It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rumbling "Noise", In Santa Cruz Ca Now!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

people can discount it for freeway noise,airplanes,white noise ect.plus alot are asleep and dont know or others have an ear fulla TMZ dulling their senses to reality lol, i dont know what i is but i dont like things this calm its unnerving, reminds me of the calm before a storm,plus it makes my skin crawl

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

Can you maybe record this event, since its still going. Thats if it still is.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

So are you in Cali as well/ Is it still going. Maybe a rlocal radio station might mention something. If this noise is that loud and goes that long, how does so many people just ignore it. And pass it off.

You may, or may not, be surprised at the intrinsic ability of Americans to ignore remarkable events. Most just don't pay any attention whatsoever to what goes on around them.
edit on 3-4-2011 by VariableConstant because: typo

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Ahh, morning here for me doh

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
im in watsonville and dont hear anything.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BunnyBeHoppy

There was an earthquake in San Benito, under 3...just wondered if you're close?

RECORD IT!!!!

See any colors in the sky??

Feel different? Moody, apprehensive, headache, stomach?

RECORD IT...lol

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BunnyBeHoppy
I heard a rumbling noise yesterday in the UK.I wonder if there's any connection?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
i heard it too, this very night, a plane, flying low and causing for a few minutes a rumbling...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BunnyBeHoppy
I don't have anything to record it with, sorry.

no cellphone? :O

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BunnyBeHoppy
I'm outside right now located about a mile from Cabrillo College and I'm hearing the rumbling noise that everyone on here has been talking about. I started about 20 or so minutes ago and I hear it to the south. Is anyone near here hearing it too? I was letting my dog out and I noticed that it was extremely quieter than usual, and after a minute or two out of nowhere the noise started. It is now 1:15 a.m. Pacific Time. the noise started around 12:55 p.m. This is my first post so be gentile please

edit on 3-4-2011 by BunnyBeHoppy because: Typo

I know its probably stopped but as most cell phones have a sound recorder can someone get an audio sample of this noise? ie put the mic to the ground. I have not heard any hard evidence of this sound yet only subjective hearsay. Im not discounting the event only saying those of us not in the US have not had the opportunity to hear it yet.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have read some believe its a "natural phenomenon called Ducting".
I do not by into this though.
Have you heard it any more?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Friend and I heard it April 1st but it only lasted like 30 seconds, 2:30-3 am ,not minutes like other witnesses. It was strange like a sound that was right in my ear, yet far away at the same, it wasn't identifiable. It was more of a vibration a wierd frequency that sounded/felt like it went upward very fast. Don't know if its the same phenomenon but either way, strange, rumbling vibrating sound here in southwest Washington state.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Just to let you know, we have been hearing it in Louisiana....it went on for almost and hour, It affected me so much I bought a camcorder so I can be ready if I hear it again. I believe you! My neighbor told me it woke her up at around 2am last night it was so loud. I sleep with a fan on and the a/c so I slept through it. This lady is someone had not met yet....she just came up to me when I was getting my mail and asked if I heard all that noise last night.....I asked her how it sounded and she said "like a roaring sound"....which is exactly what I heard...a roaring sound with soft "booms" every now and then. I have been trying to listen to every sound I can find on the Internet, and the closest sound I came across that sounded like what I heard. was a volcano before it erupts. But I don't think that could be, because so many different places are hearing it.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Did it sound like these?
soi.stanford.edu...
edit on 3-4-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

The noise I heard here in Michigan sounded just like these recordings you linked. Are you saying that we are hearing the Sun flares? Or am I misinterpreting?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm in Orange County & just the usual airplanes & freeway noise.
In order to hear it here, they might want to boost the volume.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Thats pretty close to the noise I heard.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Just to let you know, we have been hearing it in Louisiana....

I do also and have not heard anything

I live in Lydia around Cypermort Point (Gulf of Mexico)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Its probably an airplane.

This is probably a paid disinfo post.

Do you guys not notice patterns in the way that posts are posted?

It comes in waves. Watch in a month we will be on a whole new set of subjects completely different from the last set.

You guys are drinking the koolaid.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by solsticks

The noise I heard here in Michigan sounded just like these recordings you linked. Are you saying that we are hearing the Sun flares? Or am I misinterpreting?

My latest theory on it is yes the sun is causing a new kind of electromagnetic resonance with the earth or a new kind of storm. The sound from the cave in Tibet is also the same i think so what can it all mean?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join