It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Magnetometer data shows Japan earthquake was induced

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
HAARP wasnt the sole reason, it would be amping it up, an event that was already due to the magentic pole shift and fault lines and an escalating amounts of activiites world wide, this was being done as an extra means to add fuel to something that is very real, and a part of what I believe is the 7th seal. The Mayan 9th wave, shows stages and dates that we should be very concerned about and send as much love to each other, forgive everyone, and tell everyone you love them, every day. Forgive yourself everything whether its minor or you're into the worst things, just start to pull away and forgive everyone and self, be compassionate. Start to help others. Because its all about Love. And send positive energy to those dates, just seeing people coming together and seeing through the traps in the world, and choosing love.

The seven days of the 9th wave, started March 9th 2011 and the seventh day part starts 10 11 11.
The dates from a graft is as this:

Day 1: Mar 9- Mar 26: seeding
Night 1: March 27- April 13

Day 2: April 14 – May 1: germinating
Night 2: May 2 – May 19: reaction

Day 3: May 20 – June 6: sprouting
Night 3: June 7 – June 24

Day 4: June 25 – July 12: leaf formation
Night 4: July 13 – July 30

Day 5: July 31 – Aug 17: budding
Night 5: Aug 18 – Sept 4: destruction

Day 6: Sept 5 – Sept 22: Flowering
Night 6: Sept 23 – Oct 10

Day 7: Oct 11 (10 11 11) – Oct 28: fruitation.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by guessing

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by jstanthrno1

Just look at The IRIS map for today. The way it looks every angel in heaven must be over the US if not then we look guilty as hell. We are way too lucky. Every Country on the planet is going to be attacking us if this keeps up. They will have to do a really big one on the Madrid just the get the heat off their crimes.

www.iris.edu...

But the USA ia already doomed.

you see,

an asteroid 400km wide is going to land in the middle of the USA...

soon

real lsoon....

so take everyone down at the same time...

LOL.. over and over

I sure hope you are joking about the above comment. If not, how did you come to that conclusion?

link   
reply to post by skunkmunky

I see no reason for you to act like a complete jerk. My family and a few others are eye witnesses to HAARP activities and we know a great deal. I simply wanted to make it clear that, from personal experience, there is a lot more going on that most people know. Of course it doesn't sit well for readers for me to not give details, but twice my family has been put in danger because I opened my mouth. When I got cut off from Coast to Coast, I decided to keep my mouth shut on details so my children didn't pay a further price. So spew your hate all you want. I'm done with this.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunkmunky

Why do so many people believe it's a weapon? Because so many people either want to be part of the "I told you so crowd" and will get in on any conspiracy at ground level, just for the one-up-man-ship of being able to say "I was one of the original believers" or are those who decided that everything that has ever existed could be philophosised into a believable threat to human kind.

Umm, I opt for the "tired of seeing so much pain and hurt in this world at the hands of the evil, souless beings that I would like to be able to expose and disrupt any secrets they've got going for them" option...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Evanzsayz

This is nonsense why would haarp (isnt it an american company) attack their allies, why not test it on someone you hate...I just dont see the endgame here...Japan is a great ally especially since they are so close to north korea

HAARP is an american run research project, one in alaska, puerto rico, and I think another too. Russia has at least 1 built as well.

Besides the fact that HAARP (the one in alaska) can't make earthquakes aside, it makes little sense to attack Japan as Japan is one of the US's biggest trading partners, and at the current times of financial meltdown, we can't afford to lose Japan, which we essentially have.

So unless the "elite" plan is to just destroy all civilization, and make the planet inhospitable for life including their own, it's all absurd nonsense based on ignorance and pseudo science.

... to sabotage the renewal of 2012 great cycle....sooo coincidentally...yappp... behind the 2012 scenario is much more conspiracy.. complicated than ya all know... so be it.

You'll be the judge...

I doubt so...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SammyB

Bullcrap, So many ways to get info out on to the internet.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
On the same line.
Some weeks ago...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SammyB
reply to post by skunkmunky

I see no reason for you to act like a complete jerk. My family and a few others are eye witnesses to HAARP activities and we know a great deal. I simply wanted to make it clear that, from personal experience, there is a lot more going on that most people know. Of course it doesn't sit well for readers for me to not give details, but twice my family has been put in danger because I opened my mouth. When I got cut off from Coast to Coast, I decided to keep my mouth shut on details so my children didn't pay a further price. So spew your hate all you want. I'm done with this.

Hmm. . complete jerk. Riiiight. .

Did I infer that you have or haven't witnessed what you' ve NOT said? No
Did your contribution to this thread add any real value or change any opinions? Not one bit.
Did I mock this fact with some jovial, light-hearted humor? Abso-friggin-lutley.
Was this act justification to label me a Complete Jerk? By your rational, yes.

As you've brought it up, it's possible you may have witnessed first hand something in-explicable that could be related to HAARP, in the same sense that the "Strange noise" video could also be related.

Do try to bear in mind POSSIBLE does not equate to LIKELY.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RapTek

I bet it was:

The charts of HAARP/Gakona magnetometer and NCDXF beacon by March, 11th.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e91f20f7ef85.jpg[/atsimg]

I've stumbled with this article on Press Core, where someone spills the beans about "worst case scenario" drills of US Navy and South Korean military in the Sea of Japan, days before the quake. The same person claims that US Navy performed the SAME drills with Haitian military one or two days before the quake in Haiti:

On Thursday March 10, 2011 South Korean and US forces were in the midst of the Key Resolve / Foal Eagle exercises. Key Resolve is the new name for the military exercise previously known as RSOI, which stands for Reception, Staging, Onward Movement, Integration. Both the US/Haiti military exercise and the US/South Korean military exercise were held just prior to a major earthquake. Both exercises involved computer simulations. Both the Haiti and South Korean exercises involved the use of very powerful radar systems – both included the use of Sea-Based X-Band Radar platforms. The officially stated purpose of these Sea-Based X-Band Radar system is for defenses purposes. “The FBX-T radar is designed to provide early detection and tracking of ballistic missile threats while providing a key element to the layered defense strategy.” Being sea-based allows the platform(s) to be moved to areas where they are needed for enhanced missile defense. As of 2007 the prime contractor for this program, Raytheon IDS had delivered the first two of five planned AN/TPY-2 radars to the Missile Defense Agency. The first radar was delivered in November 2004 and was deployed in Japan. The second U.S. military mobile “X-Band Radar” was deployed in June 2006 to the. ASDF Shariki Sub-base in Aomori Prefecture, Japan. How does the sea-based X-Band Radar system play a role in the Haiti 7.0 magnitude earthquake and Japan’s 8.9 magnitude earthquake? The sea-based X-Band Radar systems are a fleet of floating HAARP systems(...)

For the record: The Sea-Based X-Band Radar system, which supposedly is a "mobile HAARP platform", is based in Pearl Harbor. The anonymous whistleblower of the above article, claims it was taking part in the military drills in the Sea of Japan, prior to the EQ. Interesting how the chart of NCDXF beacon is showing ionospheric heating in the Hawaii, base of X-Band platform, at March 11th.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

I didn't want to go on with this but you disgust me so I will answer that. To get it out on the internet, you need the right forum to reach people. So I decided to do that eleven years ago. The person I gave my story to promised to put it on his website. It turned out he was a disinfo agent, and ex-military. I should have done my homework first and not trusted his cover story. Instead of posting my story about what my family saw regarding HAARP, the next day we had a tornado sent to our house. It did a great deal of damage to our house and terrified my children. The reason it didn't kill us was because it was being steered and had to turn an 80 degree angle right before it reached us in order to go right over the house. This slowed the tornado enough to not completely rip our house to pieces and kill us. I used to work for the government and had a top secret clearance so they really do not appreciate me trying to expose the truth. Through the years I have become very good at identifying disinfo agents like you.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Plus, I've seen pictures uploaded in Japanese forums, by people who noticed odd clouds with magnetic-like pattern in the skies a couple of days after the quake in Honshu:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f287c80d10b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d21846014a12.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1004dc9e1fdc.jpg[/atsimg]

I knew that it was just a matter of weeks until the Japanese people got stronger over the trauma, and they would start to upload pictures and videos on the 'net, making references to HAARP.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
So the U.S military released this info? Then suggesting that if it was HAARP, it was some type of rogue element? Who controls this facility anyways?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SammyB

It's so hard to post info on multiple forums and comment sections? Always best to rely on some random dude..............
and you say you have a "top clearance" your op sec would seem to be lacking.

Disinfo agent would rather you call me that than be an actual 100% bull#ter.
edit on 4-4-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
And for those who still having doubts if TPTB could have hit Japan with HAARP, the discussion between Larry Kudlow and his co-hosts at CNBC News, about the benefits of the EQ in Japan, over the US economy, may help to open some minds:

"The human toll here looks to be much worse than the economic toll and we can be grateful for that."

edit on 4/4/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
HAArp is a very interesting and plausible topic. When the earthquake in Japan happened my bro and I discussed haarp as a possible cause. My thing is "they wouldn't destroy Japan"?? But if these are the same individuals that orchestrated 9/11 then it's possible that they will destroy any other advanced nation. Remember folding the $20 and seening the towers burning? So it's not a surprise that they would leak haarp information linking it to the cause of the earthquake.

And really what role does Japan play on a grand scale? Japan does not control the oil and is not a "super Power" so destroying it is a way to flex their muscles. Katrina and Haiti I believe were haarp induced also.

Notice that European countries have not been subject to this Haarp stuff. Not to say it's Europe verses the world, but that most of the possesed and jin controlled humans and UN friends are being used for a agenda. So once everyone else is taken out on the chess board then the European powers will be next. I hope I am wrong.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So Haarp can cause earthquakes, tornadoes, and hurricanes as well? What a nifty useful weapon! I don't think the weapons in James Bond wieled by super-villians could even do -that- much.

I don't think for a moment Haarp has even a tiny fraction of the power that would be needed to cause such an event.

And I don't buy at all Sammy, that you are "in the know" so deeply.. so much so, that they "sent" a tornado to your home, and you are yet still alive. If you knew so much that you could out the government, you'd be dead already. What.. they have no qualms about killing 10's of thousands of people.. but they won't kill you? yea.. right.. ok.

It's funny how prior to Haarp and our super new technology, there were still earthquakes in these same spots. What caused the earthquake 100 years ago in Japan? Same villages wiped out by tsunamis... but it wasn't an evil conspiracy / NWO takeover then. Why now? Why are ALL significant earthquakes in VERY active earthquake regions ALL attacks by Haarp?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
That earth quake was right along the shore which caused the tsunami.The quakes or after shocks people call them were all along japan near the shore which seemed deliberate,as though trying to cause the tsunamis purposely.Look at the map with the earthquakes and where they are.They all run along the side of Japan.

"Even though the signature frequency of an earthquake was shown throughout March 9 and March 10 there were no constant earthquakes occurring off the east coast of Japan."

Yet how many earthquakes happened after the 11th?

"If you go to HAARP’s official website you can see for yourself that the 2.5 Hz ULF frequency wasn’t only being broadcasted for 10 hours, it was constantly being broadcasted for 2 days prior to the earthquake".

Broadcast?

"What is the significance of a 2.5 Hz ULF broadcast? The natural resonance of an earthquake is 2.5 Hz. Scientists working for the United States military discovered this using the phased array antennas at the HAARP facility in Alaska. HAARP’s own charts suggests that earthquakes occurred constantly for 3 days. We know for a fact that they haven’t".

Don't tell me that HAARP (the thing that is known for making earth quakes)just so happens to be broadcasting the known earthquake signature frequency in order to trigger a major earthquake at the same time as the quake in Japan?

It's just a coincidence that the thing known for making earthquakes was broadcasting a known earthquake signature frequency in order to trigger a major earthquake at the same time as the quake in Japan?

Doesn't sound alarm bells off?Just another coincidence folks!

You could have the elite themselves tell people live on television that they caused the earth quake and people would be like...."yeah right"...why they have you right where they want you don't they?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

They obviously have perfected time travel and have been using haarp for millions of years so that they can control the size of the worlds population.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

It wasn't a random dude. I am hiding a lot of info because I do not want to continue to put my family in danger. This was a person who owned a popular business supposedly outing government conspiracies. This was eleven years ago before the internet was the great info cafe it is now. Also, I was wary of telling what we knew because of some very bad things that happened to us when I shared some things a few years before. This man who seemed so sincere convinced me to give him all the info I had and encouraged me to let him help me. Didn't turn out so well. Finally, years later, I decided to share it with C2C, but after that I made the decision to keep my family safe. I'm not interested in fighting the government.

My clearance was from many years ago and I did not work on the HAARP project so I am not breaking my agreement to not divulge what I knew. We stumbled onto the HAARP incidents by unluckily being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I'm going back to being just a reader. Most people here seem sincere and intelligent but I have no desire to mess any more with disinfo agents or people too frightened to face the truth or open their minds.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join