It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens warned of risks from 'vodka tampon' use

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

but when you drink it via mouth you are digesting it first. Straight up the bum and it is being absorbed through the mucous membranes, unfiltered. I need to look for the show. A doctor explained why its way more dangerous to ingest alchohol this way even though it gets you drunk way faster. It has to do with the mucosa, which are in your mouth and stomach but also your butt. I also forgot to add the liver in with the toxin filters but yeah...it'll kill ya if you get enough up there. I want able to find the show but I found a transcript from the show. He also mentions that this way is also dangerous because it does not provide a mechanism to get you to STOP such as vomiting. So you usually dont know how much is too much till the ER

www.livedash.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

So are you volunteering as an ATS guinea pig?
I'm sure other forms of liquor could be substituted but I am no expert on this that is why we need first hand research.
Perhaps one of us could provide you with a paypal research grant to carry out your work.
Of course we would all expect a detailed summary of your results..............you know for science's sake

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If you are stupid enough to do this, who are we to stop them?
I say go for it!!!
Bloody Mary anyone.?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

Most likely the absorption rate is much faster and since the person can't judge how much vodka they literally drank
alcohol poisoning can set in even faster then if one was to simply chug a bottle of vodka.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
reply to post by Versa

So are you volunteering as an ATS guinea pig?
I'm sure other forms of liquor could be substituted but I am no expert on this that is why we need first hand research.
Perhaps one of us could provide you with a paypal research grant to carry out your work.
Of course we would all expect a detailed summary of your results..............you know for science's sake

No!!! not me!!! To be honest I can't even work out how its done!!

I'll drink the vodka the normal way and act as the 'control'
edit on 1/4/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

That is probably a good idea.
This being ATS if we wait long enough perhaps some poor soul will give us a first hand account.
Except it will be Like this "OMG! VODKA TAMPON RAISES KUNDALINI OPENS 3RD EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Versa

That is probably a good idea.
This being ATS if we wait long enough perhaps some poor soul will give us a first hand account.
Except it will be Like this "OMG! VODKA TAMPON RAISES KUNDALINI OPENS 3RD EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'll be on the look out for the thread. As a bystander!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Just think of all the horrendous ways people commit suicide. I wonder if it would make it to the news if someone did it by sleeping pills and vodka tampons. We are living in a crazy world.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

"OMG! VODKA TAMPON RAISES KUNDALINI OPENS 3RD EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I damn near choked on my dinner laughing at this.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
There was an episode on 1000 ways to die about a guy giving himself an alcohol enema and dying of alcohol poisoning as a result

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Man kids are desperate, and chickens at the same time!

In highschool, I could put a 1/2 pint of Bacardi into a Route 44 Cherry Limeade and sit next to the principle at a girls basketball game!

Grow some cahones!

If you're gonna drink, be bold! When I was 19, I got pulled over, opened my glovebox to get my registration, and an avalanche of MIckey's caps roared out into the floor! I must have looked mortified, because the cop laughed at me and sent me on my way.

Come on, getting caught is half the fun.

Now to be entirely gross, and think like a 16 year old again. I wonder how many boys will be fighting to suck on the leftovers at a party? Or dip them in their drinks.
Gross, but true. I'm sure it is happening already!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Just you wait because the thread is going to come. Maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but someday you will login and see "OMG! VODKA TAMPON RAISES KUNDALINI OPENS 3RD EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!"
and it is going to have tons of stars and flags.
The writer will go to great lengths to explain how this spiritual knowledge is being suppressed and hidden by the TPTB.

When that day comes i will face palm like I have never face-palmed before.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
reply to post by ELahrairah

but when you drink it via mouth you are digesting it first. Straight up the bum and it is being absorbed through the mucous membranes, unfiltered. I need to look for the show. A doctor explained why its way more dangerous to ingest alchohol this way even though it gets you drunk way faster. It has to do with the mucosa, which are in your mouth and stomach but also your butt. I also forgot to add the liver in with the toxin filters but yeah...it'll kill ya if you get enough up there. I want able to find the show but I found a transcript from the show. He also mentions that this way is also dangerous because it does not provide a mechanism to get you to STOP such as vomiting. So you usually dont know how much is too much till the ER

www.livedash.com...

This was on an episode on 1000 ways to die lol..The guy had a throat operation so he couldnt drink, so he asked his wife to give him a wine enema....he died about an hour later

sorry didn't see Adamanteus posted already, beat me to it
but yea.. it can be lethal
edit on 2-4-2011 by djtek because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaidDisinfoAgent
If you are stupid enough to do this, who are we to stop them?
I say go for it!!!
Bloody Mary anyone.?

Absolute cracker!!

I'm sure any cock-tail would do. In the end, they all taste like crap.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

When that day comes i will face palm like I have never face-palmed before.

Wow! The Mother of all face palms!
I'd like to see one of those!

On another note could this method of ingesting be called a Bloody Mary?
As PaidDisinfoAgent already pointed out.
(Face palm)
edit on 2-4-2011 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2011 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
whaaat?! Here I was thinking me & my friends were being super sleuth by mixing Jim Beam into our coke bottles as teenagers! What hope does my daughter have - bars on the windows & locks on the doors methinks! ;p

they'd give a new meaning to 'smelling like a brewery' ew.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaidDisinfoAgent
Bloody Mary anyone.?

oh you went there! bad, bad pun! (hilarious all the same :p)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I'm moving to Germany to open up a cocktail bar because I can really see this taking off. Imagine the money you would save not having to buy shot glasses. Just a big punch bowl full of liquor and a few boxes of Tampons. If someone wants a double shot you can give them the extra large extra absorbent option.

There would also be less security required because I imagine that getting tamponed in the face would be far less serious than getting glassed in the face which seems to be the current trend.

Imagine going for drinks on a Friday afternoon with all your work colleagues and having to buy the first round. It would certainly be an interesting team building excersise.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
What a stupid thing to do! Heavens!

I know I wouldn't be able to get drunk that way ( nor would I want to, by the way )... The tampon would be squeezed empty before being put in place?...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Wow.... A Moderator bold enough to admit to such shenanegins.(that spelled right? Is shenenagins even a word? Was Stubby Kay really the host of that Sat. Morning TV Show?)

Getting caught was NOT half the fun. Getting suspended and having 2 or 3 friends suspended at the same time
while parents had to work, and go hang out toghether was ALL the fun.

Ohio has GREAT woods to go hang out in as a teenager. Especially when you ran into other "BAD" kids in the woods. Great memories.

Vodka on a tampon inserted into rectum for a buzz?

Nahhhhhh. My butt says "exit only" on it. I read the rulebook.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join