It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take That - Robbie Williams (Strange) "SOS" Lyrics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Mind control , politics , splitting atom , conspiracy , Adam n eve? Random lyrics? WT$ !

edit on 5-4-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
he has an interest in the paranormal,conspiracy's etc.. but apparently ufo's in particular. just search for 'chrisonabike', his username on here. most likely he has made a new account now though, to hide his identity. if he still posts
edit on 5-4-2011 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It would be cool to know how many mainstream pop folk are on here.

But then they would be mobbed Im sure. Too bad our loss.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
When did this song come out?
It is a bit bent frankly...... however strangely true (dare I say) lol

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I actually like this song. A lot of their latest stuff is like this, check out their Brit performance:

A message? Maybe, maybe not. I do hear that Robbie is a fan of subjects of the "ATS" variety.

ALS

Oh and there seemed to be some kind of up roar about the performance in the MSM.
edit on 5-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Take That have a strange UFO related video in their song 'Kidz' . Maybe it`s Robbie Williams
UFO connection and the potential false flag or Alien contact at the 2012 London Olympics.

VIDEO > www.disclose.tv...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
just watched take that vid and well at least we know what he was doing here!
since a: he has'nt logged in for 14 mts
and b: 90% of vids on his whats the best youtube ufo vid thread are dead or user accounts erased check it out!
its like this either he was disinfo all a long
or revealing his identity made coming on here unbareable and this song is his way of saying hi
who knows maybe he's still around with a new anonymous username rueing the day he revealed who he was!
from my own point of view and i'm only a transgendered ou chemist known on the net since 98 but nearly chose
something other than my "usual avatar name" for ats!
so i understand if you were frightened off rob !
xxx alyson curnin-smith p.h.d (chem) O.U.
p.s. never cared for TT but your solo stuff

edit on 5/4/11 by shemalealy because: terrible grammar!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
You guys do know he is a Member of the ATS Community right?.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
You know, it is a sad testament for society when an artist releases a song with lyrics which actually have some relevance to today's world and people actually find it strange. Not so long ago, back in the '80s, many artists (mostly British) were creating politically inspired music and nobody found it strange. In fact, it was the norm for the Alternative and New Wave movement.

No doubt, the lack of politically inspired music reflects the stranglehold today's corporations have on creativity. This is why you get an endless stream of musical clones on the radio singing about superficial and materialistic issues. Basically, today's music industry has become nothing more than one giant advertisement for irresponsible out of control consumerism.

Of course, most of today's artists lack the talent and awareness to write about relevant issues and are more suited towards writing 3.5 minute commercials. When your target audience is only interested in the latest fashion trends and cool toys, you can't really blame these artists for pandering to the lowest common denominator. Their artistic limitations and desire to make a quick buck obviously take precedence over attempting to provide the General Public with a more profound message.

Let's face it, you're not going to sell a million records today by singing about how screwed up the world is, so you're better off singing a little jingle about mommy's jeans appealing to the culturally vacant youth.

It would be cool to know how many mainstream pop folk are on here. But then they would be mobbed Im sure. Too bad our loss.

No, it's not our loss at all. The beauty about the internet is that it somewhat levels the playing field, whether you are prince or pauper. It also provides anonymity for those who are hounded on a daily basis by obsessive consumers of pop culture.

For a society to progress in a positive direction, this cult of celebrity needs to be torn down and done away with. Unfortunately, it appears we are headed in the opposite direction, as evidenced by the Jersey Guido show and others, which takes useless moronic individuals and elevates their status in society for absolutely no reason, other than for the quick buck.

The bottom line is people are addicted to garbage for some reason - garbage celebrities, garbage food, garbage politicians, garbage media, garbage consumer goods, garbage websites and the list goes on. Unless people start having a little more self-respect and demanding a bit more quality product, I'm afraid little, if anything, will change.

edit on 5-4-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join