It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You've Been Abducted: Answers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Well, to say our bodies arent capable of going into space doesnt make sense to me, b/c what about people who are abducted and taken into space? Or maybe they only abduct hybrid people?

Also, I've heard the theory that they create hybrids in case there is a catastrophe on earth and they need to help repopulate the planet. Personally, I like that theory

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

Prof, thank you. Most of the people that know me personally have known for a fact that it is an on going thing all my life. The aliens do not brain wash anyone, they do put like a buffer over your memories, so everything comes out gradually to prevent shock. The memories do come out to the point most people go to someone to have their full memories come out, but this is after you are completely aware that this is happening. A Doctor and Naval Officer, did my hypnosis and a lot of details came out that I had not remebered. Most people are never told or really don't understand that they "download" [I called it that in the 70s] information into your head at a very fast rate. I had to learn not to try to grab on, but to just relax and let it flow in. Have EEG tests that show that parts of my brain that is not suppose to be working is processing information. Like everything about DNA was downloaded in 1971, I was trying to write it all down, but couldn't do that fast enough. I was able to grab that it would help people in "prison to be free", well I thought that meant it would be found that there were chemical imbalances cause some crimes. I didn't know then that it would show people innocent of crimes.

Not everyone gets the same information and some people do not even get any. The information comes out as you need it in a task or for whatever it is needed for at the time. One abductee, did a complete Matrix of the earth, showing all of the grid and points where they lines cross. He posted it on the internet, so he got a visit from the FBI who took it, I don't know if there is anything online about it now. Like my book, epochrevelations.com . They confiscated that, and all I have left are 3 chapters, a friend had. Then they passed a law in April 2009, that all information about things incoming to the Earth, became "Classified". So I am not even going to try to rewite it. It took 4 years to do 12 chapters. The public never hears about this part of the abductees.

Plus I just found out about James Casbolt here on ATS. I never even heard of him, and the thread was about him being a Hoax. Well, I had the documents to show he was not lying. Then after hearing a couple of his videos, I found we both worked on the same mission back in 2007, so he can confirm my part of it and I can confirm his. Most of us that were a part of these so called missions have never come out publicily. ATS is the first time I have ever. I spoke at one UFO conference to only abductees , but was informed not to do that. So I don't even go to them. I have posted stuff all over the ATS on many threads. You can go to the bottom of this ATS Thread and see the info I have now sent to James Casbolt. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I've just been busy lately. I check in to read posts and stuff but not alot of time to post myself. My youngest is really having a time of it with these beings.She is scared and she says she thinks she is dreaming but then she knows she isn't then she thinks she is again. Last week she said they cut her stomach open and took something out. She said it was dreamlike yet she was wide awake and watched them, they talked to her in her head not to be afraid and it didn't hurt because they gave her a shot which looked like a little gun into her arm. She said it reminded her of an ear piercing gun. She said the cat was in the room while she was being abducted and it does nothing, just sit there. She was upset with the cat for a few days,poor kid. I would expect my cats to be nuts after seeing all they do around here, but they aren't even phased.

She said they have little hand held devices that open wormholes(they told her that was what they are called thru telepathy, wormholes is what your world knows them as, when she asked what they use them for) and this is how they come in and out of our dimension so easily. Her abductors were large greys that appeared blobby one second and then very skinny the next. She said there was also very skinny tan aliens there and one that looked very human.

She has no marks on her stomach, or scars but I don't have many things either inspite of being carved open, having things removed and implanted. I think this has to do with their manipulation of time. In their time, these things are happening, they do them, we experience them, but then we are deposited back into our beds and our homes in this dimension. It's like a rewind button was pressed and there we are again. Feeling like something very strange just happened but telling ourselves it was just a dream, until the memories are too strong to ignore.Then are those instances when we are wide awake, it is impossible to convince ourselves otherwise.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by of the Ether

It is really hard to deal with when you are young. These grays will not hurt her at all, and she will be protected by them. They have saved my life more times than I can count. This protection is from sickness and physical injury. My granddaughter has been in 5 auto accidents where the car was completely totaled and never even got a scratch or whiplash. What they are doing is also mental, in that she will also be able to protect herself against the bad aliens and be able to reconize them. We always hear that if someone hears voices they must be crazy. If they are like thoughts coming into your head that you communicate with, that is not a mental problem. Crazy is if you were hearing these voices with your ears.

Also they are probably downloading infomation if these thoughts come in real fast. [don't try to hang on to each thought but just let it flow in.] The bad aliens are the ones that do what happened to James Casbolt. There is a thread about him on ATS now, saying he is a Hoaxer, but I posted the documents to prove he is telling the truth. My computer got hacked into last night, so now I have to enter a password for every site I go to, to keep the hacker out. That always seems to happen when I am saying too much. lol. Let your daughter know that this is a good thing and she is really lucky to have them helping her. Evidently they know she is strong minded, and more intelligent than most. Now I go for a year and not hear them in my head and miss them. They will give her knowledge that she can not get reading a book, unless she can read 1,000 in one month. Just let her know what she is going through is a good thing, and don't tell her about James Casbolt, that would really scare her, and probably you. But know they are protecting her from this and be glad. Oh, ask her how many fingers they have, it helps to confirm who they are.
Here is the thread about James, just take in what you can emotionially handle at a time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

She told me before they have hands like Patrick star from spongebob, not all of them, just the blobby guys? My middle daughter told me years ago the ones who took us up when she was 3 and put us in the backyard on the 'puters had 4 fingers. the ones I have had the most experience with also have 4. I always have the feeling these days that I ate of the tree of knowledge or something. The way you explain the info coming in and the telepathic link really hits home.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

There are species of grays, This is a very good video, I just found that helps you to be able to tell if the good ones or bad ones are contacting you. Your heart will let you know.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I've never been asked to do harm but benevolent is not my description either. Neutral,benign,methodical,no empathy. These are not light beings as per definition however. Still didn't mention the finger thing lol.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The fingers are ok, 4 or 6 fingers. The grays have no emotions is why they seem unconcerned. The communication in your mind is not the grays, grays are like Sponge Bob Robots. They are biological but more like worker bees. Your just going to be human with anger; like he said at the end, we are humans and we do make mistakes. If you have never been told by the voice in your head to hurt or kill someone, then your OK.
Sorry we have had tornados overhead so I shut down for a while.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I just asked her about the blobs. She said they have 3 fingers. I have seen nothing like them and have nothing to compare to. Maybe just the way her young mind is processing it? I hope she is dreaming!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Is the Blob a gray, or a fat greenish white Blob. About a year ago, they wanted to show me someone, and kept telling me not to be afraid of it when I see it. Well, when I saw it I started screaming. I don't know if it was real or not. I figured they wanted to get me accustom to seeing them in full daylight on the street. It was in a dream they showed me this, but I woke up screaming. I laugh about it now.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
My computer got hacked into last night, so now I have to enter a password for every site I go to, to keep the hacker out. That always seems to happen when I am saying too much. lol.

Know ye not that these aliens are in league with the tptb, and these aliens are hostile

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

They are grays but blobby bodied. She said she has also saw just a blob,no face no arms,it was white. She is terrified of them. Taller than the usual greys and blobby bodied.They wear the scuba suit things and the first one she saw had a dark coat on over that. This was back in january when she came into my room in the middle of night screaming hysterically it had been watching her sleep and when she opened her eyes the cat was suspended in mid air on the edge of the bed,was like the room was frozen in time. She watched it open a portal in the wall and jump thru.Then she was able to move again,the cat landed and she ccame running in to wake me. I'VE NEVER SEEN MY CHILD SO TERRIFIED!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Go to Whitely Strieber's website, send him an email as concise as you can get it. He is much better than contacting an investigater because he has gone through the samething. He has a lot more information than I do. At first when he wrote Communion we communicated about it. You can also send a letter, there is an address on his site the last time I looked. Not seeing a face she was probably still have asleep or just coming out of being put under induced sleep. They like to have us all tucked in bed before we wake up. Also get a little tape recorder, I found one at Walmart that will tape up to 200 hours put it in her room after she is asleep. Bless her heart, and yours too.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Thanks I may have to do that. A really good friend of mine adores his more recent book. The key? Is that it? I've been meaning to read it. Until recently I just haven't felt much like starting my info searches again. She also likes Dolores Cannon. I haven't read hers either. Apart of me always hesitates. I have the general ideas down. I know what my life has been. My friend is not an abductee that she is aware of. It took me so long to share with her my experiences. Hard not to feel flawed and abnormal when all I ever wanted to feel was like everyone else. I don't feel special or chosen. Even if they are benign(I cannot say benevolent. Kind and caring beings take others into consideration). I'm more aware and open but I have struggled with fears of schizophrenia and being demonically posessed thru much of my life. It is difficult to just say I am all the better for it. My children inherited this legacy I don't fully accept myself. I'm not afraid anymore but I'm not thrilled either.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Everyone that I know that has gone through this have said the very same thing you said. All my life I would tell my daughter, "I just want to be normal", Thought I was for sure totally out of my mind, and went to a Doctor, he said I was a little sweet crazy. Yeah, Right!! lol. I wish all of us that have gone throught this could get together. I really helps to know we are not alone. I am surprised it you and I are the only ones on this thread. I guess there are those that don't want to put out their private life on ATS. Someone on ATS sent me 2 books, and I have yet to even look at them. I use to read all the time, now I am a youtuber.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I watched some of whitley's youtube last night. The secret schools. I've been to something similar. I remember telling a classmate my real teacher was from the sky. She thought I meant God and told me we all learn from God.It wasn't what it meant but being 8 I already knew how weird it was when we were taught the Native American myths and legends I could see it all like my mind knew it backwards and forwards. Like in 5thgrade when we studied egypt my connection was so strong I had learned the history only differently than my humanteacher taught it. I didn't know I was being abducted just thought angels had visited me often lol. I knew I was so different. I didn't want friends to stay over either. I kept to myself. Figured I was being tricked by the devil because angels didn't visit everyone. A year later I saw close encounters of the third kind. I started to wonder what if? Just couldn't remember much. By 12 scarcely a thing. Then at 14 the tone of the visits changed. I was harvested for eggs. No one told me I was dreaming when I told my mom. They just said it was demons. At 16 while at my aunts I read "Communion" . The face on the cover terrified as well as felt familiar to me. Like an old friend who hurt me in the past. I knew I just couldn't look beyond what family said about Demons. What a life huh? I wondered why jesus didn't love me when I loved him so much. Why else would demons have free reign over my existance? I apologize for lack of paragraphs. Typed on phone....

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KingLeoric

That's a really interesting theory. Insects have evolved along the lines of pure strength and organization where as we have evolved along the lines of emotion (that's not to say we're not strong just pund for pund less so than insects)

It would seem logical that insect(oids) could be amoung the older creatures in the universe based on insect life on earth and I've noted many a coment about greys being very methodical and cold just like an insect.

While I'm on the subject if this is true I can't help but spot the irony. Human's studying insects lesser evolved than ourselves while being studied by insects more evolved than ourselves.

EXCELLENT POST.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I've been doing alot of reading lately and I can tell you that the only way to protect ourselves is to revert back to the old ways. and that means magick and sacrifices. if you read the real necronomicon the one that tells u how to summon the sumerian gods. then you can discover how to protect yourself. fight fire with fire. only a spirit can protect you from a spirit. if that doesnt make sense then idk what does anymore.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I know i have been visited by something in the past, all i could see was a shadow on a door, and i was paralyzed until he dissapeared.

I know i havent been abducted but, i have been visted or check.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Awesome thread! Good reading so far

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join