It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revised to 7.1 IN JAPAN NOW TSUNAMI ALERT ISSUED, several nuclear power plants on emergency power

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
How is Japan coping now with the latest earthquake?

I heard on the news that the plants were actually fine* and no serious damage occurred.

Is that true?

*no worse off than before the quake
edit on 7/4/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

i know people hate HAARP but i dont get it, why would the usa create those earthquakes, like with that HAARP thing they can control where they want the earthquake to happen? because that seems a little impossible or people are saying HAARP just creates earthquakes in random places wich is my point, if the usa knows they're creating random earthquakes why they would want a gigant earthquake in their country? i mean they also live on this planet and they could die too.
edit on 7-4-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkATi
NHK World is reporting it as 4 separate and terrible quakes.

The Meteorological Agency says the initial quake struck at 2:46 PM Friday local time, off the coast of Miyagi Prefecture. The quake's estimated magnitude has been revised upward to 8.4.

At 3:06 PM, a 2nd quake with a magnitude of 7.0 struck almost the same area.

This was followed by a magnitude 7.4 quake at 3:15 PM.
That quake originated off the coast of Ibaraki Prefecture, south of the first 2 quakes.

The 4th quake measured a magnitude of 7.2 and struck off Miyagi at 3:26 PM.

A series of tsunami are presently washing ashore. NHK cameras show many cars and houses being swept away in Miyagi and neighboring prefectures. Fires can also be seen in many areas along the Pacific coast.

Source: www3.nhk.or.jp...

That article is referencing the original quake and the first few aftershocks on March 11th.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5
reply to post by Starwise

i know people hate HAARP but i dont get it, why would the usa create those earthquakes, like with that HAARP thing they can control where they want the earthquake to happen? because that seems a little impossible or people are saying HAARP just creates earthquakes in random places wich is my point, if the usa knows they're creating random earthquakes why they would want a gigant earthquake in their country? i mean they also live on this planet and they could die too.
edit on 7-4-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

Exactly. Japan is an ally and we have bases there. Makes no sense to cause earthquakes. Makes as much sense as chemtrails

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by truthrising2012

Nice find. It all goes back to the alien agenda and sumeria. Albert Pike disussed the timeline of the three world wars in a letter to mazzini and can be found on the internet with a simple google search. I believe little or nothing is left to chance and people should be very scared. I sure as hell am......

What can be done? First we need mass awareness but mainstream media appears to have sold out to the satanic scum. Everyone and everything can be bought by money especially when you have trillionare families such as the rockefellers and rothschilds running things from behind the scenes.

Bioterror and ecoterror are 99%(if not 100%) government sponsored. 9-11, and the two fake wars on "terror" prove me correct in my analysis. The war on libya is really a war on freedom itself. Personally I don't care for gadafhi but the UN has no business interferring in domestic issues like that. Next thing you know they might be interferring in america and europe when we decide enough is enough.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

The people in charge of HAARP are military personnel (USAirForce wrote the safety manual for gawds sakes) not the hundreds of scientists declaring the unsafeness. I truly believe the military powers that be, are quite literally ignorant and or dont care about the serious possible ramifications. Please watch video or read book. It will answer most if not all your questions. We are playing around with magnetism, and people, animals and sea life are all atoms of energy and magnetic, HAARP is messing with all of us....

Why would USA do it to Japan? Who says WE did it? HAARP Technology is in 5-6 different countries now. Its in Russia, China, Venezuela (I think) and some others.....HAARP frequencies and GWEN TOWERS are all interrelated. Its beyond conspiracy, its downright maddening. I truly think TPTB are insane.........

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.haarp.net...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Ok so I started to be on the watch for EQ's on the 2nd after noticing HAARP was showing a distinct signal, that was the same as a signal that was showing around the time of the 9.0 EQ. Anyway I had made this thread, but not too many people took notice.
HAARP 2.6 Hz signal showing

Then just a couple of days ago HAARP went offline and a lot of people on ATS took notice to this thread, which I didn't create.
HAARP website down

There are definately some strange consciences here. I urge those who are curious to do some research on HAARP, it is an interesting piece of technology.

edit on 7-4-2011 by IndieA because: additional info

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Japan have been seen to be alligning with China recently, holding summits about all sorts & an upcoming one regards nuclear safety, perhaps behind the scenes Japan sees its future in the craddle of China & perhaps the good old U, S of A isnt to happy with all the secret allignments, just a thought

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by R3KR

has anyone done the line of sight veiw from that news building to the flash?? .. that should scale the choices for an explaination down, maybe google earth... when the floods hit Qld, we used that to suss out the flood plain for the big dam they were going to dump water out of... i just cant do it on this PC...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by Realtruth
And Haarp website went offline yesterday too.

Weird.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah it went down conviently enough when japan got hit by another large quake, and conviently enough when everyone is too busy talking about libya and conviently enough when everyone is talking about budget cuts......

Do people not see everything is being rigged for the nwo? If you look at nuclear powerplants in america you will see many are place in southern california(prone to san andreas fault quake) and new madrid fault and in the northeast close to the sea where if an atlantic tsunami struck it would wipe out millions of people from radioactive contamination alone. Just like in japan where they were built next to the sea......

How many *strange* coincidences does it take to figure out our "leaders" are either extremely stupid or MORE LIKELY want lots and lots of people to die...not because of "mother nature" bs! Geeeezzzzzzzzz

OMG. I cannot believe what you wrote. Why on earth would anyone scheme to cause earthquakes that will release radiation from reactors???? Ultimately the earth gets saturated with radiation. Nowhere to run, no way to avoid radiation for EVERYONE!! Including those responsible for the earthquakes!! Does anyone not see how twisted this logic is???? The same goes for chemtrails.

Instead of perpetuating myths that divert attention from the true issue with this NATURAL disaster, why not post ideas that might help or at least express some compassion by those that are being hurt.

Geez.....

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I live in Vancouver BC, The potential for Earthquakes here has always been a worry, when people hear about them you can see the fear in their eyes with the possibility of losing everything.

I'm not buying into this crap about the plate systematically displacing in a circular pattern.

They cant even really prove that tectonic plate science is authentic so you know what, I dont swallow it.

When the earth shakes, I will be outside, when the tsunami comes, I will be up high. When the world ends.

I will be ready.

Blessings,

-GM

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

www.youtube.com...

there's a video of the blue lights that they are calling "earthquake lights"....haarp site has been down for three days too...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This is my first post so not to sure of how this works,but found a pic of a blue light in the sky before chile 8.8 quake might just be the H.A.R.R.P guys have something Tesla spoke of even worse capabilitys that he even in the 1900s could harness with the right funding.

i dont know hell im just a guy makin first post

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
IF a big IF you could use HAARP to trigger earthquakes you COULD and I say COULD not WOULD be able to wage wholesale economic warfare easily - people tend to run to the dollar when things go bad elsewhere.

As far as radiation goes lol an atmpospheric heaters primary defensive capability is to create massive aero drag meaning very little would actual get through to us directly - just enough to pad some budgets perhaps.
edit on 7-4-2011 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2011 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I just watched a news report on it, it's tragic they the Japanese people don't get the chance recover before such
terror punches them again.

However I found an interesting event in this news report clip, while you see some town shake from the earthquake
you see a big bright light at the horizon pulsating then disapearing. Look at 1:32 if you wish.

www.youtube.com.../u/4/umJjNyiJGLk

Oh # I just saw someone got before me to it xD
However I saw it too

edit on 7-4-2011 by NoxAsays because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by Realtruth
And Haarp website went offline yesterday too.

Weird.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah it went down conviently enough when japan got hit by another large quake, and conviently enough when everyone is too busy talking about libya and conviently enough when everyone is talking about budget cuts......

Do people not see everything is being rigged for the nwo? If you look at nuclear powerplants in america you will see many are place in southern california(prone to san andreas fault quake) and new madrid fault and in the northeast close to the sea where if an atlantic tsunami struck it would wipe out millions of people from radioactive contamination alone. Just like in japan where they were built next to the sea......

How many *strange* coincidences does it take to figure out our "leaders" are either extremely stupid or MORE LIKELY want lots and lots of people to die...not because of "mother nature" bs! Geeeezzzzzzzzz

OMG. I cannot believe what you wrote. Why on earth would anyone scheme to cause earthquakes that will release radiation from reactors???? Ultimately the earth gets saturated with radiation. Nowhere to run, no way to avoid radiation for EVERYONE!! Including those responsible for the earthquakes!! Does anyone not see how twisted this logic is???? The same goes for chemtrails.

Instead of perpetuating myths that divert attention from the true issue with this NATURAL disaster, why not post ideas that might help or at least express some compassion by those that are being hurt.

Geez.....

Its not my logic-its the twisted nwo logic! One world government-order out of chaos. Problem reaction solution

Our world "leaders" WANT to depopulate earth. Its not even a secret! Read about the georgia guidestones and listen to what rockefeller says about "population controll" during an agenda 21 meeting at the UN. How is this stuff "secret"? Watch the videos on YouTube...its all there!

They will NOT suffer because they build huge dumbs throughout the world. Watch phil schneider discuss the alien agenda. The elite have been in cahoots with negative entities for a long time and its the reason we have advanced so much the last 50-60 years. Its the reason why "we" went to the moon and why the nazis came to power. Its the reason for alchemy of the middle ages and voodoo doctors scattered throughout the world.

These dumbs have been payed for by the tax payers and it is also the reason why we have national debts rather than national surpluses. Its called THE BLACK BUDGET! People REALLY need to do good research because this stuff is not taught at school and is avoided by the mainstream media. Respectfully..............

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by restlessbrainsyndrome

Umm.. do you miss the obvious?

The flashes occur then stop, then the power in the city goes out.

Why wouldnt this be substations, power boxes, transformers and such blowing?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
i think its the sun, it gotta be..all these flares that it keeps throwing out, surely its effecting us? no one will admit to it because it will cause global panic...

im from the UK, so we are not in any danger of earthquakes..but its very hot here. which is strange for us at this time of year..

my heart goes out to those in japan.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Not sure if anyone else has embedded this yet... strange stuff

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Couldn't agree more! HAARP does not have the ability to do this and they wouldn't do this to Japan if they did.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join