It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Man Has Photographed Something Strange...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hi, Everyone. I just found this at UFO casebook. Although this has the date of April Fool's Day all over it you will notice that it was submitted on March 19th. I have no way of knowing for sure if this is real but my meager collection of software and my eyeballs don't see any fiddling...
I debated on whether or not to post this in Cryptrozoology but the shape of the creature should explain everything. Here is the gentleman's story...

Published: 12:19 PM 4/1/2011 Submitted to the UFO Casebook on 04-01-11 Preston, UK - 03-19-11 On Saturday (19/03/11, 2 weeks ago) I was round at a friend's house who lives in Preston, UK. I have agreed to do some garden maintenance for them, put some flower beds in, bird table etc. It was in the mid afternoon around 2:30 PM that I was out in the back garden making some sketches, taking notes, and suggesting a few ideas to my friend. I also took a number of photographs for later reference. The weather was cloudy/sunny outbreaks, my Samsung SGH-D900 Digital camera was set to fully automatic, and the photo I send is of the side of the house, it was taken while I was stood back at the far back of the back garden, roughly about 20-25 feet from where the photo starts, the digital zoom was applied, roughly half zoom as far as I can remember. It was only a couple of days ago when I was going through the photos that I spotted on the photo in question what appears to be a small, strange figure moving across the bottom of the garden brick wall. I did not see anything at the time of taking the photograph, and nothing unusual showed up on any of the other photos which might explain the figure. I have no logical explanation as to why the figure would appear on a random garden photo I took, the only rational explanation that I can think of is that the thing must be some kind of living creature and was moving? Only trouble is, it does not resemble any kind of animal I have ever seen. I am pretty sure that the object is not a glitch, reflection, lens flare, shadow, etc, as the object looks too well defined as a shape of a figure, as one can clearly see on the close up a head, arms, body, legs, and what clearly looks like a walking figure can be seen. The object looks like it is close to the brick wall and reflecting daylight, and looks to be behind the sun rays and glare. I showed the photo to my friend whose house it is, he said it is rather interesting, but also rather disturbing at the same time. I am baffled as to what the object is and to why it would show up on a random garden photo I took. I have decided to contact some experts to see what they make of the figure, and to hopefully have the image looked at. I include the original file with this letter. Thanks, Frank

Here are the photos...

edit on 2-4-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I must say this is real, but I wonder if it is just some sort of statue or a piece of art trying to gain publicity

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
I must say this is real, but I wonder if it is just some sort of statue or a piece of art trying to gain publicity

Right! Wheres it going? It got a hole in that corner? or a stargate portal?
edit on 2-4-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
LOL

Well.... this photo screams fake.

More then likely one of them iphone apps where you can add thing to the original image?

I mean, why would you take pictures of a brick wall?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I'd go with that..
Or maybe it can walk through walls or jump really high..

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I've heard of aliens that are cloakers and can look like the natural landscape, I knew a vietnam vet who met one during war. This may be very real. I want to say it is real, the finish and texture of the entity looks very much like skin. Although, an art object may be the answer, I want to say this is real

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChildoftheAnnunaki
LOL

Well.... this photo screams fake.

More then likely one of them iphone apps where you can add thing to the original image?

I mean, why would you take pictures of a brick wall?

Because he is landscaping.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ChildoftheAnnunaki

He is doing landscaping (sorely needed, by the photos) for a friend. That is why he is shooting towards the wall.

It could be a statue for sure but it definitely looks to me like something is there.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Well if it is a 'thing' it doesn't seem to think anyone can see it. Somehow I doubt that wall in front of it would mean the same thing to it as it would to us. But that is just wild speculation on my part.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
knew a vietnam vet who met one during war.

might have been one of the platoons given '___' ? hhehe

The OP pic does have some realness to it,, but I vote fake

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

the photo I send is of the side of the house, it was taken while I was stood back at the far back of the back garden, roughly about 20-25 feet from where the photo starts, t

Hmm, I take a lot of photos and the one thing that makes me go "hmm" is that this photo looks like it was taken through a window and not from the outside, the way the light it captured really makes be believe that the person with the camera was behind a window and not as suggested,

That may not mean a whole lot but i like to point such things out

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
blastr.com... 7 foot cithulu statue.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

Right, okay... still this seems fake.

I'm all for "believing" but look at it... it's walking towards a fence which is like ten times the size of it, it's never getting over that. lol, and he said he didn't see it when he snapped it?
hmmmmm fishy ?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

Right! Wheres it going? It got a hole in that corner? or a stargate portal?
edit on 2-4-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

No no you got it all wrong, its doing the moonwalk, look closely..

Seriously, the guy just went outside with camera on, and said, oh look that's a fine wall i have there, lets take a pic, right about the time the little dude was minding his own business, maybe he wanted to pick up the newspaper? who knows, probably just measuring the wall to see if the spaceship fits in next time they come and abduct this guy..

Or is just a dummy in the form of an alien and this guy is just messing with us, as usual with these type of images..

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
ET Garden Gnome?

Cool! I want one.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

This picture must have been taken just prior to his death, but it's clearly Gary Coleman.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
All I really think I can add that might be constructive is that I do not think there is any reason to believe that the white blob where we would expect an eye to be is an eye. I also think that the slight asymmetry of the arms is convincing somehow and I am not sure how that would be done with a statue unless it were flexible. Also the sun-rays in front of it seem to lend to the impression that it is a physical thing. Otherwise I do not know. I have grown very much used to the hoaxes but this looks like a pretty good one to me. I guess it is a flexible statue of some kind until proven otherwise...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Again. He was taking photos for a landscaping job. That is the man's story.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I can't imagine he didn't see the garden gnome until after he took the photos. It appears to be walking....I usually notice things that are moving in the 10X10 area I'm photographing. Just an observation

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I didnt know that the little deamons from the movie "THE GATE1987" actually existed....i guess if hes ladscaping then he should cover whatever hole he dug up so these little buggers cant get out...

edit on 2-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join