It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Stick-like creatures caught on security camera above Fresno in Yosemite

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
They appear to be Scarf Puppet Marionettes minus the arms:

You can see the puppeteer lose control on one their legs here:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/564d624c323e.png[/atsimg]
Notice that the leg is bending backwards. The smaller one seems to have some issues with his gate at times as well.
edit on 4/30/2011 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by DarthSolo
They look like they're walking backwards or if the tape is being played backwards.

the tape can't go backwards because the time would reverse..

2nd

The time code is probably fake (just like the video imo).

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobiefillin
This reminds me of the Fresno stick walking creature from 2007. real or hoax?

I think this has been debunked before, as there was a similar video of the same supposed alien. Only it was walking across some guys lawn. You can tell that they are clearly jeans of some sort being pulled along a line. the way it's walking, it is either drunk or fake..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
To mee it looks fake. I see a taller guy and a shorter guy wearing parachute pants

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by doobiefillin

Holy Crap! I saw this video just recently and can't believe it. I know many people think they are walking sticks being pulled along but just because something losses footing isn't proof of that. You need to see strings or an operator or get a confession from someone responsible or something. I don't think you can call it a hoax without proof it is. Just because something is hard to believe doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I think this video which shows the recent and the 2007 sighting of this thing is new to the thread:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

The way that the creature is built makes it seem impossible that it's a human. Initially, with the OP video, I thought it was a person in a weird suit with no sleeves for arms. However, the size difference of the two creatures threw me off. At 0:37 (in this video) it's "legs" move apart widely and only the head seems to be at the top. It does not appear to be enough there where the rest of the human would be, if it was a person. Still, I don't know if it is a hoax or not. It is so strange.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Here is another video of the same type of creatures..
Still think it's a hoax? I don't think so.

edit on 3-5-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Bipedal motion has been one of the hardest things for automatronics to get right. WIth the way they are pushing for a Mars mission(which would be quite unhealthy for humans) It isn't shocking that the techno geeks out in California are working towards getting the contract.

If you notice these things are always walking into the wind. Possibly the wind is part of the mechanism for stabalization. Balancing on one leg is hard, but add a sail(the billowing pants) for resistance and you've got something.

PS--I used to spend a lot of time fantasizing about my own bipedal grey hoax. I used to want to unleash them in truck stops to see if any of the lonely rednecks would start firing at each other. I spent just enough time thinking about it to realize how hard it would be. I am quite jealous of the fellows who pulled this off.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

To me, this looks like something someone made, then edited out parts of with some sort of video editing software. Don't ask me how; I can do pics to a point, but don't know video that well. It looks like someone in loose white pants, walking sort of backwards and sideways, maybe to make the stride look unusual, and with the entire upper torso edited out. Well, two someones. That's my first impression, anyway. Maybe some blue screen technique or other?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Well other than them being some sort of bizarre unknown entity that can shift in and out of reality it has to be a hoax.... Here is why........ They go missing, very very briefly and it was pure accident that I caught the frame, but they do go missing.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1ae067791db.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I know what they are.. walking pants! Holy # who knew pants had consciousness.

No but seriously, I was laughing the whole video. Like what the hell. I want to know if this is a hoax or not! It's like a paradox, it's so weird and funny I kinda think it is a hoax/"prank". On the other hand, it is so bizarre and weird it could be real for all we know. There's alot of mystery to this Earth/Universe.

Great share.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join