It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Stick-like creatures caught on security camera above Fresno in Yosemite

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by doobiefillin

Having worked as a film maker for the last decade, it is in my professional opinion that the figures "walking" in the video are CG rendered. Just my two cents. I'm not denying the potential for existence of some sort of alien chopstick bug thing, but in this case those just aren't real.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
My guess is that somebody knew about the camera's and was just playing a prank. Looks like someone on drywall stilts or the longer stilts like clowns wear in parades.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

hoax, theyre off the ground

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Big headed people on stilts maybe?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoraUndergroundLabs
:O i live like 20 miles from yosemite theres ALLLWAYYYS ufo stuff goin on look up sonora ufos and check it out

Which would make it the perfect place to claim you caught silly looking "aliens". That's hardly a good case for these things...

"Hey, you know those creepy creatures nobody can prove are anything more than hoaxes or misidentification? Yeah, they show up a lot in that place that all those other things nobody can prove as anything more than hoaxes or misidentifications are seen!"

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

I was thinking the same thing, it's like that in both videos.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
One of the BIGGEST reasons I got into Aliens and UFO's was because as a child while visiting Branson, Missouri with my mum's friends I looked out into their backyard late at night and saw a walking stick looking figure, that is identical to the one in the Fresno video.

They make no sound when walking, they walk somewhat slow, and yes they are scary looking but for some reason I knew they were not going to hurt me.

This new video looks faked to me!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
All those stick-figure artists out there suddenly seem more talented, eh?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I do not know if this is real or a hoax. It is definitely interesting though.

A few have mentioned, "Why is the camera pointing into a field?"
Apparently you haven't watched his follow-up video. The camera is not pointed into an empty field, it is pointed at the driveway. I am not saying that it is not a hoax. I just don't want others coming to a conclusion based on false information.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

From watching the follow up video i'm convinced it's CGI.

The follow up video shows the child's buggy on a path which can't be more than 12ft wide.

Assuming the creatures are the same height, the perspective to the tiny stick creature in the background suggests it is much further away than that 12ft.
edit on 7-4-2011 by skyjohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Oh, those are just Landstriders, Gelflings train then as mounts.

However, I just want to say, FIZZGIG!!!
That is all.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by arrus75
Wow, that's just creepy - what makes it even more creepy is if you watch; 'Jose Escamilla - Moon Rising' - its a documentary about 'space creatures' and Nasa's knowledge of them - a good size part of the documentary talks about why there's a chevron image in every official badge/seal for space travel - including an old painting also showing these 'chevron' beings ....JUST LIKE IN THE FRESNO VIDEO - creeeepy!!!

And then there's this....

Chevron

Got it from here...

stargate.wikia.com...

arrus...thank you for dragging that bit of info out into the light where I can see it.

doobiefillin...and the plot thickens? Thanks for posting. I'd never seen the vids before. S&F

deedoodeedoodeedoo....

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I personally believe that in our world there are thousands of strange beings and creatures, some of which are most likely very intelligent, indigenous to this planet that we just don't see often. But I do think this is a fake.
edit on 7-4-2011 by Scope and a Beam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
cool breakdown of the video

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I don't know if its been posted here but there was a vid of the same entity from argentina.
I'll try to get it when I get home tonight central european time.

These can be the proof that we are getting closer to the fourth density.
When realities crash xD

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alphacore
Having worked as a film maker for the last decade, it is in my professional opinion that the figures "walking" in the video are CG rendered. Just my two cents. I'm not denying the potential for existence of some sort of alien chopstick bug thing, but in this case those just aren't real.

Isn't your ability to judge slightly biased and distorted though with you being a film maker and knowing so much about special effects? In the way that as soon as you see something that doesn't seem to fit, it's a lot more natural for you to assume it's CGI or something. Not saying you're wrong or anything, or getting at you, but have thought the same thing before when hearing what special effects people thought when it came to some other Alien/supposed Alien footage.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Originally posted by Alphacore

Isn't your ability to judge slightly biased and distorted though with you being a film maker and knowing so much about special effects? In the way that as soon as you see something that doesn't seem to fit, it's a lot more natural for you to assume it's CGI or something. Not saying you're wrong or anything, or getting at you, but have thought the same thing before when hearing what special effects people thought when it came to some other Alien/supposed Alien footage.

Given extensive experience in the field, Alphacore is of course more able to make these types of judgements. This is the same reason they bring experts in to testify in court cases. Someone that has spent years working in an industry/with a technology/studying a subject are able to provide more substantive opinions on said subject.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Obvious fake!

Now here are some real aliens!

Those aliens on the roof make those aliens in the woods look like puppets.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by arrus75
Wow, that's just creepy - what makes it even more creepy is if you watch; 'Jose Escamilla - Moon Rising' - its a documentary about 'space creatures' and Nasa's knowledge of them - a good size part of the documentary talks about why there's a chevron image in every official badge/seal for space travel - including an old painting also showing these 'chevron' beings ....JUST LIKE IN THE FRESNO VIDEO - creeeepy!!!

I watched the YouTube vid you recommended and it very interesting. There so much going on, with all the evidence and watching this docu it is practically impossible to deny something is going on....unless you are a morron ofcourse.

46:14 into the film there is something like a chevron being reflecting in the shutter of this austronauts helmet. The chevron theme in all the space-agencies all over the world is...no....can not be a coincedence.

Thanks for pointing out Escamilla. A star for your comment...

PS Maybe the chemtrails are there so we can not see the teming presence of spaceships waiting in orbit and space.... to do......?
edit on 7-4-2011 by zatara because: I needed to reward someone...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Is there not software available that can eliminate the shaking....I am realy interseted to see what that will do with the recording.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join