It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Jesus Swindle, Greatest lie ever told.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Only a fool says in his heart there is no GOD. Westboro Baptist may claim to represent the Bible or Jesus but that doesn't make it so?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewanger
Read the New Testament but only the words of Jesus(get a Bible where they are in red) and then tell me what you think.

Its good to know that at least there are some that think like me. GBU

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I havent read the whole thread, but I have noticed that there seems to be a majority of posters who are either pro Christianity or pro Lucifarian, and alot of back and forth between the two.
The premise of the thread is that Jesus as a Christ is a sham, and I must admit that when I did the research I too had to conclude that yes Jesus as a Christ must be a false doctrine. But, and heres where it gets kinky, I also did my research on Lucifarianism, actually Gnostism, and what I found out led me to conclude that; that also is a sham. Many adept are led down a rabbit hole with no end...
Few people realise whats really going on behind the scenes, distracted as we are, and even pay to be, but truth will out in the end, I hope.
Anyho, just thought I should let you know that we are all being taken for a ride, and if you want to find out why, do a little research, find out what is on the top of every masons reading list and have a dig, trust me it aint pretty. Oh and if you do find it pretty, and so rush off to sell your soul to the local "brotherhood", keep in mind that those who run the show will only ever give us crumbs from their table - not the feast, esoteric is just another exoteric for the thinking man, while the truth is ever obscured.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Religion as a disease passed from parents to children! Stop the stupidity! Religion is nothing more than a tool of oppression used against the weak minded fools who choose to follow blindly. I'm so sick of bible thumpers spewing their nonsense.
The world would be a better place without religion of any kind. Noone including myself knows how we got here, and we probably never will.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thewanger

Well what is to be a true christian????burn the holly book of others cultures so people can see how much you are blessed??????The pastor Terry Jones will have to answer this one,7 peoples die because his burning of the qumran the muslim holly book , if this are the teaches of a pastor,what we can expect from the followers?????...The last christian die in the cross , the rest are copycats.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rocha123

7 people died at the hands of those ignorant muslims. So misguided and brainwashed are they that they could justify killing people because someone burned a stupid book a half a world away. Just like when they rioted in the streets because of that danish cartoon of mohammad. Uncivalized barbarians. Savages

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123

Well what is to be a true christian????burn the holly book of others cultures so people can see how much you are blessed??????The pastor Terry Jones will have to answer this one,7 peoples die because his burning of the qumran the muslim holly book , if this are the teaches of a pastor,what we can expect from the followers?????...The last christian die in the cross , the rest are copycats.

That is not true Christianity . If you only follow the corrupted versions of an ideal or a set of ideas you are going to lose out on much my friend .
Going by your thinking , a true Muslim is always a faithful suicide-bomber .
A true Hindu is someone who burns widows on their husband's funeral pyres .

A true democracy is where the ones in power oppress the ones being governed .

A few incidents however intense and nasty should never be used as an excuse to generalize and place an entire group in a particular category .

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
Religion as a disease passed from parents to children! Stop the stupidity! Religion is nothing more than a tool of oppression used against the weak minded fools who choose to follow blindly. I'm so sick of bible thumpers spewing their nonsense.
The world would be a better place without religion of any kind. Noone including myself knows how we got here, and we probably never will.

Then, what of the religious individuals who come from non-religious homes and backgrounds? They weren't "brainwashed" by their parents.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
What people dont seem to get is that there is a divine system here that is in motion constant and timeless. The knowledge of the Most High and the Lord is real he literally transcended the physical by sacraficing himself and being the only one found blameless before the father, to pay for our sins. The best way to put is that it simply is. Its what your destiny is people that are saved. Like it says a knowledge of past, present, future.

It says the the word became flesh and that was the Lord this knowledge of the Most High is what reality is. The physical design and the concious mind of God so to speak. The Trinity.

To say the Lord is anything else is blasphemy because you really know, in the spirit that it its a lie. Thats why the unpardonable sin is to deny the holy spirit, till your end. Its a revelation really. Of who you are. Reality has a wierd way of giving you exactly what you deserve and the might of God is literally in the design and experience, the Lord is at the right hand understanding it fully, and without sin which is the only way.

I am the way the truth and the life and nobody cometh unto the father but by me.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ffman

Thank you for that. Because I am not. My Grandmother is the only one that really tried to tell me anything, and my mother reading it to me younger. Im a Christian now, from experience.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ffman

They were brainwashed by a society of brainwashed children.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Dude...I havent been to church in like 10 years, I'm a christain and i believe in Jesus thast all you have to do is believe you dont have to go to church if you dont want to lol

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

sorry im not up to kids talk on the internet what is yhwh

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

Beautiful post - well written, from the heart and eloquent as anything I've read on ATS.
Thank you for that.

I'd like to stress again - it's the one's who are so vehement against religion, specifically Christianity, that in my opinion - are scared and angry - because they don't want to change. They don't want to admit they KNOW there is something 'bigger' out there that they can't control.

It seems to me if they truly believed in 'no religion would make a better world' they'd stop the hate against those who do believe. They're making their 'anti religious' movement into a religion itself.

It's sad too. If you've never truly opened your heart to something 'more' - you'll never know the peace and absolute knowing that you're a part of life's eternal mystery - forever.

peace to you and thank you for your post.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Not being funny but Muslims ARE NOT told to kill people who do not convert. Get it right and dont be racist.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

How do u know hes not really bad and gives you everything so to speak to trick you

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

So? What the hell is your point? I don't believe and I don't have to. I'm still mad about being forced by my dad to attend church crap for most of my life. Him and his parents are the reason why I was indoctrinated as a child and programmed to accept a bunch of nonsense without any evidence for it.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
Good. I hope religion does die someday. I don't like living among a bunch of brainwashed idiots who waste the time of others and even ruin the lives of others. 2 days taken from nearly every week for the first 17 years of my life was spent in churches and other religious nonsense. All of that time adds up to a few years of my life basically flushed down the toilet.

So I take it in all that time you didnt learn anything? I'll tell you what your problem is. You spent your time getting to know the written errors in the Bible and became obsessed with it to such an extent, you failed to see or understand the message, let alone say to yourself.;

". o.k. yes, there are errors.. but people do get something out of it.. I will investigate. I will do what it says, I will pray I will fast I will ask God to reveal his will for my life to prove to me there is something Real in all of this stuff. I will live the ten obligatorily commandments and all other commandments that Jesus and the prophets gave - For once, I'm not gonna worry about if it's right or not, I'm really gonna test this thing and live it and see what happens."

That you did not do. Until you do that.. I mean.. really do that.. you can read all you want and nothing will make any since to you.

Sure the Bible has tons of errors. So what? You have to look past that to the core of the message.

You see, I KNOW not everything in the Bible is right.. heck a lot of it was borrowed from other ancient religions - It makes no difference.. I Know The Secret - The Key to understanding what you can not understand. The Key to unlock the message in between all those badly written pages. Unless you look with your true heart to understand the message, you will not be able to see past the errors and inconsistencies in the Bible. You for all you think you know of the bible, really have no clue..

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Fine, people of faith have caused oppression and used violoence through the ages. No one disagrees.
But its not as if a lack of faith automatically indicates a lack of oppresion and violence.

Its not as if religious SS patrol the streets pummelling suspected non-believers with batons or invade your home at 3:am to check on your religiousness, so its safe to see religion as the personal belief of people.
If you dont want religion as a part of your life, no one will force you to.

Your interpretation of religion as a tool of oppression is irrational.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

reply to post by ffman

They were brainwashed by a society of brainwashed children.

That describes television!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join