It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis located off the west cost of Ireland!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I personally have researched the subject of Atlantis numerous times over my short life-span on the planet, and I reached the conclusion quite some time ago that it is located in Antarctica. However, this post has made me doubt my decision. Star and flag!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I looked up some information on the Fomorians. I’m not sure if it is just a coincidence but the leader named Nemed reminded me of the Greek name Nereid. Nemed is the son of Agnoman of Scythia.

After Nemed's death, Conand and Morc enslaved his people and demanded a heavy tribute: two thirds of their children, grain and cattle. Nemed's son Fergus Lethderg gathered an army of sixty thousand, rose up against them and destroyed Conand's Tower, but Morc attacked them with a huge fleet, and there was great slaughter on both sides. The sea rose over them and drowned most of the survivors: only thirty of Nemed's people escaped in a single ship, scattering to the other parts of the world.
en.wikipedia.org...

The sea rising over and drowning the Nemedians sounds like a tsunami event to me.

Here are some details on the Greek Nereids.

In Greek mythology, the Nereids are sea nymphs, the fifty daughters of Nereus and Doris, sisters to Nerites. They often accompany Poseidon and can be friendly and helpful to sailors fighting perilous storms. They are particularly associated with the Aegean Sea, where they dwelt with their father in the depths within a silvery cave.
en.wikipedia.org...

Not sure if there is any real connection.

What really stuck out with me about the Fomorians is the connection to name mare. This being derived from the name mor.

Whitley Stokes and Rudolf Thurneysen, on the other hand, prefer to connect the second element *mor with a supposed Old English cognate mara "mare" (which survives today in the English word night-mare).
en.wikipedia.org...

I do believe the name “mare” comes from the Mari cult of the ancient Basque people. Mari was a female consort to the Basque god called Sugaar.

I found evidence that connects an ancient Olmec site to Basque mythology. It seems there is mounting evidence that a civilization dispersed out of the Atlantic to Europe and Central America. See the following thread I started explaining the connection between the Olmec site and Basque mythology.

The Olmec and the ancient Basque peoples share a common myth

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexandrelois
Atlantis is located in the Gulf of Aden. I am the Prophet and the Creator showed me a magic card. After I gave this point of the organization that is looking for Atlantis and the Somali pirates have to attack large ships

Wheeeew, talk about a Geodon/Haldol moment.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This is great! It makes Like perfect sense! Very well done and I believe in it!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
We know that Atlantis was Poseidon’s Island who we have identified with Manannán mac lir. Let us now take a closer look at Poseidon to find out exactly who this character is.

First lets look at the way he is depicted in art and see if there are any clues which will reveal who he was. We know he is associated with a trident but now lets look at those strange sea horses he rides. They are very distinctive, the upper half being like a horse and the lower half like a fish.

Would that remind you of anything, perhaps Capricorn!
Capricorn in astrology is a water sign hence the association with this sea animal.

In India Vedic astrology Capricorn is called “Makara-ketu”

In a Hindu temple, the Makara often serves as the structural bookends of a thoranam or archway around a deity. The arch emerges up from the jaws of one Makara, rises to its peak, the Kirtimukha (the ‘Face of Glory'), and descends into the gaping jaws of another Makara. Varuna is also depicted as a white man sitting on the monster makara. As a marine monster, it is also shown with the head and legs of an antelope, and the body and tail of a fish.

en.wikipedia.org...

Makara is depicted in various forms in India but from the above we can see that this also includes the format of an antelope upper part and a fishes tail.

From the above we are also informed that it is “Varuna” who rides Makara, would this confirm that Varuna is actually Poseidon.

Varuna is a sea god just like Poseidon and interestingly he possesses a trident tipped weapon called a “Pash”! This is conformation that Poseidon the father of Atlantis is associated with the star sign of Capricorn!

Note the blue skin of Varuna riding a variant of Makara and holding a golden trident!

What else can we learn now that will uncover for us the true identity of Poseidon (Manannan).

The Babylonians associated Capricorn with the god Ea, calling him the “antelope of the sea” You however may know Ea by his earlier Sumerian name….Enki!!!

Enki, the father of Atlantis!

www.serendipity-astrolovers.com...

edit on 22-4-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I've already been to Atlantis. The locals are so anti-social. They just lay around and act like skeletons.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If you are interested in the Irish-Atlantis connection I recommend you look at the link below, basically it confirms what I have been saying and adds important information to complete the picture!

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by christof94
I've already been to Atlantis. The locals are so anti-social. They just lay around and act like skeletons.

Well since its under water I suppose they would be skeletons, the ones who never made it

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Yikes I hope I'm not related...because these atlantieans sound like the "the fallen ones". If these islanders were the the ones who migrated and became the original pharaohs...built Egypt up, then moved on to the Vatican...then to America. (you know where Im going with this? They could very well be the ancestors of our Illuminati.

Perhaps this is what the bible means that we are born sinners...perhaps descendants of the fallen ones...this could be why Jesus denounced that kind of occult and sorcery (the illuminati use it all the time). Maybe Jesus really is trying to save us all.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mishmallow8

Jesus was of the Merovingian bloodline

There are many races on this planet but actually there is or at least there was two distinct species of humans.
In the Bible you are told we are all the decendants of Adam and Eve, this is not actually true.

Able and Seth were the sons of Adam however Cain's father was poseidon (Enki). Cain supposedly killed Able so that leaves us with Cain and Seth. From the line of Seth comes regular humans however Cains father was not human, he was a "god". From the line of Cain comes all royal "blue blood" and originally the descendants of Cain did not mix or breed with the descendent of Seth.

Thus originally there were two species on this planet at one time, humans and the titans.
edit on 23-4-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
hi luxus

i think the structure at tara you are looking for is THIS NEW TEMPLE

seems pretty accurate all in all.

i guess according to popular irish myth that would have been built by the grand-daughter of noah who is the daughter of poseidon.

note the large rectangular banqueting hall nearby which is a representation of the cursus in which the family survived the destruction of atlantis at gades. it was last occupied by geryon, poseidons grandson who was iconologically the raven. this would be the bahitra of vishnu in another story.

btw enki had 2 brothers... enlil and martu

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Parta

Yep Enki is known as Poseidon and his older brother is Zeus or Enlil, Not sure how Martu fits in but the war which destroyed Atlantis was a fight between brothers Poseidon and Zeus. Judging from the vitrified stone forts found in Scotland nuclear weapons were used

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by Parta

Yep Enki is known as Poseidon and his older brother is Zeus or Enlil, Not sure how Martu fits in but the war which destroyed Atlantis was a fight between brothers Poseidon and Zeus. Judging from the vitrified stone forts found in Scotland nuclear weapons were used

martus land was the west when the earth was divided in 3 on kur. vitirified forts occur in most if not all martu lands including ireland, france, iberia, hungary, de, cz etc as you can see in wiki. everyones lands were somewhat infringed upon by poseidons sons so hercules went about evicting and killing them wherever he found them. he may have had a hand in flooding atlantis as he either let a sea in through the pillars or blocked them up to keep monsters out.

the "war" with athens is in greek mythology but it seems like a very democratic decision by the people rather than a war. perhaps the egyptians were spicing it up for their own purposes. poseidon wanted to bring aurochs to athens but athena wanted to grow things. the people decided that they should grow plants. oddly enough this event seems to be recorded in the archaeological record of a famous cave very near athens.

edit on 25-4-2011 by Parta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The indigenous peoples in that area during that time were melanated.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lawlb0t

Originally posted by lawlb0t
The indigenous peoples in that area during that time were melanated.

You might want to click on the following two posts (if you haven't already):

Originally posted by Tamahu
SirKnightE, did you happen to read this post and this post?

If so, what is your view in regard to the there-quoted information?

The quotes from Godfrey Higgins are of particular interest to Masons.

edit on 28-4-2011 by Tamahu because: added text

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The Tuatha Dé Danann are always presented as white skinned yes and due it its location you would expect that.
The Ancient Indian text call Atlantis Atala which means "white Island" they also use the term Saka Dwipa which means "island of fair skinned people." Atlantis was also known as Thule and we are told its inhabitants were white skinned and painted their skin blue during battle (aka Picts).

As I showed earlier Poseidon is known as "Varuna" in ancient Indian text and he comes from "Atala" White Island.

The Santi Parva also describes Atala as being inhabited by white men who never have to sleep or eat. (Ibid.) Interestingly enough, the Greek historian Herodotus (450 B.C.) describes a tribe of Atlanteans who "never dream and eat no living thing". (History, Book IV) Can this be coincidence? And just as the god Poseidon is very much involved in the Atlantis story, likewise in the Sanskrit accounts we find Varuna (the Hindu Poseidon) very much involved in Atala.

www.atlantisquest.com...

Next logical question is to ask where was Poseiden from :-)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Well, Khemet ("Egypt") means "Black Land".

Although I don't know for sure as to whether or not "Atala", "Saka Dwipa", "Khemet", etc. could necessarily refer to the melanin-content (or lack thereof) of the skin of its inhabitants.

The Talas of the Vedas are also in reference to regions of the Tree of Life within the Superior Worlds.

Please see the quotes from Godfrey Higgins (who was often cited by the White Lodge Adepts H.P. Blavatsky and Manly P. Hall) in the posts that I've linked to in my previous post in this thread.

Here's an interesting quote from a Gnostic Student:

Celtic cultures connection to the Tuatha De Danaan

"The eastern cush-ites are a people that lived in India before the arrival of the indo-europeans; they went south and today are known as the Tamil People; Samael refers to this people as Perlandians, the people who lived in Perland ou Perlandia, the second race of our present humanity; they also lived in the Indus and, I think, they're the ones that left the ruins of Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa.
"Homer made several references to the Ethiopy and that there was the land that Zeus like the most. There was an epic of Troy cicle that tolds the history of an ethiopian that take part at that war (I don´t remember his name now, but you can find it on Robert Graves' Greek Mithology).
"This black people are not the celts, they're most likely fir bholg (also called picts, neolithics or megalithics). Anyway, the celts have many hindoo manners, as buddha asana shown in statuary and the sistem of 3 castes.
"As for the fenicians, the Old Testment shows their close relatives, the caneneans, as heirs of Cam, who is also father of the africans; many scholars says that relations is due to the similarity between the words Cam and Cananean."
"Happiness, prosperity and peace."

A relevant ATS-thread post:

The Sunken Continent of the Tamil: Sanat Kumara

edit on 28-4-2011 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

The only problem with your post is that a melanin test done on Ramses II shows him as dark African. Yes the atlanteans moved their culture throughout the world. The fact remains that Egypt is a black African civilization and was faaar more advanced than any civilization in Ireland regardless of their color.

No the black Egyptians did not need white Gods to show them everything and no matter how much whites want this to be true. The atlanteans were already two generations removed from angels who mated with earth women women of all varieties.

It is my belief that all races were created differentiated. Just as flowers come in different varieties..

Please get over this race crap. Racial pride and superiority complexes is a main part in this matrix you conspiracy theorists allude to yet this plantation mentality still exists.

I'm for equality for everyone most call that communism, I just call it fair...

Most would support someone earning 10 million a year an another 20000 and another 200 as long as their the first Guy, and that's why were here, its sad.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

One becomes smart only after they realize how little they really know. Archeology is a science in infancy. Many things have been thought,taught,and believed only to discover all of it was wrong. One should never allow themselves so blinded by boxed in thought that they close their minds to critical thinking. A follower of truth keeps an open mind and merely has questions.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

How did you work out that all my entire thread was about white supremacy, did you actually read it? It is actually about Atlantis!
I have went into all aspects of Atlantis however you pick on one, that they happen to have been white people.

Secondly you fail to understand that Atlantis is NOT Ireland, I never said it was. It is a sunken island off the West cost of Ireland.

Thirdly The Egyptians themselves (book of the dead) tell us where their pharaonic line comes from, a sunken land and later they went in search of that sunken island.
edit on 28-4-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join