It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revised to 7.1 IN JAPAN NOW TSUNAMI ALERT ISSUED, several nuclear power plants on emergency power

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I DONT KNOW IF ANUYBODY KNOWS BUT JAPAN GAVE THE FEDERAL RESERVE 60 BILLION DOLLARS BECAUSE THE STATES WAS THREATENING TO USE HAARP ON THEM AGAIN ... THOSE NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS WERE PLACED THERE AND BUILT THERE FOR A REASON ..BY THE ROCKAFELLAR FAMILY BUILT BY THEM . PLACED THERE BY THEM .. FOR ALL THIS TO HAPPEN .. REMEMEBR ALL THIS HAS BEEN PLANNED WAY WAY BACK .. THIS CARD IS IN THE ILLUMINATI CARD GAME MADE BACK IN 1994.. THE UNITED STATES IS BEHIND EVERY MAJOR CRISIS THESE DAYS ..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
www.kwch.com...

rad as far away as ks

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniqueHybrid
I DONT KNOW IF ANUYBODY KNOWS BUT JAPAN GAVE THE FEDERAL RESERVE 60 BILLION DOLLARS BECAUSE THE STATES WAS THREATENING TO USE HAARP ON THEM AGAIN ... THOSE NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS WERE PLACED THERE AND BUILT THERE FOR A REASON ..BY THE ROCKAFELLAR FAMILY BUILT BY THEM . PLACED THERE BY THEM .. FOR ALL THIS TO HAPPEN .. REMEMEBR ALL THIS HAS BEEN PLANNED WAY WAY BACK .. THIS CARD IS IN THE ILLUMINATI CARD GAME MADE BACK IN 1994.. THE UNITED STATES IS BEHIND EVERY MAJOR CRISIS THESE DAYS ..

Just waiting on the copies of the documents proving your claims. I'm sure they will be along soon, right?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wademus

i know im in wichita kansas

edit on 8-4-2011 by NISMOALTI because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2011 by NISMOALTI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
does anybody else think this has something to do with the HAARP website being down recently? and what about the US government shutdown? the EPA won't be monitoring pollution....

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by galacticgirl

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Originally posted by Seagle
Can someone please check this out and varify. X37B was directly above Japan when quake hit

www.n2yo.com...

I can't figure out how to reverse extrapolate the time that it was over the epicenter. Interesting that it happened, though.

Can someone please tell me what the X37B is?? thanks for your patience!

Its the next generation space shuttle which launched on March 5th on a classified mission. It was directly over Japan at the time of the quake.

NORAD ID: 37375
Int'l Code: 2011-010A
Perigee: 328.2 km
Apogee: 344.1 km
Inclination: 42.8° Period: 91.1 min Semi major axis: 6,707.1 km
Launch date: March 5, 2011 Source: United States (US)

Comments: The launch marks the start of the X-37 B programme's second space mission. The air force's other X-37B plane, known as OTV-1 , returned to Earth in December 2010 after a similarly mysterious seven-month maiden mission. This is a classified mission.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

edit on 8-4-2011 by magus72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2011 by magus72 because: delete plz

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
SKY NEWS CONFIRM EARTHQUAKE LIGHT!

I heard it too. Sky news in the UK at 6pm just said the bright flash was an earthquake light.

Problem is: SkyNews is useless as a source of news.... It's Europe Fox News.

Go to some other news channel - and don't go anywhere near Sky News!!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie

Originally posted by UniqueHybrid

Just waiting on the copies of the documents proving your claims. I'm sure they will be along soon, right?

No documents but a vid that talks about the earthquake technology not being that far fetched.

www.youtube.com...

This one has some insight on the Japanese earthquakes:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Not correct actually. If we take this latest one as a 7.1 and the March 11th as a 9.0 then the 9.0 is 79.43 times bigger and 707.95 times stronger.

Check it out for yourself with the USGS calculator

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Originally posted by Seagle
Can someone please check this out and varify. X37B was directly above Japan when quake hit

www.n2yo.com...

I can't figure out how to reverse extrapolate the time that it was over the epicenter. Interesting that it happened, though.

I believe you mean to interpolate not to reverse extrapolate.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Simply put, I don't care what the sceptics say anymore... CME = SHAKE!!!!! Not HAARP or any other kind of folklorish crap, this to me seals the deal.. We have been watching, we have been waiting for this since the CME was announced and now it has happened again... Proof is in the Pudding as far as I'm concerned..!!

Personally for me the jury is still out on that one but I am not saying it does not have possibilities.

What i would like to point out is that IF this was the case then this gives the reason for the magnetometer at HAARP always reading activity since that measures the magnetosphere which would be affected by a CME. It does not, despite popular opinion, measure the activity of the ionospheric heater - which is HAARP.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This HAARP is really starting to creeping me out here. I was just reading stories about the recent EQ . I was not looking for anything Haarp related, then my jaw just doped. My first thought HAARP.. I don't comment on harp because I don't know much about it. This just stood out on the page and I had to post it.

Read this from Fox news

"It's enough," the 64-year-old while smoking a cigarette outside. "Something has changed. The world feels strange now. Even the way the clouds move isn't right."

Strong After Shocks Fox News

Did Fox News just slip readers a Warning or an in-the-know message here ?

Now we have a witness, or somewhat of a witness to these events ( HAARP ) . I'm not so sure anyone should not discount this HAARP anymore. How many more in Japan have noticed the cloud formations ? someone said the other day on ATS that HAARP was at full power and to watch for an EQ in Japan. Then it happens again, another EQ in Japan.

edit on 8-4-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
If I am not mistaken, those reactors are built so as to be easily removed from the surrounding structure. From what I understand, they need to cool them.

In that case I don't see why they don't just hook the whole reactor to a large ship, drag it into the sea, and lower it to around 3-4 miles of depth. Leave it there until it cools, then drag it back up and contain it.

I really get the impression they are purposely beating around the bush.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

edit on 8/4/11 by flyingkiwi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Pastafarian

A lot of people say that HAARP was already used in Iran to produce a huge quake that killed over 450,000 people in the ancient city of Bam in 2003. Witnesses also said that they saw a huge ball/dome of light over the region right before the massive quake hit. (HAARP)

Google it for more info: Bam, Iran, Earthquake, HAARP

and while you're at it, search for the Haiti quake too. You will find similar results. (And oh boy! Clinton and Bush were all over the Haiti quake.. ask yourselves why....)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by cortex

For all we know, Russia could have used scalar weapons against Japan. They were using Tesla technology way back in the 80s, and I always thought they used psychotronic warfare to make President Reagan sick when he went to visit. Again, Japan has been our ally for some time now and are part of the Tri lateral configuration. I do not believe for one minute that our present POTUS is aligned to US national Sovereignty. That's my story and I'm stickin to it. I mean look, POTUS has dissed all our allies from WWII and aligned himself with all the Russian axis allies. People need to really wake up and smell the brew. He is a communist sympthasizer through and through. He's even appointed outright self-acclaimed communists to key decision making posts. By the way thanks for that link on Google, found some stuff on Russia...

edit on 7-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

I must confess, when reading I tend to remember more about engineering than politics, so you could well be right on that score.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I don't see why they don't just hook the whole reactor to a large ship, drag it into the sea, and lower it to around 3-4 miles of depth.
reply to post by D377MC

uhm...because it's radioactive and we get our food from the sea? those are just a couple things off the top of my head. I could be wrong though...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

I beg to differ as I saw the Sky News video of the flash when the earthquake started and it was real.

Here is the video footage to prove the light in the sky. Quoted as a phenomenon scientists cite does happen when an earthquake takes place:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-4-2011 by kalenga because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zixo1
I agree, but then you have to precisely know where and when it will happen or the energy usage will rise.. In other words if us know how to predict earthquakes, why they let califormia shake?

Perhaps the engineered release of pressure (away from the US) is one way to prevent a large natural US quake occuring?

Also even if you do it somehow using the ionosfere, pole shifting or whatever nonsense, you will need equvivalent energy or more... Also avalnche is downhill.. earthquakes come from inside the earth to surface during the lava circulation cooling/heating...Heating up the lava system could be the other way, but again you need energy .. a lot !

In terms of energy, earthquaqes are just like avalanches:

As the snow falls or the plates push against each other the potential energy builds up until breaking point, then this is converted into a large kinetic energy as the snow falls or the plates quake.

When an earthquake happens the massive release of energy is not created there and then, it is releasing energy built up in the plates over a long time.

Imagine a man kicking down the pit props in a small mine, should the mine collapse then you will agree that he has expended far fewer Joules in kicking the props than are released when the mine collapses.

Its like pulling a whale with horse leash.

Yes, which is quite possible if the whale is lying on an inclined surface and just on the verge of sliding, a quick tug on the leash might be just enough to start it sliding down.
edit on 8/4/2011 by cortex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join