It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldstone is reconsidering his Report on Israel and war crimes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Actually Grav, I did read the link. Very official link title but in reality just a blog of concerned Israelis. They disagreed with the Goldstone report but offered no evidence to refute it. Judge Goldstone, a Zionist Jew who loves Israel has said the ONLY thing he thinks should be changed is the intentionality of the Israeli attack on a family home. Here is a link to his comments. www.haaretz.com...

Biased, me? perhaps but certainly not to Jews. IF I have a bias it is towards the current government of Israel and to the actions of the IDF. You also have a strong bias in favor of the actions of the IDF and your government, or so it seems. Bias's are formed from each of our assessments of the facts as we percieve them. You and I percieve them differently.

Incidently, I have NEVER apologized for Palestinian terror nor would I ever do so. You must have confused me with Proto.

edit on 6-4-2011 by gem_man because: spelling

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I'm perfectly aware of the events of Black September in the early 70's, or as it's also known the 'era of regrettable events'. At least Jordan learned from its mistakes. Can't say the same for Israel can we?

And don't quote me out of context... I clearly stated + other weaponry. But when you have a nation borne out of misquoted, manipulated & fictional text, whose inhabitants are taught to be racist from an early age, who allow, nay, encourage their children to write death messages to Palestine on warheads, how can anybody expect you to be anything other than selective? It's not the Israeli peoples fault, but many Israelis are undeniably deluded from a young age. It's the Zionist agenda, the superiority complex harboured by your government and forces. Ever wonder why you're all pastier than your neighbouring inhabitants? That's because you were never from here, meaning your ancestors were full of sh** too!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by backinblack

You're missing the point my friend.
Perhaps you need to take a trip to Israel and learn some real facts.......
and just maybe, maybe.....those Israelis might turn you in to a REAL man !!!

You think only Israelis are real men??

Then again, I bet you do think that..

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Like the Arabs, the hospitality of the Israelis is really something else. Shame you have never visited Israel and checked out the garages of your Israeli counterparts.....they have more man gizmos than you could ever dream of. They're highly intelligent, warm, funny, quirky; they know how to treat their guests and they certainly know how to entertain them too especially if you are a man.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Like the Arabs, the hospitality of the Israelis is really something else. Shame you have never visited Israel and checked out the garages of your Israeli counterparts.....they have more man gizmos than you could ever dream of. They're highly intelligent, warm, funny, quirky; they know how to treat their guests and they certainly know how to entertain them too especially if you are a man.

I know plenty of Aussies that are the same..
Not sure what your point is though it's a shame the Palestinians don't get the chance..

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

No no no, the Aussie hospitality just don't come even close to their Israeli counterparts. Believe you me, I know, I've lived in Australia for almost 30 years.

Most "palestinians" don't allow foreign guests in to their home but if you get a chance like I have.....the food is bloody endless but the Israelis do it better!
edit on 6-4-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I've traveled a lot but I have no interest in visiting Israel..
BTW I've no interest in visiting the USA or returning to the UK either..

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man

Incidently, I have NEVER apologized for Palestinian terror nor would I ever do so. You must have confused me with Proto.

Never did, in fact my words were along the lines of I do not condone violence of any kind. And, when there is violence on both sides, you have to look at the difference of proportion.

I was in 2 separate towns on 2 separate occasions in the '90's when IRA bombs went off, and I don't agree with the British rule over NI, but you think I condoned that, or that I don't understand what it's like having the threat of terrorism around? We didn't however call for the destruction of the Republic of Ireland. We didn't run over Irish kids in the streets. We weren't taught to see, or treat the Irish as lesser human beings. The conflict may not be entirely resolved, but most of the former IRA have disbanded and only a select group of dissidents remain active, mostly in Ireland.

Israel could learn something from diplomacy if it weren't so brainwashed from playing the innocent victim for the past 60+ years.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Most "palestinians" don't allow foreign guests in to their home

Would you care to explain why you would use quotations here?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Both Israeli and Palestinian hospitality is amazing. Must be a middle eastern thing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join