It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet ELEnin Decoded - The Awakening, The 3rd Dimension, and Revelations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Excellent post! S&F!

I just want to add, the following definitions and alternative rendering of Elenin.

EL.E.NIN

EL = Supreme God, Canaanite/Levantine Deity

E = House / Temple

NIN , = Lady / Goddess, feminine version of sumerian "EN" (lord) as in "EN.KI" and "NIN.HURSAG"

NIN is also a human gene. Amazing since according to Zechariah Sitchin's interpretation of Sumerian and other ancient texts we were genetically engineered/modified by the Annunakis using the DNA of NIN.HURSAG

The way the word NIN is used in Sumerian being the feminine of EN (Lord/God), it appears that if it's used in our time, it would mean something like "in charge of" as EN.KI means "Lord of Earth" e.g. "In charge of Earth"

Therefore, i think the alternative meanings for Elenin, or EL.E.NIN would be:

Lady of the House of the Supreme God
Goddess of the House of the Supreme God
In charge of the House of the Supreme God

Just my 2 cents

edit on 10-4-2011 by boniknik because: corrected the links

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I thought ELE stood for End Life Event or somthing like that.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
well, no posted it yet, but it was up pretty much all day yesterday, video 3 or the series.
has some bashar stuff, which although incredibly silly and funny to watch, contains some really thought provoking stuff. enjoy:

you know, I gotta say, a few years ago when I was learning about nibiru etc, I thought by now we would know 100% yes or no... I think its great that the question is still up in the air. All the earthquakes the past few years, this Elenin thing, the possible pole shifting... we just cant put it to rest. Looks like were just gonna have to wait it out and see, which puts a big ol grin on my face.

I dunno about you guys, but if this is life threatening, I'm cool with it. I would rather die at the end of the world than be hit by a car or robbed in an ally, or worse, at war for a bs cause.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Odessy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by boniknik

Excellent post! S&F!

I just want to add, the following definitions and alternative rendering of Elenin.

EL.E.NIN

EL = Supreme God, Canaanite/Levantine Deity

E = House / Temple

NIN , = Lady / Goddess, feminine version of sumerian "EN" (lord) as in "EN.KI" and "NIN.HURSAG"

NIN is also a human gene. Amazing since according to Zechariah Sitchin's interpretation of Sumerian and other ancient texts we were genetically engineered/modified by the Annunakis using the DNA of NIN.HURSAG

The way the word NIN is used in Sumerian being the feminine of EN (Lord/God), it appears that if it's used in our time, it would mean something like "in charge of" as EN.KI means "Lord of Earth" e.g. "In charge of Earth"

Therefore, i think the alternative meanings for Elenin, or EL.E.NIN would be:

Lady of the House of the Supreme God
Goddess of the House of the Supreme God
In charge of the House of the Supreme God

Just my 2 cents

edit on 10-4-2011 by boniknik because: corrected the links

In other words, we are awayting Gods house keeper?
She can give my kitchen a visit.......

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarlitosAmsel
In other words, we are awayting Gods house keeper?
She can give my kitchen a visit.......

Hehehe, she'll have to drop by at my house first to clean my cat's litter boxes.

Seriously, it could be interpreted any way anybody wants to see it. Whether the naming of that comet is coincidence, synchronicity or maybe destiny, we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I'm really getting extremely fed up with all those tools who do their homeresearch with things like "google, youtube and wikipedia".

It's about "ask and recieve" not about searching the internet and twisting/sharing your founds so that it will fits in your opinion.

This has to stop, all that disinfo is spreading way to fast, and the result of that is that people are getting lost in things which are unimportant or simply not true....

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Sorry for my ignorance in space stuff....

Is "octagon" orbit a natural occurrence in space... in the solar system???

Elenin orbit: = "octagon orbit" ?!?

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/]Link

edit on 10-4-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

I'm really getting extremely fed up with all those tools who do their homeresearch with things like "google, youtube and wikipedia".

It's about "ask and recieve" not about searching the internet and twisting/sharing your founds so that it will fits in your opinion.

This has to stop, all that disinfo is spreading way to fast, and the result of that is that people are getting lost in things which are unimportant or simply not true....

How else would you do your research and present it online? That's the greatest benefit on having internet, it's like a massive library at your fingertips. I'm sorry you're fed up, but this is what they call "sharing" and "discussion".

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by leeangqi

Yeah, that's weird

2nd line

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Well, if this thing has anything to it, we never "asked", but we are bound to "recieve". Lets just send it back...

edit on 10-4-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
In the event of an extinction level event and the Elites hiding in bunkers...

So what...!!

However bad things get on the surface, there will always be strong individuals who will survive and carry on..

When the elites come out after it is all over, they will be pretty much useless as money will be worthless.. Many Elites are fat and lazy, with no real life skills, they will be utterly useless to the survival of our race..

The strong will survive and the Elites are not the strong and won't last long without people to actually do the planting, the re-building. Those that survive, who were left to fend for themselves aren't going to sit there and let some fat, useless dude give him orders to re-buils, while he sits in some cushy place getting a manicure and drinking cocktails..lol

If the Elite aren't prepaired to go out into the fields themselves and plant a few seeds and get dirty, they will starve to death...

The Elite, do not need to be fit and healthy, as they will have those that carry the sword on their behalf, it will be the masters dogs, that make us all bow before him. The Elite already know how to train us, and to our children they will teach their versions of existence.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by boniknik

How else would you do your research and present it online? That's the greatest benefit on having internet, it's like a massive library at your fingertips. I'm sorry you're fed up, but this is what they call "sharing" and "discussion".

How else, how else, I guess you guys are just to late with starting to examinate this kind of material. The whole net is drowned in perverted versions of real theories which aren ow being made by 13 year old kids and uploaded on youtube....

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by leeangqi

its symetrical. each length is equal. the map must plot points in time and then is connected by a line to show the approximate path.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
They will pay one half of us, to kill the other half....

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Right.. it makes a lot more sense that the name holds super-secret NWO meaning, and not that it was named after Leonid Elenin, a Russian fellow who discovered it on Nov 10th of last year.

Lets spend all our effort dreaming up secret meanings for the name and purpose of this evil comet with a world-destroying agenda, instead of like, using common sense.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
When it comes to C/2010 X1 (Elenin) it is something that we have been watching very closely at SpaceWeatherMonitor.com but it is not the only comet or asteroid that we should be concerned about. There is an asteroid known as 2005 YU55 that has already passed by our planet a lot closer than Elenin is predicted to. The last time this asteroid did a drive by the seismic activity on our planet went off the charts and we had a lot of earthquakes in the same month as well. It is do for another round in November of 2011 and is predicted to come a lot closer than the last time. See orbit prediction at spaceweathermonitor.wordpress.com...

One thing that is certain is that all these events along with solar cycle 24 are at their peak all around the same time frame so it is important to stay on top of space weather predictions and forecasts.

Visit us today and sign up for Space Weather Alerts via text, Facebook and Twitter.
SpaceWeatherMonitor.com

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Where have the photos that depict the perfect angles and size of the comet/space craft come from exactly?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceWeatherMonitor

Thanks for your info. Is that YU55 the same as the Honda comet or are they different? And if they are different, what is you opinion of that one?
edit on 10-4-2011 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceWeatherMonitor

There is an asteroid known as 2005 YU55 that has already passed by our planet a lot closer than Elenin is predicted to. The last time this asteroid did a drive by the seismic activity on our planet went off the charts and we had a lot of earthquakes in the same month as well. (emphasis added)

Hey, since you've a website about it and all, I'm sure you've corroborative links for that information, which you simply just forgot to add right? Because that would be totally and completely mindblowing.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
i didnt watch your videos or visit your links

how is a comet or even a planet suppose to effect our way of thinking?

how is a planet or comet suppose to disrupt our teutonic plates or weather?

granted the moon is the exception

so you believe in synchronicity? so reality aligns itself to YOUR life? no it doesn't, it's all coincidence. if you really take a step back, things aren't as bad as you think they are.

Again, I NEVER insinuated that "a planet suppose to effect our way of thinking" and since you admit that you "didnt watch your videos or visit your links" I have no intention of commenting any further regarding your post, but in reference to yours, as well as many others mentioning of "Synchronicity" (whereas you went so far as to attempt to put words in my mouth regarding how I DEFINE "Synchronicity")....I felt compelled to elaborate further here:

"Synchronicity; How I Have Come to Understand It (in reference to my Comet Elenin thread)"

Synchronicity Thread Here

Hopefully those that have also had this unique experience can also relate and add their own experiences and how they have come to identify/interpret as to what it might mean, I would appreciate it

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join