It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Backwards Masking - Rebecca Black "Friday" - "In a year..."

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
here's some of the stuff i'm hearing with it slowed down a bit.

in a year, in a year, in a year in a year, snake
in your mind, in your mind, snake snake
dont you see, we're almost here
i see i see, what is this?
what in the world do we have here
snake, its coming

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222
here's some of the stuff i'm hearing with it slowed down a bit.

in a year, in a year, in a year in a year, snake
in your mind, in your mind, snake snake
dont you see, we're almost here
i see i see, what is this?
what in the world do we have here
snake, its coming

HOLY REPTILLIAN!!!

That is what I heard almost to a tea!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

im well aware of how the subconscious works(as aware as one can be on such a matter : /)
to give credence to stuff like this is laughable, you think this annoying schoolgirl could be some kind of minf f#k genius toying with the minds of the nations children?
reverse speech is a joke, its been a joke since people could play records backwrds.
if you can pick out one clear phrase or even a word out of this or any song played backwards i'll paypall you 1 milion dollars.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

yawn
every song sounds "freaky" backwards. And you can always think you hear some words or phrases if you want to, nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
reply to post by ThinkingCap

im well aware of how the subconscious works(as aware as one can be on such a matter : /)
to give credence to stuff like this is laughable, you think this annoying schoolgirl could be some kind of minf f#k genius toying with the minds of the nations children?
reverse speech is a joke, its been a joke since people could play records backwrds.
if you can pick out one clear phrase or even a word out of this or any song played backwards i'll paypall you 1 milion dollars.

Prepare to send me my million, at 2:59 it clearly says "snake"

(I hope you put your money where your mouth is, though I doubt you will)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

unlucky for you im to lazy to check, so inplace of a million dollars i'll give you a

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I hear all kinds of stuff in this. I am trying to make out what the rapper is saying when he kicks in, but I think it needs to be slowed down to hear it.

There is no way this can be coincidence.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Yeah? The PMRC said the same thing in 1986 when they dragged Frank Zappa and the guy from Twisted Sister in front of a Senate Subcommittee on "decency" (as if). They were wrong, wasting time and money and made to look foolish by a 6'6" man in woman's clothing and purple eyeshadow.

This has all happened before. Unfortunately, there is always some huckster willing to sing the same tired song for the attention he can't earn through talent or creative ability. Last week, it was Rebecca Black, and she sang it forward. Today, that huckster is you, and even though you are singing it backwards, you still have it all wrong.

The PMRC also advocated against supposed subliminal backmasking in records,[2] and occasionally (incorrectly) accused bands including Iron Maiden, Styx, Rush, Pink Floyd, Van Halen, Kiss and Queen of backmasking to promote Satanism and/or drug use.[3]

-- en.wikipedia.org...

Deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s

Yeah? The PMRC said the same thing in 1986 when they dragged Frank Zappa and the guy from Twisted Sister in front of a Senate Subcommittee on "decency" (as if). They were wrong, wasting time and money and made to look foolish by a 6'6" man in woman's clothing and purple eyeshadow.

This has all happened before. Unfortunately, there is always some huckster willing to sing the same tired song for the attention he can't earn through talent or creative ability. Last week, it was Rebecca Black, and she sang it forward. Today, that huckster is you, and even though you are singing it backwards, you still have it all wrong.

The PMRC also advocated against supposed subliminal backmasking in records,[2] and occasionally (incorrectly) accused bands including Iron Maiden, Styx, Rush, Pink Floyd, Van Halen, Kiss and Queen of backmasking to promote Satanism and/or drug use.[3]

-- en.wikipedia.org...

Deny ignorance.

Using wikipedia as a source? Deny ignorance!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I was there, kid. Where were you? You post nonsense about "backwards masking" on a site about vampires and flying saucers. You are in no position to judge the credibility of anyone's "sources."

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I slowed it down to 1.5x, removed most of the instrumental track, eq'd a little bit and re-uploaded it in a higher quality file to Black - Friday.mp3

I'm a little disturbed, to say the least. The skeptic in me would like to dismiss this as pareidolia.. I am not so sure.

From all of my research, all the clues in the media, movies, global chaos increasing incrementally and exponentially towards a seemingly inescapable oblivion - only aliens can "save" us now, right Regan? lol.

Like, is it just me - or are things just totally skewed in this world?

But I digress.. my point is backmasking has been fairly established to exist - you can find some pretty freaky samples, ACDC and Led Zepplin

or more recently "The One" as dubbed by Oprah, your new 'fallen' leader, Barakhenaten

Frater Achad, Aleister Crowley's student taught backwards thinking - if you look into the history of Crowley and say, rocket scientist Jack Parsons - you will see that these two "schools of thought" had intricate ties to one another - that is to say the MIC and the Occult - take for example the bombing of Libya commenced on the birthday of Athena, once celebrated on Capitoline Hill, or their obvious use of numerology in their false flags, etc..

We are through the Looking Glass.

Aleister Through The Looking Glass, if you will.

edit on 5-4-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

You need to do some research before you make your comments.
"Backward masking" has been around for at least 30 years in the music industry.
It plays on the 'subconcious".
Bands have admitted to doing it.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Maaaannn someone play this song backwards Aphex is da shi I bet you it has 10x more things hidden than this stupid song, and hell it doesn't even have lyrics.

tl;dr : stop pushing this thread, there's nothing there, but only what you want to hear.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
Maaaannn someone play this song backwards Aphex is da shi I bet you it has 10x more things hidden than this stupid song, and hell it doesn't even have lyrics.

tl;dr : stop pushing this thread, there's nothing there, but only what you want to hear.

You keep pushing your disinformation agenda. It is clear which side you are on.

The snake!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus

Jimmy Page was well known for being into Satanism and the occult, in fact even purchased and lived in Aleister Crowley's former home.

So u2u me when I can expect that million dollars from you....

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Backwards masking is used a lot.

We just caught Rebecca Black (or whoever really set this all up) red handed on it!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Wut? Slytherin FTW

Seriously though if this is truly what you say it is, why in the hell would you use a Gif from the video as your avatar????

edit on 5-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

Wut? Slytherin FTW

Serious Question below this line...lol ---------------------------------

If this is truly what you say it is, why in the hell would you use it as your avatar????

To help build awareness! People need to be reminded that the meanest messages can be delivered in the sweetest and most innocent of packages.

Trojan horse anyone?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Maybe this song's purpose is to brainwash people into promoting it, almost like a virus spreading, maybe since your interested in conspiracies, the evil brainwashing virus deemed you useful by promoting the video as a conspiracy theory. Seek help Seek help!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I thought about that actually. I think that could be part of it, but they wouldn't expect us to wake up and discover the meanings,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join