It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens found in released FBI docs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I find it strange also that a man claiming findings about UFOs were made by "supernatural" means...

But, knowing that in the years following his letter, the secret services "invaded" UFO research groups, could the secret services have used his ideas to discriminate the UFO subject?

A few years ago, I read a book about the inventions of the NAZIS, and their saucers, and in it the author told that NAZI saucers were emitting water steam through the hull of the saucers. If you go to the story beneath the supernatural one, about Billy, the young boy states the saucer he photographed was followed by a steam cloud of sorts...

Could it be Roswell and all was disinfo to protect the public from knowing the NAZIS had unbeatable saucers?

I even saw a picture taken by a meteorological satellite that only photographed humidity in the atmosphere, and you could see a saucer in it...

LOL I found a couple of pics of it here... www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=59949

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

So we have had complete Disclosure just nobody told us. Somebody needs to send this to the Media but they probably won't anounce it either. Wow great find. I started going through all those files yesterday, but it is a lot to go through. Thank you F&S

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
^The U.S. media (& I presume most other industrialized countries) purposely keep these things away from public attention.

In 1991 a massive UFO fleet went over Mexico yet not even a minute was broadcast in the United States whereas millions of Mexicans watched it on the news (or even outside).

Just one of many examples. My favorite was In South Africa in the 90s. There was an incident of Greys landing & communicating with a schoolyard of 5-7 yr old children about the future of mankind. That hardly got any bit of attention (& 0 news attention) despite it being proven beyond chance due to how well the 30 kid's stories + drawings matched & radiation found in a circular pattern.

PS I live in Arkansas too.

edit on 8-4-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I don't know if you didn't read the entire thread or not but it's a common mistake I make so I just would like to make sure you notice that this "disclosure" in these documents are simply letters from the out side public so this isn't information or research that had been done by any officials.

I thought the same thing at first.
I thought they had made disclosure in what the OP had talked about and just piled it in with a bunch of information so they could pull one of those "we told you, but you never noticed" deals but then I read the documents and the other post and it seems these are just simply letters from the general public, which for me personally is not the government coming forth and giving any kind of disclosure about UFO's.
Maybe to some this is enough, but if that's the case you didn't need this to give you disclosure because you can read things of this nature on many different websites, news papers and books.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Context please. The government was taking all accounts and recording them. The British did the same thing. If you read the MOD papers you will find some Alien accounts scribbled on napkins. This includes a princess and a flying unicorn if I remember correctly. (If not it was something along those lines.)

The very fact that these are released gives high probability that they are useless.

Wise up fella.

It's called 'muddying the waters'. It can also be known as 'a good man in a position of some authority lets something slip for the benefit of wider humanity'

Another point to bear in mind is that these types of descriptions (in the OP's document) refer to stuff that at the time would have been considered heretical in many circles. The relative scientific merit of the way it's worded is useful in conjunction with the way the scenario outlined ties in with descriptions in many legends throughout the nations regarding the 'hollow earth inhabitants' and the 'gods'. Slipping in and out of our dimension, passing hundreds of years of earth time in a day, 'mermaids' etc etc.

Much of the Truth will be presented as intuition, and only later revealed by more conventional proofs. There is much in the way of precedent for what I describe (intuition, discovery, validation of the science), and if I get time I'll make a partial list - the list would contain extremely famous cases, and I believe I could locate a lot within only a short time. I'll try to remember to do it later.

As to the 'referring to self in the third person' issue. Are we sure yet that the writer was the experiencer, or whether this info was relayed by the experiencer to an already embedded member of staff at the FBI? An existing member of staff may then have rolled out the info by open letter, to others that he felt may have benefitted from the knowledge.

Will read the document now, and will check back on the thread later.

S & F !!

edit on 8-4-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Well, this is an amazing day on ATS, Not only are these Aliens coming in and out of our reality. But they could very well be the Atantians discussed in this thread. I think they are very much connected. I am an abductee, and know about the other dimensions. been to a few. I spoke to a group of Military Physics Students attending Cambridge in the UK, about these dimensions.

Here is the Thread about Atlantis. There were many kingdoms just like Atlantis at that time. Posiedon gave them all to his many twin sons. To me the Main kingdom of Atlantis was in the Yucatan.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Have a look at the admission by proxy from the DIRECTOR OF THE FBI, (the 'Big Man', J. Edgar Hoover himself...) that the army found a flying saucer and withheld it from other interested official agencies - in this case the FBI - who wished to analyse it:

Note the sentence reading:

The Director noted on the referenced memorandum, "I would do it but before agreeing to it we must insist upon full access to discs recovered. For instance in the La. [my understanding is that this abbreviation could refer to Los Alamos..?] case the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination"

The Army's respondent to the above complaint, General Schulgen, gave a response to J E Hoover from which the reader can infer that the discs were real, were being recovered with some regularity (multiple studies were noted as being anticipated/ some having already taken place).

Note also that the General (apparently) suspects a Psy-Op* of some kind, postulating that many of the reports could have been planted by subversive elements, to generate hysteria (or distract from real hi-tech disc-related activities?)

Side note - the next few pages of notations in response from JE Hoover.. The FBI had the correspondent (in one particular report - not the one referenced in the OP) checked for whether a record exists of him/her being 'a mental case'..!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Ok so, this is basically the most important announcement in the history of the world, and quite possibly the most important thread ever posted on this forum.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by trollz

You understand this document is a letter someone sent the FBI based on supernatural visions he had, and not an official document written by the FBI, right? Just making sure.

Wow, thanks. Sometimes I get excited about something I'm reading before I even find out what the source is

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
Ok so, this is basically the most important announcement in the history of the world, and quite possibly the most important thread ever posted on this forum.

It is certainly one of the more unintentionally hilarious ones...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

edit on 8-4-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The important point here is the "no action" someone has written in the margin of the document.

They received this document from a nut, decided (rightly) no action was necessary, and filed it away.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Please post the link and page number so I can read the rest of the page. It is not enough to see one exciting thing and stop reading there. When I look past the quote you emphasized, I see that while they're definitely agreeing to turn over anything they find, they seem to be denying they actually found any so far. The writer clearly states it's important to follow up on discs in part to discover whether they were seen -- which is interesting, because that could mean "whether they were really there" or "whether they were witnessed", but I lean toward the former.

That said, the quote about the Army seizing it, etc, can at best be claimed as mistaken, which doesn't debunk it, but just means it may not be accurate. For that reason, it is actually something pretty interesting. But I really need to see the rest of the context it's in, and the image you provided only scrolls down halfway.

I'd suggest starting a new thread for analysis of this, as it's much more credible than the item this thread is about.
edit on 8-4-2011 by sepermeru because: [

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
There must be something to this account/letter or why would the FBI even still have it. And before you say they keep every scrap of paper that every "nutjob" sends them....then where are those?? I'd have to imagine that since the 40's the FBI has probably gotten millions of crazy letters, sightings, reports sent to them, but why then include this one in particular in their "vault" and not the others?

Michelle

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Out of all the info that has come out about ETs, this seems to be dead on. Im sure there is alot more that we dont know but where they are from and how they travel seem the most likely way they will travel and where they live.

I can understand the idea of Dimensions and how they can materialize at will seems far fetched but you have to think we are thinking about something like that from a VERY limited intelligence. We may seem smart to other humans but to ETs who have that type of knowlege, tech, or supernatural abilities we are meerly sheep.

Great Find OP, another puzzle piece to add to our challenge.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Yes.....these are just letters that people have written to them with their accounts of what the heard or saw. It's like filing a police report for something that was stolen. You give them serial numbers of your stuff and later on if you find the person who stole it, you can prove it because you filed a police report over it.

These are records that they keep in case it is true they can look back to get an idea of what they will be dealing with. They release the ones that are not important or look like the ramblings of a lunatic to keep us (those of us who think they are hiding something) thinking that they are "releasing info".....

I think they know....and I think when it all finally does come out (very soon I believe) it will still be a gigantic shock to humanity....

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
lol it looks like to me they are just getting rid of trash?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
What I find funny about all documents that get either obtained or relased from Gov't sources all have scribble scrabble all over them. You would think a professional govt agency would be alittle more neat. Its almost as if the writing was written franticlly.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FarBeyondDriven69

lol yeah it does seem that way. or they are putting there hard copies on digital format now so here comes the shredder

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Had me going till he mentioned they exist right here with us on earth, but at a higher vibration..lol

Why the hell do people have to come up with all these whack ideas... They are inter-dimensional, they are higher vibration...la la la la

What.s wrong with just plain good old regular Physical Alien from another planet.. much more convincing than all that New Age rubbish..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join