It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Backwards Masking - Rebecca Black "Friday" - "In a year..."

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So I was having fun with a satire post, and the idea of backwards masking came up.

So I found Rebecca Black's Friday backwards.

Now I am freaked out! The stuff it says is FREAKY!!! Like "in a year, it will be here. Snake"

Listen for yourself and tell me what YOU hear:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

lol uhm i heard a song being played backwards, ive never bought any of the reverse speech theorys, why? because people dont listen to music backwards, so even if there was something to be heard , no body would ever hear it.
vids like this just prove that some people have a little too much spare time on their hands.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus

lol uhm i heard a song being played backwards, ive never bought any of the reverse speech theorys, why? because people dont listen to music backwards, so even if there was something to be heard , no body would ever hear it.
vids like this just prove that some people have a little too much spare time on their hands.

It's not like subconscious has anything to do with it. You should look into this more before you shoot it down.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If nobody would tell me that this was rebecca blacks song played backwards I would guess that its some sort of pop song in Arabic.
especially the pedophile at 0:58 sounds arabic to me idk

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

edit on 5-4-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
holy sh*t...
not only what you posted.
but i hear other things.

creepy...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
is it wrong if i say it sounds better back masked?
agreed it does sound a touch arabic
scary my nickname has always been snake...guess im coming in a year

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
OP I have to say, you are great.
lol too funny.

But anyway at 0-47(actually it was earlier at maybe 25 but repeats) I swear I heard "whens the end of the world going to be here".

Now with that said, I don't believe in this stuff but sometimes it's fun for me to indulge.
edit on 5-4-2011 by pop_science because: to fix something :/

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
So your other thread was satire?

Anyhow there are some strange phrases in this song.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
What do you guys all hear?

I don't want to say all of the other things I hear because I don't want to taint the results of what you hear.

Post what you think you are hearing.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

There's nothing there, and you could of just kept this in your first thread.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

I was hearing something close to that end of the world phrase but more like "what is your world going to be" was what I seemed to be hearing.

It was interesting I guess. Maybe I'll actually go listen to the song in forward now.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Additionally i hear: "what do we have here, what do we have" and then "snake, snake". Needless to say, that's a bit disquieting, for me, at least, since i immediately think - reptile. However, others might comment that in some traditions snake = wisdom. The planet, and especially the psychopathic scum who "own" it, could do with a lot of wisdom before their utter arrogance and homicidal stupidity destroy the planet and the species.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Doesn't revelations have something about a snake in it?

Antichrist prophecy?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I spun it backwards and this is what I heard:

"Here's to my sweet Satan. The one whose path has made me sad. There's power in Satan. He will give you 666."

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Mr. Headshot pointed this out "At 2:54, in the reversed version, she says "when there is room we can be happy." This is clearly a message from the Illuminati that they are planning a mass holocaust."

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
No nothing special, just a terrible song. She needs to go skydiving with out a parachute. Or take her song off the radio. Either works.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

It sounds better in reverse.

Line 2.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Right after 2:59 it says "Snake will be here, snake is not the beast"

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Ok im really good with figuring out what reverse speach says..I have a knack for it i guess

But for real i interpreted from 3.21 to 3.31

heres what it says clear as day.

It's me world, to be my hell yet yer in it, so here my happy home, till i go and get our ship and get off this planet in my ???.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join