It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Magnetometer data shows Japan earthquake was induced

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

This is nonsense why would haarp (isnt it an american company) attack their allies, why not test it on someone you hate...I just dont see the endgame here...Japan is a great ally especially since they are so close to north korea

HAARP is an american run research project, one in alaska, puerto rico, and I think another too. Russia has at least 1 built as well.

Besides the fact that HAARP (the one in alaska) can't make earthquakes aside, it makes little sense to attack Japan as Japan is one of the US's biggest trading partners, and at the current times of financial meltdown, we can't afford to lose Japan, which we essentially have.

So unless the "elite" plan is to just destroy all civilization, and make the planet inhospitable for life including their own, it's all absurd nonsense based on ignorance and pseudo science.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Here's another theory, what if HAARP is just able to detect these thins prior to an earth event.. and not actually CAUSING it .. just a thought

There is no fun in that kind of thinking.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by RisenAngel77

The only way we can make them do anything is stop the taxes. We are letting the kill thousands if not millions of inoccent people, We need to cut off the money.

Taxes don't actually pay for anything. It doesn't even cover the interest on our debt to the "Fed" anymore. If the gov't spends money it is on borrowed cash from the "Fed". Cutting off taxes won't stop anything because they are just printing the money to lend to us anyhow.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Let's assume for the moment that any of this is even remotely plausible...

The powers the be are behind it. OK. Why do it? They've already got all the power according to most who subscribe to these notions... If it's a warning to not rock the boat, killing umpteen thousand people in Haiti, Indonesia, and Japan, not to mention any where else catastrophic events take place seem, to me anyway, counterproductive... If seeing tens of thousands of your neighbors murdered, which something like induced earthquakes would most assuredly be, didn't piss you off, what would?

Catastrophes happen. I don't know, maybe blaming some unknown boogeyman for it makes the terror of the unknown somehow more palatable.

It's remarkable how nothing really changes. In medieval Europe they used to blame heretics, or Jews, for outbreaks of the Plauge.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RapTek

check out this video, and I quote it's description: "Independent scientist Leuren Moret, whose 2004 landmark article in the Japan Times unmasked lies and distortions by government and company officials that led to the construction of nuclear power plants in seismically dangerous areas, has declared in an exclusive 65-minute video interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre that the "Japan earthquake and "accidents" at the Fukushima's 6 nuclear power plant units starting March 11, 2011 are in fact deliberate acts of tectonic nuclear warfare, carried out against the populations ecology of Japan and the nations of the Northern Hemisphere, including the U.S., Canada, and Mexico."

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-4-2011 by Deneb56 because: (fixed link)

part 2
www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-4-2011 by Deneb56 because: added second part

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Oh hey, welcome to planet Earth. On your trip, you'll get to learn that Earth has some beautiful but destructive flaws that might affect you. These flaws include harsh mother nature including floods, volcano eruptions, earthquakes, tsunamis, severe thunderstorms, and beyond. Yep. Those are included in your journey here on this wonderful fragile planet.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Oh and one more thing, you might come across some folks who are in denial about the planet's flaws. Therefore, they'll make up stories about the government creating earthquakes but really, it's the planet. Don't mind them, these are the same folks who don't understand the sense of Reality.

Thanks.

(lulz...get a grip guys, it's called EARTH. Earthquakes happen...especially in Japan.)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I have mixed feelings about the HAARP conspiracies. I do agree to some extent the weather can probably be controlled but I'm not certain of their ability to create earthquakes. It just seems highly illogical with the only reason being HAARP is allied with construction companies who make money rebuilding cities drastically affected by natural disasters (which seems far fetched to say the least)

Although, there was an official mad scientist who was trying to "lube" tectonic plates to create slippage/earthquakes. perhaps his research was continued behind closed doors? (thread in my profile)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Absolute fish gonads. So rather than acknowledging the shifting of tectonic plates results in a change in pressure to the earths natural magnetic core, which would obviously be picked up by a huge mega-powered magnetospheric measurement instrument, you turn logic on it's arse and decide that instead of reporting on the changes to the magnetosphere, it was actually responsable for the entire event.

Utter twaddle.

HAARP can be as much as a dangerous weapon, as a cardboard tube can be a light sabre.

It's one thing to be open minded, but to willingly being so canyon minded that stupidty is spewing from several cracks and crevices is sheer lunacy.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Coinicidences???

reply to posted by ThaLoccster

"I guess my point is I see no correlation between the 2 events, other than they happened on the same day. I actually kind of thought that I caused the earthquake, because I talked on my cellphone for like 6 hours that day and I've never done that before. Suddenly there's a massive earthquake, they had to be related somehow, right? "

How about the fact that the Japanese earthquake happened on March 11, 3-11 (like 9-11)? Oh, oh, ...but wait, we're coming up on the 25th anniversary of Chernobyl ( 26 April 1986 ). Oh, oh, but wait....Three Mile Island disaster happened March 28, 1979.... Hmmm, I'm seeing a trend here.....Coincidences ????
I'm not sure I'm liking the March, April timeframe.

edit on 4-4-2011 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalBlue
Coinicidences???

"I guess my point is I see no correlation between the 2 events, other than they happened on the same day. I actually kind of thought that I caused the earthquake, because I talked on my cellphone for like 6 hours that day and I've never done that before. Suddenly there's a massive earthquake, they had to be related somehow, right?
"

How about the fact that the Japanese earthquake happened on March 11, 3-11 (like 9-11)? Oh, oh, ...but wait, we're coming up on the 25th anniversary of Chernobyl ( 26 April 1986 ). Oh, oh, but wait....Three Mile Island disaster happened March 28, 1979.... Hmmm, I'm seeing a trend here.....Coincidences ????

you really should consider the power of coincidences and the idea that history repeats itself. just sayin

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
hmmm, stretch of theory here, but could HAARP have been the device used to cause the Twin Towers to fall??? (since there is so much controversy that the planes themselves were not enough to make the the towers fall???)
(lending itself to the government involvement theory)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyalBlue

No. They were two two buildings who were pretty much destroyed when two jet planes flew into them. It's possible terrorists planted explosives in them but....it's more fun to think it was the ...GOVERNMENTZZZ.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

hmmm, stretch of theory here, but could HAARP have been the device used to cause the Twin Towers to fall???

No silly, that was military grade nano-thermade installed in the building the weekend before, during a power down.

www.youtube.com...

That's sort of a stretch of the imagination would leave it so wafer thin, I could use it as a king sized rizla. .

P.s Just to correct SeventhSeal, it was THREE buildings that TWO planes destroyed, lets not all forget the history and physics re-writing building that fell that day, good ol' WTC 7.

edit on 4-4-2011 by skunkmunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

hmmm, stretch of theory here, but could HAARP have been the device used to cause the Twin Towers to fall???

Um.. no.

What do you think this thing does? It's not a super laser. As sound, it is not enclosed in a space to amplify the signal (as with a speaker) - it's just not powerful enough to do anything you people are suggesting. Move millions of tons of rock to create earthquakes? Knock down buildings? No..

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by skunkmunky

I would love to tell you how wrong you are, with lots of specific details, but the last time I tried to tell what happened with myself and my family regarding the HAARP project, I was cut off while being interviewed on Coast to Coast. George was surprised and said on the radio that the connection had been cut by an outside source. Before that, when I tried to out our story, we were put in physical danger much to the terror of my children, so I will have to pass on this. It just makes me sick to not be able to tell the real story. It also makes me sick to know how little people know regarding the true technological abilities of this nation.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hbarker

The US, Russia and China have haarp. Which one would attack our friend Japan?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
My god! Look at the timeframe:

This STRONG 2.5 Hz signal started at Midnight, as the day of March 9th was beginning.

Kept going steady for two days and a few hours, with little fluctuation, until it...

Stops on March 11th in the morning, at around 9 AM.

Look at the frigging numbers, people...The hours and the dates! That's insane! o: o: o:

3... 9... 11...

(and a "0" for Midnight, indicating a "starting point")

What else than HAARP could have produced such strong ELF signal? If it's something else, this is beyond our knowledge.

Major find here.

Flagged.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
HAARP manipulates the atmosphere, climate, and weather for military purposes. Based in Gokona, Alaska, it's a jointly managed US Air Force/Navy weather warfare program

source

------------------------------------

Ray Mabus = 75th United States Secretary of the NAVY

Obama advisor is Ray Mabus

source

----------------------------------------------------

Nostradamus

The great star = Nibiru will burn for seven days and the cloud will make the sun appear double. The large mastiff will howl all night when the great pontiff changes his abode = maga earthquake in Japan.

MABUS will soon die,
Then will come a horrible
slaughter of people and animals
At once vengance revealed coming
from a hundred hands
"Thirst and Famine when
The Comet shall pass
C2 Q72

------------------------------------------------------------

St John Revelation:

After his I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that no wind should blow on the earth, or on the sea, or upon any tree. 7:2 And I saw another angel ascend from the sunrising = Japan , having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a great voice to the four angels to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know who to target?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SammyB
reply to post by skunkmunky

I would love to tell you how wrong you are, with lots of specific details, but the last time I tried to tell what happened with myself and my family regarding the HAARP project, I was cut off while being interviewed on Coast to Coast. George was surprised and said on the radio that the connection had been cut by an outside source. Before that, when I tried to out our story, we were put in physical danger much to the terror of my children, so I will have to pass on this. It just makes me sick to not be able to tell the real story. It also makes me sick to know how little people know regarding the true technological abilities of this nation.

Well that changes everything doesn't it and now I'm an absolute believer as a result of what you've just said.

Pass me your conspiracy bucket, I wanna spew a shat-load of logic into it.

Is haarp a super-weapon? Possibly, but highly unlikley.
So why all the secrecy? Because it costs an absolute fortune to set up and run. Combine the set up / running costs plus the expense of educating muppets into what it does and why it's necessary for our future and it's easier to just keep it out of the mainstream public eye and make a simple website with some information for those that are interested.

Why do so many people believe it's a weapon? Because so many people either want to be part of the "I told you so crowd" and will get in on any conspiracy at ground level, just for the one-up-man-ship of being able to say "I was one of the original believers" or are those who decided that everything that has ever existed could be philophosised into a believable threat to human kind.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by leeangqi

So we're suspending all rational thought completely and it's come down to "Who can pontificate the most profoundly".

In that case, he who laughs last, laughs longest. I think I'll take a back seat, allowing myself to bathe in hysterics at the forthcoming wave of loose stool water.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join