It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke, Jesse Ventura, Alex Jones, etc. Crazy or Calculated?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I love Sutton. His book on Skull and Bones was excellent. Plus, by analyzing the list of past members in the back of "America's Secret Establishment" you can see just how many Cheney's, Bush's, and Walker's were in ole 322 over the years.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
According to Jones, Chertoff (Former head of DHS) became involved in the company that sold the scanners.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Analyze76

Chertoff (Former head of DHS) became involved in the company that sold the scanners.

In 2005!!!

Chertoff's clients have prospered in the last two years, largely through lucrative government contracts, and The Chertoff Group's assistance in navigating the complex federal procurement bureaucracy is in high demand. One example involves the company at the heart of the recent uproar over intrusive airport security procedures -- Rapiscan, which makes the so-called body scanners. Back in 2005, Chertoff was promoting the technology and Homeland Security placed the government's first order, buying five Rapiscan scanners.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Analyze76
According to Jones, Chertoff (Former head of DHS) became involved in the company that sold the scanners.

Seems that Jones isn't completely useless then doesn't it? Which leads one to believe that there are multiple people out their trying to control and profit.

It's easy to say: Of course they are! But it's much harder to pin each person to different groups. To get a real perspective of what is going on in the world.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
imagine if we had to do this through old newspaper articles. LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Analyze76

Seems that Jones isn't completely useless then doesn't it? Which leads one to believe that there are multiple people out their trying to control and profit.

It's easy to say: Of course they are! But it's much harder to pin each person to different groups. To get a real perspective of what is going on in the world.

I wrote a whole post and never posted that on the thread because it looked like hate speech

Religions sway most of the families.(I think about 7 in the US and Two outside the US) Mormon, Catholic, Jewish, Athiest, Money.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Analyze76 because: x

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Oh definitely not. A good portion of their info is without a doubt valid. However, they basically give you all the pieces of the puzzle but the last one.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Analyze76

Religions sway most of the families.(I think about 7 in the US and Two outside the US) Mormon, Catholic, Jewish, Athiest, Money.

Religions are the center point for control, and they have always been tied to politics. To take them out of the equation is to limit your understanding.

For one, think of Catholics and "confession", it might not apply today (in the same sense) back in the day it was a great political tool to see what the common folk were up to.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by finalword
reply to post by boncho

Oh definitely not. A good portion of their info is without a doubt valid. However, they basically give you all the pieces of the puzzle but the last one.

I think they give pieces to their puzzle. They want you to come to certain conclusions but to come to the most accurate one, you will need information from everywhere, every angle.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I agree with you, but sometimes it is just that you get smacked around your head with some new data and information and you wonder WTF that came from. That's sometimes bit frustrating. But givin' up? Neh, not in my nature to be honest. I survived some heavy # in my life. And this period I'm really enjoying, never knowing what's behind the next corner. Feeling alive !

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e01d98db9968.jpg[/atsimg]

blindly trust no one, for nothing is ever what it seems

OP perhaps the degree to which a person "spoon-feeds' or alternatively, makes you think, should be taken into account?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Depends, because people making you think don't do it through fear. Usually instead by asking questions or providing unbiased evidence.

Everyone has an agenda.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Real investigators are not household celebrities (a/k/a media creations) with successful TV shows, radio shows and websites which are funded by major corporations. Real investigators are not megalomaniacs with egos the size of football fields.

Of course these mainstream conspiracy chatter boxes are going to provide you with valid information here and there; that's how they sucker you in to their little web of deceit. If they lied about everything, do you their faithful would continue believing everything they say? This is why they mix in the truth with the little white lies, without ever coming close to pointing a finger at the real perps behind the scenes. This is obvious, since they're running a protection racquet, not an exposure racquet.

The celebrity conspiracy theorist's goal is to make their followers feel as if they're being awakened and learning some hard to find deep dark secrets, when in reality they're just confusing them even more. A good comparison to the celebrity conspiracy theorist is the television evangelist. They both will throw you some insignificant crumbs off their table, however, they demand much more in return.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

I would star your post ten times if I could.

Well said my friend.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
As a follower for years the NWO conspiracy I felt bad when Fintan Dunne came out with his famous CIA fakes a few years ago, where Icke and of course Jones were prominent on the list.
breakfornews.com...

I debated Dunne over this and other things often and told him that his actions to me play into the hands of the elite. I dare say he didn’t listen and later banned me from his site because I wasn’t a yes man to his ideas.

Though Jones and Icke are now making a living off this information pool conspiracy stuff which on one level may mean that they are legit, it still doesn’t tell us conclusively who is an inside man and who isn’t.

Ventura is new to this and may be attracted to it because of his innate rebellious anti-establishment nature but I think he is an honest man. But he, being a part of the establishment better watch out.

Keep in mind that the elite are worst than the mafia, who usually only take out mafia members, but the rulers who did in Kennedy and did 911 are much more ruthless in that they will not only kill the insiders but anyone on the outside who they deem a threat.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I am going out on a limb.

These men (even though mainstreamish at times) are far braver than any ats members.
Ats must be a bunch of friggin school girls compared to Jesse the navy seal.

Most of you feel cozy and snug behind your computer. I see ats making no moves, they are only talkers.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
i believe in Jesse. he has came forward pretty good for an old man, and brought to light some great things. his whole show on the pentagon was awesome. he has also said a few times that he has been scared big time since starting this whole conspiracy show. he also has stated numerous times how he fears for his safety because of the men and controversies he is dealing with. if you cant trust jesse on his word and all the things he has come out on, then i dont believe any of them.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Jesse may not be an elegant talker, but he is rough around the edges and speaks his mind. He is your average joe trying to get answers.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
this thread title alone puts those three guys in a bad light for instance...

if they are crazy it means those theories they have are a figment of there overactive imaginations and they should be suppressed

if they are calculated it means they know more than they let on and work for TPTB and are disinfo agents working for the goverment

where is description #3 what says maybe they telling the truth and are good guys...

sorry OP no star/flag for you for your blatent bias making me suspect that maybe you are a disinfo agent
edit on 3-4-2011 by Insearchofthetruth1987 because: said two guys and not three LOL noob mistake

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Insearchofthetruth1987

They have all release information without solid sources and they do it in a sensational way. TV, radio, etc. They have sponsors and the people that market their stuff.

Where as there are many people who write books on corruption that expect no money earned in the process and they keep a relatively low profile, while making sure their facts are as accurate as possible.

Are they helping or hurting? Do they fear monger on purpose or do they sensationalize to protect themselves? These are the questions this thread should bring up.

This poster put it best.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join