It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Alien Contact? Could This Be The Smoking Gun?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Is it legal for a DPM (Foot Doctor) to do surgery on a patient's neck?

I'm just wondering......

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Tim Cullen, who established an email account just for those who wish to comtact him about this, may have some info an be able to help with this. His email is: [email protected] I don't know if this email is still good, but he welcomes inquiries

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This is amazing and I did come across it before (not on ATS). I am already a believer based on the experiences of certain individuals and the government's obvious hurry to hide the truth. I also believe I have acess to the critical information but choose not to put my hand on that door knob and turn the handle, the reason is because it's just too deep and too crazy. One thing skeptics need to keep in dear mind is that if there were beings in UFOs performing cattle mutilations and abductions the beings would be many many times more advanced than us, so to hide amongst the population would be more of an easy task. They would know what you were going to believe, they would know who is going to believe it.

Can a human expert of the highest degree perform this kind of surgery? It is more believable to me that aliens have an underground base and abducted cattle for genetic experimentation, leaving the animal back on the earth. It is only this or secret nazi technology integrated into the CIA and they created an extremely large front, they would also have known seemingly impossible mind control technology.

From what I have seen it was so vivid in reality of a spiritual nature, it was not human, I don't see how any humans can front like that.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleStarGal
Is it legal for a DPM (Foot Doctor) to do surgery on a patient's neck?

I'm just wondering......

. Leir holds academic degrees of Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Bachelor of Science, and Associate in Arts.

Dr. Leir is Board Certified in the following boards:

The National College of Foot Surgeons
The American Board of Podiatric Sports Medicine
The American Board of Foot Surgery
The American Circulatory Society and the Society for Non-Invasive Vascular Technology.

A very intelligent foot doctor

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Somehow, ive not been able to take Dr Liers claims too seriously, and it has to do with the wishy washy kind of backing and forthing that seems prevalent with other haoxery thats been perpetrated on the UFO community for the sake of profits in the past.
I am not sayin this is so in this case, just that i think i smell twinges of it .
The subject of implants is something that has always interested me because of its unique opportunity to recover and examine what may be field issue or better, alien technology.
The mudane looking lumps that i have so far seen depicted,(with attendant micro pics ets...)are indistinguishable
to my education level.
What i find incredible about these implants is that of all the ET evidence gatherable out there, these alone would seem to be susceptable to our scientific methods and techniques.
Both in opportunities to gather samples, and the proliferation of med labs all over the world.
Indeed, id any real scientific study were to be engaged in, i am sure that the medical world would be able to produce a plethora of objects for study.
There is few other opportunities to atually put the ET presence to the test, andd one that is both scientific and reliable.The costs would also be minimal.
Suppose we simply called for the medical hospitals of an area, to submit all fragments which have been removed from patients instead of disposing of them.
As well we could begin an active search for those p[eople who suspect that they may have such an implant.
This could also be augmented with remote sensing electronic door way screens etc.
This would be a passive system that would listen for any signals being emitted by the humans who pass such portals daily.
All kinds of opportunities lie in this direction of research if the scientific community would only take it more seriously.
I cant help thinking that perhaps a different personality than Dr Leir could get this promising field of UFO research more accreditation.
Regular medical staff could be a great help if they were to be informed and recruited to collect such samples as they encounter, as well as take their patients word more seriously in theis matter.
There is a great deal to be gained i think in pursuit of this line of research.
But Dr Leir? meh....

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
please excuse double post
edit on 3-4-2011 by Ross 54 because: inadvertent double post removed

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I don't claim to be an expert in this area, but found the claim about elements 'not of this Earth' intriguing. I realized that they were very probably talking about isotopic ratios in various elements detected in the sample (implant). A given element has a known mixture of different isotopes, which are slightly different versions of that element. If the ratio is different, it is a strong indication that the element originated from somewhere other than Earth. The sample shows Copper 63 and Copper 65 in nearly equal amounts, differing by only about 1%. The normal Earthly proportion is 69 to 31%, respectively. The normal ratio of Iron isotopes is: Iron 56 =92%, Iron 54=6%, Iron 57= 2%. The sample shows Iron 56 and 57 in a ratio of 78 to 22 %. Iron 57 is clearly more abundant than expected. Iron 54 was not reported at all. If a chemist, metallurgist, or physicist sees any significant errors in what I have written, I would like to hear about it. Ross

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The problem I find with this video is that the only one doing the talking is Dr.Lier.

He is the only one that is interpreting the results and conclusions from the reports.....which as some have already mentioned have not been made available.

If these reports did in fact come to the conclusions that Dr,Lier says they did then surely it would be better for
either the researcher of the video or even Dr.Lier himself to read out the conclusions of each report in full.
The fact that he doesn't, should flag up a caution that Dr.Lier is only abstracting parts of the report that support his claim whilst not mention other parts that might throw doubts on his claim.

It also has to be remembered that Dr.Lier firmly believes that he has removed ET implants, several years back a TV documentory team asked Lier if they could independently test one of his ET implants that he had removed from a man's arm.
Lier was convinced it was an ET implant..........but when it was independently tested, it was found to be nothing more than a normal metal fragment, further investigation by the tv researcher found that the guy who had this implant removed had been involved in a serious car accident some years before.

So to me these implants, even if they are meteorite fragments need to be investigated further, with other doctors or scientists studying the actual reports to perhaps suggest other plausible explanations as to how they got into the patient.
Here's a theory that doesn't involve ET.......we know that small meteorites hit the earth on a daily basis.....perhaps one broke up into microscopic fragments and hit a person in the jaw neck, arm etc...... being so small it may not have even been noticed at the time.

Several years later......this person thinks he has an implant..........Dr Lier removes it.......and there you have it a tiny fragment of meteorite.
edit on 3-4-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Having seen as many orange satellites as I have and had a very close up time loss encounter
I have no doubt aliens exist so my interest is in locating cataloging and classification all of this
alien device archiecture , interestingly I am researching similar technology using
www.nanoscience.gatech.edu...
very cool Zinc Oxide piezo-electric nanogenerators can be easily manufactured...

edit on 3-4-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ross 54
I don't claim to be an expert in this area, but found the claim about elements 'not of this Earth' intriguing. I realized that they were very probably talking about isotopic ratios in various elements detected in the sample (implant). A given element has a known mixture of different isotopes, which are slightly different versions of that element. If the ratio is different, it is a strong indication that the element originated from somewhere other than Earth. The sample shows Copper 63 and Copper 65 in nearly equal amounts, differing by only about 1%. The normal Earthly proportion is 69 to 31%, respectively. The normal ratio of Iron isotopes is: Iron 56 =92%, Iron 54=6%, Iron 57= 2%. The sample shows Iron 56 and 57 in a ratio of 78 to 22 %. Iron 57 is clearly more abundant than expected. Iron 54 was not reported at all. If a chemist, metallurgist, or physicist sees any significant errors in what I have written, I would like to hear about it. Ross

Ok and what can you conclude from this?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorkiSpaceDuck
Having seen as many orange satalites as I have and had a very close up time loss encounter

How long was your time loss encounter?

I seen a few TV documentaries that report on some people's time loss encounter, but they are usually only talking of minutes or a couple of hours, and I don't find these stories too convincing as it can be quite easy to lose track of time......I've done it many times just posting on these forums!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The idea of ET implants is very interesting.
Stan Romanek also had an implant and documented it.

I'll have to see more of what Dr. Lier has done. I watched the vid on the 1st page.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
This is what nerves and nerve bundles look like under an electron microscope...

Also, in-and-of-itself the fact the foreign object had nerves attached to it is insignificant. Any foreign object left in the body will eventually fuse with tissue.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by Versa
This is what nerves and nerve bundles look like under an electron microscope...

Also, in-and-of-itself the fact the foreign object had nerves attached to it is insignificant. Any foreign object left in the body will eventually fuse with tissue.

I see... It this fact yeah ?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I've seen several documentaries about these. Nat Geo or Discovery channel, can't remember which it was, but these are very interesting pieces of evidence. You can show skeptics and debunkers evidence all day and they will find SOME way to pick it apart. I was going to start a thread yesterday about something I and my neighbor saw at around 6:00 pm but couldn't get to my camcorder in time so didn't bother. No evidence.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
I've seen several documentaries about these. Nat Geo or Discovery channel, can't remember which it was, but these are very interesting pieces of evidence.

I too have seen those tv programmes on Liers implants.......but every time one of the implants was given over for testing for the tv programme they have always come out as ordinary terrestrial fragments of some kind.

So I'm not too convinced about too much Lier has to say about his implants, I'd much rather hear it from other scientists and surgeons about what these implants are.
Dr.Lier is too much of an interested party to be able to give a truly trusted and non partial conclusion as to what these implants actually are.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

You're quite the dumb guy. The metals and what not in the implant are metals NOT FOUND ON THIS EARTH. There you go, that means it's of extraterrestrial origin. Couldn't have been a meteor because a piece of meteor isn't going to grow legs and walk into some guy and surgically implant itself.

I don't think we need to get rude about this.....lets keep it civil......what do say friend?

Firstly elements on Earth are the same as elements off Earth.

If the test in this Youtube are to believed then they are meteorite fragments.

Like I said small meteorites hit the Earth everyday.......who is to say that a tiny fragment didn't manage to penetrate the person's body, perhaps several years earlier....perhaps even when they were small kids playing outside.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

surly aliens are advanced enough to where crapping is not nessasary going to need another way

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join