It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens warned of risks from 'vodka tampon' use

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Stuff like this makes me really sad for the future of this earth.... We've all done stupid things during our youth. But they just keep getting dumber and dumber!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Wow this generation is going fast nowhere. Smh.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
There are photo blogs on the net of Beer enemas, same concept

Also while this is dangerus because of bypassing the liver it is also dangerous for STDS

the alcohol will have a burning effect in the vagina making the girls much more suseptable to diseases.
There was a similar problem happening in Africa where women were using LEMON JUICE to "STOP AIDS" - a stupid urban myth with roots from ancient ROme where women used lemons as a contraception.

Studies found that the lemon juice actually INCREASED risk.

The only 2 NATURAL substances that should ever be put in vagina are YOGHURT or APPLE CIDER VINEGAR (diluted) which are both good for combating thrush. :-D

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Oh Dear! Whatever happened to consuming alcohol the good old fashioned way, chewing some gum and trying your best to act sober to your parents when you got home?

"Imz not drunk mumz imz jober as a sudge........Honisht"

*Pukes and falls over*
edit on 2-4-2011 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I just told my wife about this, her response "Oh my God wouldn't that burn?" all I could say was "I don't know I would think so, but I don't have a vagina" (if I did I would be doing other things besides sticking vodka tampons there, that is another subject though).

I would think though that after time the young women involved in this would face some sort of reduced ability to feel that area. Like the vodka eye thing (WTH is wrong with kids today) over time it destroys the cornea or something like that. I would think later on these girls will be wondering why sex does not do as much for them as some other women their age. Does anyone know if this might be a possible lasting affect?

Then you got guys sticking the things up their rear. I can only imagine the really messed up ones then trying to light farts. All I can do is wonder what has happened to the youth, why would they do such things.

Whatever happened to just drinking the stuff? The world is going mad I swear.

Raist

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

I find myself wincing in pain. I cannot fathom how anyone could possibly do this...or handle this. I mean...you have to understand, I'm a woman...I have woman parts and when I shower? there are times where I fell..."unfresh"? so I'll wash down there with a little extra soap, at times, this means the soap can sort of go..inside? and it really really really hurts! not just until the soap is gone, you'll feel a burning sensation for hours, sometimes the rest of the day! So I cannot fathom how in the world someone would be able to handle what must be excruciating pain when inserting a tampon drenched in alcohol. This has to be about more than getting drunk, if you are will to go through that kind of pain to get drunk.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hey guys if you soak one of these in tequila, dont salt the rim

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join