It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revised to 7.1 IN JAPAN NOW TSUNAMI ALERT ISSUED, several nuclear power plants on emergency power

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac:
Iran is lying low just like the snakes in the grass they are.

Lying low? No, what you mean to say is:

"I haven't seen Iran on TV lately"

Keep drinkin' the Aspartame kid.
edit on 8/4/2011 by cortex because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/4/2011 by cortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by UniqueHybrid

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Fear monger you provide proof...

Conspiracies have proof not just word of mouth.

hear say you hear say......

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Nasa scientists have said they could be on the verge of a breakthrough in their efforts to forecast earthquakes.
BBC NEWS 2008
BBC NEWS LINK

Russian Scientists Can Predict EARTHQUAKE 2011
YOUTUBE VIDEO NOT GREAT QUALITY

Ive got some questions and was hoping ATS members can answer them

1. Why does an EQ show upto 5 days prior in the ionosphere

2. Why is H.A.R.R.P not a weapon

3. What is its purpose and is it a steping stone to greater things

4. Why is it protected by the military

I myself think that the future of wepons is in this field eg:
www.youtube.com...
www.lradx.com...

just another observation RADIO AND TV AND INTERNET are proof that so called harmless tech can and will be weponized when the time or need arises.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by WooWoo
Hello Everyone out there.
This is my first post here and I would like to tell you all about my morning. I live in Southern Wisconsin and arrived at my shop this morning at about 9 am cst. I was cleaning my shop when I heard what sounded like a low flying Jet. This roar lasted only 10 seconds or so and stopped as suddenly as it started. I went out the back door to listen but nothing. I went back to work and a few minets later it started again and was louder then the first time. I looked at my cell phone and it was 9:32 am. Same time as the quake in Japan. Think there is a connection. I was also talking on my cell later in the day ( Today ) and my phone went dead at the same exact time my XM radio lost its signal. My phone turned its self off. Very strange indeed.

Very strange indeed, and interesting!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cortex

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
That's like locking yourself in a room with a hundred people and releasing nerve gas to get rid of the rest of the people in the room.

If you had protection for yourself and you really wanted the other hundred dead then that would be a solution.

The same could be done with radiation release if you had some kind of antidote:

www.ynetnews.com...

That's a stretch. So there's an antidote to radiation that's been kept from us? The PTB will distribute it to their family and friends they want to protect without tipping us off to what their doing? Rational minds would discard such a theory.

What about the food chain? Will they be giving antidote to plants and animals so that they can still get food?

Come on... Seriously....

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by UniqueHybrid

See my post just above this. Two words you havent considered in your logic/theory. Food supply.

And stop yelling. It's rude.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Seagle

I just checked the satillite link you posted on page 3, At about 8:39 [Central time] It went over New Zeland and they had a 5.1 mag quake at the same time. I am going to try to keep an eye on that. On the Thread "HAARP ... The Truth" I posted your link on their. On that thread there is a video that talks about secret Satillite that they used in conjunction with Air Force and Navy. Thank you for the info.

Earthquakes cannot be caused by haarp. Earthquakes happen every day and are a natural phenomena. People in Japan are suffering. Knock off the conspiracy talk and have some compassion.

How well do you know HAARP to claim Earthquakes cannot be caused by it? Are you an Airforce or Navy officer with security clearance?? Do you work at any of the facilities?? Are you a scientist? Seriously, if you have any data on that I would love to see it as well as many others Im sure.

How can we knock off the conspiracy talk when we are in a forum about conspiracies???? I have compassion as well as most here posting........Yes we know the Japanese are suffering, who wouldnt know that??

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
reply to post by Pastafarian

A lot of people say that HAARP was already used in Iran to produce a huge quake that killed over 450,000 people in the ancient city of Bam in 2003. Witnesses also said that they saw a huge ball/dome of light over the region right before the massive quake hit. (HAARP)

Google it for more info: Bam, Iran, Earthquake, HAARP

and while you're at it, search for the Haiti quake too. You will find similar results. (And oh boy! Clinton and Bush were all over the Haiti quake.. ask yourselves why....)

Um, if you think this through completely you'll see it simply is over the edge thinking.

And...

We caused the Haiti EQ and then sent Bush an Clinton in? WTF does that mean?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

I have a little bit of differnt theory on this. There could be a way to clean up radiation that was discovered !
They kept it a secret. They whoever, go underground let the radiation wipe out a pot full of us. Then they return to the surface in some buck rogers type bio suits. And employ haarp to do the clean up.

Oh shi, did I write that last part outloud ?

edit on 8-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

reply to post by wcitizen

Great logic. They do it because they have twisted logic and don't care if it kills them or harms the ones they love. Oh, I forgot. They don't love anyone.

They are only fooling the most intelligent people.

Did you watch the phil schneider videos where he talks about 1,400 dumbs worldwide? I understand there could be a need for continuity of government for natural phenomena but with the PTB awful track record of deceit, wars, overspending, excessive secrecy.......its becoming increasingly difficult to distinguish the good guys from the bad guys.

Why are you convinced secret societies do not have depopulation and world government as their agenda? I am asking you a serious question so try not to deflect me with sensational bull#. Everyone is getting more pissed then they can afford, so just be careful!

My post is clear and points to obvious reasoning as to why causing these earthquakes is not part of some plan by secret societies. Simply put, the risk of destroying/polluting real basic human needs (food,water) using earthquakes that cause massive radiation leaks would kill the people in the secret society as well as the rest of us.

Please don't put words into my mouth. I never said there is no such thing as secret societies. How would I know? They are after all, secret. Right?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I have a little bit of differnt theory on this. There could be a way to clean up radiation that was discovered !
They kept it a secret. They whoever, go underground let the radiation wipe out a pot full of us. Then they return to the surface in some buck rogers type bio suits. And employ haarp to do the clean up.

Oh shi, did In write that last part outloud ?

Nice theory. Let me know when you figure out the physics behind it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Basic reasoning. Until proven that it can cause EQ's I'll take the position it can't. I've done my homework and most of the haarp talk is bunk. It exists, is used and experimented with but I can find no reason to link it with earthquakes. Please don't post YouTube links as I won't watch them. Way too much disinformation on YouTube

Post links to technical/analytical sites with independent investigation on haarp and it's capabilities that show at least in theory it can cause EQ's. I promise I will read them and switch sides if they are valid. I looked but could find nothing. Did you?

Again, no conspiracy or half baked sites please.
edit on 8-4-2011 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Using HARRP to resonate the radioactive molecules until they change into something less radioactive ,
is this possible , anyone with a better memory for chemistry than myself , I took phys chem , organic , and inorganic chemistry at uni, but my memory is a bit hazy !

Is it possible to vibrate a molecule until it changes its fundemental structure and is it possible for it to remain changed !

This would be quite interesting in the clean up of nuclear materials , personally I always thought nanotechnology was the way forward for changing ( scrubbing ) nuclear materials into something less radioactive , basically reducing its half life repeatedly

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Are you saying it's physically impossible ? I'm pretty sure haarp can be used as shield against radiation.

Link

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Good question. We need answers

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

No I'm saying I need something to go on before I see it as a reality. Until then it's not science, it's a theory without merit.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Is it possible to vibrate a molecule until it changes its fundemental structure and is it possible for it to remain changed !

I have had that in the back of my head for about 20 yrs. Vibration is a key to our existence.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
CMON PEOPLE!
You are arguing all the time looking for evidence about HAARP
Iv posted scientific information about it maybe someone will read?!

Originally posted by g0dmode
Link:

Scientific Documents/Articles about HAARP publicated by Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers

Lot of speculation about HAARP - lot of funny words spoken.

I say educate yourself, dig it..

Below link to many

Scientific Documents/Articles about HAARP publicated by Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers

--LINK-- 11MB PDF/RAR --LINK--

It contains thoes materials:
List of documents/articles IEEE

That is:

Article Title History and applications of HAARP technologies: the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
Publication Title Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, 1997. IECEC-97., Proceedings of the 32nd Intersociety
Posted Online Date 6 Aug 2002
Authors Bailey, P.G.; Worthington, N.C.;

Article Title On the Cascade Spectrum of Langmuir Waves in HAARP Heating Experiments
Publication Title Plasma Science, 2005. ICOPS '05. IEEE Conference Record - Abstracts. IEEE International Conference on
Posted Online Date 15 May 2007
Authors Kuo, S.P.;

Article Title EMC analysis of double-band antenna of ionospheric station HAARP
Publication Title Electromagnetic Compatibility and Electromagnetic Ecology, 2005. IEEE 6th International Symposium on
Posted Online Date 3 Oct 2005
Authors Chavka, G.; Sadowski, M.;

Article Title Structure and radiation of broadband ionosphere research station (HAARP)
Publication Title Electromagnetic Compatibility and Electromagnetic Ecology, 2005. IEEE 6th International Symposium on
Posted Online Date 3 Oct 2005
Authors Chavka, G.; Sadowski, M.;

Article Title High frequency radar astronomy with HAARP
Publication Title Radar Conference, 2003. Proceedings of the 2003 IEEE
Posted Online Date 11 Jun 2003
Authors Rodriguez, P.; Kennedy, E.; Kossey, P.;

Article Title Self-scattering of the HF heater emissions observed at geographically dispersed receiving sites
Publication Title Antennas and Propagation Magazine, IEEE
Posted Online Date 3 Feb 2009
Authors Galushko, V.; Koloskov, A.; Paznukhov, V.; Reinisch, B.; Sales, G.; Yampolski, Y.; Zalizovsky, A.;

Article Title EMHD response of a magnetoplasma to an external current source
Publication Title Plasma Science, 2004. ICOPS 2004. IEEE Conference Record - Abstracts. The 31st IEEE International Conference on
Posted Online Date 8 Oct 2004
Authors Peter, W.; Wallace, T.; Papadopoulos, K.; Kennedy, E.; Milikh, G.;

Article Title Coordinated Observations of High Power Interactions with the High Latitude Ionosphere
Publication Title Plasma Science, 2007. ICOPS 2007. IEEE 34th International Conference on
Posted Online Date 15 Oct 2007
Authors Bernhardt, P.A.; Watkins, B.; Bristow, B.;

Article Title From Alaska to the South Pacific in one-hop
Publication Title OCEANS, 2005. Proceedings of MTS/IEEE
Posted Online Date 26 Jun 2006
Authors Cole, R.; Reddell, N.; Inan, U.; Kery, S.; Cappellini, J.; Smit, P.; Greider, G.;

Article Title A practical approach to wideband antenna array characterization
Publication Title Radio and Wireless Conference, 1998. RAWCON 98. 1998 IEEE
Authors London, S.; Leonov, V.; Koert, P.; Susman, L.;

Article Title HF array simulations
Publication Title Microwave Systems Conference, 1995. Conference Proceedings., IEEE NTC '95
Authors Koert, P.; Cha, J.; Elliot, P.;

Article Title Improved feed system design for a wideband dipole array
Publication Title Antennas and Propagation for Wireless Communications, 1998. 1998 IEEE-APS Conference on
Authors London, S.Y.; Leonov, V.P.; Koert, P.; Susman, L.;

Article Title The AFRL demonstration and science experiments (DSX) for DoD space capability in the MEO
Publication Title Aerospace Conference, 2006 IEEE
Posted Online Date 24 Jul 2006
Authors Spanjers, G.; Winter, J.; Cohen, D.; Adler, A.; Guarnieri, J.; Tolliver, M.; Ginet, G.; Dichter, B.; Summers, J.;

Greetings from PL

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingkiwi

I don't see why they don't just hook the whole reactor to a large ship, drag it into the sea, and lower it to around 3-4 miles of depth.
reply to post by D377MC

uhm...because it's radioactive and we get our food from the sea? those are just a couple things off the top of my head. I could be wrong though...

The temperature down there would fix the situation pretty quickly though. And do we prefer radiation in abundance 2-3 miles down or would we rather have it spewing into the air for another 5 months? Doesn't look to me like they are keeping it out of the sea as it is, so they might as well just get on with it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Don't know if anyone read this previously but the gov't has slipped that there are devices out there that can create earthquakes and volcanoes via electromagnetic wave:

U.S Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen during the 1997 Cohen's keynote address at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy at the Georgia Center, Mahler Auditorium.

U.S. Department of Defense: News transcript

Senator Nunn: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen: Others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join