It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis located off the west cost of Ireland!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dogtalesfrom2011

Howdy Dodtalesfrom2011

The forum doesn't like huge walls of text posted from unknown sources which may be copyrighted

Suggestion:

Put a summary of the ideas or facts in your own words and link to the original.

Limit ex-text and quote to small paragraphs

Look at post by Byrd, Harte, Kandinsky, Slayer69, etc and see how they put together a post

Don't worry if you are a non-English speaker, try your best or use the translation sites to convert from your native language to English.
edit on 17/10/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
thanks hanslune Thanks from Brazil and it is difficult to speak English only know a little I use online translators to communicate better

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogtalesfrom2011
thanks hanslune Thanks from Brazil and it is difficult to speak English only know a little I use online translators to communicate better

Fique tranquilo!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I'll post links to Facilitate and not be so abrupt in relation to the forum (are in portuguese) www.estreladalapa7.com.br... www.misteriosantigos.com...

edit on 17-10-2011 by dogtalesfrom2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Where have I been. I knew there was a reason I couldn't explain for my avatar. My irish blood goes back to royalty even before Tutenkhamon. The last name of" Shores " is traced back to the foundations of Irland.
Hell I'm King of the world.

I am the King.

Descended from Posiedon.
Actually The island of Pharoah does seem to clinch things doesn't it OP. ? Great work SnF and a cookie too.

Danan the lost tribe of Dan.
I even have a natural fear of the ocean. Going to egypt would get them far from the atlantic ? I can see this bigtime.
edit on 17-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
i remember reading somewere that the egyptian pharaohscame from Faroes island but i cant remember were it was..... oh well.

has anyone explored the sunken parts of that island? would be intersting to see whats down there

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

theparanormalnetwork.wordpress.com... at-ancient-giants-genetics-faeroespharoahs-island-egyptian-history-and-the-strong-links-between-them-
Within this feature, we will be discovering the people who came to Ireland, what caused them to come from a drowning land. Bringing with them what appear to be artifacts and tools of which populate the myths and legends. An astounding revelation regarding the DNA of the Pharaohs of Egypt, revealed most likely “accidentally on purpose”. It has caused profound ramifications for reassessment of much of what is thought to be the timeline of history. See how they seem to fit with each other. There have been a lot of sources to draw this information together and it is very exciting- please take the time to read and examine them. The Irish count among their ancestors a race of tall white people called the Tuatha Dé Danann “the children of Danu”. They are presented in the history of Irish legendary stories as being very advanced technologically, with profound understanding and ideologies. Interesting is, that we are told that their homeland called “Tir Nan Og” (the land of Og) that sank under the waves during a catastrophic flood. To Ireland, Western Scotland and England they went When Tir Nan Og went under the waves the Tuatha Dé Danann dispersed in fleets of ships, eventually settling in Ireland. Along with Western Scotland and England. Where there exists castles and forts which have no recorded age, history or stories attached to them not in their few either, but over 60 in Scotland alone. Many located along the coastline, built as fortifications against attack from the sea. One such castle is Maiden Castle, Janet and Colin Bord – go into depth in their book Mysterious Britain, the area of which covers 120 acres, with an average width of 1,500 feet and length of 3,000 feet. Complete with 2 labyrinths! and it has been estimated…that it would require 250,000 men to defend it! The other fact that so many of these “forts” have two entrances–one north of east and the other south of west–also suggests some form of Sun ceremonial significance to who these people were. Unfortunately no information remains…. traveling hunter gatherers have been assigned to have built these in the Neolithic era… :S From the land of Og there a number of rescued important relics: The Lia fail (the stone of destiny) this stone, is the stone which is alleged to be housed inside the Ark of the covenant. (A box which allows 2 way communication with the gods.) With them they brought the sword of Nuada – which has legends linking to Excalibur. A weapon of a material not forged by man. and it came from the otherworldly city Gorias from the island of Og. Nuada Airgeadlámh (Nuada with the Silver Hand) was the leader of the Tuatha Dé Danann. The Sword of Light glowed with a bright light, was undefeatable and could allegedly cut its foe in half. With a unique handle of 2 intertwining serpents the symbol and title of this is the “Pendragon”.The weapon of Nuada, casts out fire and lighting. A weapon of the gods (and a lot of gods were ascribed this power or indeed had one of these tools). Along with what was known as the spear of Lugh which has myths linking to the spear of destiny. They brought the cauldron of Dagda – the story of which is regarded as the archetype for the “Holy Grails” stories. Also in Welsh mythology and Celtic is known as the “Cauldron of Rebirth”. This vessel is ascribed to having healing and restoring properties. Mannanan The patron god of the Tuatha de Danan was the sea god called Manannán mac Lir and the Island they came from Og was known as Manannan’s Island. When we read the description of the sea god Manannan, it becomes obvious he is the same god known to the Greeks as Poseidon! Manannan owns a golden spear known as the “Ctann Buide” which means Yellow/Gold Tree i.e. a branched tip or trident. He controls a golden chariot drawn by magical horses which foam the water as he rides over the seas. This positively identifies him as Poseidon. In Greek history and according to Plato’s description of Atlantis you will know that Atlantis was Poseidon’s island, from when the gods split the earth into their domains. In the centre of the city of Atlantis was a temple dedicated to Poseidon. The Irish however locate the land of Og as being in the “northern islands of the world” Which we can logically surmize and attribute to being in the northern hemisphere. More specifically they locate the land of Og as being off the west cost of Ireland and extending northward. When Og’s catastrophe sunk it beneath the waves the survivors sailed to Ireland, the nearest, highest land mass and they approached from the north. The reason for this is that if you remember the geography of Atlantis the northern region of the island has mountains and therefore they would last to go under. It makes sense that inhabitants would have headed for the mountains when the flood approached. Today this range can be associated with what is known as the “Faroes island

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dogtalesfrom2011

Boo Hoo
and I didn’t even get one bit of credit even though I discovered it!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I wonder, theres a UFO report from the `80s out of rendalsham forest where one of the guys touched a craft that supposedly imprinted a binary code unto his brain. Well when it was translated there was some coordinates that pointed to a sunken island around that area.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Very, Very interesting thread
. After reading this I immediatly began looking for any topography of the ocean floor in this area. came across a website that had some good interactive maps from sattalite data.

here is the link to the interactive map

maps.ngdc.noaa.gov...

Here is a pic of the Faroe Islands. I know the drawing in the OP of the map of atlantis is in no way an actual map, the shape of the surrounding topography of the ocean floor is very similar.

img.abovetopsecret.com...

the next image is of the area that the OP was referring to. the Red circle shows part of the area he marked off as possibly being southern atlantis where ive noticed some things that may or may not be significant to this theory,

would love to hear your thoughts on this as i am not expert on natural topography of the oceans floor
edit on 22-9-2012 by smithas05 because: mistake in adding pics

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
Huge underground temple located in the centre of the hill of Tara!!!!

www.mythicalireland.com...

Greetings and thank you for a great thread,cant believe i missed this one,there is the passage and a underground void,i have heard it held the arc at some stage,some believe it is buried right now under a mound close by,but who knows.
It warms my heart to know Ireland is returning to look at these things.I was one of the lucky buggers to be in the passage from time to time.altough beautiful,its so tight in there but on a whole its a very majical place all the same.
Funny i was actually drawn to your name a few times when i seen it on threads because it reminded me of LUGUS who has a lot to do with Irish legend.
good stuff and you should check out the burial ground of certain returning dynasty to Ireland from Egypt,king nemmes is in county Kerry and there is another up north also
edit on 23/9/12 by lostgold because: s

edit on 23/9/12 by lostgold because: just a tought

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
In Irish Gaelic " Fear rua", pronounced farrooah means Red Man. I wouldn't rule out that the word Faroe could have originated from a form of Gaelic.Rua or ruadh in Scots Gaelic is frequently Angliscised as Roe as in Ballyroe or Glenroe or Truro.

I'm not necessarily suggesting Gaelic was spoken there, rather that many of the earliset records of the Faroe Islands by an outside part would have been compiled by Gaels, some of the later ones being monks like Colmcille.

If the Faroes were inhabited then it is highly likely they traded with the North of Ireland and Scotland both of which were predominantly Gaelic speaking by the time any sizeable body of surviving records were written

I remember seeing a documentary a long time ago, claiming that one of the pharoic dynasties had red hair, and that pyramid buliders in the Canary Islands were also red hair.

What is the concensus opinion on the tymology of the word Pharoh, anybody?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LUXUS

Has anyone read the emerald tablets? Thoth claimed he was from Atlantis(if the emerald tablets are legit) which makes this even more believable. Has anyone gone to see if there is anything under the waters in that area?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This is a brilliant thread, love it!
Noticed it was posted in 2011, Has anyone got a update?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LUXUS

I am fascinated with Atlantis.

I believe in Atlantis bc Edgar Cayce...who did psychic life readings...always had subjects with a past life from Atlantis, even he didn't believe in it until he started putting together that it was real thru his readings.

He believed that there is an exact amount of people on earth that reincarnate but was missing a bunch (enough to fill a continent). With Atlantis being real, his theory was upheld. He trusted his readings to be of Atlantis.

He's even got a book about Atlantis alone, I am going to read it.

edit on 29-4-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
around 3000 years ago when the first pyramids were being built in Egypt there was a suddern and "mystrious" flood of north Europeans entering Egypt. Could it be that around 3000 years ago the volcano in Iceland exploded and sent part of the island (faroes island) beneath the waves. The Irish call that place hy brasil.

East Africans have a quarter of DNA from Western Eurasians, the University of Cambridge has found

Scientists believe that most of the interbreeding happened following a mysterious migratory event which occurred around 3,000 years ago, known as the ‘Eurasian backflow’ when modern humans who left African around 50,000 years ago, suddenly flooded back.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
According to the book (I finally got it), There were 3 volcanoes thousands of years apart. Many Atlanteans survived and migrated to Egypt and surrounding areas.

There is no proof of the city, but think about it, if there was a huge volcano that covered the US and it was under lava for thousands of years, then it sank deep in the ocean, do you think there would be proof left?

There is archived info that fishermen studied lava on the ocean floor and found proof that it was not an underwater volcano, it had to have been above water when the volcano erupted. I am only on Chapter 2
edit on 3-5-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
According to the book (I finally got it), There were 3 volcanoes thousands of years apart. Many Atlanteans survived and migrated to Egypt and surrounding areas.

There is no proof of the city, but think about it, if there was a huge volcano that covered the US and it was under lava for thousands of years, then it sank deep in the ocean, do you think there would be proof left?

You might want to read up on the Deccan Traps or the Siberian traps or even the Franklin Dike Swarm.

So, yes... there would be lots and lots of evidence.

This was supposedly a culture that conquered the world. So... think of the evidence for Japan. If it got buried in a large flood basalt, there'd still be many things around the world with "Made In Japan" stamped on them (and the evidence spans many centuries. If you grabbed all of those bits and pieces together, you would have proof of Japan.

...and before you ask, the tv shows about human things disappearing quickly are pretty much a laugh to anyone who's gone on an archaeology dig. There are human sites around the world that are provably older than Atlantis was supposed to be.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

If you do not believe in the works of Edgar Cayce, then its either/or. I do, I know its possible for there to be things that go on that I cannot see or hear. His years of reading this continent are proof enough for me.

Just bc there is no proof something ever existed does not mean it never did. However, without the relics and "made in Atlantis" markings, there is still enough proof.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join