It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rumbling "Noise", In Santa Cruz Ca Now!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I'm outside right now located about a mile from Cabrillo College and I'm hearing the rumbling noise that everyone on here has been talking about. I started about 20 or so minutes ago and I hear it to the south. Is anyone near here hearing it too? I was letting my dog out and I noticed that it was extremely quieter than usual, and after a minute or two out of nowhere the noise started. It is now 1:15 a.m. Pacific Time. the noise started around 12:55 p.m. This is my first post so be gentile please

edit on 3-4-2011 by BunnyBeHoppy because: Typo

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Nothing unusual where I am.

Record it!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I don't have anything to record it with, sorry.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
im in san diego about 3 miles from TJ yes i did notice how rediculously calm it is,no breeze and i do hear a sound,it sounds like a jet in the distance but it keeps going,and the air feels lifeless like a stagnant basement

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I'm about 20 miles from you and all it quiet.
I can hear my stomach growl it's so quiet...
Time to make a sammich!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
up here in oakland everything seems pretty chill at the moment. thanks a lot for the heads up man

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Dont panic, its only a party & you aint been invited, either that or they digging huge bunkers for the doomsday & once again, I dont think they handed out invites

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

Can one of you bring up a map, and show the distance betwen your two locations.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

They're about 470 Miles/756 Km South West
edit on 3-4-2011 by BunnyBeHoppy because: Fix direction

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
oh yeah could you please let us know what time it ends?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
You said you were walking your dog when it began? How did your dog respond?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Wow thats quite a distance. So you say its coming from the south of you. And the other guy in San Deigo can hear it faintly. Then there must be thousands of people in betwen that would also hear it. Maybe someone will record it.

link   
lame... anyone can come and tell and yell, i saw ajnd heard a thing... But it does not mean i do not believe you, its just hard to take a word from someone, especially here :p

link   
I am in KC and we've having been hearing the same noise for about 2 hours. Sounds like a jet engine also. My husband made fun till he realized it wasn't stopping. Started out muffled getting louder now. Never posted before either, this just concerns me.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

She finished doing her doggy business and seemed kinda excited to go inside, nothing too weird.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
You guys say it's quiet.
Can you hear any birds???

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by catinmo
I am in KC and we've having been hearing the same noise for about 2 hours. Sounds like a jet engine also. My husband made fun till he realized it wasn't stopping. Started out muffled getting louder now. Never posted before either, this just concerns me.

I'll give you your first star for that. I heard it where I live a couple weeks ago, and it was disturbing. Still no idea what could be causing it.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

Wont be hearing birds in the middle of the night. Maybe a owl.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by catinmo

ya it seems endless and sometimes it gets louder,and other than that its unaturally calm,no energy in the air, almost like a dead planet,no breeze,the only other things i hear are those GMO mini pseudo dogs bark but thats normal their unstable creatures

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

So are you in Cali as well/ Is it still going. Maybe a rlocal radio station might mention something. If this noise is that loud and goes that long, how does so many people just ignore it. And pass it off.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join