It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura on CNN right now with Conspiracies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well they are trying to back him in a corner but I must say a round ASS does not fit in pointed corner.

Will be back after show over let me know what you think

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura tells CNN's Piers Morgan what he believes is the truth behind the September 11th attacks.
Link to Video

cnn.com.../video/bestoftv/2011/04/04/piers.jesse.ventura.911.theory.cnn

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
not over yet
Talk about a bit off 911
Keneday
his part in a few part of the world

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Jesse is doing his best to describe the reasons behind his beliefs but Piers keeps rolling over him but he also seems to be struggling with details just a little bit. Either way, love it's getting main stream attention but sadly Piers is trying to make him look like a nut-job (surprise).

EDIT: Poster below me said it best.

edit on 4-4-2011 by changetheworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well CNN is using clips from JV's show and JV is back peddling. He is not supporting the information that he put out there with his show. Instead he is clearing saying those opinions are the opinions of the people who were on his show and not his opinion personally. Then goes further to say his TV show is nothing more than an Entertainment show.

If anyone wondered what would happen if Jessie Ventura ever ran for President, this is a good look at it, and sadly Jessie is coming off very poorly.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Trying to send as much love to JesseVentura as I can, I hope he can set things straight!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
piers is getting so personal he's trying to piss off jesse.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I guess his new book is coming out I was gonna say Conspiracy he is doing an interview right when the NCAA championship game is on. But he is doing his new book so no Conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Was Jessie Ventura on for the whole hour. Because I have watched a couple of piers morgan and he likes to jump around from different people and different topics in one hour. Not like Larry king who will do an hour with you.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Morgan made the straw man argument that if you believe in one conspiracy theory then you have to believe in everything that is on the internet.

Also in rebuttal Morgan said when responding to Ventura "You have to believe!" (referring to the official 911 story), thus purposely using the logical fallacy of emotional appeal.

The rebuttal consisted of a long list of abstractions, but he never rebutted the actual claims or facts in any meaningful way.

So, why bring out Ventura at all?
My guess is to reinforce the psychological markers that were already set in the public. Reminding us why we should believe the official stories.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Ya but I do not think it working
Peir to me look more stupid so far Ya pulling the straight line of TPTB

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

That's what he does. I find him to be an utterly contemptible piece of #.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I seriously though Mr Ventura was gonna come over the table and snap his neck when he called him a coward....The freakin balls of that guy to call him a coward..

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I do nto think he was being personal at all. He was asking legit questions. Jessie has really put himself out there, and if this is what he really believes he should be able to defend his position with facts. Instead he back peddled, he deflected, he blamed others, and he refused to answer some questions. Not to mention he is sitting in his chair rocking back and forth like a big monkey. He is clearly agitated and has allowed his interviewer to get under his skin, the problem I have however is that the questions were fair and should be expected especially if he has any ambitions to run for President like he claims.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

Clearly the idiot doesn't know Jesse is a Nam vet, and has a back bone. If your going to start some thing with a guy that has combat experience, you might want to be sure.

edit on 4-4-2011 by ADVISOR because: it needed an edit

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher
Was Jessie Ventura on for the whole hour. Because I have watched a couple of piers morgan and he likes to jump around from different people and different topics in one hour. Not like Larry king who will do an hour with you.

Ya a hole hour but it still not long anoft to really go into real story line
Only just putting his new book out there money talk BS walk LOL

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

he said he wouldnt run for president because of what it would put his family through and the fact that he is a rogue

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by joeydeangel

The dang link don't work!!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I watched a portion of it. is it still on?

I truely dislike piers morgan, why does he have a show?

i asked him that on twitter, doubt he will respond. even if he did, I am sure he will try to be rude to me. lol i think that will be pretty funny.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The video link has been changed(I'm assuming CNN) to a Libyan Rape Video. Why would they take the Jesse Ventura video off and put something else in it's place I wonder?!?

The link to the video is now showing up as a Page-Not-Found....

www.cnn.com...

Here we go again

Edit: Found video of Jesse Ventura talking about 9/11 Conpiracy that was posted 12 hours ago....MUST SEE before this video dissapears like CNN video:

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 4-4-2011 by spydrbyte25 because: Added video site link that is CrItIcAl

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join