It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Alien Contact? Could This Be The Smoking Gun?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Your argument is obviously without basis of education and is irrelevant and
worthless. I do apologize that I couldn't help you with your quest to deny ignorance (that is of course if you ever had such a quest), any hoot good riddance I'll not respond to this.

-Alien

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

How? You have not shown how your argument is nothing but ignorance.

You are claiming that different rocks of different densities all become either dust, or too large. Clearly this is ignorance of the conservation of mass and energy as you would have to add energy to make a rock get to the same point as one with different characteristics. An artillery shell doesn't go the same distance nor make the same explosion of a HE bullet, now does it?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Um?

So I guess it's done then? Disbelievers shunned and the eyes of the world opened? Seems impossible for anyone to go back to stone-age thinking anymore?

A new era for the mentality of mankind?

Maybe finally we can move on and start actually exploring this entire concept rather than waste another 50 years lying, getting lied to about, and straight being suppressed from any real info on the subject.

S+F

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
How true is this?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

probably not, as I don't understand why a camera would be affected by a teleporter. that would mean it generates an amp of some sort. The energy inefficiency of having to blast a person with energy and having that energy splatter everywhere pretty much means aliens are retarded. It also contradicts the single light circle under him, as that emp source and light would be coming from the same photon source, as they are both photons. Funny, so you focus visible light, but just failtacular spray other frequencies everywhere?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join