It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of faith in God is the Proof of God in Reflection - Mirrored Images and Vision

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread, but I thought it was worthy of its own place in space and time. This is a further development of other ideas I have pondered about God.

PROOF 1

God said Fiat Lux, let there be light. Light is both particle and wave in duality. All particles have an associated wave. John 1 says that the word (logos) created everything with God. Darkness was over the deep in the primordial state of emptiness in Genesis. Why darkness? Why light? Why word (wave)?

Light cannot be seen. If it could, all you would see is light everywhere. Instead, light is carried and projects itself on form. Light is carried by wave as an image reflected on substance. A mirror cannot see itself. God provides the light to reflect on the substance formed by the wave on energy (dark energy). This duality reflects in all other dualities. The moon and the sun come together to sustain life on earth. The egg and the sperm. The left and right hand. Nostrils. Eyes. Ears. Male and Female. Good and evil. Light and dark. All degrees of opposites in reflection.

Hebrews 11:3

3By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.

PROOF 2

If God wanted to warn us of the sun exploding, can He accomplish this? If it explodes, we have 8 minutes to see it happen. God tells us 8 minutes early and then we see it 8 minutes later. That means he drew the future into our past and revealed something that had already happened from his perspective. We merely experience it 8 minutes later as the light travels to us. Since all time and mass are relative to location, we can only observe a slice of time as a 4th dimensional reality. All reality is a projection in time from one place to another by perspective.

If God was the first cause of all motion in the universe, he is aware of where all energy will move and how it will act according to his law that Governs it all. He draws the future into our past and then we experience it as it passes our location in space and time. We experience it from the past and from the future. We read that it will happen and then it happens as it passes from the future, to the present and then into the past. The Bible claims this ability as the word of God.

As you ponder this reflection of reality, consider this from my blog:

---

Have you ever thought about the fact that a mirror cannot reflect itself? A mirror can only reflect other images within itself. In this respect, we are like mirrors as we travel through life. Important implications can be drawn from this simple idea if we consider our reflection in the mirror of reality.

For instance, you may assume that birds fly, but I assume they are flown. You possibly assume that fish swim, but I say they are swum. As I reflect on my own choices in life, I see that God is continually there pointing me in the correct direction. I think I am walking. In reality, I am being walked. I think that I have a choice. In reality, I only choose how easy or difficult the path will be as I follow God’s lead. My only act of free will is the choice to believe God is capable of leading.

As I ponder this truth, I see that God seems to reveal Himself by allowing me to discover Him as I move through this fixed story. This is revealed by the fact that the Bible accurately foretells the events of history before they happen. We can easily reflect on this idea by examining a simple example:

Imagine the sun explodes and God tells us about it. Assuming that the event has already happened, God has eight minutes to reveal the event before we notice. Since light takes eight minutes to travel to the Earth, announcing this event before it happens to our perspective would be an easy assumption when considering basic physics. Since all reality emanates from God as a primary cause, this unimaginable sequence of choreographed movement is only limited by my inability to comprehend. For the one it emanates from, it’s a walk in the park of reality; a mere thought on a lazy day.

I arrogantly imagine that I have even the slightest impact on the sequence of these events. In reality, I am merely riding the wave as a witness; a cog in the wheel of life. My meager choices have little impact on the overall story God tells through reality. Despite this fact, God paradoxically grants each soul walking the path of life a chance to add something of value to each life it touches. This is amazing when the awareness of what has been offered is fully realized. I am reminded of something Confucius said:

“I hear I forget. I see I learn. I do and I understand.”

The point of life is not the passing dream of reality I think I own, or what I perceive as gained or lost by me. The point is my education along the way and the effects of my choices on others. All that is written in the Bible is commentary on this understanding. We could worry about the future, but the future is not in our hands. We could worry about what is past, but God forgives our past by request. We can obsess about our options, but God offers to lead us toward the best results if we only trust. In reality, I am only a witness to His image within my own. I have the ability to draw my past into the future as lessons learned. God assists me each step of the way.

Assumptions of pride are a common mistake that many people make. We often assume we are the judge of events in life when we are merely the witness of events, which are ultimately ordained by a higher power. As a mirror of the story God tells, I may think that I reflect myself, but in reality, I reflect Him only. My choices seem to be my own, but common sense would indicate otherwise. How capable could I really be apart from consciousness, which is actually only on loan from God?

Can I choose to live forever? Can I choose more talent? Am I able to escape destiny? When reality is narrowed down, the only real choice I possess is reduced to this: I can choose to walk with God for my education and find the struggles of life rewarding, or I can walk alone as I travel through this life in toil and hardship. Either way, God continues to walk with me. He is faithful, even if I am not. He offers His unmerited favor in the form of the grace, even when I am undeserving.

A mirror cannot reflect itself. This is true for God and it is true for us. God provides a way for our consciousness to see His reflection within the illusion of a created reality. Apart from the two observers, no image would be seen. If we are truly created in God’s image, then we are but a poor reflection of His ultimate Glory. The point is to keep the mirror clean and aimed toward God in faith and adoration, appreciating this gift of vision.

The ultimate conspiracy is reality. The ultimate conspirator is God. He conspires for our future when we had none. He conspires to teach us faith, hope and love.

edit on 7-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
There is no proof here. It is all speculation. Practice your critical thinking and you will see what I am talking about.
It is an interesting post.
edit on 7-4-2011 by illuminatitanimulli because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

But that's not proof that god or a god exists.

Having faith that a god exists is simply proof that one has faith that a god exists. The other points are speculation, though well thought and I appreciated the post.

The only way one will know if a god exists is after death and that is the greatest mystery of all. As things are, there can be no proof a god exists due to the fact that one must have faith that it does. If there were proof, there would be no need for any faith in it's existence.

edit on 7-4-2011 by Garfee because: Typo

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

What you have written is somehow beautiful and intuitively true.
Vicky

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Light cannot be seen.

Completely wrong, I’m afraid. Light is the only thing we can see. And since this first premise is wrong, all of the following...

If it could, all you would see is light everywhere. Instead, light is carried and projects itself on form. Light is carried by wave as an image reflected on substance. A mirror cannot see itself. God provides the light to reflect on the substance formed by the wave on energy (dark energy). This duality reflects in all other dualities... The egg and the sperm. The left and right hand. Nostrils. Eyes. Ears. Male and Female. Good and evil. Light and dark. All degrees of opposites in reflection.

...is obviously wrong, too. Your proof fails at the first hurdle. However ‘beautiful’ it may be, it is not ‘intuitively true’, nor, indeed, true in any sense at all.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Very well said. For the one with faith, verses like this are the reflection of that faith in double vision:

1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

Originally posted by Garfee

But that's not proof that god or a god exists.

Having faith that a god exists is simply proof that one has faith that a god exists. The other points are speculation, though well thought and I appreciated the post.

The only way one will know if a god exists is after death and that is the greatest mystery of all. As things are, there can be no proof a god exists due to the fact that one must have faith that it does. If there were proof, there would be no need for any faith in it's existence.

edit on 7-4-2011 by Garfee because: Typo

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
No. You see the things light reflects on. If you could see light, then everything between you and every object would be obscured by all the light you see. Fog is a good example of what it would look like if you could see light. Fog is light reflecting on the particles of water in the air of course. But, you see the frequencies of light that matter reflects. Visible light waves are the only light waves you can see by reflection only. All other frequencies are not sensed by the eyes. Light is electromagnetic. Particle and wave. Just like the Bible claims as the primary ingredients of reality. Again, the equilibrium with nature here is astonishing by design. Air is not visible because its molecules are smaller than the wavelength of light. How handy. Water is clear enough for fish to swim. How ironic. Fiat Lux is your illumination for knowledge. Interesting that light fits this category in double vision within the reflection God creates. Irony? No. Purpose. ALL is purpose. It's one big chain of purpose. How can anyone doubt this? Faith is only fact when you choose to wake from the illusion your narrow window to reality creates.

LINK

Originally posted by Astyanax

Light cannot be seen.

Completely wrong, I’m afraid. Light is the only thing we can see. And since this first premise is wrong, all of the following...

If it could, all you would see is light everywhere. Instead, light is carried and projects itself on form. Light is carried by wave as an image reflected on substance. A mirror cannot see itself. God provides the light to reflect on the substance formed by the wave on energy (dark energy). This duality reflects in all other dualities... The egg and the sperm. The left and right hand. Nostrils. Eyes. Ears. Male and Female. Good and evil. Light and dark. All degrees of opposites in reflection.

...is obviously wrong, too. Your proof fails at the first hurdle. However ‘beautiful’ it may be, it is not ‘intuitively true’, nor, indeed, true in any sense at all.

edit on 8-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
God provides the light

All the light we know of is traced to natural sources. What makes you believe that Magic Man is responsible for light?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Great post.

Goodness is light.

Evil is darkness.

It does not matter what we call light and darkness.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Define the source of nature please.

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

God provides the light

All the light we know of is traced to natural sources. What makes you believe that Magic Man is responsible for light?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I'm uncertain as to what you're asking. Do you mean the source of the universe? Oh, it doesn't matter because no matter what, you'll claim that the source is some kind of god or deity.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

This is revealed by the fact that the Bible accurately foretells the events of history before they happen.

Actually, it doesn't.
Could you show us the passages which foretell Hitler and the internet?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

You see the things light reflects on.

And why do you see those things? Because you're seeing the light that has been reflected from them. Your explanation is completely backwards. You'd be better off claiming that it's the objects we never actually see, much like Plato did.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Not really. There are many conclusions one could come up with except for the facts that are presented within the pages of the Bible. If the Bible were an unreliable source, then it would be obviously wrong in its cosmology or in its explanations of physics. Point to one place where it is incorrect. It mentions that Pi is 3, but that was a typical rounding in antiquity.

Science continues to confirm that the parable descriptions of physics and cosmology are correct in the Bible. Science continues to witness societies and nations unfold according to descriptions found in the Bible. Our struggles as a humans are foretold in the Bible, including all of the wanderings of Israel. This is an impossibility by scientific standards. Science cannot draw the future into the past as revelation. It can predict an eclipse or the estimated year the sun will burn out. The Bible predicts to the day as science takes a good guess. Research Daniel's 69 weeks and then ask yourself: Is this logical? Your proof is everywhere you look.

I'm uncertain as to what you're asking. Do you mean the source of the universe? Oh, it doesn't matter because no matter what, you'll claim that the source is some kind of god or deity.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sure. I'll start with the internet.

Revelation 13:15

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

To fully understand this, you need to know about Gematria.

Essentially, each letter of the alphabet is assigned a number. We will use the Bible as a reference and say each letter is as follows. (i.e. A = 6, B = 12, C = 18, D = 24, E = 30, etc). Numerology is normally forbidden in the Bible, but God gives us permission in the last verse above. Since we all have understanding, let us calculate and see if the internet is the beast. Take each letter of the phrases below and add their equivalent number in sequence.

MARK OF BEAST = 666

THE DATA BEAST = 666

CAUSES MARK = 666

A SATANIC MARK = 666

SATAN'S SEAL = 666

A SATANIC PLAN = 666

FOREHEAD SIGN = 666

THE HAND OR HEAD = 666 (Rev 13:16: "... he causeth all ... to receive a mark in their RIGHT HAND, or in their FOREHEADS.")

ACCEPT HAND CHIP = 666

OR PLACE IN HEAD = 666

MANDATORY = 666

A SURE OMEN = 666

NO MORE CASH = 666

A NUMERIC CODE = 666

WORLD ID CARD = 666

WORLD BIO ID = 666

A MARK FOR MAN = 666

E-IDENTITY = 666

E-TRADE MARKS = 666

A ADSX BIO CHIP = 666 (Rev 13:16-17; ADSX was the old NASDAQ stock ticker symbol for Applied Digital Solutions.)

DIGA E-IMPLANT = 666 (DIGA is the new NASDAQ stock ticker symbol for Applied Digital Solutions.)

SMART IDOL = 666 (Rev 13:15)

A CYBER-HUMAN = 666

CREATED BY MAN = 666

COMPUTER = 666

PROGRAMER = 666

TERMINALS = 666 (Computer terminals will probably be a place to worship the Beast during the Tribulation.)

WORLD NET = 666 ("... [The Beast] shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate ..." - Dan 9:27)

E-NETWORK = 666

ANTIMONY = 666 (Antimony is a metallic element used in the manufacture semiconductor devices, etc. It's chemical element symbol is Sb which is for the Latin word, "stibium" which means "mark.")

BIO-IMPLANT = 666 (Rev 13:16: "... he causeth all ... to receive a mark IN their right hand, or IN their foreheads.")

A BIO-CHIP DEVICE = 666

CHIPPED IN HAND = 666

A CHIP SCANNER = 666

DIGITAL ID CHIP = 666

SATAN'S RFID = 666

A RFID NUMBER = 666

A RFID MARKING = 666

RFID BODYTAG = 666

RFID SCANNER = 666

RFID MICE CANCER = 666

RFID BEHEADINGS = 666

NWO DRAGON = 666 (Rev 13:4)

PART IRON = 666 (Dan 2:41-42)

SECOND ROME = 666 (Dan 7:7-8, 19-26)

PAPAL STATE = 666 (Rev 17:1, 15, 18)

A CLUB OF ROME = 666

GREEDY BANKS = 666

RAHM EMANUEL = 666

BUSH / BIN LADEN = 666

A WAR IN IRAQ = 666

SKULL - BONE = 666 (Lk 8:17)

NIXON / CHINA = 666

A SECRET PACT = 666 (Ps 64:2)

PAY TAXES = 666

S S NUMBER = 666

ONE WORLD AD = 666

ONE E-WORLD = 666

NOAHIDE LAWS = 666

SLAUGHTER = 666 (Rev 11:18)

ATROCITY = 666

VACCINATION = 666

CAMPS OF DEATH = 666

HORRORS = 666

A PERDITION = 666 (2 Pet 3:7; Rev 17:8)

THE NWO EU = 666

NY: A BABYLON = 666

RC CRUSADES = 666

US CRUSADE = 666

BABYLON US = 666

US OF AMERICA = 666

IT'S SURE = 666

This is revealed by the fact that the Bible accurately foretells the events of history before they happen.

Actually, it doesn't.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hitler in the Bible.

Daniel 11:21-45

LINK

There have been many anti Christ's already (The Emperors of Rome, Hitler, Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, Pol Pot, etc)

Scholars would recognize that prophecy is telescoping throughout history. Prophecy will repeat itself. It is hard to know for sure on the Hitler question. There is no doubt that most of the last 2000 years will culminate within the prophecies of Daniel, Isaiah and Revelation. The Hitler question is not an easy one, but I am sure it will be clear in the comming years as we see the final fulfillment of this age of 6000 years.

Actually, it doesn't.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
No. If you saw the light that reflects off the matter, you would see the light in all directions as it reflects. You don't see any light between you and the thing the light hits, but you only see the frequency the light emits in relation to perspective. Light only reveals the image of form. Between you and the form, light is going in ALL directions and encompassing all space. The star light you see from the nearest star refracts light in all directions with no exceptions. You see a point. Think it through. The light is not visible, only what it hits in reflection.

Originally posted by iterationzero

You see the things light reflects on.

And why do you see those things? Because you're seeing the light that has been reflected from them. Your explanation is completely backwards. You'd be better off claiming that it's the objects we never actually see, much like Plato did.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You were telling me that energy is simply emitted from natural sources. Olbers' paradox says we are not aware of the nature of these natural sources, nor can we explain why the night sky in space is not lit up like a zillion candles from the infinite number of stars that are present. This presents a further paradox to the big bang theory since space should have been lit up like a zillion candles in an earlier part of the æon.

When you scan the sky and see points from stars by light on line of sight, this should not be possible if light is visible by our theory, which it is not. You are seeing the surface of a star as it reflects to your eye from a magnet fabric of wavelength between you and the star. You perceive distance. In reality, there is not distance, only illusion of distance. Physics is not what you perceive in the image of the reflection. Particles can be anywhere at any time with no distance to stop them. They are entangled with all other particles between wavelength, not distance. Everything is in relation to everything else in the universe. This is the sound of one hand clapping..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

No. If you saw the light that reflects off the matter, you would see the light in all directions as it reflects. You don't see any light between you and the thing the light hits, but you only see the frequency the light emits in relation to perspective. Light only reveals the image of form. Between you and the form, light is going in ALL directions and encompassing all space. The star light you see from the nearest star refracts light in all directions with no exceptions. You see a point. Think it through. The light is not visible, only what it hits in reflection.

You don't seem to understand the difference between reflected light, diffuse light, and scattered light.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You are correct. None of us do. The duality of light is still a mystery to science. LINK | LINK Why do you think they are spending billions at CERN to figure it out? Neither of us can say for sure. My version is as accurate as any. Light is not visible, only what it touches as it is motivated by the wave (LOGOS). That is as much as we know about light. Higgs particle and the associated Boson wave will demonstrate animation to mass and form from streaming information. Check that link above. Every surface is a mirror that reflects (metaphorically speaking).

You do not see light. You do not see the electromagnetic charges as they travel. When they hit substance and react with its magnetic charge, it becomes visible in wavelength. The light is not visible. Watch the video.

More importantly, when wavelength gains mass, it becomes impenetrability. Two objects repel each other within a space. This is substance and the reason you and the chair under you cannot occupy the same space. You are a light wave at a frequency of magnetic mass. So is the chair. Illusion of time and space and mass. It's consciousness and not what you think you see. All is information.

Originally posted by iterationzero

You don't seem to understand the difference between reflected light, diffuse light, and scattered light.

edit on 9-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join