It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Man Has Photographed Something Strange...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It gives me the creeps. Look at the posturing of it and the gait. Look closely at the second picture, there is another one right behind it.
edit on 2-4-2011 by grumpydaysleeper because: forgot something

edit on 2-4-2011 by grumpydaysleeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It looks very realistic to my eye...but if you look online there are allsorts of Alien models/decorations/figures.

Here is an example - Steel Aliens

Keep looking and you may just come across this one, or maybe not!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It's the star of that new movie 'Paul' on his way to a public appearance, stopped off for quick potty break but couldn't find a washroom.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala

the photo I send is of the side of the house, it was taken while I was stood back at the far back of the back garden, roughly about 20-25 feet from where the photo starts, t

oh yeah? this is definately fake then.. because I'm almost positive he's behind glass.. you see streaks .. maybe I'm the only one.

eta- I think we should perhaps not assume or believe it is anything until other information is verified or other witnesses .. well, witness "it".. lets not look gullible
edit on 2-4-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Could of been taken through glass but how does that make any difference? Looks like a continuation of the sun-rays shining down on the grass to me

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I can't agree with you on the glass. It doesn't make sense that anything framing glass would extend out that far into the yard. Also, he found the thing in the photograph later which suggests to us that he did not see 'it' when he was shooting. So even if others were present to corroborate they would not have seen it either. So pardon me if I say that that is a tiny little straw man. So we do not have to wait for corroborating eyewitness accounts because there won't be any. The photographer is the first to see it and he saw it first in the photo.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by buskey

Best. Avatar. Ever. Manekif!$%you.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

I can't agree with you on the glass. It doesn't make sense that anything framing glass would extend out that far into the yard. Also, he found the thing in the photograph later which suggests to us that he did not see 'it' when he was shooting. So even if others were present to corroborate they would not have seen it either. So pardon me if I say that that is a tiny little straw man. So we do not have to wait for corroborating eyewitness accounts because there won't be any. The photographer is the first to see it and he saw it first in the photo.

You are assuming that everything he said is true, the glass doesn't have to extend anywhere beyond the frame because he is 'inside' the house, which means, the house is not only at the side but also there may be something like a glass door from where people can get access to the backyard, and that means he may be lying about being outside, which in turns means he may be hoaxing this, "maybe"

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This just in.
Apparently this scene was going on over at the neighbors house and the gardener was unaware.
Looks to me he may have captured one of the survivors trying to flee the scene.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Well, I tried my best to bring the little fellow out a bit.

Could well be a statuette, but the fading of the right leg and neck suggest motion. Kind of, in a perhaps wishful mindset.

I really do lament the demise of film cameras... a whole order of magnitude better. Ah, well, "progress," eh, what?

here is what I wound up with from the close up in the OP... make of it what you will.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
This just in.
Apparently this scene was going on over at the neighbors house and the gardener was unaware.
Looks to me he may have captured one of the survivors trying to flee the scene.

OMFG I want this in my front yard!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I second that!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Neat-o alien yard art!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
yikes scooby!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Thanks brudder....

2nd line sir!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

I did not see anything at the time of taking the photograph, and nothing unusual showed up on any of the other photos which might explain the figure.

This
claim needs to be substantiated (where are the other pictures?) and the EXIF data examined. Otherwise all we can do is express opinion.

My opinion: Waste or garbage from his garden maintenance. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I love it, I want to do my entire garden in a UFO
theme and top of the list the one in the pic.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beauty_HairyBeast
It looks very realistic to my eye...but if you look online there are allsorts of Alien models/decorations/figures.

Here is an example - Steel Aliens

Keep looking and you may just come across this one, or maybe not!

Agreed. You cannot rule out this being a sculpture of some sort.
I don't care what this guys story is. The answers can be found in the EXIF data
and the presentation of pictures without the object to examine as well. Usually proves to be
more honest and telling than humans. We are known liars.

over 500,000 results in Google for "Metal Alien Sculpture"

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
lol,
It doesn't look or feel real to me.
Not even a little.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It says that the article was published on April 1st......April Fool's joke I say.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join