It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons - Your REAL experiences

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Before I go, I'll add something I forgot and which is pertinent to this discussion:

You'll remember I closed my eyes and prayed while the botched exorcism was underway. And I've already said I saw and experienced things which I will never forget

One of these was a face which filled the screen of my mind. It looked at me calmly. It wasn't a static image -- whatever it was was there, breathing, alive

It was swarthy of skin. The skin was a tanned colour. The eyes were extremely powerful and dark. They were intelligent eyes. The nose was powerful also -- big nose - wide, long, a bit hooked, with wide flaring nostrils

The mouth was extremely sensuous. Very well defined.

The shape of the face was ' V ' shaped, basically. Wide cheekbones, pointed sort of chin. But powerful, authoritative. That individual was wreathed in the awareness of its power

It didn't try to scare me. It looked at me. It was not unkind, actually. I'm not sure what it wanted to impart or wanted me to draw from the experience, because at the time, I was in my own little world, praying away. I should have seen God or angels. Instead, that thing appeared. Once seen, never forgotten

If you've ever seen a photo of the devil statue from the chapel at Rennes le Chateau (?), you'll know the face. It took me ages to find that statue when I was looking for something which most resembled what I saw

So, a demon ? Who knows

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I do not believe in demons.
However, I used to... and this day I wonder if it was believe in them that set the memory of my experience to what it is now? Or would I have experienced the exact same thing without that believe?

I was very young and naive at the time of the following, barely 17 and very much into the darker types of magic, everything power related. I wanted power and nothing more. Not just me, me and my older sister.
Again, I do NOT hold on to those beliefs anymore, just in case someone desided to judge me in the present, my beliefs and my spiritual life is nothing like it was back then.
here goes:

One day we had the brilliant idea that we where going to call for a demon, not just any demon, we wanted to summon the 'top of the bill'. I don't know why we did it, there was no specific reason other then that we believed we could. We could and we would. It was a game and we where in it for the thrill.
So we did a very dramatic ritual, drew a pentagram on the floor, black candles, spells, etc... the whole thing. We chose an empty bedroom on the second floor of the house she rented back then. Other then that we both felt very energized, nothing happened.
A few months later I moved in with my sister and made my bedroom in the room we had performed the ritual. I hadn't even thought about it anymore, those days we where constantly trying out all kinds of related things. besides, the ritual hadn't worked so we forget about it quickly.
The first days I slept there nothing happened.
Then one night I woke up and saw a dark figure standing outside my window (on the second floor). I went to get my sister but by the time she came to look there was nothing to see. I dismissed it with "maybe it was our drunk neighbor beying a pervert."
But a couple of nights later, I was not asleep yet, when I felt 'something' physically touching me, as real as any person would touch me. It started at my feet and slowly crawled up my legs. It was so creepy and so real, I jumped out of bed, the next day moved out of that bedroom and we locked the door forgood.
After that things started to happen throught the whole house though, mostly electrical appliances that cought fire, and 3 fires in one week is not a coincidense anymore.
One day I was in the badtub and had the door locked, when her boyfriend came knocking on the door 'pls let me in the tub, let me in the tub let me in the tub'... it freaked me out. I told my sister about it and her boyfriend said 'I remember doing that but it wasn't me! I don't know why I did that!' (I believed him because it wasn't like him to do something like that)
The next month I moved out and weeks later they moved to another house as well.

Unfortunattely it was a friend of my parents who bought the house and moved in there with their teenage son. A boy who had no mental condition at the time and was just like any other boy his age. One year later he was admitted in a mental institution and diagnozed with schitzophrenia.
For a long time I believed that me and my sister have ruined this boy's life.

but like I said at the top, I don't believe in these things anymore... but how can I dismiss an experience like this? I know something WAS going on and because of my change in what I do and dont believe, this is still a big conflict I struggle with.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
@Dock9
@GypsK
For what its worth I emphasize with both of you. Wish I could have been there to document and put them to rest. This is one of the skills I actually excel at and enjoy.
Guilt and fear are funny things in that we as humans don't have a lot of control over them. If you have ever had a background in Christianity these 2 are rooted even deeper within you. One of the advantages we have is the ability to believe in ourselves and disbelieve in anyones power over us.
You both seem to have come to this conclusion from opposite circumstances and share a similar "guilt" for lack of a better word.
I will share 2 thoughts practiced by most spiritual leaders in the world:
In order to fully commit any act we need 3 things:
1) To think of the act; 2) perform the act; and 3) have no regrets for having done it. If any of these 3 things did not happen then the act was not committed.
There is never any reason to worry. Because, if there is something you can do about it, then do it; and if there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, what is the point of worrying?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the stories, must have been scary, can't imagine remembering faces like that so clearly and not being scared for the rest of my life.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

hello, my name is Jen, and i have a pretty big problem. im not sure if its what you call "shadow people" or an actual demon but something is after my roommate and im a very strong believer in god and the prayers just arent simply working anymore..

let me just put it this way, this girl has been in 4 roll overs, shes not a bad driver and they all happen on flat straight roads, i was looking at the pictures from the accidents and it seems only where she is sitting is completely caved in, in one of the frames it looks like there is actually something sitting right next to her in the car before it flipped.

i believe in ghosts and alot of other things that are i guess unexplainable, but the feelings i get at our apartment are like nothing i have ever felt before,

i see these shadow creatures but they arent creatures, it looks like a small cat maybe? and its not in pictures i see it out of the corner of my eye.

Skyler also see's them but she says she has always seen them..

shes had a kind of rough up bringing i guess, and i keep having dreams where im sitting on the floor and shes sitting on one of our bar stools with a razor just slitting her wrists intensively, but when i look at her in my dreams its her physical body doing it but her eyes look evil...like filled with hatred and ive had this same dream at least 3 times a week.

if i could figure out this site enough to put the pictures on there i would but im new here and im desperate for awnsers because i have a 1 yr old daughter and i dont want what ever this is to start to follow her..

i feel like its noticed me. maybe because ive tried to bless the house multiple times. it goes away but it always comes back and worse.

like i said i dont know if this is a "shadow Person" but if anybody knows anything that will help me with this PLEASE PLEASE GET BACK TO ME

i feel like something big is going to happen soon
i feel like this needs to end or skys life might...

email me if you could
[email protected]

in the subject write SHADOW PEOPLE so i know its not junk mail

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
I do not believe in demons.
However, I used to... and this day I wonder if it was believe in them that set the memory of my experience to what it is now? Or would I have experienced the exact same thing without that believe?

I was very young and naive at the time of the following, barely 17 and very much into the darker types of magic, everything power related. I wanted power and nothing more. Not just me, me and my older sister.
Again, I do NOT hold on to those beliefs anymore, just in case someone desided to judge me in the present, my beliefs and my spiritual life is nothing like it was back then.
here goes:

One day we had the brilliant idea that we where going to call for a demon, not just any demon, we wanted to summon the 'top of the bill'. I don't know why we did it, there was no specific reason other then that we believed we could. We could and we would. It was a game and we where in it for the thrill.
So we did a very dramatic ritual, drew a pentagram on the floor, black candles, spells, etc... the whole thing. We chose an empty bedroom on the second floor of the house she rented back then. Other then that we both felt very energized, nothing happened.
A few months later I moved in with my sister and made my bedroom in the room we had performed the ritual. I hadn't even thought about it anymore, those days we where constantly trying out all kinds of related things. besides, the ritual hadn't worked so we forget about it quickly.
The first days I slept there nothing happened.
Then one night I woke up and saw a dark figure standing outside my window (on the second floor). I went to get my sister but by the time she came to look there was nothing to see. I dismissed it with "maybe it was our drunk neighbor beying a pervert."
But a couple of nights later, I was not asleep yet, when I felt 'something' physically touching me, as real as any person would touch me. It started at my feet and slowly crawled up my legs. It was so creepy and so real, I jumped out of bed, the next day moved out of that bedroom and we locked the door forgood.
After that things started to happen throught the whole house though, mostly electrical appliances that cought fire, and 3 fires in one week is not a coincidense anymore.
One day I was in the badtub and had the door locked, when her boyfriend came knocking on the door 'pls let me in the tub, let me in the tub let me in the tub'... it freaked me out. I told my sister about it and her boyfriend said 'I remember doing that but it wasn't me! I don't know why I did that!' (I believed him because it wasn't like him to do something like that)
The next month I moved out and weeks later they moved to another house as well.

Unfortunattely it was a friend of my parents who bought the house and moved in there with their teenage son. A boy who had no mental condition at the time and was just like any other boy his age. One year later he was admitted in a mental institution and diagnozed with schitzophrenia.
For a long time I believed that me and my sister have ruined this boy's life.

but like I said at the top, I don't believe in these things anymore... but how can I dismiss an experience like this? I know something WAS going on and because of my change in what I do and dont believe, this is still a big conflict I struggle with.

Hmm, you say you don't believe in demons but you called for a demon and experienced the after effects some months later. What did you expect? The demon to come to you the very minute you called it. They will come when they feel like, not when you tell them to come. Alot of times when I hear people relate these stories, the after effects usually happens when they least expect it. Weeks or months after they've done their ritual and forgotten about it. How do you know that your calling didn't work?? Your belief in the ritual also gave it power too, you know. But you really didn't need to believe in it for it to work.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Big Chief because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2011 by Big Chief because: addition

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
don't like to talk about this but.. i come from a family into occult practices. i was psychic as a kid and along with my mother, saw shadow people and had some form of pre-cognizance. i was always a moody and morbid kid. in my late teen years i was cruel. and i loved it. i abused people. was sexually promiscuous and nasty...

ten years later and i can't even relate to that person i was. i changed my thoughts. went from negative to positive. and that was a hostile environment. now, i don't look to fight or insult. i get along with everyone and have a great life. but for a while, something was feeding off my hate. it was out to destroy me. but in the end i won

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This goes back about thirty years...I don't think I'll ever forget it. I can assure you it was a REAL experience.

I was trying to share the gospel of Christ with two guys who approached me for spare change. When it became clear to them that I really couldn't give them money, they ever so politely tried to evade me, never quite saying "get lost, Jesus freak". They made their way into a small alley, and up a flight of stairs that lead into quite a large pool hall. There were at least two dozen tables, and the room was surprisingly crowded. I walked to the other end of the room and didn't see the guys who finally had evaded me.

I hadn't spoken a word to anyone and decided to just leave. I was on the other side of the room from where I entered. When I turned and made my first step, a very curious person stepped in front on me as to block my exit. His hair was tangled and dirty, and his expression was seriously angry. Presently he began yelling a barrage of four letter words. Just those words and nothing else, one after another after another. The entire pool hall became silent. For a moment, you could hear nothing at all. At this time the man in front of me drew his head back. When he brought it back down the pupils were gone, and then he drew them down and stared right into me. This is when he spoke his first complete sentence. I'm going to spare you those details. After all, they were only lies.

I finally spoke up and said something myself. Just three words, but boy did those words have an impact on that poor guy. He became quiet, his shoulders slumped, and he fell to one knee. Needless to say, I made a hasty exit. You might think the story ends there, but it gets even better. You see three days later I ran into those two guys who led me up that staircase. Just happened to stop at a gas station on the way to the airport for the trip back home to California. (The reason for the trip was to attend a week long Bible conference, hosted by James Robison.) I didn't even see them until they ran up to me. They said they were really scared in the pool hall because that guy who was swearing at me had a very bad reputation for murders and assaults. They asked what I had said that made him fall to the ground like he had. I just smiled, and reminded them about our conversation about Jesus.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Im curious what 3 words you spoke?

Not 3 weeks ago I was attacked in my bed, anyone who is in touch with spirits knows about waking up with one in the room and not bieng able to move. Well I had around 5 there and one of them was not more than 3 inches from my face, I said outloud Lord Jesus my soul is yours and the room shook. Gave me goose bumps but at the time I thought I was going to die.

Ive had many but this is the most recent.

Ohh on a side note, Ive never invited a demon around but did take lsd and mushrooms in my youth which I think is just the same.

It's strange but calling out the name of Yeshua elohim makes demons and aliens flee.

Atleast for me.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
@Kargun...I said the name Jesus three times. Only those nearby would have heard me. I was kind of amazed how the people there went right back to their business when the man slumped down. Also- I'd forgotten to mention how his voice changed when he spoke to me in a sentence. Classic lowering in tone and kind of gravelly, garbled or something. I glad you understand what's behind the UFO phenomena!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nithaiah

Same goes for summoning up devils and their energies. You have to pick up the phone and dial the number... or, not metaphorically, correctly perform the specific ritual associated with the intelligence you are attempting to summon. Their names alone are not enough, unless you're rather good at yelling into the aether and meaning it.
edit on 3-4-2011 by nithaiah because: (no reason given)

There's other circumstances where someone may be a ripe target and rather than having any certain skill at "yelling into the aether", they may just be sensitive or open to those kind of forces and either be under a boatload of stress, feeling a lot of negative emotions, both.. etc.. They make pretty good targets of opportunity and I've known demons to latch onto them without being summoned. Whether they were summoned by accident, I don't know.. but you're spot on about the correct sequence of summoning thing. Just as a side note, the symbol used by the demon often acts as a more passive line of contact. Draw it properly and you have a red line straight to the demon's full attention.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jennyfoofoo3

Jenny, that must be terrifying, especially concerning your daughter. Unfortunately I may not be able to help but if anybody on ATS can give some advice or links to spiritual healers and demonologists then that'd be fantastic.

I'm looking myself but it's mainly self help and not good if you already tried before. I really hope that you can get rid of whatever it may be sooner rather than later though, for the sake of yourself and your daugter.

Please, take care of yourselves. I'm not a religious guy or believe in any of that but may God be with you both.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
A few weeks ago, a group of my friends and I conducted a seance in a location we visit often. Before this, we were suspicious of the location being haunted. I’ve seen shadow people on numerous occasions. The temperature suddenly goes from one extreme to the other. Some people have even heard voices. We wanted to confirm our suspicions.

During the seance, many separate things happened, but there are two main parts to it that are relevant. The location that we were in had two rooms that the seance was conducted in. One of my friends -- let’s call them Friend A -- came into contact with the manifestation of a little girl. She was scared and crying out for help. During that time of contact, Friend A’s thigh muscles tightened drastically and wouldn’t ease up for about an hour after the seance ended. During that time, the rest of us heard footsteps coming from the other room. This happened twice, and when we investigated, the room was empty. Later on, I saw a figure move through the crack in the door from one side of the room to the other. It moved at an inhuman rate and made no noise. It approached the door, leaving a shadow underneath, and then disappeared. This happened in about two seconds. Friend B approached the door but said that it only wanted me. The entity started pulling me, and for the amount of time that I was slowly approaching the door, I was barely balancing on the balls of my feet. With every step, I felt more and more dread. My breathing got shallow and I was practically crying. I was about three feet away from the door when Friends A and B pulled me away by force. My legs gave way and they brought me out of the room.

Later on, Friend A got an image of the little girl pulling up her dress slightly and showing blood running down her inner thighs. This entity had tortured and raped this little girl, which explains why Friend A’s thighs felt so tight when they were talking to the little girl. We have also used our pendulums to contact these entities and confirm our suspicions. Friend A and I have

A few days ago, Friend A and I were at the location again. I actually saw the entity for a split second. It was in the shape of a man -- tall, pale, and bloodied. I couldn’t make out any facial features or what it was wearing because it was hiding behind something and it was gone in a second. Later on, we went into the area that Friend A was talking to the little girl in during the seance. My thighs began to have the feeling that Friend A’s did during the seance. Friend A imprinted the two spirits: the entity was smiling maliciously at the little girl, who was on the floor, still bloodied and crying. Friend A’s description of the entity matched mine, which is odd, since demons can practically take on any appearance they want to. Friend A watched the entity drag the little girl into a small closet next to that area. The closet was locked. Once that happened, Friend A began acting very oddly. They said that their senses were dulled and that they was very hyper. Friend A rocked side to side, humming an odd tune. They spoke in a very scatterbrained manner. Thankfully, Friend A’s ride came and I ushered them out. Once they left, Friend A sent me a few cryptic messages, including “You’re next. You better watch out.” About half an hour later, Friend A snapped out of it and said that I had to leave that area because whatever was in there would kill me personally.

We are now convinced that we are dealing with a demon. The area that the little girl is usually in is the area we associate as where the demon tortures the little girl. Friend A was most definitely possessed for a while. (Friend A is fine now, but still shaken.)

That's my experience. If anyone could offer any advice on any of the following questions -- or anything regarding this situation in general -- it would be greatly appreciated.
-- This demon has, on numerous occasions, wanted me personally. Do you think the demon wants to possess me? Would a past life reading possibly help narrow down why?
-- Does anyone have any inkling as to if this is a specific demon or as to why this demon maintains one specific appearance?
-- Do you think this demon could possibly be an incubus?
-- Should we cleanse the space? How would we go about doing that if we aren’t allowed to burn anything? (That’s the only type of cleansing that I know about.)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I've got an interesting story for you.

Every time I find a thread on here or elsewhere, or someone in real life who claims to be able to summon demons I intentionally try to piss them off. EVERY time they threaten to summon some demon against me. I have probably invoked half of hells demons by now.

Funny thing is, not one (1) time has ANYTHING out of the ordinary happened.

So if demons exist, I am immune to all their powers, which i'm sure someone would rage hard at me for claiming. And if there is no way an average person is immune to them, they must not exist.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

My ex boyfriend used to have similar nightmares, his doctor told him that it was probably just sleep paralysis, i dont know what you think of that though.

Sleep paralysis - wiki:
Physiologically, sleep paralysis is closely related to REM atonia, the paralysis that occurs as a natural part of REM (rapid eye movement) sleep. Sleep paralysis occurs either when falling asleep, or when awakening. When it occurs upon falling asleep, the person remains aware while the body shuts down for REM sleep, and it is called hypnagogic or predormital sleep paralysis. When it occurs upon awakening, the person becomes aware before the REM cycle is complete, and it is called hypnopompic or postdormital.[5] The paralysis can last from several seconds to several minutes "by which the individual may experience panic symptoms".[6] (described below) As the correlation with REM sleep suggests, the paralysis is not entirely complete; use of EOG traces shows that eye movement is still possible during such episodes.[7] When there is an absence of narcolepsy, sleep paralysis is referred to as isolated sleep paralysis (ISP).[8]

In addition, the paralysis may be accompanied by terrifying hallucinations (hypnopompic or hypnagogic) and an acute sense of danger.[9] Sleep paralysis is particularly frightening to the individual because of the vividness of such hallucinations.[8] The hallucinatory element to sleep paralysis makes it even more likely that someone will interpret the experience as a dream, since completely fanciful or dream-like objects may appear in the room alongside one's normal vision. Some scientists have proposed this condition as an explanation for alien abductions and ghostly encounters.[10] A study by Susan Blackmore and Marcus Cox (the Blackmore-Cox study) of the University of the West of England supports the suggestion that reports of alien abductions are related to sleep paralysis rather than to temporal lobe lability.[11] Some authors have warned of the possible misconnection between child sexual abuse (CSA) and hypnagogic/pompic phenomena and have noted that some clients after having described such an event to a fortune teller or psychic that the psychic may have suggested CSA
edit on 31-5-2011 by kirstiehughes because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2011 by kirstiehughes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Reply to post by nithaiah

This is not entirely correct. They are allowed to be losed from 3am to 330am to influence. This is where nightmares come from. Sometimes they will come out before said time but only to the chosen. Most hauntings and experinces are those of lost souls.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
There are also ones that are in human form that walk among us. They are called overseers, they can only observe.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I've never had any encounters with something I considered to be a demon, but one of my closest friends claims to have had an experience. I'll try to remember what he told me. I won't add any BS just to fill in.

My friend is the son of a Pastor and he's extremely "spiritual", though he understands why I'm averted to religion. Apparently, some crazy woman he never met before in his life approached him and threatened to cast spells and whatnot on him. I think he told me that she mentioned his dad being a pastor, but I'm not certain enough to state it as fact. Anyway, he was lying in bed about to sleep and suddenly got the idea to take some pictures of his room with his phone. There was supposedly a small, barking creature/demon in the corner of the room he intuitively looked to. I guess he saw it again a few nights later.

Normally I would just disregard a story like this, but this is coming from one of the most honest people I've ever known. I really don't think this kid has ever lied to me. In fact, I always trust him to give me brutal criticism instead of lying to me and saying I did the right thing, etc. He's told me all kinds of personal stuff that he wouldn't tell anyone else. I really don't know what to make of this story because of how truthful he's always been.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

Cool, you able to get the picture of whatever he caught? Be interesting to see that.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Reply to ishaylyn:

-- This demon has, on numerous occasions, wanted me personally. Do you think the demon wants to possess me? Would a past life reading possibly help narrow down why?

It certainly wouldn't hurt to try but to me, it just sounds like a negative spirit that was once human and not a demon in the true sense. Whoever it was kidnapped, tortured, raped and murdered a little girl and I have the feeling he was caught, executed for his crime but even in death has managed to latch onto the girl's spirit to torment her repeatedly in the afterlife.

As far as possessing you, no, it sounds to me like a dominating and controlling entity is trying to show off his power of fear over not just this girl but also the living. Are you a sensitive at all? If so, bad spirits such as this can usually spot that and torment with empty threats of harm. The most he could do is probably scratches but possession? No, like I said he probably relishes the intimidation he has over you.

-- Does anyone have any inkling as to if this is a specific demon or as to why this demon maintains one specific appearance?

Like before, probably isn't a demon but an evil man (why am I getting 1800s in my head as far as timeline? I'm not psychic in any way, nor have I ever claimed to be but it's weird I'm getting that popping into my head)

-- Should we cleanse the space? How would we go about doing that if we aren’t allowed to burn anything? (That’s the only type of cleansing that I know about.)

Spiritual healers, psychic mediums and even members of whichever church is nearest to the location could all be the best bet. First of all to allow the little girl to move on and second to remove the bad spirit.

If my inkling is right and this isn't a demon at all (doesn't sound like one when I read your post) then with any luck he should be banished no problems as long as whoever you and your friend get to help are thorough.

Thanks for posting though, sounds like a great paranormal experience even if it has such a tragic and disgusting nature about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join