It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revised to 7.1 IN JAPAN NOW TSUNAMI ALERT ISSUED, several nuclear power plants on emergency power

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MushroomWig

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'd believe Godzilla is waking up (as a cause of the quakes) over the idea HAARP is to blame...

Heh, same here.

One thing I'd like answering though, some people think HAARP is to blame...why would Japan be a target?

HaHA! I stared you for the quote, that's how you double star a comment, hehe!

In answer to YOUR question.....Did you ever see the movie or read the book, "The Mouse That Roared"? or "The Ugly American"?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
we need like a mob of 100 people to just go to haarp and blow the $#@% out of it...not like we've seen any positive reason for it to even be active on this planet at all

I will bet 20 bucks that, if that happens, we will still experience earthquakes, hurricanes, etc etc etc.

then what...what will be the next thing to blame for mother nature...

will give you a hint of the real piece of tech running all of this...these cruel devices planted under the earth itself called techtonic plates...not sure who put em there (probably Obama). you should go blow those up..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

here i just posted a video fooage on this post
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-4-2011 by Illuminati_2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
First of all, my prayers and tears are with you all in Japan! Ive been sort of down lately since this disaster has struck Japan, and now another big quake. Yes, it wasn't as bad as a 9.0, but still, 7.4 is a huge magnitude and Im sure made things a bit worse over there. I keep hearing about this HAARP business, and frankly I don't buy it. Wow, some may say when they hear me say that because I am a bit of a conspiracy theorist, I believe in other life forms, UFO's, and other so called conspiracies, but, IMO, to say that humans are causing these earthquakes in places that are along NATURAL fault lines is unrealistic. Im not saying HAARP doesnt exist, and they don't preform weather anomalies and such, but I think its a bit of a stretch to say they can awaken something 25 miles deep into the ground. By saying that they are capable of such things is giving them too much power and control in thinking, we, the average citizens are completely helpless to these people working at HAARP, when in reality we ARE helpless when it comes to Mother Earth and our Creator. Now if there was a 9.0 earthquake in the middle of North Dakota, then I might take a second look.

I hope Japan recovers well, and I can't express enough my thoughts and prayers for everyone there!
Peace,
Marriah

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Those earthquake lights are facinating.

Does anyone have a good link where i can can read about them?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Yes, we all know about tectonic plates. Stop with the patronizing. Also it's far more plausible than blaming it on SUVS.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm not much of a fan of his, but as Jesse Ventura said the other night on Piers Morgan, if we could have evil people in power in nazi Germany, then we can certainly have evil people in power in the U.S. Today I truly believe this.

Yes I'm starting to think someone is doing this. Interesting how sooo many people were hearing the loud rumbling noises too. I bet this is related somehow. I don't know.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Link:

Scientific Documents/Articles about HAARP publicated by Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers

Lot of speculation about HAARP - lot of funny words spoken.

I say educate yourself, dig it..

Below link to many

Scientific Documents/Articles about HAARP publicated by Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers

--LINK-- 11MB PDF/RAR --LINK--

It contains thoes materials:
List of documents/articles IEEE

That is:

Article Title History and applications of HAARP technologies: the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
Publication Title Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, 1997. IECEC-97., Proceedings of the 32nd Intersociety
Posted Online Date 6 Aug 2002
Authors Bailey, P.G.; Worthington, N.C.;

Article Title On the Cascade Spectrum of Langmuir Waves in HAARP Heating Experiments
Publication Title Plasma Science, 2005. ICOPS '05. IEEE Conference Record - Abstracts. IEEE International Conference on
Posted Online Date 15 May 2007
Authors Kuo, S.P.;

Article Title EMC analysis of double-band antenna of ionospheric station HAARP
Publication Title Electromagnetic Compatibility and Electromagnetic Ecology, 2005. IEEE 6th International Symposium on
Posted Online Date 3 Oct 2005
Authors Chavka, G.; Sadowski, M.;

Article Title Structure and radiation of broadband ionosphere research station (HAARP)
Publication Title Electromagnetic Compatibility and Electromagnetic Ecology, 2005. IEEE 6th International Symposium on
Posted Online Date 3 Oct 2005
Authors Chavka, G.; Sadowski, M.;

Article Title High frequency radar astronomy with HAARP
Publication Title Radar Conference, 2003. Proceedings of the 2003 IEEE
Posted Online Date 11 Jun 2003
Authors Rodriguez, P.; Kennedy, E.; Kossey, P.;

Article Title Self-scattering of the HF heater emissions observed at geographically dispersed receiving sites
Publication Title Antennas and Propagation Magazine, IEEE
Posted Online Date 3 Feb 2009
Authors Galushko, V.; Koloskov, A.; Paznukhov, V.; Reinisch, B.; Sales, G.; Yampolski, Y.; Zalizovsky, A.;

Article Title EMHD response of a magnetoplasma to an external current source
Publication Title Plasma Science, 2004. ICOPS 2004. IEEE Conference Record - Abstracts. The 31st IEEE International Conference on
Posted Online Date 8 Oct 2004
Authors Peter, W.; Wallace, T.; Papadopoulos, K.; Kennedy, E.; Milikh, G.;

Article Title Coordinated Observations of High Power Interactions with the High Latitude Ionosphere
Publication Title Plasma Science, 2007. ICOPS 2007. IEEE 34th International Conference on
Posted Online Date 15 Oct 2007
Authors Bernhardt, P.A.; Watkins, B.; Bristow, B.;

Article Title From Alaska to the South Pacific in one-hop
Publication Title OCEANS, 2005. Proceedings of MTS/IEEE
Posted Online Date 26 Jun 2006
Authors Cole, R.; Reddell, N.; Inan, U.; Kery, S.; Cappellini, J.; Smit, P.; Greider, G.;

Article Title A practical approach to wideband antenna array characterization
Publication Title Radio and Wireless Conference, 1998. RAWCON 98. 1998 IEEE
Authors London, S.; Leonov, V.; Koert, P.; Susman, L.;

Article Title HF array simulations
Publication Title Microwave Systems Conference, 1995. Conference Proceedings., IEEE NTC '95
Authors Koert, P.; Cha, J.; Elliot, P.;

Article Title Improved feed system design for a wideband dipole array
Publication Title Antennas and Propagation for Wireless Communications, 1998. 1998 IEEE-APS Conference on
Authors London, S.Y.; Leonov, V.P.; Koert, P.; Susman, L.;

Article Title The AFRL demonstration and science experiments (DSX) for DoD space capability in the MEO
Publication Title Aerospace Conference, 2006 IEEE
Posted Online Date 24 Jul 2006
Authors Spanjers, G.; Winter, J.; Cohen, D.; Adler, A.; Guarnieri, J.; Tolliver, M.; Ginet, G.; Dichter, B.; Summers, J.;

Greetings from PL

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
this is sad, japan and mexico shaking... i hope this is not a sign or something bigger coming.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
well I like to think of a lot of things in terms of problem/reaction/solution. In terms of conspiracy, that's the old Hegelian dialectical reasoning used by both Left and Right Hegelians. Environmentalists have always hated nuclear energy since the nuclear freeze movement started because of the possibility of core meltdown and the problem of waste storage. I still keep going back to the 79 movie of The China Syndrome for a frame of reference for the Left Hegelians. Let's face it, Greenpeace has a long history of doing terrible things to achieve its goals, which in itself is Marxist philosophy (ends justify the means), so they would do anything basically and think they are on moral high ground. Now the current US admin wants green energy( wind turbine, solar, geothermal, etc) so how far would they go to provide their solution? Problem: we need energy and nuclear is dangerous Reaction:fearmongering and demand shutdown all the plants Solution:replace with wind and solar

How far would they go for their agenda?

Its not about "left" versus "right". Its about a satanic one world government dicatorship. The same people who control "the right" also control "the left". Its a pseudo-dichotomy run by the illuminati to create distraction of all important issues and eventually ww3 for depopulating the world of "useless eaters" aka "parasites" that some of our not-so-eloquent british "friends" think about our planet. "The west" supposedly supports zionism while "the east" is antizionism, clue-clue everything revolves around israel. Everything else is "naturally" irrellevant to them.

Some people asked why would they attack japan. Maybe because they could and because they are evil? Is that a good enough answer for our "skeptical" deniers?
Yes tectonics play their part but ultimately they need to be triggered by something and that is were haarp comes into play. Why is haarp classified and information about it so hard to obtain? Why do trolls feel the need to ridicule factual evidence in regard to what haarp is capable of when its own scientists have gone on the record to say YES, it is possible? Then look at the suspicious dates and suspicious times. Hint 11 and 3 play an important part in the conspiracy. Prove me wrong!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
And Haarp website went offline yesterday too.

Weird.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
i wonder if mother nature is trying to kill everything now, i mean the earth has to start again from zero at some point right?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I couldn't agree more. A 7 is huge, if you haven't experienced it you just can't imagine it.
I lived the Athens quake in 1999 which was a mere 5.9 Richter scale, but as its epicenter
was in land, and not in the sea, it caused 120 lives, about 80.000 people homeless, and
thousands hurt.. Not to mention all the consecutive problems...
So, my point is, not all earthquakes are the same, so Richter scale isn't always the decisive
factor. Always keep that in mind.

edit on 7-4-2011 by Imogene72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pastafarian

Iran is lying low just like the snakes in the grass they are. They love the fact that all the recent world events have taken them out of the spotlight. They won't even make a peep...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
And Haarp website went offline yesterday too.

Weird.

Yeah it went down conviently enough when japan got hit by another large quake, and conviently enough when everyone is too busy talking about libya and conviently enough when everyone is talking about budget cuts......

Do people not see everything is being rigged for the nwo? If you look at nuclear powerplants in america you will see many are place in southern california(prone to san andreas fault quake) and new madrid fault and in the northeast close to the sea where if an atlantic tsunami struck it would wipe out millions of people from radioactive contamination alone. Just like in japan where they were built next to the sea......

How many *strange* coincidences does it take to figure out our "leaders" are either extremely stupid or MORE LIKELY want lots and lots of people to die...not because of "mother nature" bs! Geeeezzzzzzzzz

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

This is part 1 of 6 videos that I have watched and quite honestly it is well worth the few hours it takes to watch these. I was a skeptic regarding HAARP before these videos, now I feel confident in my belief that HAARP is pure evil. The HAARP is controlled by the AIRFORCE/GOVT.....

Please watch if you have not ever done so, it will change your view or completely OPEN YOUR EYES. Thank You.... WATCH IT

I also recommend reading Angels Dont Play This HAARP www.amazon.com...
edit on 7-4-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

link   
WORLDS ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!

link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Some people asked why would they attack japan. Maybe because they could and because they are evil? Is that a good enough answer for our "skeptical" deniers?
Yes tectonics play their part but ultimately they need to be triggered by something and that is were haarp comes into play. Why is haarp classified and information about it so hard to obtain? Why do trolls feel the need to ridicule factual evidence in regard to what haarp is capable of when its own scientists have gone on the record to say YES, it is possible? Then look at the suspicious dates and suspicious times. Hint 11 and 3 play an important part in the conspiracy. Prove me wrong!!!

Yes it's funny how these trolls would just downplay that HAARP is nothing more that just some research centre. Don't people find it weird that no government body would ever talk about the HAARP facility? and why is it under really tight security? The truth is there are "HAARP" type machines all over the world and a good example of someone speaking out was U.S Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen during the 1997 Cohen's keynote address at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy at the Georgia Center, Mahler Auditorium.

U.S. Department of Defense: News transcript

Senator Nunn: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen: Others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Iv seen a few youtube videos and threads on ATS talking about Japan or part of sinking into the Pacific... I don't know if it will or wont im curious what would happen if all of their Nuclear plants were to be submerged.????

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join