It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of faith in God is the Proof of God in Reflection - Mirrored Images and Vision

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
SO, basically you are saying that light cannot be seen? With this inaccuracy, you then add a twist of bible thumping with it, hmmmm....

Oh well. Those that cannot "see the light" are almost always bible believers...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
You are correct. None of us do. The duality of light is still a mystery to science. LINK | LINK Why do you think they are spending billions at CERN to figure it out? Neither of us can say for sure. My version is as accurate as any. Light is not visible, only what it touches as it is motivated by the wave (LOGOS). That is as much as we know about light. Higgs particle and the associated Boson wave will demonstrate animation to mass and form from streaming information. Check that link above.

Reflection, diffusion, and scattering of light are hardly mysteries to science.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Tell this to the MIT guy in the linked video. I don't think he knows. You may want to go fill him in.

Originally posted by iterationzero

You are correct. None of us do. The duality of light is still a mystery to science. LINK | LINK Why do you think they are spending billions at CERN to figure it out? Neither of us can say for sure. My version is as accurate as any. Light is not visible, only what it touches as it is motivated by the wave (LOGOS). That is as much as we know about light. Higgs particle and the associated Boson wave will demonstrate animation to mass and form from streaming information. Check that link above.

Reflection, diffusion, and scattering of light are hardly mysteries to science.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Light is duality. It is two things. You see particles, not wavelength. Light is both. Light is therefore not visible. Particles are visible. Light is more than particles. Please watch the video.

Originally posted by pplrnuts
SO, basically you are saying that light cannot be seen? With this inaccuracy, you then add a twist of bible thumping with it, hmmmm....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Bookmark this post. Light is in a double helix mathematically. We can only perceive it in a lower dimension of perception so we see it as flat. It is a vortex. Science will discover this and then you can say you read it here first. Light is in and out of our dimension of perception. This is how it gains mass.

Light is duality. It is two things. You see particles, not wavelength. Light is both. Light is therefore not visible. Particles are visible. Light is more than particles. Please watch the video.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
As you bookmark this for later reference, let me tell you how I know. I pay attention to God. Simple.

Enoch was Hermes. He built the pyramids. Joseph then unlocked them after the flood. Moses carried out the treasury of knowledge. Hermes said, in the emerald tablet, this statement:

"As above, so below. As below, so above." The miracle of one thing. Information is that miracle, provided by the LIGHT of God.

DNA is the mirror of light and information, manifest into the material world in three dimensions.

As above, so below.

Light is where it comes from and DNA is a mirror showing us how it works. Compare this to Hermes rod and staff. Wikipedia Aarons Rod. Compare this to the logo of medicine. It has been Hermetically sealed until our generation. Sealed to keep the contents of the information from the masses until they are ready.

Just wait a few years and science will realize this. There is already one mathematician that has seen the light so to speak. Ever heard of Marko Rodin? LINK

Bookmark this post. Light is in a double helix mathematically. We can only perceive it in a lower dimension of perception so we see it as flat. It is a vortex. Science will discover this and then you can say you read it here first. Light is in and out of our dimension of perception. This is how it gains mass.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Tell this to the MIT guy in the linked video. I don't think he knows. You may want to go fill him in.

The phenomena I'm talking about have nothing to do with light's particle/wave duality. As with your attempts to use thermodynamics and chemical equilibria to prove your points, it's increasingly obvious that you don't understand the basics of the concepts you're trying to invoke.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Bias is the flaming sword that protects the tree of life. The keys to understanding are faith, hope and love. God is not in this for Himself. He's in it for you. You can only understand when you are ready to be in this for someone other than yourself. This is how it works. God has already done His part for you in the form of grace (unmerited favor). Your heart is hardened, evidenced by the fact that your emotion overrides your intellect.

This is impenetrability. Two objects (concrete or abstract) cannot occupy the same space. One will push the other aside. Your emotion wins. Equanimity is removing the input form the five senses and drawing the intellect to the front of all decisions. This is impossible apart from humility and faith.

If you can move it to I over E, you develop mindfulness. Your NOUS wins and God starts to teach you. Otherwise, it's all you. Good luck with that. Your understanding will always be clouded away from GNOSIS.

Originally posted by iterationzero

The phenomena I'm talking about have nothing to do with light's particle/wave duality. As with your attempts to use thermodynamics and chemical equilibria to prove your points, it's increasingly obvious that you don't understand the basics of the concepts you're trying to invoke.

edit on 9-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
oh, mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who is the fairest of them all?

You cannot see but a reflection, for the good and fair are reserved for God.

I tend to think as you do, Light is only reflected.

When you shine a flashlight into the night, do you see the light beam, or do you see the scattered light off of particles in the air?

I have not even finished my first cup of coffee yet, and already reading philosophy.

Interesting thread.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Right. Knowledge apart form the wisdom the to use it is simply foolishness. Science, in all its glory, has missed the gaps that wisdom fills in. No understand can come from missing the gaps. God is in the gaps. If it were not for this blindness of bias, we would be using free energy by now.

I can say one word in reflection, like a mirror, and express all that I just said above.

Fukushima

Originally posted by timewalker
oh, mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who is the fairest of them all?

You cannot see but a reflection, for the good and fair are reserved for God.

I tend to think as you do, Light is only reflected.

When you shine a flashlight into the night, do you see the light beam, or do you see the scattered light off of particles in the air?

I have not even finished my first cup of coffee yet, and already reading philosophy.

Interesting thread.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It all boils down to the same issues every believer has..

Believing something does not make it so.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The wording is 1 Corinthians 13 is so well crafted and pinpoints what you just said. In the end, we finally see that Love remains. It's the entire point. Some of us arrive earlier than others. Possibly, some never arrive.

Originally posted by Fiberx
It all boils down to the same issues every believer has..

Believing something does not make it so.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Knowledge apart form the wisdom the to use it is simply foolishness.

All things made are corruptible, no?

All that is, is not.

'It's a dangerous business, going out your door.

No telling where you will be swept off to'. ~ Bilbo

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
God will show those who blaspheme and blow him off that there is a ultimate and divine power and once judgement day comes those ignorant ones will see what they have ridiculed and will unfortunately suffer in an eternal flame instead of basquing in His glory in heaven.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
ignorant bastard, look around at how perfect and percise everything is. you know from a scientific point of view that IF the universe is a product of divine design then the percision of Him would be that of 300 trillion times more than us little humans can ever put out which shows that this God is so much more infinitely and ultimately powerful than us in more ways we can comprehend. I would be careful if i were you, your toiling with a force that could tear you apart from an atomic level if desired, it hasnt happened yet though which shows this God is loving, does it not ?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mstacy1110

F4ck you, your an ass for wanting anyone to suffer

its ppl like you that crash planes into buildings and blow up hundreds of ppl in the name of religion. do us all a favor and dont procreate.

what the hell is your god gonna do? may he strike me down right now, i challenge him. the ignorant one is you.
edit on 9-4-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Only a person capable of doing harm to another, verbally or physically, could act on those impulses from a corrupt heart. The impulses of a believer are faith, hope and love. Anything short of these three are counterfeit to true belief in the one true God of the universe. Recognizing bias is the key to spotting such people. They cannot control their words and actions beyond their negative emotions. Emotion moves intellect out of the way giving way to anger and rage. A true believer acts according to restraint, humility and loving-kindness to others, reflecting God's goodness to others, regardless of circumstances. God is the judge, we are witnesses.

Originally posted by vjr1113
reply to post by mstacy1110

F4ck you, your an ass for wanting anyone to suffer

its ppl like you that crash planes into buildings and blow up hundreds of ppl in the name of religion. do us all a favor and dont procreate.

what the hell is your god gonna do? may he strike me down right now, i challenge him. the ignorant one is you.
edit on 9-4-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Only a person capable of doing harm to another, verbally or physically, could act on those impulses from a corrupt heart. The impulses of a believer are faith, hope and love. Anything short of these three are counterfeit to true belief in the one true God of the universe. Recognizing bias is the key to spotting such people. They cannot control their words and actions beyond their negative emotions. Emotion moves intellect out of the way giving way to anger and rage. A true believer acts according to restraint, humility and loving-kindness to others, reflecting God's goodness to others, regardless of circumstances. God is the judge, we are witnesses.

true believers have killed millions in the name of their gods, crusades, witch burnings , the molestation of little children, because you have faith doesn't mean you are a good person. it means you believe something for no good reason.

that person said i should burn in hell, i simply returned the insult.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
1 John, the entire book, suggests otherwise. It is true that faith can account to salvation (Hebrews 11). Forgiveness is available through repentance, but 1 John suggests a change of heart is necessary. God is the judge. The end of Enoch even tells how he accomplishes judgement.

CHAP. 103.—And now I swear to you the just, by his great glory and his honor, and by his glorious kingdom and by his greatness I swear to you: 2. I know this mystery, and have read it in the tablets of heaven, and have seen the book of the holy ones, and have found written in it and inscribed on their account, 3. that all goodness and joy and honor are prepared for them, and are written down for the spirits of those who have died in justice, and that much good is given to you as a reward for your labor, and that your portion is better than the portion of the living. 4. And your souls will live, ye who have died in justice, and your spirits will rejoice and be glad, and their remembrance will be before the face of the Great One to all the generations of eternity. And now do not fear their shame. 5. Woe to you, sinners, if ye die in your sins, and those who are like you say concerning you: “Blessed are they, the sinners, they have seen all their days; 6. and now they have died in good fortune and in wealth, and have not seen trouble or murder in their life; in glory they have died, and judgment has not been passed over them in their life.” 7. Do ye know that their souls will be caused to descend into Sheol, and it will be ill with them, and their trouble great? 8. And in darkness and in toils and in a burning flame their spirits will burn at the great judgment; and a great judgment will be for all generations to eternity. Woe to you, for ye will have no peace! 9. Say not to the just and good who are in life: “In the days of our need we have endured labor, and have seen all need, and have met much evil, and have been injured and diminished, and our spirit has become small. 10. We have been destroyed, and there was none to help us; with word and deed we were incapable, and attained to nothing whatever; we were tortured and destroyed, and did not hope to see life, day by day. 11. We hoped to be the head, and were the tail; we labored exceedingly, and did not gain by our labor; we became food for sinners, and the unjust laid their yoke heavily upon us. 12. Those who hated and those who beat us became our rulers; and we bent our neck to our haters, and they did not pity us. 13. And we desired to go from them in order to flee and to rest, but we did not find whither to flee and to save ourselves from them. 14. We complained to the rulers in our trouble and in our pain over those who devoured us; but they did not attend to our cry, and did not wish to hear our voice. 15. And they helped those who robbed and devoured us, and those who diminished us, and they made secret their oppression, so that they did not remove their yoke from us, but devoured us and scattered us and murdered us; and they kept secret our murder, and did not think of it that they had lifted up their hands against us.” CHAP. 104.—I swear to you, just ones, that in heaven the angels will have a remembrance concerning you for good before the glory of the Great One. Your names will be written before the glory of the Great One. 2. Hope, for at first ye were disgraced in evil and need, but now ye will shine like the luminaries of heaven, and will be seen, and the portals of heaven will be opened to you. 3. And continue your cry for a judgment; it will appear to you, for all your trouble will be avenged on the rulers, and on all those who help those who oppressed you. 4. Hope, and do not cease your hope, for ye will have great joy, like the angels in heaven. 5. Since such will be yours, ye will not hide on the day of the great judgment, and ye will not be found as sinners, and the everlasting judgment will be far from you for all the generations of the world. 6. And now, fear not, ye just, when ye see the sinners strengthening and rejoicing in their desires, and be not associates with them, but keep far from their oppression, for ye shall be companions of the hosts of heaven. 7. Ye sinners, although ye say: “Ye cannot search it out, and all our sins are not written down; still they will continually write down your sins every day. 8. And now I show it to you, that light and darkness, day and night, see all your sins. 9. Be not impious in your hearts, and do not lie, and do not change the words of rectitude, and do not call a lie the words of the Holy and Great One, and do not glorify your idols; for all your untruths and all your impiety will not be to you for a justification, but for a great sin. 10. And now, I know this mystery that the words of rectitude will be changed, and many sinners will rebel, and will speak wicked words, and will lie and make great works, and write books concerning their words. 11. But when they write all my words in rectitude in their languages, and do not change or abridge anything of my words, but write all in rectitude, all that I have first testified on their account, 12. then I know another mystery, that books will be given to just and to the wise for joy and for rectitude and for much wisdom. 13. And the books will be given to them, and they will believe in them and will rejoice in them; and then all the just, who have learned all the paths of rectitude out of them, will be rewarded.

Originally posted by vjr1113

true believers have killed millions in the name of their gods, crusades, witch burnings , the molestation of little children, because you have faith doesn't mean you are a good person. it means you believe something for no good reason.

that person said i should burn in hell, i simply returned the insult.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
thats great guy, you keep quoting your book, good luck

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join