It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Magnetometer data shows Japan earthquake was induced

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
That should be one of the first missions in a mission of this size. Make sure that all magnatometers are off, or malfunctioning. I am not buying it. I doubt tptb are that sloppy.

I want to believe, I really do. But I do not think that anybody would leave a clue like this out there for any info geek to snag.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If the earthquake has been caused by HAARP, why would The United States Air Force and Navy provide a visual insight into what caused it?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by boncho
The most damning evidence is that Haiti was just a testrun, then they used it on Indonesia in the tsunami and now Japan so they are trying to wipe out the Asians.
Conclusive evidence to what HAARP does right HERE

????? Unless i have been hallucinating and totally misread the news, i thought Indonesian tsunami 5 years before Haiti, not after?

If HAARP is capable of even a tiny percentage of what is often claimed on here and similar sites, i would actually be rather impressed but human ingenuity. Personally, i believe it mostly to be a load of ........ (insert word here). With things like this, there is generally a kernel of truth in a whole granary full of rubbish...

You probably should have clicked that link....

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by RapTek

especially after Japan was threatened with an earthquake just a couple of years ago.
Threatened by who and when?

Got a link?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
This is what I have been following for 2 weeks now.

Alaska is getting ready to rock...

This is the last 24 hours

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/391135de369e.png[/atsimg]
edit on 3-4-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

I'll be watching the news and remember this thread.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Yeah, I think HAARP did the Japan quake. I also think they stored the spent fuel rods there to make sure it did maximum damage to the environment. Being under the security of an Israeli company. They said the back up generators were inundated by water. These brilliant minds couldn't see that the generators should be elevated?
I was at conspiracy zone, and they brought out the fact that the HAARP facility is laid out like an old fashioned skeleton key. This must be the key for world domination.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This thread is getting heavily montored, keeps locking up and greying my computer out, which happens in linux for this kind spyware, obviously cia type.

starworlds.blogspot.com...

This is the most detailed, old school astrological forcast, of the 9th wave until the mayan dark night end of October, and it drives home the way the bloodlines work making sure all the signs, the heavenly astrological and numerological ones, coincide, and then putting all their technology on the job as well, leavning nothing to chance.

I hope everyone gets a chance to read this, from aquarius, the water bearer and the positioning Saturn and Virgo to mean Harvest, Death, this was rather heavy duty as above, so below kind of forcast for this time period. Venus in retograde Morning Star position, which is a pertending of catastrophes as well.

In addition, 3 11 11.

This is precisely how the bloodlines do it. 9/11 was the same way.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Can anyone provide the HAARP data for the following quakes:

May 22, 1960,Valdivia, Chile, Magnitude 9.5
March 27, 1964 Prince William Sound, Alaska, USA, Magnitude 9.2
November 4, 1952 Kamchatka, Russia (then USSR), Magnitude 9.0

..and so on.
Source
No?
Oh well.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I wish someone would make their minds - It Was a Haarp event - It wasn't a Haarp event.
I think it was done by man. only because of that first reactor explosion the one that had
a concussion dome. sure looked like a high explosive like C4 and the size of it, I would
guess somewhere around 500lbs of C4 would duplicate what I saw. also, a nuclear physis
says just the fact that 4 - 6 reactors are damaged is highly suspecious to him. multiple
backup systems seemed to be sabatoged, and then they said the tell tell code word
for NWO operation..... Who could have imagined a earthquake and a tsunami.... ??? Moron statement.
just like 2 planes hit two building but three fell is normal. dont know -
However, I did run across some information that we might be able to verify if we could issue
a search warrant on the white house.... in a room under the white house there is a poster of
I guess the master plan of what ever they are doing.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
thanks for the relevant information, OP.
S&F in return
The question that pops up in my crippled brain is: qui bono? or, better, what was the intended purpose?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
why would HAARP post evidence that showed their own guilt?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RapTek

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There might be some good information in this Thread to.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
In order to conclusively prove HAARP is causing earthquakes, three things have to happen.

1) Prove that this activity at HAARP never happens absent a significant earthquake, not just that it sometimes coincides with an earthquake.

2) Provide a cohesive, technical, scientific model/theory as to how and why this activity at HAARP triggers earthquakes.

3) Allow that theory to be peer reviewed and declared sound.

Chadwickus already ruled out #1 here: Link To Post This activity can take place at HAARP without a significant earthquake taking place.

I haven't ever seen anyone do #2 in a form that hasn't been robustly challenged. I haven't ever seen anyone do #3 at all.

I'm not asserting that HAARP does not or cannot induce earthquakes, merely that there is no proof as of yet that it does. Correlation does not prove causality.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The Induction Magnetometer quoted in the OP is located in Gakona, Arkansas - this of course is equipment used to monitor the geomagnetic field - not produce radio waves. So where is the equipment used to generate these waves that supposedly induce earthquakes? The Alaska facility?

I'm no expert but it seems that any fluctuations in the geomagnetic field from HAARP generates worldwide changes - not localized (i.e. Japan). Anyone got links to Magnetometers in east Asia that can show stronger frequencies closer to Japan? That would certainly strengthen the case.

My point is - showing HAARP was 'on' at the time of the earthquake proves nothing. Show me evidence of intentional targeting - then you'll have my attention.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Other excellent threads have explored this HAARP theory. From a layman's point of view, many of the ideas suggesting humans causing events seem pretty flimsy. The basis of the theory has some pretty huge holes.

Regardless, has anyone else picked up on the fact that the entire hybrid car industry has been delivered a brutal (and maybe near-fatal) blow?

Who killed the electric car? Mother nature?

Maybe there are explanations, but with any conspiracy, it must be vast in order to orchestrate effects and the likelihood of so many people being involved without someone whistle-blowing seems unlikely.

However, in this world maybe anything is possible...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
When I think of what kind of a person could possibly be running HAARP, this is what pops into my mind's eye.

i655.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RapTek

Just one question.

Why? Why would we target Japan? Or California for that matter.
Nonsense is all this is.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Just dont buy that haarp has anything to do with causing earthquakes.

It is not that complexe, earthquakes have been occurring for millions of years around the " ring of fire " and other various parts throughout the world. Mark my words.. They will continue for millions more. Simple geology.............. This rubbish about haarp is rather annoying. There is no way this was intentional. Anyways flag away, I know I won't.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RapTek

This is my first Thread..so please guide me on how to edit it if there's something wrong to it...thanks!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is nonsense why would haarp (isnt it an american company) attack their allies, why not test it on someone you hate...I just dont see the endgame here...Japan is a great ally especially since they are so close to north korea

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join