking?

how is a planet or comet suppose to disrupt our teutonic plates or weather?

granted the moon is the exception

so you believe in synchronicity? so reality aligns itself to YOUR life? no it doesn't, it's all coincidence. if you really take a step back, things aren't as bad as you think they are.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
One of the finest examples of a Thinking Mind I have ever seen.....Lets hope everyone realizes what is coming and get themselves prepared for it...There's no escape....We are being schooled....You will learn or you will return....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

A thinking mind? More like a dreamer connecting the vaguest of dots. Also, I had to stop watching the second video as soon as he started talking about pole shifts and humans being inter-dimensional beings (which he claims if a scientifically proven fact no less!).

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I made a thread about the great comet elenin is its impending doom on our planet...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113

so you believe in synchronicity? so reality aligns itself to YOUR life? no it doesn't, it's all coincidence. if you really take a step back, things aren't as bad as you think they are.

I personally find Turks posts and threads to be pretty much in the real. The fact that he's merely asking questions and stating opinions is evidence of what we are all here to do, hence my S&F on this topic.

Well stated and put together Mr. Turk!

VJR.... Why post a skeptical comment when clearly you have not given the material in this thread any review?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUin2013?
This probably needs a thread of it's own...

Gets REAL at 40 seconds in.

TPTB just introduced Nibiru to the sheeple.

Doom on.

wasn't Lars' last film called Antichrist too? should get a few tin hats twitchin!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I just came across this website.
I don't know if anyone has referenced yet
but found it interesting.
Trying to find the author of it.
It's Elenin.org
elenin.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

First off, its sounds like you are seriously waking up.....just calm down and take some deep breaths in. There is nothing you can do right now about it. Feel it move through your body, up and out the top of your head.

Now, if thoughts are things, you need to stop your fear and negativity. You must begin to think positive. I went through this back in January/February and spent a month in panic and it did nothing except give me migraines and lots of heartburn. I had to gain control of the fear and transform the energy. I now imagine the earth bathed in love and light, I imagine the comet not having any effect on the earth. I see Americans (being that is what I am) as being whole and undivided. Now I am not saying to not prepare for example, supplies food storage what have you. I'm saying to not freak out. Its time to think with positive *intentions*......

*I have a question I am experiencing the migraines a lot lately, Im using cannabis to calm them down, plant also gives me more awareness, come to think of it, I started becoming aware of things when I started using cannabis, I remember I was watching wall-e in a friends house, and i started noticing things of the movie I didn't notice before.

anywho, am I correct to assume, that by confronting fear you need to simply accept what you are going through? or acknowledge and just sit back and relax?

Also am I correct to assume that we need to continue looking for answers in order to continue to grow?
or am I wrong on this one?
Right now, the only source we have to learn is the internet, because of the vast libraries and vast amounts of information out there. If someone managed to cut off the net, how do we continue to grow?

another question...

What is the difference between assumptions and impulses? or are they one in the same?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I just want to say that I totally agree with you. I didn't read all of your post, but I firmly believe that what has happened, will happen
. The circle has to be maintained, the diatribe that is given to us has to be ignored. We are Homo Sapiens, knowledgeable sorts. They defer us as sheep--- they do not give an alimentary canal belonging to a rat.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113

You could NOT have missed the point of this thread more! I am not going to explain in detail, you can go back and try it again....but will get you started with, do you all think that TPTB have KNOWN about the possible coming doom that this comet may be bringing with it and this why once we go back and reexamine what all they have done (the many things I listed in my OP) in preparation for?!?!?

What the hell does that have to do with a "comet influencing the way you think"? Maybe I don't know WATCH what someone has presented as evidence of their opinion before commenting perhaps?

edit on 9-4-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Interesting information. Thanks for your concern and consequently, your thread.

I must admit though, as did he speak of intuition, mine was telling me to beware of his attempt at enlightening the masses. Notwithstanding the fact that my lifes work has been in a similar vein to the subject matter.

Whatever genuine intentions that person may have, he is unfortunate in so much as he has allowed his mind to wander too far from the truth I fear...due to his not being initiated into such 'truths' (the essential purpose for 'rising the ranks' of occult societies, from initiate to adept, is to allow truths to become known before falsehoods set root and cloud ones judgements), therefore he is "eating a banana with the skin on", for he cannot know different - yet.

Were you aware that in his second video, where the animation speaks of "Flatland", he is actually bastardising (not as bad as it sounds) a very well-known literary work without giving proper credit where it is due? An oversight on his behalf perhaps, but still something that will turn most educated scholars away.

Flatland. A Romance of Many Dimensions. By Edwin Abbott Abbott (1838-1926) Is a must-read for anyone wishing to expand their mind to accomodate such ideas as the very real possibility of different dimensions co-existing with ours. It also goes into much more depth than was in the video. I urge you (and everyone interested in such things) to read it in its entirety, Newbomb Turk. You will be most pleased you did so, I'm sure of it.

Oh yes - one more thing - he was likely referring to theoretical physics when stating that we "humans have been shown to be multi-dimensional beings" (a theory that is incredibly close to the mark, but obviously lacking somewhat, which becomes evident when one truly understands the details and deeper concepts contained within the metaphor that is 'Flatland' - or even 'The simile of The Cave' by Plato, come to think of it).

Nevertheless, he is certainly correct in so far as consciousness is changing [evolving]. But as far as coincidence goes - once, twice, thrice, must be considered coincidence alone - more then that and one can begin to get concerned. Which I am.
Interesting times ahead...

Regards. And Good Luck!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Too much speculation.
Thats the issue IMO is there are groups of people that think they know what will happen when nobody has really got a clue, unless you can see into the future.
One group thinks this and one group that.
The Google links he found could also just be disinformation.

I am not saying something wont happen but I dont see this planet making a jump to the 4th or 5th dimension overnight.
I am sure it will be a long process if and when it happens, and the entire planets population will most likely have to be in some sort of sync.

Maybe that is what the bible talks about - the 1000 years in revelations.

One thing is for sure. If you look at the animated Elenin orbit, and a few others too, around the sun there are several alignments and some of the passes are very close to earth later this year.

edit on 9-4-2011 by fishy6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
I just came across this website.
I don't know if anyone has referenced yet
but found it interesting.
Trying to find the author of it.
It's Elenin.org
elenin.org...

Hey thanks for contributing to the thread
I was not aware that there was a dedicated site to comet Elenin and looks to be quite a bit of info (including the original discovery). Know what I will be reading later tonight thanks!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Also guys and gals you know....sheesh the more you go back (just mentally in your head no serious research required) and think of everything from movies (Deep Impact being the main one probably) to other forms, some of which I discussed in my OP, but....well perhaps it best I not let my "imagination" run off to far on this. I guess what I am trying to say here is....you all think we could spend a space ship/crew up for an intercept and course change if it comes down to it (as in the trajectory from what I have observed has been readjusted a number of times with there still no common agreement on that subject)? Man I sure hope it never has to come down to that

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
In the event of an extinction level event and the Elites hiding in bunkers...

So what...!!

However bad things get on the surface, there will always be strong individuals who will survive and carry on..

When the elites come out after it is all over, they will be pretty much useless as money will be worthless.. Many Elites are fat and lazy, with no real life skills, they will be utterly useless to the survival of our race..

The strong will survive and the Elites are not the strong and won't last long without people to actually do the planting, the re-building. Those that survive, who were left to fend for themselves aren't going to sit there and let some fat, useless dude give him orders to re-buils, while he sits in some cushy place getting a manicure and drinking cocktails..lol

If the Elite aren't prepaired to go out into the fields themselves and plant a few seeds and get dirty, they will starve to death...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist

Interesting information. Thanks for your concern and consequently, your thread.

I must admit though, as did he speak of intuition, mine was telling me to beware of his attempt at enlightening the masses. Notwithstanding the fact that my lifes work has been in a similar vein to the subject matter.

Whatever genuine intentions that person may have, he is unfortunate in so much as he has allowed his mind to wander too far from the truth I fear...due to his not being initiated into such 'truths' (the essential purpose for 'rising the ranks' of occult societies, from initiate to adept, is to allow truths to become known before falsehoods set root and cloud ones judgements), therefore he is "eating a banana with the skin on", for he cannot know different - yet.

Were you aware that in his second video, where the animation speaks of "Flatland", he is actually bastardising (not as bad as it sounds) a very well-known literary work without giving proper credit where it is due? An oversight on his behalf perhaps, but still something that will turn most educated scholars away.

Flatland. A Romance of Many Dimensions. By Edwin Abbott Abbott (1838-1926) Is a must-read for anyone wishing to expand their mind to accomodate such ideas as the very real possibility of different dimensions co-existing with ours. It also goes into much more depth than was in the video. I urge you (and everyone interested in such things) to read it in its entirety, Newbomb Turk. You will be most pleased you did so, I'm sure of it.

Oh yes - one more thing - he was likely referring to theoretical physics when stating that we "humans have been shown to be multi-dimensional beings" (a theory that is incredibly close to the mark, but obviously lacking somewhat, which becomes evident when one truly understands the details and deeper concepts contained within the metaphor that is 'Flatland' - or even 'The simile of The Cave' by Plato, come to think of it).

Nevertheless, he is certainly correct in so far as consciousness is changing [evolving]. But as far as coincidence goes - once, twice, thrice, must be considered coincidence alone - more then that and one can begin to get concerned. Which I am.
Interesting times ahead...

Regards. And Good Luck!

Thanks for the post ad let me say that I agree with much of what you said
In that well....I KNOW where he got, or was inspired with the whole "multidimensional beings" thing from (and I say this because out of mere curiosity I checked out a couple other videos on that dudes youtube library) and not sure if any of you had heard of this guy named....Bashar or not, but ummm...well here is a small introduction and the one that I think specifically inspired the OP:

Bashar Explains Manifestion

Some background on this Bashar fella:

Bashar is a multi-dimensional extra-terrestrial being who speaks through channel Darryl Anka from what we perceive as the future. Bashar explores a wide-range of subjects with great insight, humor and a profound understanding of how reality creation occurs! New to Bashar?

Source (Bashar Official Website): www.bashar.org...

The above clip is just audio and I posted it because I think that it was the one in question that I think influenced 5T4RSCREAM (the OP of videos I referenced in my OP). Here is a random video of this Bashar dude, err ET, err guy, err fella in action
:

Bashar - "Shifting Through Infinity" - June 19, 2010

Now...am I saying that I take EVERYTHING that 5T4RSCREAM had to say in his videos that I used in my OP at face value? Of course not. Am I so gullible that I am ready to take a big gulp of Bashar cool aid (for lack of better description) and regurgitate what he says as THE spoken word ad should be heeded? OF COURSE NOT. Do I think that he really channels an off world ET and that is that? Maybe, maybe not...really I could care less, the only reason I am even referencing him here was to merely point out where I think our OP got his inspiration for the things he said in his video. Those "things" actually had no influence on me arriving to the "epiphany" that I had last night which caused me to start this thread. The ONLY reason I posted that 2nd video is because it was a continuation of the 1st (I now understand that he has made a short part 3 late last night after I had made this thread). So out of courtesy so as to NOT take 5T4RSCREAM out of context in anyway, I wanted to include his part 2 for that reason.

For the record...I want to say that the references that was made to our being "multidimensional beings crossing the equatorial galactic plane of infinity to achieve a higher state of eternal vibration in order to reach the blah, blah, blah" is NOT a belief that I share, nor did it have any place whatsoever in the "theory" I was bringing to the table here. With that said my apologies as perhaps I should have indicated my stance on all that in my OP, but....man it was late and I was one tired mofo after the work week that I had last week.

Nonetheless I rest my case on all that. The videos that 5T4RSCREAM posted merely inspired me to make the opinions I did, that is all. In fact if anyone were to see my posting habits, they would see that I remain very suspicious of the New Age Movement due to the connection with Helena Blavatsky, Manly P. Hall, and Aliestar Crowely and the Luciferian Doctrine and whatnot so I do not subscribe to those beliefs, nor do my wife and I subscribe to ANY organized established religion as we both consider ourselves as Gnostics, or the continuous quest for Gnosis (Knowledge) in our attempt to try and know God.

With ALL of that said (sorry I got on a roll here
) it merely turned on a lightbulb inside my head last night, and a possible connection was made and I wanted to share to see if others saw things possibly the same way that's all

Oh and to the one poster that doubts Synchronicity saying it is all mere coincidence? That is because you have yet to experience it. We ALL can have it, one must just be open to receive it and learn to acknowledge it when it happens. Once you do that...well my wife and I can have sometimes 7 or 8 a day!
I kid you not. Anyways thank you all for participating in this very interesting thread

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I admit. I'm a troll when it comes to these types of threads. If sun flares from a camera is the only evidence, your damn right I'm gonna troll.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Oh. Sorry.

I'll leave it to you to look up Comet Elenin. Try it out on Space Weather's Orbit dialog. Comet Elein would burn up as soon as it hits Earth's atmosphere. That is HOW SMALL THE DAMN THING IS.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Well some interesting points by the OP. Everyone just has to take a look at the information presented, and decide for yourselves. I will investigate further into the claim that the comet has geometric properties, this needs to be looked at further. Good thread though.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
No, you are not alone at all! Reading the original post I kind of thought that the "shotgun" approach to your reasoning would kill the thread (I saw it happen many times in the past). Alas, it did not! That is a good sign to me that people are starting to actually wake up a bit. Good job out of you!

Oh, and don't forget about those nasty little eraser trails in the sky. You know, the ones that make observing sun sets and rises quite difficult.

Now, I am off to watch those videos. Thank you for the post!

Chem

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join