It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet ELEnin Decoded - The Awakening, The 3rd Dimension, and Revelations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think I am with you OP and some of the others on this thread. I feel that something is coming, and that something isn't good. I'm not sure what it is, and may not ever know....until it happens. I feel that I am going through the process of what you all seem to call waking up. I was brought to this site by doing some research on my own, and once I got here, I haven't been able to pull myself away much. I have tried to talk to co-workers, family, friends, etc, and some listen and are intrigued, while others kind of give me that look. Regardless, I have started building my emergency kit of food and other supplies, but there are times where I wonder if it even matters. If even a fraction of the theories for the next 20 months are correct, having food and water and other supplies won't even make a difference. But, I feel compelled to try and take care of my wife and kids, and if it means building a kit to help out, then I'll give it a shock. As for becoming awake, I feel better about it because it helped me prepare. I have talked with my wife about it, and I think she has bought in for sure, but I also think I have really freaked her out. Not freaked out because of her thinking I am losing it, but the fear of what may be coming. It feels so surreal. I keep going to work, I keep doing all of the normal, daily things, like a lot of people do, awake or not. But I just keep having this feeling that work and the daily life may not matter soon. The sane voice just keeps telling me that there is a good chance that nothing will happen. Comet Elenin has me thinking for sure, but so does Comet Honda, which may come closer than Elenin.

Then there is the talk (and evidence for that matter) of the bunkers being built or already built all over the world. Even skeptics can't deny that. Sure, the thought may be that it is just a way of being prepared, similar to me gathering some food and water. But, this is preparation on a grand scale. Millions and millions of dollars are being put into these projects, which in and of itself is odd considering a lot of governments are on the verge of financial collapse. It is enough to make you wonder for sure. Being that I don't have a bunker currently, or the dollars to buy my way into one, I have begun researching my local area to see if there are any bunkers that may even have been from the cold war era. Sure, they may not do what the new versions do, but again I have to start planning for a way to attempt to save my family.

Coincidences? Or, no coincidences? I'm not sure, yet. Sure, the name of the Elenin discoverer sure seems designed, but who knows, maybe it is truly just chance. I have a hard time with the different dimensions theory, and that I just need to see things in a different way. It seems that it is saying I just need to be at peace with what is coming, and let it all happen. To me, that thought is the same as the airlines using pure oxygen for the passengers when the plane is going down, which gives them a euphoric effect in whcih they will be ok with the plane going down. Or, in Firely's Serenity movie, and how they tried to come up with a way to remove violence from humans, and in turn they just stopped caring for anything and everyone and just let themselves die. I have an urge to prepare, to be as ready as I can, and at least give a good fight for survival for myself and my family.

Well, sorry for the rant. I just found that the words kept flowing, and in some way, maybe it will help me. Great post OP for sure, and I thank you for it.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

I can very much understand where you're coming from. There have been far too many coincidences involving ELEnin's allignments and various indviduals around the world building bunkers etc. I think some people take it a little overboard with their theories on ELEnin, like the videos on this forum, I don't necessarily agree with them. None the less, I believe we are only just beging to see the effects of ELEnin and that there is more to come.

I haven't really talked much about ELEnin to anyone, I don't want to scare anyone unless I have more information. I also don't want to come off as a crazy person. I'm continuing to collect evidence and compare information to see if there is something more sinister to this comet. It honestly could be nothing at all but we should all moniter the situation, until we know that for sure. Right now, we don't have enough info on the comet and allignments yet to really make a decision. I think it's very responsible to be preparing a kit for your wife, children and yourself. Even if ELEnin turns out to be nothing, anything can happen at anytime. A huge snowstorm could come and trap you in your house and your emergency kit could save your lives.

One thing that I have been doing is researching areas of low sesmitic activity in my area that also has a high natural elevation. I have also been researching places that have non volcanic caves at high elevation and various natural resources (such as fresh water near by). It's always good to know what areas to go to if anything happens. Keep various areas detailed on a map, in a zip lock bag, in your kit. It could save your life. I have found various places close to my location and plan to camp there in the begining of the Summer to familiarise myself with the location.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Not a big fun of Nostradamus but just today i watched the videos on this tread and went to a friend and on his desk there was a book about Nostradamus prophecies. I quickly read though some of them and these particular quatrains reminded me of the pictures on the third video:

"Comets without tails, move silently
Panic abounds. An offering rejected, a tailed comet
Glides among the bees, dies, and heads of state
Nonplused. Signatures in the sand ignored by all."

it is a tailed at first and than...sure as hell the "chopped rectangle" has no tail. Panic in the world - it can be said so. The bees - the small UFOs around the comet. For the signatures in sand, it reminded me of the crop circles, maybe somebody knows some circle that has connection to Elenin??

A salver flies, comes to rest in the New City
Hate flourishes for the entity within. Battle lines
Drawn. Fears of disease mask truth while three
Leaders in secret, unite against a false threat

Salver, again chopped one
. Entity - maybe the Woman-Alien-Lion thing from the Mona Lisa painting. Mask truth by Leaders that is familiar right
?!?!

Revolution without bloodshed, without strife
Men in unhappy confusion strive for perfections
Beyond their ken. Failure, then elation.
Earth’s forces give way to a new power above the clouds.

This last quatrain reminds me of Edgar Cayce's predictions that the third world war will be fought on the astral plane. Strive for perfection - people already have intensified their quest for spiritual growing, fail at first, and by many, and than success. And if we are lucky "Earth’s forces give way to a new power above the clouds", in IMHO any force is better than earth's forces.

Cheers!
edit on 11-4-2011 by vistina because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the right thread as I havent got time to watch the video but hopefully its the vid where the NIN in ELEnin is decoded from the sumerian word as Goddess.

If indeed ELEnin was Nibiru....and Nibiru was hiding behind the sun as I have seen some people claim....Revelation 12:1 would be rather fitting.

"And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars"

A woman clothed with the sun = Goddess/ELEnin/Nibiru

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
hmm

the user 5T4RSCREAM apparently had his account terminated, the one that posted the video about elenin decoded 1 2 and 3.

Just thought it was strange.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This one really opened up my eyes. The name just cannot be a coincidence. It is a code for the elite to get ready to get under the ground.

Thanks for this OP Star+Flag.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
hmm

the user 5T4RSCREAM apparently had his account terminated, the one that posted the video about elenin decoded 1 2 and 3.

Just thought it was strange.

Excellent observation as I too recently became aware that his account had been terminated as I had been subscribed to his channel for some time now and recently saw a video post from another one of my subscribers stating something to the effect of "Be aware that youtube accounts known for speaking truths on certain subjects one of them being comet elenin are being terminated as 5T4RSCREAM account is no more!!"

I am NOT joking folks call it coincidence or call it what you will but I have now noticed two others from my subscriptions have now had their accounts terminated out of the blue. Dutchsense feels that he will be next as he recently stated that he has received his 2nd warning for copyright infringement. What's a trip is WHO they said the infringement was against, Zacharia Stichen and some generic name like Standard Entertainment Group, LLC or something like that. Seriously tho I think it has more to do with damage control and getting too close to certain "truths" than anything else!

Do a search on youtube for "5T4RSCREAM Elenin" and see how many have downloaded his video that I had placed in this OP? Apparently there are A LOT more people than just those of us in here that also felt that he came real close if not hit the nail on the head with this Elenin business.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist
reply to post by SpaceWeatherMonitor

There is an asteroid known as 2005 YU55 that has already passed by our planet a lot closer than Elenin is predicted to. The last time this asteroid did a drive by the seismic activity on our planet went off the charts and we had a lot of earthquakes in the same month as well. (emphasis added)

Hey, since you've a website about it and all, I'm sure you've corroborative links for that information, which you simply just forgot to add right? Because that would be totally and completely mindblowing.

Yeah, didn't think so.....

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
5T4RSCREAM had his Youtube account deleted but he created a new one. You can click here to view his Comet EleNIN (C2010 X1) Decoded video: www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The man who made this video broke copyright laws and youtube was forced to remove his video. He could not repost his video so he deleted his account and made a new account to repost it...

Extraterestrial Life Explanation New Information Nearing will proove more accurate for our future then the rubish offered from the video with no mystery or validation.

What is more intresting to me, is the way the OP did seduce and cause you to want to connect with him. Its funny how many hopped on board so quickly. And should be more to fear then what wont happen in november. Becarefull as to whom does your thinking for you.

Think about that...

To the OP no bashing you, a wish rather you use your talents for good rather then a collection of stars. Im sure you would garner even more if you do...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle

Extraterestrial Life Explanation New Information Nearing will proove ......

And who made this one up?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Does anybody know of a reupload? YouTube deleted the OP's video...

Odd eh?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well the copyright laws are crimes against humanity, gatekeepers/slavery as is money. I hope the video goes up. I posted a video in one of my threads that was about the way you have place magnets in a free energy device and to cancel out frequencies, ie. tones, lasers and radiation. Basically whole principle is that most people place batteries straight up or stationary, so when they spin, they still create a flatline. They have to be put in cylinders with Flex, so they create a Sine Wave, and the Degree of the batteries tilt determines the negative in inverse HZ.

There was a quite a bit in this video. It was done on a coffee table, in someone's living room, with him sharing knowledge in his own words in a demo. No music, nothing that violated any copyright. But they think they OWN that knowledge, they DON'T, EVER. Not that they own the info or music or copyrights etiher. Just like Jesus did, I call a spade a spade, slavery slavery and write in the sand with my own finger.

Now, that video of that guy on his coffee table was yanked (mind you just search for the name of it, you can still see it, and I downloaded it). But when you click on that one some copy right lies with Sitchin (I guess his estate as he's dead now) came up!

What a way to Gatekeep info from getting out. I have no respect for sketpics touting this as their reason to cast doubts on anything.

Its the opposite. Wheres theres smoke theres fire.

But we should start our own fires, that they can't put out, people power and never back down.

Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by boniknik

EL.I.TE

any 2 cents for this?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join