It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheap or even Free Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
We need it NOW..
In Sweden, the MAJOR powercompanys have submited
a request to the government to INCREASE the cost of
delivery, by 4.2 BILLION dollars (30Billion SEK)
for the coming 2012-2015.

Now, i KNOW there is cheaper ways. Surpressed or
not. They HAVE to see daylight and MSM´s HAVE
to write about them. Or, what happens in 3 world
countries and states like Libya will be a piss in the
nile...

And by FREE i dont mean energy that comes from
nowere..I mean FREE of cost or cheap as Air...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
no chance ever, the oil and coal cartels would bury anyone that attempted to produce such devices, just like tesla

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

It's not going to happen, unfortunately. Don't expect your Government to do anything about it.

Many politicians have a conflict of interest as they are board members of big corporations including energy companies. They need to keep the rich richer and the poor poorer in order for the game of life to continue.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The sad fact is that for the numerous claims of free energy (as in perpetual, not cost), none of them have stood up to serious scrutiny. Not only that, but the sheer volume of fraudsters operating under the free energy umbrella makes them just as murky as the fossil fuel industry.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have seen numerous examples of very small electric car start up companies get brought out by an oil owned company.
Then their innovation is just sat on and interest dies.

Take for example the General Motors EV-1 car.
The batteries for this car were made by a small startup company.
GM brought out the company then two years later sold it (at a profit) to an oil owned company.

Where did all that technology go, down the pan.

General Motor's Volt looks promising but I bet it will fail as it will be designed to.

The average joe bloggs really does not have any choice really in what they would like to purchase.

I mean if you decide to change your car, can you just pop to the shops and change it for a Hydrogen car or Air powered car ?

Nope. no chance.
Never will be

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
no chance ever, the oil and coal cartels would bury anyone that attempted to produce such devices, just like tesla

Nah, they don't need to bother. The members here and elsewhere on the net do all their rubbishing for them.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724

I think it can be done. Leak all data to the internet in many reputable places after proving the technology. Make it cheap so everyone can get in on it.

As soon as we can get away from this idea that the world must run on any type of money these things can start to happen in a big way. Money greed is the cause of all our problems. Change that system first and all other things like free energy will follow.

Or do it backward. prove to the world you can have free energy without the need for money and then people will start to see this wisdom and stop being sheep.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I think the "inventors" do a good enough job themselves, to be honest.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Here is one link for running a car on water www.project.nsearch.com... . There is other stuff around but generally underground and small projects, few scams as well so do you homework before investing. Earth batteries also look interesting.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

In Sweden, the MAJOR powercompanys have submited a request to the government to INCREASE the cost of delivery, by 4.2 BILLION dollars (30Billion SEK) for the coming 2012-2015.

If they are increasing the cost of delivery than who is to say they don't have a new technology or means of producing energy that is cheaper?How do you know this isn't a way for them to keep their profit margins when they release it?

Give me a break with all these posts of free energy and how the oil companies don't want it to exist. They would take it in a heartbeat and exploit it. Did you all suppose they were going to pump all the known oil out of the world and then just... do nothing? Back to wooden wheels and chariots boys....

New energy tech will come out... With or without people thinking nonsense ideas.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Additional Note From One of the Inventors

...I have turned down billions of dollars and have liquidated most of my fortune not to mention the last 30 years of my life simplfying cold plasma fusion for the masses. This is an old science from the late 1870's. I asked God why me so many times and have tried to understand, but finaly submitted, let go, and let God. He has helped me through his guidence, find fellow Christian buisness men to globaly launch the technology to the massed. Peacefull coexistance with big oil would be to offer to extend the finite resources, saving the financial ruin of the worlds acconomy. So world, what would you have this humbel servant of God do! Hydroxy borrows energy to seperate the atoms, borrows more energy to put back the same volume you put in----no gain. Now compress the H2 and O2 to 80 psi adding steam to bond the molecules while being ionized by the positive charged case, and the extra atmospheric thermal ionic transferance formulates an new energy molecule in the form of plasma. When exposed to the vacuum of the combustion chamber during the intake stroke, it expodetially expands, and when recompressed during the compression stroke and ignited by the spark plug causes a massive combustion more than enough needed to fulley power any combustion engine...

A man of God would never lie...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Solar Power is almost free of cost!
Buried, No...

Wind power is almost free of cost!
Buried, No...

They do howerver have a substantial cost
initially. THAT is what need to change.
We need another source, that is really
cheap and free to use.

And AGAIN:
Im NOT speaking of perpetual motion or
some other mysterious gadget.

So please, keep on track...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
Nah, they don't need to bother. The members here and elsewhere on the net do all their rubbishing for them.

That is a bit disingenuous, don't you think. Look at most of these 'impossible' areas and the claims that were made throughout the last 30 years.

Infinite lossless compression. Patents have been filed since the 70's and every single project has been a dead end. These projects were either sincere but clueless, or insincere and relying on the clueless. The same with all of these free energy projects... Patents filed for hundreds of years and not one worked out, 'worked out' as in being reproducible.

I have 30 years of experience seeing one guy after another make extraordinary claims and then get busted for being a fraud. And all the while I am told by sincere but inexperienced and clueless people, that I should have an open mind, and perhaps this really works, etc. After the fraud is discovered, they say that they still 'believe in the technology or concept of free energy', and some will be adament that the guy was sincere and the tech real, and it's all the governments fault.

You know what, I'm tired of seing inexperienced, clueless people being taken for a ride. Usually a costly ride at that. There is no difference between snake oil salesmen in the 18th century and free energy promoters in the 21st century. They all cater to gullible people, of which there seems to be an endless supply.

The rule to follow is this. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaa2500
The rule to follow is this. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Alas, not if you believe. And that's the problem: people who want to believe so hard, probably because it ties up with some other personal/spiritual beliefs they hold dear, that they do no look into these claims with a critical mind. Even worse, when showed evidence that said inventor's credentials are faked/misleading/deceptive, the warning bells don't seem to ring. I've seen people post links to "research papers" that, to the untrained eye, look plausible, but anyone with an academic background can easily spot as being fake/nonsense. Yet when this is revealed, people will be happy to gloss over these great big neon warning signs or even just conveniently side step them, still rooting for the "inventor". These people are frauds, anyone who has to fake research, fake credentials, fake affiliations and so on (of which I've seen many times) clearly is not legitimate.

new topics

top topics

join