It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Man Has Photographed Something Strange...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Published: 12:19 PM 4/1/2011

Wow , three pages and 16 flags for an April fools day joke ( hoax ) , man i know things have been a bit quite on the UFO front recently but

edit on 3-4-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by PixelDuster

Am I the only one who thinks it is in the same position/motion as the Patterson bigfoot?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hehe is anyone taking this seriously ? Its quite obviously a mega fake, faker than bigfoot & the mothman mixed together. (bring it on bigfoot believers!)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
i think the thing finally hit the brick wall and died LOL

so this guy has a camera and only takes 1 photo not 10,000 pics like any normal being would do or perhaps a wait for it wait for it ....... a " VIDEO " False Flag

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Is he wearing a cape?! It's a superhero! It looks like it could be a bronze statue or something. It's like nearly impossible to take any of these types of things serious since there is such a high rate of BS.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

No one else notice that........

Hmm

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Probably not yard art.....but it could be a hoax. I wonder why the creature was not looking at him when he came that close and took the picture.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Everyone, it was posted on 1/4/2011 which is the 1st of April.

Has no one heard of April fools day on here?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Just an "alien" doin some yardwork.lol

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
the alien's walking like hello what a beautiful morning gonna get my caffe au lait hey why not cut through this dimension?

if you excuse me Im going back to bed and fight the final battle against this horse-killing hangover

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Thank you all for your comments. I really do not know what to think of this photo. But I suppose if it were such an obvious hoax it would be in the hoax bin. I realize that we may never know exactly what this is a photograph of but I think that is has yet to be definitively debunked as a fake at least here on ATS. You can all go back if you have missed it and see PixelDuster's treatment of the photo. Here is the quote from his post...

Well, I tried my best to bring the little fellow out a bit. Could well be a statuette, but the fading of the right leg and neck suggest motion. Kind of, in a perhaps wishful mindset. I really do lament the demise of film cameras... a whole order of magnitude better. Ah, well, "progress," eh, what? here is what I wound up with from the close up in the OP... make of it what you will.

So I do not know PixelDudter personally but based on the screen name and his ability to whip out that analysis in a matter of minutes I have the impression that his opinion can be taken as viable. He seems to get the same impression that I do. There is a physical object there that has the shape shown in the photo and it appears to be in motion.
Some seem to think that the photo was taken through glass I disagree. First of all it is a ridiculous way to construct a building and having to invent the presence of unseen glass doors to make the scenario work comes up short in my opinion. And I don't think that there was any reason for him to have placed a giant sheet of glass in front of himself which seems to be suggested by this theory. Seriously; what a stretch!
So, still not debunked and there is as much proof it is real as there is that is a hoax.
I would like the EXIF data as well and I have software that will pull it out if it is there. If there is enough interest I will try and contact the photographer but I cannot predict how successful I will be with that. Thanks again, folks.
Here is the photo from PixelDuster once more...

edit on 3-4-2011 by Frater210 because: Visual aids

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

Coffee and aspirin. Plenty of fluids.

I know that it looks funny if it were a person we would for sure say, "Hey, where you goin' walkin' in to that wall'? But maybe for this thing there is no concern for walls and doors or even what direction you are going in. I also think the thing looks a little grouchy and purposeful but there I go Anthropomorphizing the thing. See what I mean? Who knows what is important to this critter?

edit on 3-4-2011 by Frater210 because: Addendum

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

For crying out loud, it's blatantly obvious thats it's a picture of a bloody garden ornament or something similiar which was posted on April Fools day!

Seriously....

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well, OK then. You are now responsible for proving that it is an ornament or sculpture of some type. Congratulations. I can't wait to see your analysis.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

My analysis is based on two simple things: 1.) it's pathetically easy to determine that you are not looking at a "moving alien" and 2.) it was posted in the morning on April Fool's Day

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The picture is interesting to say the least.. wether its legit or not is not for me to say but my question is what the heck is it doing in this guys back yard? Maybe he's a scout looking for a good home for his overlord when the greys come home to roost..

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Well, lots of things happened on April Fool's Day I see no reason why this could not be one of them except for the fact that the actual photo was taken on March 19th, 2011 and only submitted on the 1st of April. You are right it could be an April Fool's prank and I am just the kind of fool to bite and post it at ATS. But it still has not been proven a hoax and I am getting the impression that it is going to take more than opinion. Sorry.
Also, I think it is moving. Sorry again, but I do. And so does PixelDuster and others so pick a side of the fence on that one (and you have).
Also I just think there must be a giant plague of E.T. garden gnomes and Alien space-ballons in Preston-Lancashire. Evidenced by this video...

My god! what is happening in Preston?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

definitely a statue of some kind it appears to be walking but when you take a picture of something moving you get tracers something that is not in this picture (still creepy though)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You can't be serious.....

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Wow , three pages and 16 flags for an April fools day joke ( hoax ) , man i know things have been a bit quite on the UFO front recently but

edit on 3-4-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

Only just seen your comment, thank you! Some one with sense

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join