It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revised to 7.1 IN JAPAN NOW TSUNAMI ALERT ISSUED, several nuclear power plants on emergency power

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by Realtruth
And Haarp website went offline yesterday too.

Weird.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah it went down conviently enough when japan got hit by another large quake, and conviently enough when everyone is too busy talking about libya and conviently enough when everyone is talking about budget cuts......

Do people not see everything is being rigged for the nwo? If you look at nuclear powerplants in america you will see many are place in southern california(prone to san andreas fault quake) and new madrid fault and in the northeast close to the sea where if an atlantic tsunami struck it would wipe out millions of people from radioactive contamination alone. Just like in japan where they were built next to the sea......

How many *strange* coincidences does it take to figure out our "leaders" are either extremely stupid or MORE LIKELY want lots and lots of people to die...not because of "mother nature" bs! Geeeezzzzzzzzz

OMG. I cannot believe what you wrote. Why on earth would anyone scheme to cause earthquakes that will release radiation from reactors???? Ultimately the earth gets saturated with radiation. Nowhere to run, no way to avoid radiation for EVERYONE!! Including those responsible for the earthquakes!! Does anyone not see how twisted this logic is???? The same goes for chemtrails.

Instead of perpetuating myths that divert attention from the true issue with this NATURAL disaster, why not post ideas that might help or at least express some compassion by those that are being hurt.

Geez.....

Its not my logic-its the twisted nwo logic! One world government-order out of chaos. Problem reaction solution

Our world "leaders" WANT to depopulate earth. Its not even a secret! Read about the georgia guidestones and listen to what rockefeller says about "population controll" during an agenda 21 meeting at the UN. How is this stuff "secret"? Watch the videos on YouTube...its all there!

They will NOT suffer because they build huge dumbs throughout the world. Watch phil schneider discuss the alien agenda. The elite have been in cahoots with negative entities for a long time and its the reason we have advanced so much the last 50-60 years. Its the reason why "we" went to the moon and why the nazis came to power. Its the reason for alchemy of the middle ages and voodoo doctors scattered throughout the world.

These dumbs have been payed for by the tax payers and it is also the reason why we have national debts rather than national surpluses. Its called THE BLACK BUDGET! People REALLY need to do good research because this stuff is not taught at school and is avoided by the mainstream media. Respectfully..............

The only ones they are fooling are the really smart people then, right?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

Why does the earth need to calm down? Because you don't undertsand what it's saying?

The earth cannot calm down, it's on a course and it must get there and we will ride it. Stress does nothing. Worry does nothing. You culd walk outside tommorrow and be run over by a car... will you stay inside just in case?
Relax people or find a place of peace. That place of peace is inside but beware, it will require a few things of you that may be scraier than an earthquake becuase the effects of it will go on for a very long time.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

I just checked the satillite link you posted on page 3, At about 8:39 [Central time] It went over New Zeland and they had a 5.1 mag quake at the same time. I am going to try to keep an eye on that. On the Thread "HAARP ... The Truth" I posted your link on their. On that thread there is a video that talks about secret Satillite that they used in conjunction with Air Force and Navy. Thank you for the info.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
6.5 EQ in Chipas, Mexico today.
5.8 and 5.0 North of Honduras today.
Arkansas had a 4.0 today. It was the first 4.0 or greater, in weeks. Weeks back they had several
I'll mention that Alaska had several earthquakes over the last few days that were in the 4's.

edit on 7-4-2011 by IndieA because: format

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Seagle

I just checked the satillite link you posted on page 3, At about 8:39 [Central time] It went over New Zeland and they had a 5.1 mag quake at the same time. I am going to try to keep an eye on that. On the Thread "HAARP ... The Truth" I posted your link on their. On that thread there is a video that talks about secret Satillite that they used in conjunction with Air Force and Navy. Thank you for the info.

Earthquakes cannot be caused by haarp. Earthquakes happen every day and are a natural phenomena. People in Japan are suffering. Knock off the conspiracy talk and have some compassion.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Do you have proof or are you just saying this?

I think it's a combination of both. The sun is more likely the culprit.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

The sun is most likely the culprit?

I have not laughed so hard first thing in the morning for a while..

thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Go ahead and laugh.

I'm not claiming to be an expert on anything, unlike some of the posters on this site.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5
reply to post by Starwise

i know people hate HAARP but i dont get it, why would the usa create those earthquakes, like with that HAARP thing they can control where they want the earthquake to happen? because that seems a little impossible or people are saying HAARP just creates earthquakes in random places wich is my point, if the usa knows they're creating random earthquakes why they would want a gigant earthquake in their country? i mean they also live on this planet and they could die too.
edit on 7-4-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

You're trying to understand the twisted minds of psychopathic satanists.....they have their own demonic agenda. Most of us could not possibly understand why they are doing what these things.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

You're joking right?

As we watch our environment get destroyed, our wildlife get wiped out and our way of life evolve into chaos, you think we are doing to ourselves.... On purpose?

That's like locking yourself in a room with a hundred people and releasing nerve gas to get rid of the rest of the people in the room.

Earthquakes like the ones in japan threaten to release poisons into OUR environment. Even those you think are behind some haarp plot would be poisoned by radiation if this gets any worse. It may already be beyond the tipping point. Instead of thinking up reasons it could be caused by some secret society, show some concern or compassion for those affected.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Before you respond to some of the so called members on this thread, read their profiles, and post history.

People that argue here on ATS will back their claims up with facts, links and a well laid out argument.

Many Trolls seemingly come out, with little or no history here at ATS, only to incite anger, chaos and confusion.

edit on 7-4-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Great logic. They do it because they have twisted logic and don't care if it kills them or harms the ones they love. Oh, I forgot. They don't love anyone.

They are only fooling the most intelligent people.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Before you respond to some of the so called members on this thread, read their profiles, and post history.

Many Trolls seemingly come out, with little or no history here at ATS, only to incite anger, chaos and confusion.

And if you don't like what they are saying or they punch holes in your theories, call them names.

Nice.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Wow, who would have imagined that having real time geologic sites that show earthquakes everyday would freak people out so much. There have always been quakes daily, the earths plates are constantly shaking and shifting. We live on a cracked egg, that's has a boiling yolk. Always have. We should never build anything that houses hazardous material that cannot withstand what the earth can throw at it. We should also be developing fusion reactors, and do away with fission reactors. If they lose power, they shut down.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Why should America (HAARP) target Japan? Good question. As this is a conspiracy site I will offer up these thoughts:

The Japanese Mafia (Yakuza) is said by some to have used various EM and Scalar devices to effect North American weather (amongst other nefarious activities).

Google: Yakuza+Scalar

On the record, the Japanese government distances itself from Yakuza, but who's to say what the real relationship is. Often times what are said to be "illegal" groups are just proxies through which governments carry out their dodgier operations.

But why would Japanese agents (Yakuza) want to bother Uncle Sam? Well maybe deep down they're still a little pissed off about being blanket bombed and then being finished off with a couple of nukes, who's to say?

When thinking about global politics, I often think of the board game "Risk"... Only the greediest dirtiest bastards "win", welcome to the closing throws of this diabolical game.
edit on 7/4/2011 by cortex because: link edited

edit on 7/4/2011 by cortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by restlessbrainsyndrome

Actually I heard a scientist on a conspiracy radio show called "ground zero" that talked about why strange lights are seen during earthquakes. So here I go, please don't mistake me for one of those debunker types that would claim an airplane if a damn spaceship landed in my yard, cause I do believe in things such as aliens and ufos, anyways....what I'm saying is there is a scientific explanation according to the show I listened to, supposedly the electromagnetic energy increases during EQ's and electrons in our atmosphere are excited and this causesa sort of light show at times. Now I know this is a vague explanation I just can't remember all of what he said but maybe Ill try and google it. On the other hand, I'm not denying that some sightings could have been ufo's but not all of them. From what I know about HARRP, there research seems to be atmospheric not geological, plus it seems very localized, and directional, then again I don't know much about HAARP but this is my general knowledge about them, so do they have a station in Japan? I dont think so.
Peace,
Marriah

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Seagle

Earthquakes cannot be caused by haarp. Earthquakes happen every day and are a natural phenomena. People in Japan are suffering. Knock off the conspiracy talk and have some compassion.

www.youtube.com...

See that haarp can cause nuclear type explosions.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Do you HAARP people have any idea how many energy is released during an 7.1 earthquake ? 1000x then Hirosima.... If you can generate, store and send that kind of energy, you are Chuck Norris
And not to mention if americans have it.. japanese have it too, just much much smaller, like a mobile phone or something.

Richter magnitude - 7,1 is Approximate TNT for Seismic Energy Yield - 1,5 megatons or Joule equivalent - 6.2 PJ - PETAJOULE

Terajoule
The terajoule (TJ) is equal to one trillion (10 000 000 000 000) joules. About 63 terajoules were released by the atomic bomb that exploded over Hiroshima.[9] The International Space Station, at completion, with a mass of 450,000kg and orbital velocity of 7.7 km/s,[10] will have a kinetic energy of roughly 13 terajoules.

Petajoule
The petajoule (PJ) is equal to 10 000 000 000 000 000 joules.

Check out the wiki...
edit on 7-4-2011 by Zixo1 because: gramma...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

That's like locking yourself in a room with a hundred people and releasing nerve gas to get rid of the rest of the people in the room.

If you had protection for yourself and you really wanted the other hundred dead then that would be a solution.

The same could be done with radiation release if you had some kind of antidote:

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by marriah3330

The EQ light phenomenon is called piezoelectricity.... heres an ok link or you can try to google it more. I think an EQ is beyond HAARP's technology, come on gise don't give them that much power.

www.life123.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join