It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Man Has Photographed Something Strange...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

definitely a store bought toy of some kind

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I think that the image is a morphed one.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

The sun is at 11 o'clock which is why I think it gives the impression of being through glass - I myself have ended up with this result in photography even through I have been outside - sun flare.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
looks like a root or mushroom.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
cmon guys an alien walks through his yard and only one pic?

obviously a toy or makeshift of some kind.

there are more interesting threads in here than propagating this kind of sheet,of paper?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Looks like a pharaonic statue and the photo is fake

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I'd like to see the original photo before I passed judgment on it.

325x244 isn't the native resolution of any camera I know of.

Edit: here is the original photo from UFO Casebook:

Image: www.ufocasebook.com...

Source: www.ufocasebook.com...
edit on 3-4-2011 by skyjohn because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2011 by skyjohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Looks fake, But im also from Preston so i will keep my eye out for him, The area looks like brookfield?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
maybe.. a hand-pump for well water?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagickWithoutTears
Looks fake, But im also from Preston so i will keep my eye out for him, The area looks like brookfield?

As if an alien would dare to venture into Brookfield unarmed!

Just kidding. I'm in Preston too.

I hope it's real. it's a bit cute. It should visit my garden. My Jack Russell would love to play with it.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
ET phone gnome.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

maybe he looking for spec savers lololol
yeah fake all over it now if it was walking to the gate i say other wise

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ChildoftheAnnunaki
[more

Well Genius and the ones that gave you what? 2 stars... If you would have read the article instead of opening you're mouth and inserting Foot while giving us you're most educated of ridiculous comments with absolutely no facts on you're end to back you're *s* up! You got proOf it's edited?

Here's what you should have read...!

" I have agreed to do some garden maintenance for them, put some flower beds in, bird table etc. It was in the mid afternoon around 2:30 PM that I was out in the back garden making some sketches, taking notes, and suggesting a few ideas to my friend. I also took a number of photographs for later reference. "

ja

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I just think it looks really fake....like the only reason the thing is even back there near the wall is because it's a figure that's been rested against it. Just seems like they couldn't even be bothered to make it stand in the garden and they just propped it up back there. Even the shade of it, it just looks so unreal...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChildoftheAnnunaki
I mean, why would you take pictures of a brick wall?

Yep fake of some sort, your right, thats an odd subject for a photo, why a wall? That's always a give away for fakes, a strange subject and usually the creature or the UFO or Elvis is right in the middle of this 'accidental' photo that the taker only just realised after when they looked at the photo of a brick wall... Also why zoom in at all at that range? fake fake fake.

I don't think it's been added later in photoshop tho, I reckon some sort of model.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
I've heard of aliens that are cloakers and can look like the natural landscape, I knew a vietnam vet who met one during war.

Um, that was a movie called Predator - it was not real....

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

Originally posted by Jordan River
I must say this is real, but I wonder if it is just some sort of statue or a piece of art trying to gain publicity

Right! Wheres it going? It got a hole in that corner? or a stargate portal?
edit on 2-4-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

he's going for a leisurely head first walk into a brick wall.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
mate the little fella is going in corner to do a piss, damn hippies n their camera's

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChildoftheAnnunaki
reply to post by just_julie

Right, okay... still this seems fake.

I'm all for "believing" but look at it... it's walking towards a fence which is like ten times the size of it, it's never getting over that. lol, and he said he didn't see it when he snapped it?
hmmmmm fishy ?

Could be a 'bendy' model ET placed against the wall...that's what it looks like to me.

I *hate* April 1st.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It looks like someone could have painted this on the wall. If you look at the close up, you can see the bricks and mortar below as if the 'creature' is translucent. Painting with some kind of watered down paint would achieve this. Paintings that gave the illusion of being 3d were very popular in the baroque period. I think someone has been experimenting with the technique. It would also explain the side on perspective of the creature. Painting a convincing 3D looking creature from another angle would be much harder.

So I would say it looks like a trompe l'oeil, April 1st alien.....unless the guy isn't lying of course.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join