Demons - Your REAL experiences

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hmm, I have a problem with the story of the little girl being tortured and raped by a demon. How is this possible? If this little girl was killed, did God leave her to be taken by a demon or spirit to be raped. Why is this girl being tortured in the spirit world?? Does God not know that she's being tortured?? This girl may not be as innocent as you think. I find it hard to believe that an innocent little girl is being raped in the spirit world and God or angels don't step in to do anything about it. In my opinion, that little girl is lying and may not be who she says she is. Also, powerful spirits can possess living human beings. Its not impossible. Demons can also possess living human beings. Friend A could have been possessed for s short while. It does happen but rarely..

Next time the person does a seance they should ask the girl, where she is? Is she in heaven, limbo, etc..
edit on 3-6-2011 by Big Chief because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Chief

It's a common thing with spirits who died in horrific or traumatic circumstances, forced to live out their living torment until a spiritual healer has set them free.

It seems a semi-regular occurence in other places where a murder has taken place with the victim stuck re-enacting their end but a little less regular for the actual perpetrator to be there too but still common enough.

If any of that makes sense. Doubtful the man or the girl are demons at all.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
When i was 13, we moved into this apartment. Within days, i woke up to the sound of a clap. and i couldnt move. but somehow got into the living room where there were 3 people, 2 on the couch and one walking around. They were all looking for something. Checking under bowls and remotes. Thats all i really remember.
Oh one time there were mud footprints going into the apartment from the balcony, but none came out.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
As an empath, I guess you can say that I have run across a few strange things. I have always been able to sense when something was not right. When I was in my teens my senses were very strong, and I used them to help people not knowing I had this gift. Long story short, I didn't know that I really had this gift until I was told. That very night I kept up all night by two "female spirits" that was pulling on my legs and giggling like children. This was my first encounter. The second one came when I began to broaden my spectrum on "religion" I began to study demons and such. One day, I encountered a "demon". I never could see it, but I could feel its malevolence. The room became an icy cold that chilled me to the bones. I could feel it behind me. I stood my ground and told it to leave me alone, and it left. My last encounter was with a "succubus". Can not say for sure that it was with certainty, but it was not threatening to me. It spoke telepathically to me, and I to it. Pretty much talked all night.The first and last encounter I had were both in the state where the body was asleep but I was fully aware of everything. I do not expect anyone to believe this. If I heard this story from someone else, and never had an experience, I wouldn't believe it either.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
My experience with the spiritual world started around the age of 10 through dreams. It started with a regular dream that turned into a nightmare where I couldn't move, breathe, or open my eyes. The weird thing is that as soon as the "attack" began I was immediately aware that I was no longer dreaming and knew that I was in my bed and in my room. I don't understand how, but I can always see the room where I am although I can't open my eyes. I think the reason why I am able to see the room is because I am on the verge of having an outer body experience or rather the demons are trying to force my spirit out in order to take control of my body. I will glady tell you that each of their attempts have been unsuccesful, which is why I am able to write about this now.

What probably helped me is that the very first time and most times after these nightmares I would pray "Almighty God please remove these evil spirits in the name of Jesus Christ!". During my very first attack, I said it once and nothing happened. I said it twice and my heart started to beat a little faster. Every time I repeated my heart would beat faster until my heart was beating so fast it felt like it would stop or pop out of my chest. The next time the force holding me broke and I was able to start moving and open my eyes.

There were many other attempts to take my body afterwards. If control of your body can't be obtained easily, they will try to weaken your spirit in other ways or trick you, much like another poster mentioned. Next step was to use other people to cause me emotional and mental stress so that I would become weak or have darkened thoughts and give them a free pass. It started to work too, but I kept turning to God trying to be a better person.

After years of overcoming their mischief, I can generally sense or see when someone is under the control of a demon. They are not all angry or violent like you see in the most popular movies. They are varied bunch and there is a hierarchy. However, they always bring some type of unhappiness or misery because they ultimately don't like good people or humanity in general.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

It certainly wouldn't hurt to try but to me, it just sounds like a negative spirit that was once human and not a demon in the true sense. Whoever it was kidnapped, tortured, raped and murdered a little girl and I have the feeling he was caught, executed for his crime but even in death has managed to latch onto the girl's spirit to torment her repeatedly in the afterlife.

As far as possessing you, no, it sounds to me like a dominating and controlling entity is trying to show off his power of fear over not just this girl but also the living. Are you a sensitive at all? If so, bad spirits such as this can usually spot that and torment with empty threats of harm. The most he could do is probably scratches but possession? No, like I said he probably relishes the intimidation he has over you.

That makes a lot of sense. However, both Friend A’s pendulum and mine said that it was a demon. I’m not saying that you’re wrong by any means, but they’ve just never lied before. I’m not quite sure what you mean by asking if I’m a “sensitive,” though...?

Like before, probably isn't a demon but an evil man (why am I getting 1800s in my head as far as timeline? I'm not psychic in any way, nor have I ever claimed to be but it's weird I'm getting that popping into my head)

I believe the building was made around 1910, but I can’t be sure. Is there anything else that’s coming to mind?

Originally posted by Big Chief

This girl may not be as innocent as you think. I find it hard to believe that an innocent little girl is being raped in the spirit world and God or angels don't step in to do anything about it. In my opinion, that little girl is lying and may not be who she says she is. Also, powerful spirits can possess living human beings. Its not impossible. Demons can also possess living human beings. Friend A could have been possessed for s short while. It does happen but rarely...

I think you’re on to something here. Very recently, Friend A mentioned something about seeing the little girl, only with sharp teeth and blood coming out of her mouth.

I’m a hundred percent convinced that it’s a powerful spirit. I mean, it was pulling me toward it, at one point. And I’m pretty sure that Friend A was possessed. The entity that possessed them even managed to attain a few mannerisms that Friend A has, since we both visit the locale so often. It’s powerful; there’s no question about it.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hi I'm new here and would like to share with you an experience I had and spotted this thread so here's one for you. I'm guessing I was 7 on this one. I could hear my mother calling me from downstairs to get me up for school and as a lazy child I would shout down "I'm up" and turn over for 5 more mins but something caught my eye outside the _ I swear I was awake and this was not part of a dream! In the distance, in the clouds, something red was sitting in a cloud in the shape of a throne. I was too young to know any satanic symbols but as I got older I started to recognize this being as a satanic figure but then 10 years later I mentioned it to a friend who was also open minded and he told me it could have been 'Pan'. But I have found nothing that could connect Pan to my experience. Anyway I was so freaked out by what I was seeing I did the typical rubbing my eyes, pinching myself to make sure I was awake and sure enough, there it was! I hid under my blanket until the tone in my mothers voice became too impatient, I had to get up and go down stairs. I didn't want to take my eyes off it but ovbiously had to. When I got to the kitchen I was trying to hunch a little so I could see the spot where it was but through the kitchen window without being noticed because I couldn't tell anyone, they would have just said it was a dream but i had made sure that it wasn't! I couldn't see it, my mother asked me what I was looking at and I just said nothing and hoped I'd see it again on the walk to school and I could point it out but I have never seen it again. I'd love to know if anyone can relate to this or if I'm alone on this one?

I am not saying this is an encounter with a demon and I am not saying it isn't I would just like to share this.
edit on 12-6-2011 by Soulo because: just to add on .

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ishaylyn

It certainly wouldn't hurt to try but to me, it just sounds like a negative spirit that was once human and not a demon in the true sense. Whoever it was kidnapped, tortured, raped and murdered a little girl and I have the feeling he was caught, executed for his crime but even in death has managed to latch onto the girl's spirit to torment her repeatedly in the afterlife.

As far as possessing you, no, it sounds to me like a dominating and controlling entity is trying to show off his power of fear over not just this girl but also the living. Are you a sensitive at all? If so, bad spirits such as this can usually spot that and torment with empty threats of harm. The most he could do is probably scratches but possession? No, like I said he probably relishes the intimidation he has over you.

That makes a lot of sense. However, both Friend A’s pendulum and mine said that it was a demon. I’m not saying that you’re wrong by any means, but they’ve just never lied before. I’m not quite sure what you mean by asking if I’m a “sensitive,” though...?

Like before, probably isn't a demon but an evil man (why am I getting 1800s in my head as far as timeline? I'm not psychic in any way, nor have I ever claimed to be but it's weird I'm getting that popping into my head)

I believe the building was made around 1910, but I can’t be sure. Is there anything else that’s coming to mind?

Originally posted by Big Chief

This girl may not be as innocent as you think. I find it hard to believe that an innocent little girl is being raped in the spirit world and God or angels don't step in to do anything about it. In my opinion, that little girl is lying and may not be who she says she is. Also, powerful spirits can possess living human beings. Its not impossible. Demons can also possess living human beings. Friend A could have been possessed for s short while. It does happen but rarely...

I think you’re on to something here. Very recently, Friend A mentioned something about seeing the little girl, only with sharp teeth and blood coming out of her mouth.

I’m a hundred percent convinced that it’s a powerful spirit. I mean, it was pulling me toward it, at one point. And I’m pretty sure that Friend A was possessed. The entity that possessed them even managed to attain a few mannerisms that Friend A has, since we both visit the locale so often. It’s powerful; there’s no question about it.

I think alot of times they are demons or maybe strong evil human spirits. Alot of the nowadays psychics like to sugar coat things and make it seems like everything is all good. I don't too much believe in the belief of spirits who were murdered violently having to relive the violence over and over again in the afterlife. Makes no sense to me. Why would a loving God make someone who suffered a violent death, relive this violent episode over and over again. And to make an innocent 9 year old girl relive her violent death over and over again and also be raped in the spirit world. What kind of loving God would do this? Then these same psychics would tell you that a living person needs to "heal" this spirit so that the spirit can "go to the light". Really??

Where is God and his Angels in all of this? Wouldn't a loving God know to rescue a 9 year old murder victim from being tormented in the spirit world? I believe the spirit was probably an evil spirit or demon selling you a story so that you could interact with it. Telling you a story of them being a little child or a deceased loved ones is a common charade of demons or evil spirits. Or it could possibly be a little girl but from your story I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Big Chief

It's a common thing with spirits who died in horrific or traumatic circumstances, forced to live out their living torment until a spiritual healer has set them free.

It seems a semi-regular occurence in other places where a murder has taken place with the victim stuck re-enacting their end but a little less regular for the actual perpetrator to be there too but still common enough.

If any of that makes sense. Doubtful the man or the girl are demons at all.

Hmm, I'd like to question you on this. You say its a common thing with spirits who died a horrific death, being forced to live out their torment until a spiritual healer has set them free. Where is this a common thing? Who told you this? Is this common in new age spirituality? Was this common in ancient times? Do you have any info of ancient beliefs where they believed people of violent deaths suffered torment until a spiritual healer set them free? In my honest opinion, this belief came along with new age physic phenomena. A living human being leading spirits to the light and so forth. I believe this stuff is new age belief. Why would God, Angels and Spirit Guides who watch over us, allow a little 9 year old rape victim to be captured by her abuser and raped in the spirit world?

And to top it off, a living human being must "heal" this spirit so that it can go to the light. You actually believe this? What happens if a living human being is not there to "heal' the spirit. Does the spirit, in this instance, the little girl suffer her torment forever? Do living human beings have to work to "heal" spirits in the spirit world? Are there not any good human beings, spirit guides, God, Angels in the spirit world to "heal" these people themselves? Does God punish innocent murder victims?? Has everyone whose been murdered forced to face their horrific death over and over again in the afterlife?? Were Jews who were thrown into the oven by German Hitler forces forced into being tormented in the spirit? Are they still burning over and over again in the ovens in the afterlife since 1000's of them were thrown into ovens? Did a "loving God" force this on innocent people??

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ishaylyn
A few weeks ago, a group of my friends and I conducted a seance in a location we visit often. Before this, we were suspicious of the location being haunted. I’ve seen shadow people on numerous occasions. The temperature suddenly goes from one extreme to the other. Some people have even heard voices. We wanted to confirm our suspicions.

During the seance, many separate things happened, but there are two main parts to it that are relevant. The location that we were in had two rooms that the seance was conducted in. One of my friends -- let’s call them Friend A -- came into contact with the manifestation of a little girl. She was scared and crying out for help. During that time of contact, Friend A’s thigh muscles tightened drastically and wouldn’t ease up for about an hour after the seance ended. During that time, the rest of us heard footsteps coming from the other room. This happened twice, and when we investigated, the room was empty. Later on, I saw a figure move through the crack in the door from one side of the room to the other. It moved at an inhuman rate and made no noise. It approached the door, leaving a shadow underneath, and then disappeared. This happened in about two seconds. Friend B approached the door but said that it only wanted me. The entity started pulling me, and for the amount of time that I was slowly approaching the door, I was barely balancing on the balls of my feet. With every step, I felt more and more dread. My breathing got shallow and I was practically crying. I was about three feet away from the door when Friends A and B pulled me away by force. My legs gave way and they brought me out of the room.

Later on, Friend A got an image of the little girl pulling up her dress slightly and showing blood running down her inner thighs. This entity had tortured and raped this little girl, which explains why Friend A’s thighs felt so tight when they were talking to the little girl. We have also used our pendulums to contact these entities and confirm our suspicions. Friend A and I have

A few days ago, Friend A and I were at the location again. I actually saw the entity for a split second. It was in the shape of a man -- tall, pale, and bloodied. I couldn’t make out any facial features or what it was wearing because it was hiding behind something and it was gone in a second. Later on, we went into the area that Friend A was talking to the little girl in during the seance. My thighs began to have the feeling that Friend A’s did during the seance. Friend A imprinted the two spirits: the entity was smiling maliciously at the little girl, who was on the floor, still bloodied and crying. Friend A’s description of the entity matched mine, which is odd, since demons can practically take on any appearance they want to. Friend A watched the entity drag the little girl into a small closet next to that area. The closet was locked. Once that happened, Friend A began acting very oddly. They said that their senses were dulled and that they was very hyper. Friend A rocked side to side, humming an odd tune. They spoke in a very scatterbrained manner. Thankfully, Friend A’s ride came and I ushered them out. Once they left, Friend A sent me a few cryptic messages, including “You’re next. You better watch out.” About half an hour later, Friend A snapped out of it and said that I had to leave that area because whatever was in there would kill me personally.

We are now convinced that we are dealing with a demon. The area that the little girl is usually in is the area we associate as where the demon tortures the little girl. Friend A was most definitely possessed for a while. (Friend A is fine now, but still shaken.)

That's my experience. If anyone could offer any advice on any of the following questions -- or anything regarding this situation in general -- it would be greatly appreciated.
-- This demon has, on numerous occasions, wanted me personally. Do you think the demon wants to possess me? Would a past life reading possibly help narrow down why?
-- Does anyone have any inkling as to if this is a specific demon or as to why this demon maintains one specific appearance?
-- Do you think this demon could possibly be an incubus?
-- Should we cleanse the space? How would we go about doing that if we aren’t allowed to burn anything? (That’s the only type of cleansing that I know about.)

Wow, I just read this again. You said the entity was pulling you towards it. That actually may be a demon because I don't know too many human spirits that has that much strength to pull a living human being towards them. Also, you say your friends thighs were hurting him during the session and you found out that the little girl spirit was raped by the entity. I also saw something once with 2 girls who were playing a ouija board and the one girl start shivering uncontrollably for like 5 seconds. The girls asked the spirit on the board if it did that to her and it said "yes". It said it did it because it was scared and another spirit entity just raped it. Apparently, one of the girls who was playing the ouija board felt the same shivering fright the spirit was feeling at the time.

It looks like your friend picked up the feeling of little girl being raped. Again, I don't know too many human spirits that have the power to make living human beings feel physical pain. Demons can do those things easily.. I don't want to say outright that its a demon your dealing with but an entity that can make you feel physical pain and can physically pull a living human being towards them is rarely a "human spirit". Some human spirits can be strong but to the point of making you feel physical pain without touching you and pulling your physical body towards them is extremely rare. Then you say your friend was possessed for a while. That does not sound no way like a human spirit. Whatever it is seems like it has alot of energy. Human spirits rarely have this kind of energy..

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
LuisCyfer seems to have some interesting answers. So you are saying we can bind these things ourselves and they are only able to affect us through our own consent? I hear this theory in many places but no one goes on to explain how to then get rid of these unwanted energies.

I've tried all the shielding, healing, and protections out there and none work for any length of time. I've also done cast aways in Jesus' name which does work actually, but I find the Christian doctrine to be extremely dis-empowering and fear based. I tend to side more with Buddhism and Karma the results of ones own actions rather than God vs Devil, although I do think there is truth in the Bible about occult practices (psychics, spells) opening a person up to these influences, which is part of the reason I am in this situation from dabbling in these things.

Surprisingly, sitting in meditation seems to help allay these attacks quite a bit on the days I have time to do it but that is not every day and I need all of this to stop completely.

LuisCyfer could you post or PM me the steps to stop this completely? I assume from reading your posts that it is along the lines of revoking all consent one may have given consciously or otherwise and then telling them to stop.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Apologies for not coming back to reply sooner.

Hmm....the experience with the little girl I'm starting to question myself. I had a strong feeling it could've been a former human murderous relationship with victim and perpetrator but I'm not so sure now.

As far as the whole "humans needed to help someone into the light", I've never bought into that at all. As stated, if God existed (and lets assume so since the thread is about demons which must also be real) then why let things like that happen? (Although you could argue that God shouldn't let suffering take place in the realm of the living either but that's neither here nor there)

Thanks again for the posts and hopefully those with issues can get the help they need from experts and any more experiences are always welcome so we can all try to get to the bottom of what these things actually are. The more we know, the better we can handle things in this weird life.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
LuisCyfer are you there?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ishaylyn

Interesting experience.

I think you are dealing with a demon, however, I would not allow myself to fel sympathy for the little girl and treat it as a separate entity.

The little girl could be a construct to weaken your emotional defences - you're fixating more on the girl than the entity.

You're getting pulled in because you want to help her.

The little girl could be a trick.

Interested in your views on this possibility.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellify
reply to post by ishaylyn

Interesting experience.

I think you are dealing with a demon, however, I would not allow myself to fel sympathy for the little girl and treat it as a separate entity.

The little girl could be a construct to weaken your emotional defences - you're fixating more on the girl than the entity.

You're getting pulled in because you want to help her.

The little girl could be a trick.

Interested in your views on this possibility.

That's definitely plausible. I believe that in a previous post, I mentioned that Friend A saw the same little girl, only distorted in a demonic way.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to rid of these manifestations? Like I've said, there's rarely an opportunity to have the space to ourselves, so burning and other attention-drawing methods are out of the question.

Also, I just wanted to say thank you to those who've commented on my situation. I haven't been back at the location for a few months now, but I will be returning soon, so any additional help would be lovely.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I haven't had an encounters with "demons" in particular, I'v seen spirit orbs go through walls and doors not much of an experience.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

before i walked a good path i did a lot of bad things. one night in a "dream" these eyes were staring at me.i have no doubt because these eyes were to...real. you know what i mean? they were marking me.i KNOW it was marking me.it knew that i knew it was marking me.then my arms were pinned somehow then it bit my lips off.at that point i came instantly awake and i was already standing. i went back to the grandmothers and grandfathers after that.in a way i think this demon took pity on me and let me off with a warning.since then ive made amends where i could and it's been a tough road but im..content for the first time in my life .i will take full responsibility for my actions when i begin my long walk.im truly sorry for the pain ive caused in others lives.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

yeah i heard that saying thier name or sometimes even thinking about them opens a door.these doors can be very hard to close

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuisCyfer
Continuing on, I am in harmony with nithaiah. Demons function on the principal or consent. They are very crafty at getting it. The more religulous you are the easier to trap. Take or instance this reply by milkyway12:

“Raging Panda , please go to New Orleans and you buy a ‘Enchanted’ Ouija board the real deal no toys r us stuff. Come here in two weeks and tell us how your life is going.

However im Christian so, if you do this you do it on your own free will and i have no responsibility to it what so ever. . .”

Seemingly harmless, but yet he has been duped into giving the demon permission and taking responsibility for the entities actions. From the time you summoned Belial, even without invoking his name, he was able to work through other receptive individuals and gain enough power to have his name summoned. I purposely left his name out in my opening so you could watch this unfold. (Thus the sacrificial lamb comment.)

Now some very important things to remember:

1)In order to create “sin” or generate “karma” 3 things must occur.
a. You must mentally will/ desire the action to happen
b. You must commit said action
c. You must have no regret for having done said action
If any of these 3 things occur or you change your mind then no “sin/karma” has been generated.

2) Demons function on a hierarchy. They do not know what powers exist in the ranks above them. So by invoking a name they believe to be greater than them they become subservient (including the name of Jesus Christ a great demonologist himself). However YOU MUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. If you don’t they will know and your power diminished.

3) Demons are subservient to man. We were created 3 or 4 cycles above them. (Hungry ghosts and animals below us.) This is why they delight so much in tricking us.

4) My protection will extend to you as a courtesy of my posting so any karma/sin you would normally generate in the course of this post will be voided and nullified.

Now I don’t disagree with XxRagingxPandaxX either as there is a certain element of “illusion” when dealing with the hierarchy of demons. It is us as humans that give them power and when you understand this it is easy to take it away from them. But I cannot stress enough how tricky and deceitful they are.

Now that ground rules have been established I will continue my story in my next post.
Where did you learn this information about sin/karma and demons?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I don't have any first hand experiences with demons or paranormal, but I am a christian and believe in demons/fallen spirits, even demons fabricating the whole UFO phenomenon to bring in the rule of the Antichrist.

I just found this Youtube video that is the most convincing I have ever seen, specifically demons manifesting as ghosts. It would be very difficult to fake this.

It's a hour long, but worth watching all the way through.
I won't recommend watching with young kids around.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join